Daddy's Little Journalist Ch. 02

Story Info
New kink's for Allie and daddy.
6.7k words
4.27
11.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

Allie breaks a rule... and pays the price.

*******

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. This story also contains pee play

**********************************************************************

My story ended up being a huge hit in the student newspaper. Mom and Dad seemed to like it as well, though I only really cared that dad liked it. I was asked to do another follow up right before school ended but I ended up declining. Not because I didn't want to go back to Interrogation room 3, I did, I thought about it all the time. However, the end of my senior year couldn't have been busier. With finals, college acceptance letters and all the end of the year parties there just wasn't enough time. It also didn't help when Dad had to travel a couple of hours away for a week-long conference.

But I should back up for a moment...

When I came home from Daddy's office that day, he could not have been prouder of me. Maybe he saw me in a slightly different light, maybe he was just proud of me for stepping up in a new situation. But whatever the reason, somehow, we had sex even MORE after that morning in room 3. The usual once a day, or at least once every other day, became a once-a-day minimum rule number 6 now. If he worked late, I would be woken up in the middle of the night to his body on top of me. If he knew he wouldn't be home that evening, my mouth would be filled with his cock before I even opened my eyes on those early 4:30 am mornings. We even grew bolder, fucking while Mom was making dinner or even if she just hopped in the shower for a moment.

For those first couple weeks after, Daddy's appetite for me matched mine for him. We became closer to the point that I would consider us lovers not simply dad and daughter. Dad even confided in me that he had stopped having sex with Mom altogether, blaming work stress or any other lie he could come up with on the spot. But I think that he would tell you, those were the most stress-free days of his life. I was his and he was mine. He even showered me in gifts. My $20 weekly allowance ballooned as he would give me an extra $50 to $100 more each week.

So, when Daddy went out of town for the week leading up to my graduation, it sucked. I was good for the first day or two, and so was he. But little by little, the texts messages we shared between us became more and more frequent and the talk more and more sexual. I was getting him off each night in his hotel room with naughty pictures of me throughout the house. He even introduced me to phone sex by the Wednesday of that week. It wasn't the same without him around the house, but we were making do, or so I thought.

By Friday night I was ready to burst. Five days without my daddy and I was a wreck. I woke up early and spoke to him on the phone. He promised me to be home the next morning because my graduation was Saturday night. He even helped me cum by 6 am that day but cock was still all that I could think about during breakfast, while shopping with my mom and unfortunately, by the time an off-campus senior party began that evening.

Everyone was there as it was the last time we would see everyone for sure. Some kids were going to internships, summer school or even the military right after graduation. Of course, me and all my friends were there as there was plenty of loud music, alcohol, and drugs. I wasn't really much into drinking or doing drugs, but that night, feeling as frustrated as I was, I drank more than I usually do, and someone offered me a bump, and I didn't turn it down.

So by late into the party, I knew there was no going back. I needed a real dick, not a rubber one. I knew Daddy's rules, they were burned into my memory...

"But's he's been gone for five whole days...It's just a one-time meaningless, one-time, hook-up, he would totally understand...It's not like he would ever find out."

I argued inside my own head as my eyes scanned the crowd, taking note of who was around. There was Brian. I knew him from my English Lit class. He was tall and cute enough. There was also Conor who had been my first crush back in junior high school, though that had worn off just as fast as it had come on. Then I looked over and saw Brady. I knew the moment that I saw him that night, THAT was the boy I wanted. Brady had always been friendly with me; we had even copied off each other to get through our freshman math class years earlier. He was tall and in great shape as he played varsity baseball earlier in the Spring. But the thing that really got me about Brady was while he was a jock, he was also kind, and quiet, and a bit of a nerd. And well, it's always the quiet nerdy type, isn't it? Brady saw me looking at him, and his lips lifted in a slight smirk as I kept my eyes on his, then walked towards him as my eyes scanned down his body.

"Allie..." He said, as I approached.

"Brady." I smirked, looking back up into his eyes. "Having fun?"

"I am sure it could be better..." His eyes scanned down my own body, over the short dress I was wearing before back up, lingering on my chest for a moment, and meeting my eyes again. See. Always the quiet nerdy type.

"You think so, huh?" I grinned. "What did you have in mind?"

"How about a tour of the house? I bet we could find something...or somewhere...to make this night a little more interesting..."

"Lead the way." I said, licking my lips as my eyes scanned him again.

We obviously both knew and understood what this was; one little fling before we both headed off in different directions. The problem was that neither of us knew whose house this was. We didn't know which rooms would be cool for us to continue in. I would've settled for a laundry room or even a bathroom in this kind of pinch, but we couldn't find the laundry room and the bathroom seemed to be forever occupied with a line outside.

So, I'm not saying that this was my proudest moment, but I did what I thought was the best and easiest way to get what I wanted. I took Brady by the hand and led him out into the backyard. It was May and I knew it would be warm enough and I just needed a dick. Off the back porch and down the steps, I led him to the side of the house just out of view of the back windows to a quiet spot.

I was excited as he wasted no time, and being a typical high school boy, was rock hard before he even had his underwear pulled down. He was a good size, but I almost laughed out loud when I saw that he was completely shaved. Not because it looked bad, I had just never seen that before and it caught me a little off guard. Most importantly though, he was hard, ready and all mine!

I had been wearing panties that night. Not for any particular reason, but I figured they were all wasting away in my drawer as I had essentially stopped wearing them. As I watched Brady tear into jeans and get them down as fast as possible, I had reached up under my sun dress and slid mine down around my ankles, leaving them secured around one foot. The next brief conversation was my first mistake, out of the several I was about to make.

"Fuck... I ugh... have a condom... out in my car, or do you have one?" He asked.

"No, I don't" I looked up at him surprised, as condoms weren't a part of my daily sex routine.

He stopped, though at a funny moment as his cock was fully erect and exposed. "I can go get one."

"Why?"

And I must have said that last word in a slightly sarcastic tone as he simply replied, "Oh, ok then...but what about..." as he watched me.

"I'm on the pill." I blurted out in a tone clearly meant to get him to shut up and get down to business.

I stepped up to him and gently kissed his lips as I reached down and grabbed his hard dick in my hands, stroking it slightly as we kissed. He was a sloppy kisser, not like my Daddy who always gave me the right amount of tongue. It was a little bit distracting, but I kept my hand working him as I ensured that he was hard enough to where no more foreplay was necessary; because I was ready to go. I broke away from his kiss as I turned and faced the wall, I braced myself against the brick and stone with my hands as I arched my back just enough to push my ass out towards him. I raised the bottom of my skirt just enough to allow him easy access.

In retrospect I don't think he had ever fucked without a condom. I felt his hard, warm cock between my thighs as he quickly made his way towards my soaking wet pussy. He seemed in a hurry, kind of like some of the men from Daddy's work, but he just seemed clumsier about it. I adjusted my legs, pushing back into him...that's it. He slid right into me. I heard him moan as he said something about how warm and wet my pussy was.

I honestly didn't care what he was saying, or even what he was attempting to do back there. He was a nice, hard cock and he was inside me, that's all I cared about. After all, I had been trained to be a perfect little slut, so I knew what it was that I wanted. I controlled the pace as I pushed off the wall against him. He grabbed my hips and moaned something else trying to be cool or hot or whatever, but this was my cock at the moment. This was what I needed.

Just as soon as I started getting into it, I had to say something that went and ruined everything much too soon. Maybe it's because I was used to being used by men and specifically a real man, my Daddy. As soon as I felt Brady's cock starting to fuck me the way I wanted, I turned over my shoulder, my eyes meeting his as I moaned. "Yes, Brady...fuck my little pussy, god you feel so good filling me up, mmm fuck me harder."

That, combined with the lack on condom, was the exact wrong thing to say in the moment. As I look back on it, I'm sure he had never heard anyone talk like that, not in real life at least and definitely not about his fucking skills. Because no sooner than I said that I heard an all too familiar grunt and felt the sensation of his cock coating the walls of my pussy.

What I can say about Brady is that he must not have gotten off for weeks before that night because it felt like he deposited a bucket-load up inside me.

I was torn in the moment. I made him cum and that always made me feel happy and proud when I did that with a man. I also couldn't complain, I had wanted cock and that's exactly what I got. But seriously...it was just barely getting good and then it was over. As Brady pulled out of me, I felt his spunk running down the inside of my legs, I even heard a wad of his sperm fall out of me and splat against the grass under my feet. I hadn't even cum.

He didn't apologize, but then again, I doubt he could've spoken two coherent thoughts in the moment. He fumbled, getting his pants up, forgetting his zipper and he kiss me on the forehead as he turned to go back into the party. I didn't even have my panties up yet and he was gone... fucking asshole.

I got my panties and dress adjusted and in place as I still felt slimy between my legs. Then as the adrenaline subsided, it hit me..."Daddy! Fuck, I just broke rule 3...break it? I fucking smashed it. But he won't know...I'm never going to tell him. I mean, it's just a little white lie, it was meaningless" I convinced myself.

Now that I was alone, and feeling the shame of disobeying my own father, I didn't want to go back into the party. I found the side gate on the fence and quietly walked back out to my car. I got in and drove home in silence, though I don't know how I did as fucked up as I was. I arrived and snuck into my house quietly. Curfew on this night wasn't until 2 am and it was only 1:30 but I didn't want to wake mom and I totally didn't want to talk to her about anything. I went up the stairs and silently into my room, collapsing on the bed and I was out within seconds.

I honestly thought it was a dream at first. Someone touching my back gently, rubbing up and down my body, working down over my ass and thighs before returning back up. It was nice, it was someone strong who knew what he was doing... it was a really good dream. His hands went inside my thigh and right up to my..."What the fuck is this!"

I opened my eyes, my room was still dark, my clock read 4 something. "Jesus Christ, you fucking whore!"

The voice repeated, louder, but there was no mistaking it, it was my father.

I sat up in bed slightly and that only made things worse as Dad turned on my nightstand lamp. We could both see between my legs that Brady was still leaking out of me as there was a huge wet stain on my sheets where I had just been laying.

"Daddy what are you doing home?"

"Once the conference was over I drove straight home, I drove through the fucking night, because I could tell in your voice that you needed me, even if you didn't ask me to."

"But Dad...." I didn't know what to say. I could see the stain; I could see a little wetness on his fingers where he had just touched me as he rolled it between his fingers.

"And this is what I come home to? A fucking slut of a daughter who can't make it even a couple days." He continued rubbing his fingers together, it was Brady's cum along with my own wetness.

"No Dad, it..." he shut me up by shoving his wet fingers into my mouth. I tasted myself on his fingers, I tasted Brady, I tasted guilt. I had no choice but to suck and lick his fingers, cleaning them.

I could see the look on his face. We had rough sex from time to time, nothing crazy but there was always and underlying gentleness to him. Not now. He was mad, upset. I hadn't seen him this mad in years, bad grades could make him this way, scratching his car could upset him, but this was different. This was him realizing that his own daughter, who he had taken the time to teach and train well was, in fact, a whore.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth, "What are the rules Allison Marie Marsh?" He never used my full name.

I was scared, tears already filling my eyes, one falling down my cheek as I recited them.

"One: Always call you 'Daddy' when we were alone or where no one knows us.

Two: No bra or panties when I'm with you, my body is yours to feel and grope at your pleasure

Three...."

I stopped, I was full on crying now, I couldn't bring myself to say it. That's when Daddy slapped my face for the first time like he meant it.

"Three Allison...." I was shocked, but I knew why he did it. I had broken the rules, and now I had to pay.

Through my tears and sniffles I whispered, "Three: No fucking anyone else without Daddy's say so."

I looked up at him and he just stared down at me, so I continued, "Four: Suck Daddy's entire dick by March, all the way to the back of my throat and Five: Take Daddy's cock in my ass before I leave for college at the end of the summer." I took a breath and continued. "Six: Once a day, minimum."

I stopped, my head down, I was sobbing now. I felt I had let him down more than any time in my life before or since, my face still stung from his slap.

"Seven..." He said.

"Seven?" I looked up puzzled.

"Seven: If my baby is going to act like a common slut, then she's going to be treated like the worthless whore that she is."

I looked up at him. The way he said it was just mean. I'd have never heard him talk like that before.

"Daddy takes care to drive through the night to come home to find his slut of a daughter has been fucking some random boy. It was some random boy, wasn't it?"

"Yes Daddy" I whispered.

"Stupid, ungrateful bitch, after all I've done for you."

"But Daddy!" I cried out, almost too loud at this time of night in our quiet house.

I watched Daddy unfasten his belt. He hadn't spanked me in forever, I couldn't even remember the last time that had happened, I was so young. But then I saw his belt, badge and gun fall to my floor.

"I drove six hours straight through, no stops... and I come home to this." As he unbuttoned his fly.

"Yes!" I thought to myself, "Give him a blowjob, the best blowjob I've ever given and surely everything will go back to normal.

I perked up, my face still wet with my tears, but I got up on my knees and moved towards him on the side of my bed.

"Tits out!" He ordered.

I knew my father too well after the past couple of months. Instead of pulling my dress up and off of me completely, I knew he liked it on, somewhat. So, I pulled my arms in through the straps and pulled the top down around my stomach, as I proudly showed off my firm, perky breasts. I knew he liked this side of me. I grinned at him, hiking the bottom of my skirt up in hopes that he could see my wet pussy. I was going to blow him harder and better than ever before.

As I saw him pull his semi-erect cock out, my eyes lit up. "This is happening!" I thought as I began to lean forward, wanting that cock in my mouth more than anything ever before. But as I leaned forward, Dad stopped me dead in my tracks with his entire hand on my forehead, gently pushing me back.

"No... You dumb, fucking cunt. I put a roof over your head. I keep you flush with cash so you can buy the best clothes and dresses and sunglasses. You have the latest iPhone. You're graduating high school tomorrow afternoon...tomorrow evening there will be a brand new, big black Jeep in our driveway for you. I keep you well fed, with all your Starbucks and bullshit... you don't want for anything...I work my ass off, all the overtime and long nights and weekends. Then on top of that, I take the time out of my fucking schedule to train you. You can't deny what I've made you into. Your own mother says she loves how confident and strong and independent you've become over this past semester. Everyone can see it. And do I demand credit from mom? No! Of course not!"

I silently sit there, nodding along as he speaks on and on about me, knowing I dare not interrupt him. I sit silently, knowing the truth.

"You were some scared little girl, a dime a dozen, the most basic of girls... just like all the other dumb sluts in your school... until I took the time to train and teach you. And I come home to find this, my fucked up, fucking whore of a daughter in bed with some other boy's cum leaking out of her. And by the looks of the amount, it was likely more than one."

"No, Daddy! It was just one -- "

His anger boiled over as he shut me up by slapping me a second time, every bit as hard as the first time. It knocked me back on my butt. I was full on crying. The sincerity of my penitence had to be obvious on my face but my father didn't care. He leaned over, grabbed me firmly by my shoulders and pulled me up and back into position, on my knees before him. My face was red from the stinging, I could feel the heat radiating off me though I didn't dare try to wipe away any of my tears. As he sat me up after saying how strong and resilient, he had just said that I was, I felt that I had to stand up for myself.

"You're right Daddy! Your 100% right. I'm a whore! I'm fucking trash but I am YOUR whore and I am YOUR trash! I have YOUR name... and I did, I fucked a boy tonight. I was weak and it just happened..."

Before I could finish and get everything off my chest, he slapped me for a third and final time. But this time I expected it. This time I just squeezed me eyes together and took it, the full impact of his open right hand to my cheek, only turning my head slightly form the force. This time I didn't fall back down, and I didn't cry harder, and I think it worked, at least I did in the moment. He stood back up; I could see his cock was now fully erect as I prepared for the fucking of my life. But that didn't happen either...

I looked back up at him through my watery green eyes. They felt bloodshot by now from all the crying and alcohol in my system.

Dad said in a softened tone, "Trash? I'd say so, you fucking worthless piece of shit. So, if you want to go all over town and act like a cheap whore...we can treat you like one right here in your own bedroom."

12