All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girlfriend Ch. 04'

by WisdomousOne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
hot

Have Heather and Alexis dress up for daddy in nylons, garter belts, high heels, pleated skirts and silk blouses and take them out to a restaurant to "show them off" Very hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great

great story keep writing about their adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very hot and exciting

Will you be sharing the young bounty next? How about swinging with them as they seem to want to please you in any way possible. Very good and hot!!!!!!!!!!

Loverotica100Loverotica100over 20 years ago
Snowball

Hmmm,,,time for Heather and Alexis to share another load of hot cum from Daddy, then Kiss him and let him share his cum with them in a hot slippery 3 way snowball kiss.

I know I'd want to do that with my two girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Those three are so HOT

I love how Alexis is going to live there now. The story is so incredible. And I agree, their Daddy should teach them to shave, even his cock. Let them have fun with his cum. And take your time building up to when they cum off together. Your writing is so rich and imaginative, have fun with it. I know I have. I can't wait for the next chapter!

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatover 20 years ago
Good God It was great.

Now that is one dam great story. I look forward to the next part. You sure do know how to write a great story.Keep up the great work.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
really hot

all three really hot keep doing the good work you did great I like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a real pussy wetter

my pussy is drpping wet. where can I get a cock like her father's?

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Hot...and very sensual...

a real pussy oozing experience that will create laundry for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Although the scenario would probably never happen in real life, the writing for it was well done. Good job at turning me on with ur words haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well that was a lot of fun and wound up my HoRny spring! Hehehe;)

Although when he shoved his big dick in the little skinny virgin girl and popped her hymen and she was all 'oooh yes!! It feels sooo good! Im cumming!!!' I almost spit my coffee on the screen! Not even trying for any reality there, rofl!! More like 'Noooo it hurrrrrrts!! Take it out, take it out!! Its too biiiiig, its splitting me in two!! Please take it out!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous