Daddy's Little Cumslut Pt. 03

Story Info
Morgan enjoyed poker night with her father's friends.
2.5k words
4.52
48.1k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first Friday of the month had been Peter's poker night for over a decade, but tonight would be unlike any poker night before. Three weeks earlier, Peter had stumbled in on his nineteen year old daughter providing sexual gratification to two of his oldest friends. One week ago Peter found his Daughter's onlyfans account and had spent the past seven days habitually checking it for both curiosity and personal gratification. Morgan had asked him if she could join the monthly poker game, Peter strongly suspected this was because Rob and Scott, the two men she had let fuck her brains out, would be present along with her uncle Dan and Peter's best friend Carlos.

Peter assumed Morgan would take the game as an opportunity to sneak off with Rob, or Scott, or both. Peter had decided his best approach was to set up two cameras feeding a live stream directly to him. One camera was set up in his daughter's room and the second down in the basement where they played cards. Peter knew his presence might impede his daughter's insatiable sexual appetite, but he had a plan for that. "Hey Morgan?" Peter called out.

Morgan appeared in the doorway, she was wearing tight blue jeans that hugged at her wide hips and thick thighs. On top, she had a white button down with the top two buttons undone, showing off her cleavage. Peter watched her thick lips move as she spoke, "Is everything ok papi?"

Jesus she hadn't called him that in years, "I'm sorry sweetheart I'm feeling really under the weather."

Morgan frowned, "Oh now! Are you gonna cancel poker night?"

Peter looked at her disappointed expression, "no sweetie, I think y'all should play without me, maybe I'll make an appearance at some point. Would that be ok with you? Think you can host?"

"Wait really?" Morgan's face lit up, "I'd love to!"

Morgan spent the rest of the afternoon setting up the basement and checking in on her father. Peter's wife Layla was out of town on a girls trip so it was just father and daughter, for the time being. As it drew closer to eight, when the men were supposed to arrive, Peter noticed some movement on the camera feed in his daughter's room.

Peter watched intently as Morgan took off her shirt, jeans, and pink matching bra and panties. Is she changing? He saw her pull out a lacy red lingerie one piece. The top was an intricate weave of fabric that did little to cover Morgan's dark nipples, the bottom, a sheer red skirt covering the tiny thong.

Peter quickly pulled his cock from his boxers as he drooled over his daughter's slutty little ensemble. He wondered who she was dressing up for, Rob who had made the first move, or Scott who had an absolutely monster cock.

Peter was disappointed to see Morgan put back on her jeans and shirt over the enticing lingerie set. Not too long after the doorbell rang. Peter put on a robe and shambled down giving his best sick act, he felt a bit like Ferris Buhler. First to arrive was Peter's brother Dan. Dan was only six years younger then Peter but didn't look a day over thirty. He worked in financial planning, and usually dressed quite sharp.

After Dan came Rob, bulky and dark, kind of an older Stalone type. Then came Scott, tall, blonde, kind of lanky he was a contractor Peter remembered or maybe he used to be? Scott came from money. Last was Carlos, Peter's best friend and Morgan's godfather. Carlos' family came from El Salvador when he was only three, yet Carlos had lived the American dream; he was a successful IT professional with three kids and a wonderful wife and a house in the suburbs. When Peter and Carlos were young they used to get up to some wild things, but these days they had been tamed.

Dan called over, "Morgan texted me and let me know you were under the weather man."

Peter coughed, "Yeah can't shake it, but don't worry I've put her in charge of hosting tonight."

"Great so we'll get a better view than your bald ass!" Rob joked.

Morgen blushed, Peter thought it was funny how innocent she liked to play. "Have a good time guys, and please if you lose all your money to a girl don't come crying to me," Peter said as he made his way back upstairs.

Peter looked at his basement camera, Morgan had set out a cooler full of beer as well as a large bottle of scotch. The men and Morgan made their way downstairs, Peter could hear they're laughs and jokes through the mic he had installed the day before. Peter saw Rob make sure he was sitting next to Morgan, he also thought he saw Scott take a peek down his little girl's shirt.

Carlos quieted the room with a little hand gesture, "Alright gents...and lady I suppose, let's start with our normal game of hold em'. Little blind is a dollar, big blind is two." He looked around, then at Morgan, "You know how to play right sweetheart?"

Morgan nodded enthusiastically, "Yep! I've been practicing all week."

"Good," Carlos smiled, "alright then, Dan you're the big blind, Rob you're the little."

Peter watched them play a few hands, mostly chatting about work or their families until Rob got a little bold. "So Morgan, what's the best thing about college? No parents around you can be honest."

Morgan giggled, "No comment!"

Carlos nudged her, "You're the little blind."

"Nothing little about that girl!" her uncle Dan joked. Peter was shocked to hear his brother be so cavalier, but then remembered he'd witnessed him crush four beers already.

Morgan feigned shock, "Uncle Dan!" she tossed her dollar onto the table.

"Sorry sweetheart," Dan chuckled.

"It's ok," Morgan said with a grin, "I mean Scott can't help himself from looking right down my top."

Scott nodded sagely, all the men laughed except Carlos who looked very taken aback. After the river, a queen dropped all hands folded except Morgan and Dan. Morgan raised twenty bucks, a big bid for a low stakes game like this.

Dan watched Morgan for a moment then, "Nah you're bluffing, I'll raise to a hundred."

"Oh come on," Carlos said, "Give the kid a break."

"She's a grown up, she can make her own choices." Dan replied calmly.

"Well I don't have a hundred on me..." Morgan began, "Is there something else I could offer?"

This comment clearly perked up Rob and Scott who watched Morgan and her uncle intently. Dan very casually said, "I think we'd all have a more enjoyable evening with a better view of those milkers honey."

Carlos's jaw dropped, Rob and Scott grinned wide, but Morgan just sat there and said, "Ok, you're on." They both dropped their hands, Morgan had a pair of Jacks and a pair of fours, good hand. Dan however had the other two fours in his hand for three of a kind.

Dan roared with laughter and shouted, "Alright sweetheart take it off!"

Carlos stood up, "No Morgan, it's ok he was just joking honey."

"No I wasn't, c'mon baby girl let's see them," Dan grinned. Carlos looked at the table of men shocked.

Morgan put her hand on Carlos' shoulder, "It's ok, really it's fine!" She stepped back from the table and slowly, teasingly, slowly lifted her tank top up, over her massive chest, and off, showcasing the red lingerie top she had put on earlier.

Peter couldn't believe how brazzen Dan was, and with his own niece. He wasn't surprised how astonished Carlos was though, Carlos was a devout Catholic, so this level of debauchery must be astonishing.

Morgan bounced a bit up and down then began to unbutton her jeans.

Carlos called out, "Morgan don't!" but Morgan just giggled and pulled down her jeans revealing the rest of the lingerie set.

"Goddamn," Rob pounded his fist on the table, "Just fucking look at that."

Dan stood and walked over to Morgan. He held her hand up in his and had her do a little spin. "That's a good girl," Dan cooed. Then to Peter's surprise, his brother pulled Morgan close and gave her a long kiss. Peter watched as Dan's hand massaged Morgan's round ass.

Dan pulled away and looked right into Morgan's eyes, "Hmmm, God I missed you while you were away."

Peter's jaw dropped, clearly this was not the first time Dan had seen Morgan intimately. He watched as Morgan's uncle caressed her body. He also saw Carlos absolutely dismayed.

"Dan! Morgan! You can't be serious, this is so wrong how...how" Carlos babbled.

Morgan, who was already toying with Dan's belt, looked over her shoulder at her godfather, "Carlos, you can either join the fun tonight or go home...but please you've been trying to get a look down my shirt for years now so I think I know what you want."

Calos thought about saying something then sheepishly sat down and watched as Morgan undid her uncle's belt. She eventually wrestled out Dan's thick, long cock.

Morgan bite her lip and stared as she began to stroke Dan's cock, "fuck I missed your cock uncle."

Dan laughed, "It missed you! Although the tips you gave Mia and Chrissy really helped while you were away."

Mia and Chrissy we're Dan's two daughters. A million thoughts rushed to Peter's head, we're they like Morgan? Had Morgan corrupted them into complete and utter slut like herself? Was Dan regularly fucking his two gorgeous daughters? He had to settle the thoughts to continue and enjoy the moment at hand.

Morgan was on her knees cheerfully kissing and slobbering over Dan's cock. Rob and Scott had each taken the opportunity to each free their own dicks and enjoy the show. Carlos, much more hesitant, watched carefully.

Morgan came up for air and looked hungrily into Dan's eyes while she stroked him off before saying, "Should we give the other guys a chance?"

Dan cackled, "God I love what a complete cumslut you are Morgan. Ok guys give the lady what she wants."

Scott and Rob rocked up from the table and surrounded Morgan, erections at attention. Morgan licked her full lips before plunging Rob's cock into her mouth, she used her hands on the other men, casually stroking them in rhythm with her bobbing head.

Peter watched Carlos go from horrified to sitting on the edge of his seat, engrossed in Morgan's handiwork. Morgan popped Rob's rod from her lips and moved over to Scott's. Dan watched over Morgan in a strangely caring way. Dan also noticed Carlos' intense gaze, "she looks pretty good huh?" he joked.

Carlos nodded, then slowly said, "yes she's really grown up..."

Dan laughed harder, "Ok sweetie up for a moment." Morgan followed her uncles directions, much to Rob and Scott's displeasure. The angle from his hidden camera was perfect as Peter watched his daughter stand, spit and precum on her lips.

Peter really examined his daughter, her dark chin length hair, her full pouty lips, her doe like big sweet dark brown eyes. Then further down, her tan skin, wide hips, her little chubby body and round ass. His eyes settled on his daughter's massive chest. Two huge heavy tear-drop-like mounds of flesh. Peter watched his brother pull Morgan's breasts from the red linger and begin groping and squeezing them from behind.

Dan moved Morgan closer to Carlos, still massaging her chest as she groaned from the sensation. "She looks good right? These huge tits," Dan forcefully pulled on Morgan's nipple causing her to yelp then pant, "You see when she turned eighteen and these gorgeous fat tits came in I knew I couldn't help myself."

Carlos slowly, cautiously, held Morgan's heavy breasts in his hands, "wow," he whispered.

Dan chuckled, "Christmas eve that year I brought upstairs and started quizzing her, found out that this little slut was still a virgin." Dan's hand creeped around Morgan's neck, Morgan inhaled and moaned a little. "That night I had her three or four times, then over the course of the next year over and over, I taught her everything she knows, and trained her into a perfect slut."

Carlos's left hand drifted down and began playing with Morgan's bare pussy, she cried out. He looked at her, "is this true Morgan?"

Morgan nodded then through shallow orgasmic breaths responded, "He made me a complete whore."

Dan chuckled, "exactly, and then like the good girl she is, she helped train up my daughters too."

Peter's mind raced, so Mia and Chrissy were depraved sluts just like his Morgan, good to know. Afterall, if Dan was going to have so much fun with Morgan it was only fair that Peter get his opportunity.

Dan continued toying with Carlos, "She'll do anything you ask," he said, "And she'll fucking love it."

Carlos looked wide eyed at Morgan, but his arousal was clear, "I've known you my whole life...I care about you." He almost whispered.

"I care about you too," Morgan said softly, her hands undoing the button on Carlos's slacks. "I want to make you feel good."

Carlos groaned as Morgan's hands pulled his thick seven inch cock out and began stroking. "Ok, ok, ok," he murmured. Then suddenly, Carlos pulled Morgan close, kissed her then flipped her around and laid her front on the poker table. Poker chips and cards went flying to the floor as Carlos pulled the thong end of Morgan's lingerie to the side and plunged his cock into Morgan.

Morgan's mouth hung open as Carlos forcefully pounded himself into her. Her heavy breast squished against the dark wood of the table, she managed to croak out a little, "oh my god."

Carlos was ferocious. His long cock slid in and out of Morgan's pussy in a strong and quick rhythm. "You like that you little slut?" Carlos said with a snarl, "always teasing those fat tits of yours."

Morgan let out long and loud moans perfectly in time with Carlos's thrusts. Peter could see her eyes rolling back in her head. Eventually Carlos rolled Morgan onto her back and continued to ravage her pink pussy. Rob decided to seize the moment and guide his cock into Morgan's waiting hand.

Morgan looked up at Carlos and managed to squeak out, "your cock feels so good Carlos."

Carlos watched intently as his young god daughter's heavy breasts flopped back and forth with each stroke. He leaned forward, taking her face in his hand and said looking in her eyes, "call me daddy. Now beg me to cum inside you."

Morgan moaned and then as her orgasm seemed to reach it's peak she cried out, "fucking fill my pussy daddy, fill me with all your fucking cum, please, please please!"

Peter realized he could hear her both on the video and from downstairs, he whispered back to the video, "that's a good girl."