Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing girls, thank you," Doug moaned.

"You're welcome Daddy. It was pretty hot to watch, but now I really need some dick of my own," Audra replied.

"You'll have to wait your turn," Misty replied between sucks of Doug's cock. "As soon as this is hard, its mine!"

"Hey, I'm happy to wait as long as I don't miss out! Audra assured her friend.

The threesome spent a couple of hours entertaining each other before finally calling it a night.

--- +++ ---

"Yesterday was amazing!" Natalia purred.

"Glad it lived up to your expectations," Audra replied with a smile.

"Pity can't do every day," Natalia sighed.

"Well, Mr X is more than happy to do it again... just not like, all the time," Misty assured her.

"This is fabulous. You two are the best friends I could have!"

"Yes we are, aren't we?" Audra laughed. "And while you wait for another chance at the dick, there's always this, yes?" she added, flipping up her skirt to flash her panty-clad pussy at her friend.

"There is definitely that, yes!:" Natalia replied with a grin.

END