Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like us fucking him really," Audra agreed. "So like, would it be the end of the world if she did?"

"What?"

"Think about it. She's not looking for a boyfriend. All she wants is a discrete dick to ride occasionally. Maybe letting Dad fuck her wouldn't be the end of the world."

"Audra, no, we agreed we didn't want to share him anymore."

"I know, but weirdly, the thought of seeing him fuck her, or better yet, fucking her with him, and you even... well it gets me all kinds of wet."

"You're such a slut Audra! Like, I think I love your Dad and like, I love you, but I don't know if I could extend that more."

"You've already fucked Natalia twice!"

"Yeah, but part of that was just research."

"So if she was here offering to slide her tongue into your wet little snatch you'd say no?"

"It's different!"

"It really isn't. And tell me the thought of seeing Natalia's ass speared by Dad's cock doesn't turn you on? Not even if I was holding her hands way out in front and her legs were in the splits and you were spanking her ass?"

Misty groaned. Audra stepped in nice and close and slipped a hand under her skirt and cupped her pussy.

"It turns you on, doesn't it Misty?"

"Just 'cause it turns me on doesn't mean it should happen," Misty complained, even as her legs parted enough for Audra to rub her pussy through her panties.

"Maybe it could happen but kind of without them knowing they're doing each other?"

"What? How would that work?"

"We blindfold them. We tell them both the other person doesn't know who they're going to be fucking. Dad could knows he's fucking Natalia but she just thinks he's a... oh I don't know... a dick doner."

"Um, sounds... complicated. But, it could work, I guess."

"Especially if we unblindfold Dad just long enough during the process to confirm he's fucking her."

"God, where do you come up with these ideas?" Misty asked. Audra could feel the heat of her friend's pussy through her panties, which were rapidly dampening.

"Does that mean we can?"

"Yes," Misty moaned.

"You're so fucking awesome," Audra cried with glee, before pulling her friend back to the bedroom they shared and eating her to orgasm.

--- +++ ---

"Daddy," Audra said, pausing in the act of sucking his cock, "On a scale of one to ten, how much do you think you'd enjoy fucking Natalia?"

"What? Where the hell did that come from?" he replied in shock.

"No, just tell me. Like objectively."

"Well if you really want to know, probably about a eight and a half or a nine," Doug replied, cock twitching in his daughter's grasp.

"So where do I rate?" Misty asked him, from where she knelt beside Audra.

"Well you are clearly a ten," Doug moaned as his daughter took his cock to the back of her throat, "As is Audra."

Audra pulled back from her father's cock and offered it to Misty who slid her lips down over his engorged cock.

"So if we were to make it happen, you'd be pretty keen then?"

"I thought we had all agreed not to give her reason to pursue me," Doug replied cautiously.

"Well, things have changed. We think there's a way we could make it happen, but without Natalia knowing it was you. She just wants a cock but she's worried about getting ratted out and sent back to the Ukraine for breaching the stupid rules they put on her scholarship. Its why she was chasing you, because she assumed there would be no way you'd ever tell anyone because it would cost you your career."

"I guess that twisted logic makes some sort of sense," Doug commented.

"Yeah, so like if we tell her we've found a cock to fuck her but that she can't know who it is and that they won't know who she is, she should be happy. So like, we blindfold you both and you fuck, but she won't know who is actually fucking her."

"Pretty kinky," Doug growled as Misty swallowed his entire cock and held him until she gagged.

"Yeah, well, that's how we roll, isn't it Misty?" Audra said happily.

Audra nodded up and down with Doug's cock all but lodged in her throat.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Doug groaned.

"You're supposed to Daddy," Audra said with a grin that sent him over the edge. He exploded in Misty's mouth, watching as she first swallowed, then held his seed in her mouth. She turned to Audra and kissed her, Doug's cum obvious as she pushed it into Audra's mouth.

When the girls ended their kinky show, Audra told her father, "I'll let you know when we've set it up."

--- +++ ---

"Hi Natalia," Misty greeted the Ukrainian girl before practice the following day.

"Hello Misty," Natalia replied happily, looking around to check they were alone before kissing her passionately.

"Where's Audra? You two never seem far apart," Natalia asked Misty.

"She'll be along in just a minute. We have news for you."

"Good news?"

"The best sort," Misty promised her.

As promised, within a few minutes Audra joined the two girls.

"So, what news?" Natalia asked excitedly

"Someone is eager," Audra laughed. "We should probably wait until after practice so no one walks in though."

"No! Now. You can't tease like this," Natalia pleaded.

"Okay, it will have to be the quick version then. We've found someone you can have sex with that won't cause you any scholarship issues."

"Oh, who? Is dick nice?" Natalia interrupted excitedly.

"Yes, it's a very nice dick," Audra assured her. "But we won't tell you who and you won't know. He has agreed to both of you being blind-folded so neither of you know, that way he definitely can't cause you any dramas because he won't even know who he's had sex with."

"Oh, I must give this thought. I like to see face when I fuck someone. Is more intimate that way."

"I thought you just needed a cock?" Audra asked.

"Partly yes? Mostly yes. I think on it during practice."

The arrival of another team mate put paid to further discussion until practice was over. It was obvious to both girls how distracted Natalia was during the session, as her performance was well below her usual standard.

"I accept," Natalia announced to them the instant they were alone again.

"You'll do the blind-folded sex?" Audra confirmed.

"Yes, I know you look after me. If you choose someone for me, I fuck him."

"Excellent. We'll make the arrangements and let you know!"

--- +++ ---

"You ready Dad?" Audra asked her father.

"Ready as I'll ever be," he replied.

"Cool, I'll let Misty know to bring Natalia in. We're going to call you Mr X and her Ms Y, just so you know. And like, I doubt she'll do much talking because her accent would give her away if we'd chosen anyone who knows her.

Audra grabbed her phone and texted Misty then settled the blindfold in place over her Dad's eyes and waited with him until there was a knock on the door. She opened it and held it wide as Misty led Audra into the room.

"We're going to do this in the bedroom, right?" Misty confirmed with Audra who agreed out loud so Doug and Natalia could hear. The girls each lead their charge through to the bed room where they turned them to face each other.

"I think you should take a moment to feel each others' bodies and maybe undress each other," Audra suggested. She took Natalia's hands and guided them to Doug and Audra copied her, placing her father's hands on Natalia's shoulders.

Misty and Audra stepped back and watched as Doug and Natalia started exploring each other's bodies with their hands, suppressing giggles at how quickly Doug's went to Natalia's tits and Natalia's equally quickly to Doug's crotch. In only moments they were dragging each other's clothes off and were quickly naked.

Doug was the first to signal an interest in knowing where the bed was and Audra put her hands on her father's naked hips and guided him close enough for him to reach out and find it with his free hand. His other was tangled with Natalia's and he pulled her toward the bed with him.

Misty and Audra exchanged glances and suppressed giggles as the two who were about to fuck fumbled their way onto the bed together. Doug lay on the bed, obviously expecting Natalia to join him, but she only made it as far as his groin, taking his cock in hand and then even more quickly into her mouth.

Misty and Audra took up positions close enough to watch as Natalia proved to be as good at sucking a cock as she was at eating a pussy.

"Miss Y, is it okay if I play with you while you enjoy that cock?" Audra asked. She received a nod to indicate the affirmative and moved behind the blonde gymnast. She squeezed her butt cheeks and then ran her fingers over her pussy lips. They were wet with excitement and Audra easily slipped two fingers between them as Natalia groaned around Doug's cock.

Misty moved up on to the bed and lay as close to Doug as she could without touching Natalia and then eased his blindfold up so he could see Natalia's mouth gliding up and down his dick, her cheeks hollowing when she sucked her way back up. A look of lust crossed Doug's face as he watched the young girl work her oral magic. He revelled in the experience for a while before desiring more. He reached for Natalia's head and gently pulled her from his dick, drawing her up toward him. Natalia lay atop of him at first, his hard cock crushed between them. She seemed intent on moving far enough to impale herself, but Doug flipped her onto her back, taking her small breast in hand. He studied the sight of her, drinking it in, renewing the memories of her video performance.

He sucked a prominent nipple, drawing a gasp from Natalia and slid his hand down to her pussy, feeling, has his daughter had, just how wet with excitement she was. Audra and Misty leaned close as his fingers penetrated her, observing how puffy her lips were and enjoying the sight of her juices on his fingers. Audra took her Dad's wrist in hand and gently pulled so he removed his fingers. She directed them to Misty who eagerly sucked them while meeting Doug's gaze. Audra directed his hand back to Natalia's pussy and watched him slide his fingers back within her before pulling them out again so she could suck them.

"You need to eat her pussy Mr X," Misty suggested "Lay on your back and split your legs wide for him Miss Y.

Natalia did as instructed, spreading her legs wide on the bed into an almost split while Doug pretended to fumble his way around the bed until he was laying on his stomach below her. He used his fingers to splay her pussy lips and then set to the enjoyable task of tongue-fucking Natalia's tight teen pussy.

Audra gave Misty a grin and pointed at Natalia's eraser-like nipples. Audra grinned back and nodded and the two girls moved to each take one in their mouths. Natalia cried out as three of her pleasure centres were assaulted simultaneously. The three of them continued to pleasure Natalia until her back arched, hips thrust and legs convulsed as she came hard.

"Need cock," Natalia moaned while everyone else watched the impact of the orgasm on her body.

"Give it to her D... Mr X," Audra said, nearly slipping into instinctively calling him Dad. Doug knelt, his cock rock hard in front of him. Before he could move to plunge it into Natalia's orgasmic pussy, Misty briefly took him in hand and sucked him. When she released him, Doug looked to Audra to see if she was going to do the same, but she indicated Doug should slide it into Natalia's waiting pussy.

He moved over Natalia, his body almost dwarfing the short-statured gymnast. As his cockhead nestled against her pussy, Natalia wrapped her legs around him, pulling him toward her. Doug thrust forward, burying his cock to the hilt with a single thrust. Both giver and receiver cried out in joy as he plunged inside before pulling back and thrusting in again.

His initial thrusts were almost frantic; needy and full of lust, but he slowed, wanting to enjoy just how tight she was as he slowly eased his cock in and out. Natalia's hands went to his chest, fingers dragging over his pecs, almost animalistic as they dragged through his chest hair. Her hips thrust eagerly to meet his thrusts and she gasped and moaned with every delightful invasion of her pussy.

Audra moved behind her father and pulled the blindfold back down into place, then knelt behind him, her body against his, her mound pressed against his buttocks as he rocked backward and forward.

"She likes it in the ass Mr X. You need to feel how tight it is."

"Yes!" Natalia said simply. "Fuck my ass."

"Roll onto your stomach Miss Y," Misty said. Natalia pulled her knees to her chest as Doug slipped from her pussy. She quickly flipped over and Audra pulled her left leg wide across the bed before running around to do the same to her right until she was in a split while laying on her stomach. Misty took hold of Natalia's hands and pulled her arms out straight in front of her and then sat on her hands so she was on the bed in the position Audra had suggested she would be when first proposing the encounter.

Audra positioned her blind-folded father and placed a hand on each of Natalia's wondrously

tight buttocks.

"Spread them," she whispered to her father, who did exactly that, pushing apart the perfect orbs to expose her puckered asshole. Audra manoeuvred into position so she could lean in and swirl her tongue around the tight little butthole before letting saliva run from her tongue into her butt crack and over her asshole; where it pooled very briefly before continuing down to her pussy. Audra took her father's hand, curled the last four fingers so only his index finger was straight and then placed his fingertip against Natalia's asshole.

"Feel how tight she is Mr X."

Doug pushed his finger into Natalia's anus, his daughter's saliva lubricating its entry. Natalia moaned as her ass was invaded by the digit that was pushed deep and wiggled around.

"Just think how tight that's going to feel on your cock Mr X," Audra purred, drawing moans from Misty as well as Doug and Natalia. Misty tossed Audra a tube of lubricant and Natalia used the brief freedom of her hands to turn them palm up, so when Misty sat down again she was able to wiggle them against her pussy through her tights.

Audra quickly squirted lube out on her palm before rubbing it over her father's cock, loving how hard he felt within her gasp. He pulled his finger from her butt and Audra guided his cock to replace it.

Misty and Audra watched eagerly as the head of his cock started to disappear within the tight sphincter. It slipped, spearing up, but Audra grabbed hold of it and held it in position as he pushed forward a second time, this time the head disappearing and a further inch sliding within. A subtle withdrawal and another push and two inches were inside. Several more thrusts and the entirety of Doug's cock was sliding in and out of Natalia's incredibly tight butt. He worked his cock in and out of her anus with long, slow strokes, Natalia's butt muscle gripping him from start to finish.

"Fuck it harder Mr X," Audra demanded. "Fuck that tight little ass like you mean it."

Doug increased the speed of his strokes, working his cock in and out with increased fervour, Natalia wordlessly vocalising her approval with gasps and moans each time her ass was filled with his cock.

"He's going to fill your ass with hot cum Miss X. Are you ready for a butt-load of cum?' Misty asked eagerly, grinding her pussy down on Natalia's hands while holding her wrists to the bed.

"God yes!" Natalia cried out in response.

The exchange was enough to tip Doug's excitement over the edge and he exploded, shooting his load deep into her anal cavity with a cry of joy.

"Need pussy full too," Natalia moaned as Doug's cock slipped from her asshole.

"Think you can handle that Mr X?" Audra asked her father.

"I'll need some time," Doug suggested.

"Do you have time to wait Ms Y?"

"For this, yes," Natalia replied happily. Misty set about cleaning up the cum that had started to leak from Natalia's ass with some wipes, while Audra took her father through to the bathroom to wash him off.

When they were all sufficiently clean, they gathered on the bed and Audra suggested Natalia simply suck on her father's cock until he was hard enough to fuck her for a second time.

Natalia was more than happy to agree and settled in beside Doug, head resting on his belly, his cock head in her mouth. Misty pulled Doug's blindfold up so he could see what was happening, knowing that the sight was likely to help rather than hinder the rekindling of his erection even if all he could mostly see was the back of Natalia's head. Then, for extra inspiration, she pulled Audra to her and started kissing and fondling her.

Natalia was soon moaning about how hard Doug was getting in her mouth, clearly keen to have it in her pussy.

"How you gonna take him Miss Y? Doggy? Missionary? Something else?" Audra asked between kisses with Misty.

"Missionary first, but finish doggy," she moaned around Doug's cock. Doug moaned as well as he processed what she said and endured an extra-enthusiastic sucking. When Natalia was happy with the rigidity of his erection, she rolled to the side, away from Doug and onto her back. Doug, with his blindfold up, was able to admire the play of her muscles as she did so and quickly re-positioned himself ready to skewer her with his erection, though with enough fumbling and touching of the young gymnast's body that she'd believe he was feeling his way into position.

Audra took hold of her father's cock and advised Natalia she was guiding him in. Misty moved to sit behind Natalia's head, legs spread either side so she could occasionally lean over her and play with her tits.

Doug and Natalia gave equally appreciative moans as his cock speared into her pussy. Within a couple of thrusts he was balls deep and working himself back and forth, Natalia arching her back and moving her hips to optimise the feeling for herself. Misty and Audra watched with minimal participation, not wanting to intrude too much, but also not wanting to miss out entirely.

Doug took advantage of the position to lower his mouth to Natalia's nipple, sucking it while continuing to piston his cock in and out even if he did have to contort himself a little with her body being so much smaller than his. He switched nipples a couple of times, making sure each was as hard as its twin.

"Doggy," Natalia moaned when she was ready to change things up.

After a swift position change, Doug was behind Natalia with her on her hands and knees, butt thrust back toward him. He took her hips in his hands and started fucking her slowly at first, enjoying the feel and sight of her lips gliding along his shaft. He rocked back and forth, feeding Natalia's hungry pussy over and over, building the speed of his thrusts. Natalia egged him on, moaning and crying out, demanding more and more before wailing in glee as she exploded in orgasm, hands clutching the bed sheets in front of her, chest against the bed and butt thrust back toward the cock that had caused her explosion.

It was enough to send Doug over the edge and he too erupted, flooding Natalia's womb with his seed.

"Oh Mr X, so fucking good," Natalia moaned.

"You're not wrong there," Doug panted, holding himself within her convulsing pussy until she collapsed forward and off of his dick.

"I think our work here is almost done," Audra giggled.

"Yep just the clean up," Misty replied, swiping her fingers through the cum that had started to ooze from Natalia's pussy. She brought them to her mouth, sucking Doug's cum from them.

"Kinky bitch," Audra teased her friend before kissing her. Doug rolled his eyes, knowing he wasn't supposed to be able to see what was going on and struggling not to moan at the sight of the two young gymnasts teasing him.

Rather than draw things out any further, Misty and Audra sorted out Mr X and Miss Y, taking them to separate rooms to dress. Audra led a very-satisfied Natalia out to the front door and gave her a kiss, promising to catch up with her the following day for a debrief. When she went to Misty's room where Doug was supposed to be getting dressed she found her friend on her knees between her father's legs, sucking his cock clean of the last evidence of Natalia.