All Comments on 'Brains & Brawn'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!!

This story was wonderful. It was very touching and the pace was perfect.

If it weren't for the incest twist I'd say this could easily have been in the Romance catagory. Either way it was just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I thoroughly enjoyed your story a 5 from me

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

i mostly loved this,but at the same time it pisses me off that the mother got away with kidnapping and other felonies. what if they had somekind of genetic thing that would have caused them problems with kids and didnt know it.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I liked the story but Kate's mom was selfish thinking only about what she needed. I guess fate took her in the end as the same way she started her house of lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME

I have no idea who you are, but keep writing.

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
WOW!

What a powerful story & in excellent taste. Five Star for sure!

12thOfNever12thOfNeverover 10 years ago
Great Story

You are a tremendously talented writer. I loved your story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!!!

Absolutely incredible, hoping to see more.

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
About them starting a family

You mentioned several times they both wanted to start a family, but you never really touched on that after the 10 years after mark. I get the whole incest thing and not wanting a family, but neither of them knew that they were related. I wonder why you skipped over that, when it was so intergrated into the plot?

Apart from that it was a wonderful story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
20 STARS

One of the best stories that has been written GREAT JOB

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 6 years ago
Great but could have explored more...

This was a great story however I think you could have explored more the consequences of them being related.

They way they found out could have been much more dramatic, you set the story up for them having children yet they never materialised. Had they had children it would have been Interesting to have them find out during a medical emergency. It would have done the story and characters more justice. Thanks for an otherwise great read.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 5 years ago
are you an Idiot?

This is an incest story but you didn't put it under incest category nor you put incest in the tags. Are you an idiot?

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a lovely story of two souls that were first brother and sister, then lovers and finally soulmates (husband and wife). In the end even knowing the truth they still had that happily ever after as husband and wife. Well written 5 stars

Sympathist99Sympathist996 months ago

@englishnospeak the story description is as follows "Two siblings separated at birth meet and fall in love" so the author isn't exactly burying the lede here.

6King6King13 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So no kids I guess for Katie and John. That does sterilize the story a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.