All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl'

by THONG_23

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
outstanding

very well written, nicely erotic as well as sensual, great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nicely thought out

I Loved the story line and it was very well presented....however I could hardly read a paragraph where the word daddy didn't show up. The characters were established and a mention during the passion moments would be more than enough. Other than that I really liked it and look forward to more wordsmithing from you.

WrenchbenderWrenchbenderabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Nice story. Daddy was used a lot, we all knew it was an incest story. Keep on writing you have a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
my little girl

Nicely done but we need more i hope theres a part two.lOVE all Daddys across the world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I love daddy daughter stories........and this was wonderful and hot! Thanks!

kimberlykittenkimberlykittenabout 19 years ago
Good Story

I rather enjoyed your story. I must admit, you're a very good writer and I'm looking forward to reading more from your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh Wow !!

Wow !! loved it.. mmmmmm great writing ... you just have to write more ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not so little, now!

Very good. He didn't resist long, did he?!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOT

I love how she dressed sexy for her daddy in nylons, garter belt, corset and mini dress. Have her wear a pleated black mini skirt and silk blouse along with her lingerie and have daddy cum all over her pretty face and clothes. Maybe his friends could join in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Part Two

We're not really supposed to dictate what we'd like to see in a future story--and admittedly that could easily get tedious to the point of annoyance, not to mention breaching the fundamental You:Write/Me:Read barrier--but I couldn't help being intrigued by the notion of your introducing the anal and spanking fetishes mentioned in your bio into this scenario. Maybe Daddy is perusing internet porn in those areas on the computer in his sanctum and daughter stumbles across. He's been too shy to suggest to his baby-girl, who he still views as "innocent" on some level, despite the story so far. I'll stop there; your take on the sequel will doubtless be more inventive than mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great start!

good stuff. I would like to read about more taboo's being broken and fetishes discovered. Anal..watersports...panty ripping you name it you could go anywhere with it.

zombie22zombie22about 19 years ago
Good Start..

This is a good start and a great starting point for all sorts of perversion to ensue. Let your imagination run wild!

DexicreonDexicreonabout 19 years ago
Nice . . . very nice

One of the best Daddy's girl stories I have read. It kept my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Too much

How many times can you say Daddy? Way over done, to the point of spoiling a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good effort

Just read your story, I thought it sexy and it made me want to be her daddy for a while, which I suppose is the idea.

Please write more.

sandyjesandyjealmost 18 years ago
I Loved it.

This is one of the hottest stories I've read. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad..

Idk why any one would think they were married they would prolly look related and who calls there hubby 'Daddy' I sure as hell don't! But I love it soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

paulie_walliepaulie_wallieover 10 years ago
yes

A great visual, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alsome

This was a great story. I wish it could have been me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous