All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02'

by KnightSimon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cb1251cb1251almost 9 years ago

mommy and baby girl need to have a shopping trip, followed by a little girl talk - "mom, could you maybe teach what guys like? I know I can talk to daddy about almost anything, but that'd be a bit icky ... wouldn't it? "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To be continued

This story needs a chapter 03

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hooked

More....much more....hot, sexy, love all the kissing and how he has NO power around his sexy daughter. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next

chapter please you can't leave all of us hanging..or standing lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitch needs an attitude adjustment on her bare ass!!

"Look I'm really sorry baby, I just..." I said.

"Don't talk." She said as we exited the freeway.

@@@ umm, excuse you! @@@

"Dad, what are you doing? Stop looking at my computer." She said.

@@@ Don't presume to tell me what to do in my house! I'll look at your computer anytime please! If I want to search your room I will, hell if I want to strip you naked to see what kind of underwear you have on and search your body to check for piercings and tattoos then I damn well will! .. And if I feel like stripping you naked and turning you over my knees and spanking your cute little bottom for being a smart mouth then I'll do that too!! ...and from now on you only use the computer in the livingroom or kitchen when your mom or I can supervise! ...and I want a list of the names of all the boys that are asking shit like that kid just did, time I started meeting some of their parents! @@@

But I was happy at least to know what was going on and figured it was much better than being in the dark about all of it. Her mother would lock her up and chain her to the bed with a chastity belt, but I was just happy to know she was safe, at least for now.

@@@ lol, prolly the best thing for her, hehehe. Hell maybe chastity belts for boys and girls should be required till they turn 18, hehehe. Can you see the locksmith business taking off? Hehe @@@

Hi, honey," I said.

"I don't want to talk to you." She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked in a fatherly tone.

"You have been stalking me and signing in to my stuff and broken our trust." She said.

"Baby, look, I'm sorry, but I just saw your computer open and yes, I got your passwords, but I was only trying to protect you. I just care about you." I said.

"You do?" She asked.

"Of course baby, I just don't want you to get pregnant, and I'm so happy we have been so close lately, and I am really sorry if I ruined anything, or you feel I've broken trust in any way," I said.

"I am pissed! This is so not cool, but there is something you can do to make it up to me." She said.

@@@ "We don't have a trust to be broken there, I'm the parent and you're the fucking child, you do what I say, when I say it or I spank your ass, take away privates and your stuff! If I want to read your mail and your chats I will, if I want to toss your computer, I will!!". ROFL, this dad is way to big of a pansy-ass pussy, getting walked all over like a bitch! @@@

"I want you to teach me how to give great blow-jobs. I mean really teach me. I hear other boys saying how good some girls are at doing it, and it's not fair. It's not fair." She said sternly.

@@@ bitch, you don't need to be giving blowjobs! @@@

"Come in." She said, and I heard her unlock the handle before I turned the knob.

"What are you doing?" I asked, making conversation.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She said, painting her toe-nails.

@@@ well first thing, I'm taking the lock off that door, kids don't need locks, and as for your answer... ((SMACK!!)) While the hand print is fading off your face, think about your fucking attitude bitch! @@@

"First of all, your not allowed to spy on me, I said I would tell you anything I'm doing, and I will, all you have to do is ask." She said.

"Ok, your right. I'm sorry." I said.

@@@ you don't apologise dumbass!! "First of all I WILL spy on you and you'll still tell me what you're doing! .. And every time you give me attitude or lip its ten swats on your bare ass! @@@

"And I know your cock is hard when we kiss, and you're a pervert and probably want to fuck me, but that's your problem, but I just want to learn some things and so far it's really been helpful, so there's that." She said.

@@@ no, its your problem you little slut, you want to play with my cock, fine, but you better expect to get the shit fucked out of you because that's exactly what's going to happen if you keep it up! @@@

She pushed my middle finger inside of her and gripped my wrist with her hands and pulled back and forth, so my finger was fucking her, her pussy was tiny, and almost too tight for even my one finger to enter her.

@@@ Oh hell! You've GOT to fuck that!! That's the pussy you dream of but never actually run across! She's already tied up, so FUCK HER NOW!!! @@@

"I'm...............!!!!!!!! Cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." She screamed, and I watched my cock shoot arches of white sticky liquid all over us. I had never had an orgasm like that, but touching her was just too much. I had never cum in that way before, where my cock was not receiving any help or physical contact and then just exploded like that. I made a horrible mess and was totally embarrassed.

@@@ you should be, dude, cunning without being touched? Are you even able to fuck without blowing in under a minute?! @@@

"It's ok daddy. Thanks for teaching me. That was fun." She said, but you need to tell mom to wash my sheets, like now. You came everywhere, looking over to a few droplets that caught her little pink lamp, her bed post and the wall next to her bed.

@@@ "Girl, you need to go wash your own sheets, like now!" Pussy dad seriously needs to give this bitch an attitude adjustment!!! @@@

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bondage!

WTF with the out-of-the-blue bondage around her neck which can damage her throat and windpipe plus leave oh-so-hard-to-explain bruises on top of truly ruining "Daddy's Little Girl's" trust in him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

In the first 2 min she is in a skirt at home then in jeans at school sending Daddy ass shots, then from ice cream to rolling blow job in what 45 lines then to spur of the moment bondage and face rape at home, then you just kind said fuck it and went off the side of the page....... 1 star only becomes there is no .5 or .25 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was HoT!! Hell, I think I was hard from beginning to end, lol! That girl is playing him like a cheap fiddle, rofl! Damn what I wouldn't do to be in his shoes, lol!

You know you'd be horribly conflicted, keep going along with her and eventually be greedily forcing your long, hard, thick cock into that tiny, super tight little pussy, popping her sweet cherry and fucking her senseless every day... On the other hand you want to flip out about all these boys chasing her and her fooling around with them, you want to have her fitted for a chastity belt, lock down her laptop and lock her in the house on weekends, hehehe!

I was laughing while she gave him a blowjob in the car and he was professing to be mad and pissed off about it. Notice he didn't once tell her to stop? Hehe.

Then the face fuck in her room, lol, dad got imaginative!! Loved the belt around her neck and her tied hands! Hell, as soon as she peeled her panties open and said 'you want to fuck me daddy?' I'd have said Hell Yes I do!! Promptly shoved her shirt in her mouth (her tiny panties wouldn't shut her up!), spun her around and started forcing my saliva coated cock into that screaming tight pussy! Probably have to twist her hips back and forth to 'screw' yourself in while you pushed, shes so tight!! Lol. I'm trying to imagine fucking a girl thats so tight her pussy squeezes your finger when you push it in her! Whew!

Needless to say, awesome chapter!

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Somehow hot

In spite of the terrible copy-editing in places (seriously) and the level of spoiled-brat/bitch being exhibited in the daughter. But why is he "pissed" when she's blowing him if he's getting off anyway? If she's so "innocent", why is she pissed that he'd dare SUGGEST she not swallow his load? Why would they even bother keeping up with the pretense that it's "innocent". Sucking a guys cock and swallowing his load is no more innocent than taking his cock. And one minute he's unrealistically playing hard-to-get like he's really only got innocent motives, and the next he's suddenly throwing a strap around her neck, tying her hands up and face-fucking her? Where the hell did the change come from?

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
you lost a star

when you started choking her and being rough you almost lost me. you don't treat a virgin like a slut right from the start unless you are a mental case. good storyline though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous