Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- +++ ---

That afternoon at training, Misty found Natalia watching her on more than one occasion, and not while she was practicing anything important. It was an appraising, thoughtful look.

"Something on my leotard?" Misty asked her at one point, trying to see if she'd sat in something.

"What? No," Natalia replied.

"What is it, Natalia? You've been looking at me funny all afternoon."

"Nothing, never mind," the other girl replied, before wandering off in the direction of the balance beam. Misty watched her. In her mind, she could picture exactly what her tight little butt would look like naked. She imagined the girl going through her beam routine naked. It wasn't an unpleasant little fantasy.

When they were warming down and stretching, Natalia moved close to Misty. Audra was chatting with their coach.

"You're fucking him," Natalia stated.

"What? Who?"

"Mister Wiston."

"What? As if!" Misty laughed, although her insides were suddenly churning.

"Today I see you come from his office first thing in morning. I watch him watch you. I watch you watch him. I see red face in hallway. I see his red face when I go to his office. You fucked, no?"

"That's some imagination," Misty laughed.

"I think it explain why you don't like me trying to fuck him," Natalia explained. "You think I take boyfriend."

"Not sure how many times I can say it ain't so," Misty replied.

"So I fuck him, then."

"Fine by me if he agrees, but don't you dare fuck up, because if you do, we lose him and we lose you. And believe it or not, we need you on this team, Natalia."

"Thank you for compliment,:" Natalia answered, blushing.

"It's true."

"In Ukraine, I would kiss you to thank you. Is okay here?"

"Um, what sort of kiss?" Misty asked cautiously.

"Stand up, I show you."

"But..."

"Up," Natalia insisted. Misty stood up nervously, wondering if she was about to get a tongue in her mouth, but Natalia simply put her hands gently on Misty's shoulders, then placed a kiss on each cheek.

"Thank you," Natalia replied.

"You're welcome," Misty answered with evident relief.

"What, you think I give lesbian kiss?" Natalia asked with a giggle.

"Well, it crossed my mind."

"If you want, I give you, but not here!"

"Oh!" Misty exclaimed, surprised by the offer.

"You like or not?"

"Well, I do like kissing girls, but like, well, I hadn't thought of you in that way, to be honest. But it's not a horrible thought by any means," Misty replied, trying to soften her answer a little.

"Well, if you do like, tell me and we find time," Natalia offered with a grin.

Audra joined them then. "What's up?" she asked.

"Not much, just chatting," Misty replied."

"Just offering lesbian kisses," Natalia laughed.

"Wait. What? Who?" Audra asked, in shock.

"Natalia has offered them to me, should I like them," Misty qualified, blushing furiously.

"And for you too Audra, should you like?" Natalia offered.

"Oh, wow, well maybe! I mean, it could be fun, I guess," Audra laughed. Misty looked at her in shock.

"Anyway, we need to get going; sorry Natalia," Misty informed the gymnast, leading Audra away with her.

"What the fuck was that about?" Audra demanded of her friend, once they were clear of the gym.

"Not really sure. She started off by accusing me of having sex with your Dad, which I denied of course, even though I did totally fuck him in his office this morning. Then, I like told her she needed not to pursue him because we really need her staying on the team, so she was like, 'I need to kiss you to say thanks.' It was just like one on each cheek, but then when I looked surprised, she was like offering me lesbian kisses, which was when you joined us."

"What the fuck? That's fucking weird. And hang on, what's with the office fuck?"

"Oh shit, yeah, I forgot to tell you about this morning! Natalia emailed your Dad a video of her doing her floor routine and stretching naked. He was really turned on by it, so he fucked me while he showed it to me."

"Holy shit, that little slut!"

"It was fucking hot, actually. She even did the whole routine with a plug in her ass. I think we need to stop by a sex shop and buy some, and then go see your Dad tonight and remind him just how stretchy and bendy we are. Not to mention kinky."

"Well that sounds like a plan I can get behind!" Audra agreed happily. "If you know what I mean."

--- +++ ---

When Doug arrived home from the college that evening, he found Misty and Audra there waiting for him. They were stretching themselves out on the floor of his living room, dressed in their practice leotards. They'd clearly staged things, and he doubted they'd started much before he'd pulled his car into the driveway, but he wasn't about to complain.

"Hey Daddy," Audra beamed at him from the floor, where she was in a split with her chest on the floor.

"Doug!" Misty exclaimed excitedly, as if surprised he was coming into his own home. She was in the same position as Audra, but facing toward her.

"I have to say, this is a pleasant surprise," Doug greeted them, walking around them to take advantage of the view they offered.

"Why don't you get changed Daddy, and come join us? We decided you needed a bit of a show."

"I'd be crazy to refuse an offer like that," Doug replied with a grin. He went through to his bedroom, and quickly changed into a pair of running shorts and t-shirt. When he returned to the living room, Audra was on her back, one leg out straight from her body on the floor, while Misty held her other one next to Audra's ear, pressing it toward the floor next to her head.

"That looks both incredibly sexy and very painful," Doug noted, as his eyes drank in the sight of his daughter's stretched out body.

"Do you think it would look better naked?" Misty asked, grinning up at him.

"Of course it would," he replied with a smile.

"Well then, we should absolutely get naked, don't you think Auds?"

"Definitely," Audra agreed. "Take a seat on the couch, Daddy."

Doug sat on the couch and watched, as the two nubile young gymnasts stripped out of their leotards, making every effort to emphasise any movement that extended and stretched their bodies so he would receive the maximum tease. Doug was rock hard by the time they were both standing naked before him.

"Your turn Doug, fucking you isn't going to work very well if you stay dressed," Misty told him.

Doug shed his clothes quickly.

"We have a surprise for you Daddy, look at this," Audra exclaimed, and both girls turned to face away from him, bent over to hold their ankles, and looked at him from between their legs. Doug stared in glee when he saw jewelled plugs nestled between their butt cheeks. Green for Audra, and Red for Misty.

"That looks fantastic," Doug commented, his hand idly stroking his rising cock.

Audra stood up again and positioned herself directly in front of her father, facing away from him. She leaned back and tipped herself into a back bend, forming a bridge, with her hands resting on either side of his legs on the couch. With a little shuffling around, she had her head facing him, but upside down.

"Feed me your cock please, Daddy?" she asked him. Doug gladly pointed his cock at her mouth, and groaned as she took him between her lips from this awkward, yet incredibly sexy position. Misty placed herself between Audra's legs and gently lapped at her pussy, giving Doug two different hot sights to take in, his gaze flicking between the amazing views. He put his hands on his daughter's stretched and flattened breasts, gently massaging them against the ribs beneath.

Audra plunged down over her father's cock, the angle making it perfect to slide into her throat. She held him for a moment, deep inside her mouth, his cockhead lodged in her throat, then released him with a gasp of air and a grin. Misty stepped beside her and reached under her back to help her back to a standing position, but told Doug to stay exactly where he was before standing on the couch. After squatting down, she stretched out her left leg and rested it on the arm of the couch, then did the same on the other arm with her right foot, placing herself into a split just above Doug's body.

Audra reached between her friend's legs as Misty lifted herself slightly, and held her father's cock vertical. Misty relaxed enough to drop down onto the proffered erection, feeling it slide into her pussy while still in the splits. Doug thrust up into her pussy and played with her breasts as she held herself in position, Audra offering support.

"Her butt looks soo good like this, Daddy," Audra commented from behind Misty. "The plug is totally wedged up her ass. I don't think I could pull it out if I wanted to!" She gave it a gentle tug anyway, to confirm her statement. "You should turn around Misty, I'm sure Daddy would like to see you the way I can.

Misty smiled at Audra and repositioned herself so that she was again doing the splits on the sofa's arms, but this time facing away from Doug. She leaned forward, Audra taking her hands and supporting her so Doug could see the red end of the plug nestled in her bum while his cock was buried in her pussy.

"You girls are amazing," Doug groaned, as he thrust into Misty again and again. When Misty needed to move, Audra dropped to her knees in front of him and sucked his pussy-juice-smeared cock into her mouth again, before quickly standing. She went to the end of the couch, braced her hands on the arm, and swung her right leg back and up until it was pointed vertically toward the ceiling, her torso horizontal and facing down over the arm of the couch. Misty dropped into the splits behind her, which brought her face level with Audra's glistening bald pussy.

"You should come and put your cock in here, Doug," Misty purred as she lapped at Audra.

"Well if you think I really should," he joked while standing up.

"You really should, Daddy," Audra told him. Misty made space, and Doug stepped in behind his daughter. He had to crouch a little to align his cock with her shorter stature, but he was willing to bear the slight pain for the pleasure resulting from sliding inside Audra's tight pussy.

"Show me the stretch you had Audra in, Misty," Doug requested, as he slid his dick in and out of his daughter.

"What, this one?" Misty asked. She lay on the floor and pulled on her straightened left leg until her ankle was beside her head, her right leg still flat on the floor.

"Yes, exactly that one. So fucking hot!" Doug said, staring at Misty's body while still fucking Audra.

"Should I stand in this position? Would you fuck me like this?" Misty asked.

"You know I would," Doug moaned. Misty stood up expectantly, and Doug slipped out of Audra's pussy. Misty pulled her leg up beside her head again, standing on one leg, barely wobbling from any balance issues. Doug stepped in close, and again, after squatting slightly, slid his throbbing dick into Misty's pussy, while holding her so that she didn't topple, as he worked in and out of her pussy.

"There's something I want to see you do, Doug," Misty moaned, when the position became more than she could bear.

"What might that be, sweetie?" he asked.

"Audra, lay down on the floor," Misty instructed. Audra did as asked, and Misty made adjustments to get her into the position she wanted. Audra ended up supporting her weight on her elbows, little more than her neck and shoulders resting on the floor, with Misty having pulled her torso up to vertical, her legs pointed to the ceiling. Misty then had Audra spread her legs, while she knelt behind her and buried her tongue in her friend's pussy.

"I want you to stand over her, and piledrive your dick down into her pussy, Doug," Misty explained, her chin glistening with pussy juice.

"Damn, that sounds hot," Doug said with a grin.

He moved to stand over his daughter once Misty had cleared the space for him, then pushed the head of his dick down to align with her pussy, the green end of the plug shining up at him. He squatted, and drove his dick down into Audra.

"This could be the motivation for us to get you fit yet," Misty laughed, as she observed Doug straining slightly with each squat that sank him into Audra's pussy.

"If this is the training regimen, I could easily be signed up," he grunted in response.

"Now there's just one more position I want to see you try," Misty told her lover. Doug stood up, and Audra was allowed to drop her body to the floor. "We should go into the bedroom for this one," she informed her partners, before giving Doug a quick suck.

They went into the bedroom, and Misty placed a pillow at the end of the mattress. She had Audra lay down on her stomach and spread her legs wide, so the pillow was beneath her belly and crotch, while her legs were spread across the end of the mattress, the green plug glistening in the room's light. It was exactly like the spread Natalia had been in when she'd played with the plug in her ass.

"I know this turns you on Doug, but even better than watching this plug slide in and out, I want to watch you slide your dick in and out of Audra's tiny little butt hole." She pulled on Audra's plug as she spoke, pulling it to the point when it almost popped out, before pushing it back in again.

"Get me some lube, Misty," Doug growled, watching his daughter's ass suck the plug back in. While Misty went to fetch the lubricant, Doug played with the plug in Audra's ass.

"That feels sooo good Daddy, I can't wait to have your cock in my bum," she purred, as her hole was stretched around the bulb of the plug. When Misty returned, Doug pulled it all the way out, and then used first one, then two fingers to work the lube into Audra's tight entrance. Misty hovered next to them, watching eagerly as Doug withdrew his fingers, and stepped in with his hard cock poised to spear Audra.

He nestled the head against her little chocolate starfish and pushed forward gently, watching her anus open up around him as it began easing inside.

"Oh god, it feels so big, Daddy," Audra moaned, as the head pushed through her ring of muscle. Doug took his time, not wanting to hurt her, but was encouraged to feel Audra pushing back against him, her legs still split impossibly wide.

"Is she tight, Doug?" Misty asked happily.

"Fuck yes," Doug moaned, as another inch of his cock disappeared up her bum. With subtle thrusts and withdrawals, Doug worked his cock deeper and deeper inside his daughter's ass until he was completely buried inside her.

"So much cock," Audra purred, jiggling herself on the pillow supporting her, feeling her father's iron rod moving inside. Doug started slowly sliding in and out, speeding up, as it became clear that Audra wanted exactly that. He grabbed hold of her rock hard butt cheeks and held them apart, as he and Misty watched his dick slide deep inside and then pull back.

"Keep going Daddy, I'm going to cum!" Audra cried out, spurring him on, one hand wedeged beneath her, fingers working her clit. He fucked her butt for a couple of minutes, with Audra whimpering and gasping, and then finally crying out in pleasure as she reached orgasm.

"Fill her bum, Doug. Cum deep up her ass," Misty purred, as she watched her friend quivering on the end of her father's cock.

"Do it, Daddy. Pump that yummy cum up my ass," Audra demanded.

It was too much for Doug, and he pushed deep, and unleashed his load into Audra's anal cavity. He held still until his orgasm had subsided. Audra finally relaxed her legs as he withdrew and stepped back, watching as her sphincter slowly closed, and cum ran from her puckered hole and trickled down over her pussy lips.

"That looks so hot," Misty murmured.

"You need a turn too, Misty," Audra told her. And I've got a crazy position for you to try it in.

"I need a break first," Doug told them. "I'm not a teenager like you two!"

"We'll help you recover, Doug," Misty laughed. They cleaned up and did indeed help Doug recover, and when it was time, Audra took charge, lubricating Misty's asshole for her before providing instruction.

"Okay Misty, face Dad, but do a handstand so he can catch your ankles, and you're facing away from him," Audra instructed.

Misty did as asked, and Doug caught her ankles for balance, even though she could have held the position on her own for some time. Before Audra gave him any other instruction, he pushed her legs apart to admire the view of her bald pussy.

"No, not like that, Dad!" Audra admonished him, slapping him playfully on the arm. "I want you to let your legs curl toward Dad, Misty. Dad, when she does that, you support them from underneath and step between them, kind of like an upside down wheelbarrow position."

She helped position them so Doug was standing between Misty's legs, but with her back arched down away from him so her head faced out and away, and he was looking at her pussy.

"There now, let's get that hard cock of yours into her bum," Audra crowed, grabbing her father's dick and guiding it.

"This is nuts," Misty laughed, but soon began moaning as Doug started easing himself into her ass.

"It's amazing, is what it is, isn't it Dad?" Audra said, delighting in the crazy position she'd arranged them in. She went and knelt in front of Misty, sitting back on her heels, while reaching up to play with Misty's firm breasts.

"It's incredible," Doug replied with a grin, sliding his dick in and out of Misty's ass.

"It's not sustainable... oh!" Misty said, interrupted by the pleasure of Doug's cock sliding deep.

Misty's arms were giving out before Doug was ready to cum again, so they rearranged themselves. Audra had Misty sit on the couch, then tuck her ankles behind her head, calves tucked behind her shoulders. Then she tipped Misty back onto her neck and shoulders, and drove her tongue deep into her friend's pussy.

"So easy to tongue you deep this way," Audra said between sloppy licks and kisses, "but now it's time for Daddy to fuck your butt again." She stepped aside, but helped hold Misty in position while Doug stepped up and over her, one foot on the floor, the other on the couch. He pushed his cock down into Misty's ass, and worked it in and out again. Audra moved to reach between his legs from behind, grabbing hold of his ball sac, squeezing and pulling it as he fucked her friend.

"Cum all over her Daddy, I want you to spray it down over her body and tits," Audra purred from beside him, still holding his sac.

Doug pulled his cock out just before his orgasm, and did exactly as Audra had requested. His cum shot from his dick and ran down Misty's stomach, and hit the underside of her breasts and chin. When he was spent he stepped away, and Misty released her legs with a pleasured sigh.

"That felt amazing, but I was never going to cum in that position," Misty commented, a finger trailing through Doug's cum, and running it up and around her nipple.

"Well, I can fix that," Audra replied. She dropped to her knees, spread Misty's legs again, and went to town on her pussy until Misty screamed with the impact of her orgasm.

"Better?" Audra panted, sliding up against her friend, her father's dried cum sticky between them.

"Perfect, thanks Audra," Misty replied with a smile. Doug sat next to them, marvelling at the situation. It didn't matter how long they'd been at this, every time he fucked one of them, he still expected to wake up from a crazy dream.

--- +++ ---

"You know we still haven't worked out what to do about Natalia," Misty commented later that night, as she and Audra prepared to return to the college.

"I'll Nancy her," Doug said.

"Er, what?" Misty asked.

"Just say no," Doug replied, referring to Nancy Reagan's ineffective but famous instruction to kids regarding drugs.