Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
A superhero origin story.
799 words
3.52
30.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim pulled her car up to the garage and got out. As she made it to the door, she checked the mail. There was a package. She picked it up and brought it inside with her. She opened the package and inside was a pair of wireless earphones and a DVD. Curious, she popped the DVD into her player.

The DVD opened with a long shot of a car. Wait, was that her car? It slowly pulled in to show her in the car. And what she was doing in the car. Or rather, who she was doing in the car.

"Shit," she thought, "is someone blackmailing me?"

She looked at the earphones. After a moment, she put one in her ear. She heard a voice say "took you long enough".

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Don't worry about that. Did you like my home movie?"

"What do you want?"

"Let's talk about what you want. I'm assuming it's not to have that movie uploaded to the internet."

"N-no."

"Say no daddy."

She gulped, but muttered, "no daddy."

"Good girl. Unpack your package."

She did. Inside was a watch, some panties, a t-shirt, a skirt, opera gloves and some knee high boots.

"What's all this?"

"Your new uniform. Put it on."

"Um, okay."

She quickly shuffled her clothes off in the living room. For a second she worried that the person would see her but then realized he already had enough on her. The panties felt weird and cold as they slid on and the t-shirt was a little tight but she put it all on.

"How did you know my shoe size?" she asked.

Suddenly a painful zap came out of her panties.

"Ow!"

"How did you know my shoe size, daddy." he replied.

"How did you know my shoe size daddy? Eep!" she stifled a noise as her panties vibrated in response. Was that a reward for saying daddy?

"Don't worry about it. Now, you're going to go fight some crime tonight."

"What? Daddy?" Another buzz and she bit her lip.

"You heard me. You're my little superhero and the streets need saving. Go on outside."

Kim went outside and started walking down the street. She walked towards the park, grateful that the boots weren't heals. She came across two people beating up a man.

"Go fight them," said daddy.

"What?" she whispered, "how?"

A flash of pain came through the panties and she yelped. The two men turned around.

"Well, what do we have here, little girl?"

"Want to have some fun?"

Kim's reflexes took over and she raised her hands into a karate stance. The panties responded with a buzz. She took a deep breath.

"Come here, little girl," the man said and then ran at her. She turned on her heal, giving him a push so he fell backwards. The second threw a fist, which she grabbed. Spinning quickly, she used the motion of the fist to flip him over her shoulder. He fell to the ground with a cracking noise.

"Ow! That bitch hurt me!" shouted the first one.

"Let's get out of here!" said the second. They ran.

She walked over to the man on the ground to thank him when suddenly the panties turned on full.

"Ah!" she moaned, falling to her knees.

"Are you alright?" asked the man.

"Mhmm," she said, biting her lip to keep from moaning.

"Is there anything you want for saving my life?"

"His hoodie," said daddy.

"You're ohhh..." Kim moaned loudly, eyes closing.

"Oh I think I know what you want," he chuckled, unzipping his pants. She opened her eyes to see his cock right at her mouth.

"What are you mm!" in it went. The vibe turned up even higher. She knelt there, on the grass, loudly moaning with a cock in her mouth.

The vibe started changing intensity and patterns. She moaned and the man started thrusting into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, bitch, I think I'm gonna..." she felt something warm in her mouth. She was about to spit it out when she head her earphones say "swallow it pet."

As she did, she became to come, loudly moaning against the stranger. The vibe turned off and she collapsed on to the ground, panting. He looked down on her.

"Is that what you wanted?" he grinned.

"No, I wanted your hoodie."

"Oh," he said, crestfallen. He quietly zipped it off and tossed it at her.

"Pick it up", said daddy. She did and got up and went home. She took off the skirt and shirt but as she went to take off the panties, daddy said "leave it on. And the watch." She sniffed. She wasn't done yet.

As she folded the shirt, she saw the writing on the front.

"Daddy's Little Girl"