Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 05

Story Info
Natalia chases Doug while Audra and Misty play to keep him.
7.1k words
4.7
18.4k
47

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers

Daddy's Little Gymnast 5

Copyright Nikki Dark

--- +++ ---

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.

--- +++ ---

Edited by Tex Beethoven

--- +++ ---

"Hello Mister Wiston, I need appointment for massage; can I please make one?" Natalia asked after knocking on the doorframe of his office. Doug looked up at the sound of her knock, enjoying the sound of her Ukrainian accent.

"Of course, Natalia," he replied. "When would you like it for?"

"Sometime after tomorrow's training? Today I have classes, so tomorrow is better."

"Let me check my schedule," Doug replied, turning back to his computer. "How does five thirty work for you?"

"Is perfect," Natalia replied, smiling at him. Doug returned the smile. Natalia looked like she was about to say something else, which put Doug in mind of the time she'd come to his hotel room in just a robe and blatantly told him she wanted sex. He watched her thoughtful expression, but after a moment she clearly reconsidered what she was going to say. "Tomorrow after training then; I see you."

"See you then, Natalia," Doug replied. She turned to leave, and his gaze dropped to her bum; she wore a pair of track pants that clung nicely to her cheeks. If he hadn't already been benefiting from his relationship with his daughter and her best friend, there'd have been no way he would have been able to turn down her offer; and from the way she was looking at him, he didn't think that would be the last time he'd need to.

--- +++ ---

A notification popped up on Doug's phone, informing him that he had fifteen minutes until his appointment with Natalia. He grabbed his things and headed down the hall toward the treatment room that was attached to the gym and its change rooms. He glanced into the gym and saw the gymnastics team working through their cool-down exercises. He paused for a couple of minutes to watch, enjoying the sea of flexible young bodies working through various stretches. His eyes lingered longest on his daughter and her friend Misty, savouring the sight, even though he'd often seen much more of them. Misty caught him looking, and sent a big grin beaming his way. He returned what he hoped would be perceived by anyone watching as a professional nod of acknowledgement, before he went into the treatment room and set things up.

--- +++ ---

Misty watched Doug depart, before turning to her friend Audra.

"Your Dad was just watching me, and now I'm all horny," she whispered to her.

"You're always horny," Audra laughed.

"True, but you're even worse," Misty retorted.

"Yeah, I can't deny that."

"I'm tempted to go blow him in the treatment room," Misty mused.

"Why don't you just wait until after dinner? He's cooking for us tonight, remember? You can do whatever you want to him once we're at his place. Much better than risking doing something here."

"I know, but it would be super exciting."

"That's true, but I want to stay on the team, and I don't want Dad losing his job."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Misty sighed.

Their coach called an end to training, and Misty and Audra went over to the side of the gym where the girls had their bags stashed.

"Are you okay, Natalia?" their coach asked the blonde girl as she walked over to get her bag. "You seem a little stiff."

"A little, yes. But I have appointment with Mister Wiston now to help."

"Good; let me know how you get on, we want you right for the competition in two weeks."

"Yes, I make sure good to go," Natalia replied.

With a look of disgust on her face, Misty watched Natalia walking off toward the treatment room.

"You okay, Misty?" Audra asked with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, I just can't help think the little slut is going to take another crack at our man."

"Well, we have to trust him. He's turned her down once, so I'm sure he'll do it again. Especially since he knows he's gonna get double teamed tonight."

"Let's hope so," Misty sighed.

--- +++ ---

"Right Natalia, what can I help you with today?" Doug asked when the short blonde girl entered the treatment room.

"Tightness again," Natalia replied. "Buttock and here, you say... groin? No?" She pointed to a spot high on her inner thigh.

"That's the right terms, yes. Okay then, let's get you up on the table and see what we can do." Doug turned to clean his hands and grabbed the oil he used for massages while Natalia stripped out of her track pants. Doug failed in his attempt not to stare at the rock-hard bum he was presented with, as she bent over facing away from him. Then she put both hands down flat on the massage table and jumped, turning herself in mid-air to land on her bottom, the table being set at a height to suit Doug, rather than the short gymnast.

Doug manipulated her legs through a serious of motions to test the points where she felt stressed. Given how flexible she was, he ended up parting her legs a very long way, fully exposing the crotch of her shiny leotard.

"Pain is here," Natalia advised him, pointing with her finger to a spot a mere inch from her crotch. Doug swallowed and placed two fingers over the spot she'd indicated, palpating her muscle as he continued to move her leg around.

"Okay, now turn over, please."

Doug watched Natalia move onto her belly and lay herself back down. Before he even said anything, she happily hiked her leotard up between her buttocks. Doug was glad she wasn't looking back at him, because he struggled to keep his eyes off the sight of her pale butt cheeks and her muscular legs. Unbidden thoughts arose of what it would be like to plough his cock into the treasure nestled between those thighs. His cock hardened at the thought, and he needed to adjust himself. He added lotion to his hands and started working on her bum, focussing on the outer portion.

"Your hands feel always so good," Natalia commented, as he worked on them. "Like magic."

"Glad to know I'm getting the right spots," Doug replied, as he watched the way her tight butt cheeks dimpled under his fingertips. He noticed Natalia's legs drifting further apart as he worked on her, once again exposing her crotch. He silently admonished himself, and re-focussed.

"Alright, on your back now, please," he advised when he'd finished working her bum. Natalia rolled over again and lay on her back. Doug didn't want to notice the way her nipples speared at her leotard, but it was impossible to miss. He swallowed, avoided meeting her gaze, and let his eyes travel down over her washboard stomach, past her quite pronounced pubic mound and to her legs, which seemed to part just as he looked at them.

"Here," Natalia advised him. He tore his gaze away and met her eyes, after noting where she was pointing. He oiled his hands again, and went to work. He stood on her left side and cocked her left leg, letting it lean against him as he started massaging her inner thigh, his fingers moving closer and closer to the spot the pain was supposedly emanating from, a spot very close to the edge of her leotard.

"Yes you get it," Natalia sighed blissfully. Doug tried to think of some small talk to distract him from things he shouldn't be thinking about, but his usual gift for words abandoned him. It wasn't helped, when Natalia suddenly asked him if he was single.

"Um, kind of," he replied honestly.

"Is yes or no question, no?" Natalia asked, looking at him quizzically.

"Well yes, there's someone in my life, but we haven't quite defined exactly what our relationship is."

"So then, extra fun is okay, yes?" Natalia asked, her ice-blue eyes sparkling eagerly.

"No it's not, I'm sorry Natalia, especially with a gymnast from the college. That would end my career."

"But if I don't tell, and you don't tell, then is good, yes?" she said, her leg moving until her thigh brushed against his cock. Doug stepped back hurriedly, embarrassed that her contact with him had caught him out. She would now know how hard he was. "See? Or feel? Is appealing offer for you, no?" she added with a grin and a pointed glance at his crotch.

"As I told you before, the answer is no, Natalia. Your treatment is over."

"No, not over. You not tell me what I need do to avoid injury. You give me stretching plan, yes?"

Doug sighed. He did actually need to finish the session. "I'll finish if you behave," he advised her. Natalia smiled mischievously but nodded, and Doug continued. After another five minutes in which Natalia did in fact behave, he was done, but not before he noticed a wet spot on the crotch of her leotard. That had him swallowing hard and thinking about how crazy his life had become to be turning down an eighteen-year-old gymnast who was throwing herself at him.

"All done, Natalia," Doug said. "Swing by my office, and I'll give you a copy of the stretching plan."

"Thank you, Mister Wiston," Natalia said, swinging her legs to the side of the massage table, and then hopping down to the floor with gymnastic grace.

Doug waited until she'd left before adjusting the boner that had resulted from manipulating her nubile flesh. He thought happily about how he'd be able to do something about it at home when Audra and Misty came over for dinner.

The threesome that followed dinner certainly lived up to his expectations, and took care of his erection more than once.

--- +++ ---

Doug was working on a new warm-up plan for the team when a knock on his door broke his concentration. He looked up to see Natalia standing in his doorway.

"Yes Natalia?"

"Hi, I thought maybe you could help me. Last night I start stretching plan and thinking. Maybe if I take video, you can tell me what I do that maybe cause injury? Tell me if technique has error?"

"I'm sure I could do that for you," Doug replied, relieved that she seemed to be asking for genuine help, rather than hitting on him.

"This is excellent, I send tonight," Natalia said with a grin, bouncing on her heels a little.

--- +++ ---

Doug checked his email that night and sure enough, there was an email from Natalia. He opened the attached video and started to watch it. It opened with Natalia in her leotard, organising her phone. She next sat on the floor of the gym and started going through her warm-up stretches. The phone was close to her, and when she spread her legs wide, it was almost intimately close to the shiny crotch of her leotard. Doug's hand moved to his own crotch, adjusting his quickly growing erection.

After what could only be interpreted as a deliberate tease of a warm-up, Natalia moved her phone to provide an overview of the floor area. Then she commenced her routine. The video ran for about thirty seconds, before there appeared to be a brief glitch in the video. For about a second the vision went funny, and when it came back into proper focus, Doug's mouth fell open. Natalia was continuing the routine, but now she was naked! Doug moved closer to the computer and his hand went to his cock as he watched her complete the routine, her small breasts bouncing with every step, leap, jump and twirl. He watched in amazement, and by the time she finished the routine, his cock was rock hard and enclosed within his stroking fist.

On the screen, Natalia casually strolled naked toward her phone, showing no sign of fearing discovery. As she came closer Doug studied her body intently, from the hard little nipples capping her breasts, to her washboard stomach, her little blonde landing strip and seriously muscled thighs.

"Warm down is of course critical," Natalia said to the phone while it continued to record. As she had done when warming up, she placed the phone on the ground and began stretching in front of it. If the warmup had seemed intimate, the warm-down stretching was closer to obscene. Natalia spread her legs almost to doing the splits, her naked pussy mere inches from the camera. Doug stroked his cock firmly, as he drank in every detail of her most private parts. Her labia were smooth and quite puffy. Her inner lips, which appeared quite long, were clearly visible as the stretched position pulled her labia apart.

After stretching her legs wide, Natalia leaned forward, stretching her torso to the floor, her hard little nipples coming close to the camera, giving him an awesome view of her small tits. After a few moments in that position she sat up again, legs still wide, and leaned over one leg to grasp her foot, then repeated the movement on the other side. Following that, she stood for a moment, turned, then took up a similar position, this time facing away from the camera. As she bent forward in the splits, her butt was pulled from the floor, and the same jewelled butt plug he'd seen before appeared between her tight-as-fuck buttocks.

Doug moaned, pre-cum seeping from his cock, as he continued to pleasure himself. How the fuck was he supposed to keep turning this girl down when she so clearly wanted to fuck him?

While in the splits and leaning forward, she reached back behind herself and tugged on the plug, pulling it slowly from her anus. Doug stared in fascination as her puckered hole spread around the stainless steel head until it pulled entirely free. Her butt hole gaped for a few moments before slowly closing. She then nestled the bulb of the plug back against her anus, and slowly slid it in again. The second time she slowly pulled it out Doug came, spurting cum onto the carpeted floor of his home office.

"I hope you think my technique is good," Natalia said, before blowing a kiss to the camera. It went dark, and Doug let out a breath with a big sigh, wondering how on earth he was going to face Natalia the following day.

--- +++ ---

Doug closed his office door and texted Misty. I need you right now.

What's up? came the response.

Need to pump you full of cum, he responded

Well when you put it like that, I'll be right there.

It was early, well before most people were up and about on campus, but being part of the athletic department meant there was at least some activity around. When Misty came bounding into his office, Doug closed and locked the door behind her.

"Should I ask what brought this on?" Misty asked, eyeing off the tent in his pants, as he turned back to her after locking the door.

"I'll show you, if you like," Doug offered. "But first, I need my cock inside you."

"Such a charmer," Misty laughed, even as she slipped her track pants down to reveal a simple blue cotton thong. Doug led her around the other side of his desk and had her bend over it, while he stood behind her. He was pleased when he pulled her thong off to find she was as wet with anticipation as he was hard. He worked his cock inside her tight little cunt, and started sliding back and forth, moaning with pleasure as Misty propped herself up on his desk with her hands.

"Okay, yesterday Natalia asked if I could review her routine, to see if she was doing anything that might risk an injury. This is what I received last night," Doug explained, setting the video to playing while he slowly slid in and out of her pussy.

"Gee, she's subtle," Misty laughed as she went through the warm-up with the camera close up to her crotch.

"Very," Doug laughed, waiting.

"Fucking slut!" Misty exclaimed, when the video flickered funnily and came back with Natalia performing her routine in the buff. Doug held Misty's hips and fucked her as he watched Natalia's body again. Misty was pushing back to meet his thrusts, but she held still when Natalia came in close to the camera and performed her naked stretching.

"It turned you on and still does, Doesn't it?" Misty asked Doug, as his swollen cock slid deep into her vagina.

"I don't think I'd be human if it didn't," he replied.

"And um, is there a reason you decided to fuck me while showing it to me?" Misty asked.

"I hadn't exactly planned on doing anything, and I only decided to in the moment. I didn't want it to be a secret from you that I'd received it, and I haven't seen Natalia since she emailed it, but to be honest Misty, it's fucking hot, and it turned me on so much I just had to have you. Tell me it's not hot."

"Oh it's hot alright, and I know how much it would turn you on. I mean it's not that different to what Audra and I did for you, back when we first started seducing you. And I'll certainly give you credit for saying it made you want me, rather than doing her. The fact that she seems so determined to have you though... that sucks. I don't mind sharing you with Audra, but not with some other skank."

Doug jammed his cock hard into Misty's pussy, and thrust in and out for a few moments without speaking, wondering what the right thing to say might be.

"Well... I'd never ask you to involve anyone you weren't comfortable with Misty, and to be honest, I hadn't even thought of something like her joining us."

At that moment, the view of Natalia pulling the butt plug from her anus was on the screen, and Doug's cock twitched at the sight of it.

"That part particularly turns you on, doesn't it?" Misty moaned, feeling his swollen cock deep inside her pussy.

"I have to admit it does," he replied.

"Pity we don't have any lube then, or I'd let you put that lovely cock back in my bum. For now, you'll just have to imagine how tight it is, and fill me up with cum before someone comes looking for you," Misty purred.

"God, you know how to turn me on," Doug moaned, grabbing her hips and fucking her hard and fast, his thrusts sending little ripples through her tight buttocks as their bodies slammed together. He gave a grunted warning, and then shot his load deep inside his teenage girlfriend.

Misty pulled her clothes back together, cum leaking into and beyond her thong, running down her thigh within her track pants.

"Now that was an awesome way to start the day," Misty cooed, turning to kiss Doug fiercely before leaving him to start his day's work.

As she left his office, she spied Natalia headed down the corridor.

"Good morning Misty," the tight little blonde greeted her happily.

"Hey Natalia," Misty replied, resisting the urge to call her a skank. In the moments she had taken to think about it rationally, she really couldn't hold it against her. After all, it wasn't like she knew she was trying to muscle in on Misty and Audra's shared man. Misty sighed, and thought about the video Doug had shown her. She had to admit, Natalia knew how to put on a performance. She'd looked fucking hot. At another time Misty might have pursued her. As it was though, she just wondered whether she'd be able to use the video somehow to get her to back off of Doug. Maybe a threat of exposure would be enough. She'd have to talk it over with Audra.

--- +++ ---

Doug sat behind his desk while Natalia stood confidently before his desk.

"So, my technique. Is good?"

"Natalia, I don't know what will make it clear to you. You can't send me things like that. I'll lose my job, and you'll be kicked out of school."

"This is really your answer? I was exciting, yes?"

"Yes, Natalia, you're a beautiful and talented young woman, and there are plenty of guys around here who'd be lucky to have you. Don't throw away your career and future over an old man like me."

"Those ones are boys, not men," Natalia sighed. She turned to leave, but looked back over her shoulder. "No need to delete, you keep and have wank while watching me," she suggested with a grin, while tugging through her track pants at something nestled between her butt cheeks. Doug just shook his head, imagining the plug that she must be playing with.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers