All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Cumslut Ch. 04'

by CherryTart300

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TART

Nice story Cherry! Well written, appropriately dirty!

Mission accomplished.

Love you, Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am daddys cock slut

Please keep up the great story........... I CAME many times reaing thi s.......ohhhhhhhhhhh yes Daddy I need to please you over and over.. Annie

Readergirl2Readergirl2about 4 years ago

God please continue the story

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212almost 4 years ago
wow

jesus that was intense! please continue? maybe from Daddy's POV next time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm ready to submit. Another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're going too fast.

Personally, I think that you are taking this too quickly, she's gone from 'virgin' to 'complete willing 3 hole slut' in a matter of days.

You really could have slowed your pace down a bit and taken your time over daddy breaking his daughter to his will.

Also, you need to watch your spelling 'filing' is not the same as 'filling' - so I don't know how he 'filed' her with cum - kept her in a cabinet I guess?

In a similar vein it's 'cumming' not 'cuming.'

Your basic story is good, if derivative of similar ones on here (then again many of them are), and why, oh why, does every man need a 10" cock as thick as a coke can - it's about 'domination' - the male does not need a 10" cock to be dominant - it's an 'attitude' not a 'cock size' that dominates.

At least you didn't give the daughter humongous boobs.

Just my tuppence worth's of ideas for you to think on as you continue, or start another story.

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_almost 2 years ago

Glad he held her at the end (aftercare) thought he would dismissal her and not be her daddy anymore

Wondering if he will only keep her or still go to others

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish he was my father. I want my daddy to use and abuse me like that. I want to be 3 holes for my daddy to use. I want to be a toy for my daddy to mastrubate with. I want to be raped like the disgusting slut I am.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like the way he fucked her in the ass and Introduced her to anal sex

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would like to read more books with rough gangbang anal sex

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like it. I'm waiting for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, again too much too soon. He just put a butt plug in her ass to make her ready for her daddy; then the next thing he stuffing her ass with his cock? At least let her get use to having the plug in for awhile. He should have waited a few days. I think that after a few days, he is going to take her out of town to a bar and let the patrons all have a go with her for a few hours. Later he will arrange a gangbang for her in some alley or club or maybe the police station? Maybe he will pimp her out? Oh well, what started out fairly well just gets meaner and meaner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCherryTart300@CherryTart300
Well were should I start... I am a sex addict. A lover of all thinks kink. I have been reading stories on Literotica for years but I have just recently decided to start writing. I hope you enjoy. There is so much more to come from my deviant mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES