Daddy's Little Journalist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed his hard, swollen cock and aimed it right at me. I looked up at him, I was still well over a foot away from him and I didn't want him to push me back again, so I remained where he had placed me, I remained motionless.

"Uggggghhhhhhh" he moaned, but he still wasn't stroking his cock...he was pissing. I watched as a strong stream of his slightly yellow piss shot from his cock and sprayed my chest. My initial reaction was to close my eyes and turn my head ever so slightly, to feel disgusted by this act, but this just made him take better aim. The stream worked up from my chest and into my face, still going up as it now landed in my hair. He knew how much I loved my hair. He knew how I spent crazy amount of money on the finest products for my hair. Money that he gave me for being such a good little slut. Yet here he was, spraying me, in my own bed. His warm liquid ran over me, down me, some even down my back.

He moved the stream around, back to my face, back to my chest then up again. Though I kept my eyes closed, I must have grimaced as I was gritting my teeth together, but my lips opened partially; and partially was all that was needed. My father's piss entered my mouth, and though my gritted closed teeth stopped most of it, some still got through to my tongue. I tasted my father's piss for the first time. It was strange and different, but it wasn't all bad either.

What was bad was once he finished and I opened my eyes finally, I noticed that my dress was soaked. I had a wet outline around where I had been up on my knees. The sheets were ruined, and I knew the mattress was soaked down to the core.

I looked up at him, "So that's my punishment Daddy? For being such a whore?"

Dad looked over me for a moment, over the mess I was, over the mess he had made, his mess. He leaned down and kissed my piss covered forehead, "No Baby girl, this isn't your punishment... there is A LOT more in store."

As he said that I didn't know if I should cower in fear or smile from excitement. What I did know was that my heart was beating out of my chest; I'm sure he even he could hear it.

"I want this cleaned up. I want you cleaned up and grab another hour or two of sleep. I expect you clean and presentable, downstairs, and helping Mom with breakfast by 8 sharp. It's my girl's big day, and she's still graduating regardless of if she's a massive whore or not." as he turned and left my room.

I slipped from the bed and peeled the ruined sundress off. I knew I couldn't put it in the laundry, and now that the piss was drying, I was starting to itch. I turned the fan on, and pointed it at my bed, knowing it wasn't going to do much by way of drying my mattress, but at least it was something. I took my sundress with me to my bathroom and started the shower. I first rinsed the dress and rung it out as best I could before hanging it from the towel rack above the air duct. I then stepped below the spray of the shower, rinsing by body, and washing my hair. My mind was racing, thinking about Daddy slapping me, my cheeks still stinging. "He...peed on me..." I thought to myself. "Why am I not...disgusted?" The more I thought about it, the more I found myself getting turned on. This was a new experience, a new fetish unlocked. I wonder if we would explore it more. I turned the shower off, and stood there for a moment, my nipples hardening, and not just from the sudden cold now that the hot water was off. I made a decision, knowing that I would never sleep until I figured this out. I sat on the edge of the tub, my thighs spread, and took a breath as I relaxed.

The first of my golden stream started, and with it a tingle in my clit. I watched as my piss hit the bottom of the tub, mixing with the left-over water that was still drying, and flowing towards the drain. I brought my hand between my thighs, and let my hot piss flow over them, moaning softly at the sensation. I cut my flow off, and held my hand up, watching my piss drip from them. Bringing them to my mouth, I licked them clean, the tangy taste of my piss hitting my tongue. It wasn't horrible, and I am sure I could get used to the taste, especially if I was well hydrated. I brought my hand back between my thighs, and as my flow started again, I started to rub my clit. It didn't take me long, as I sat there on the edge of the tub, rubbing myself as I finished peeing. My flow trickled off, and I came hard, the events of the night having built me up. When I finished, I cleaned up, dried off and went back to my bedroom. The sheets had started to dry, but I knew the mattress was still soaking wet, so I crawled on the other side of my bed, and set my alarm for 7:30, knowing if I wasn't downstairs for 8 sharp as instructed, anything could happen.

Like a dutiful little daughter, even though I was hung over, I got myself out of bed with my alarm the next morning and got dressed. When I went downstairs, Mom was already in the kitchen.

"I didn't hear you come in last night. Did you have fun?" She asks.

"Ah...it was ok. I was home early, actually. I drank a little too much, so went straight to bed." I said. "Then I heard Dad come home, so that woke me up, and I decided to take a shower. I felt...disgusting."

"Ah, to be young again." Mom laughs. "But you're still up early! Excited for your big day?"

"A little. And I wanted to help you with breakfast." I smiled. We started cooking, making small talk about the day.

"Go tell your father breakfast is ready." Mom said after a while. I nodded, and went upstairs to my parents' bedroom. Their door was open slightly, and I knocked softly before pushing it open.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Breakfast is ready. Mom asked me to come let you know."

"I'll be down in a minute."

"Ok..." I sighed. He didn't tell me to come in, he didn't make any indication that he wanted me at all. He was still mad. I turned on my heel and headed back downstairs. The day ended up being nice. My grandparents along with some aunts, uncles and cousins came for graduation. We had a huge family meal afterwards. Daddy put on a show of being proud of his little girl, finishing high school and going off to college in the fall, but I could tell he was distant and disappointed with me. There had been no subtle touches at all, no sneaking a kiss or a blow job... nothing. I opted to stay home that night; even thought I know there would be another party. I spent the night in my bedroom, just reading and worrying about what was going to happen next with my Daddy.

It was around 11 when my door opened slowly. By this time, I knew mom would be sound asleep, and once she was there was no waking her.

"Downstairs, slut." Was all he said, before walking away before he had even fully entered my room. I scrambled from my bed, wearing just a tank top and sleep shorts, nothing more. I knew he would be in our theatre room when I got downstairs. It was relatively soundproof. Not perfect, but good enough considering Mom was such a deep sleeper. Daddy had also set up one of those pet cams near the bottom leg of a table near the door and would stream the cam on his phone so we would see if Mom did happen to wake up and come down. That way we could always pretend we were watching a movie, though obviously that was not what was usually happening when we were alone in there.

As I walked in I noticed that Daddy was sitting on the couch, wearing sweats and a t-shirt, sipping a something from a glass. He looked up as I walked in and simply pointed to the floor in front of him. I made sure the door was closed, and walked over, sinking to my knees in the soft carpet before him. He didn't say anything for several moments, he just looked at me sitting there obediently on my knees.

"Have you been thinking about what happened last night?" He asked, finally.

"Yes, daddy." I nodded.

"I wasn't planning on introducing you to such a punishment, but you know why I had to do that, right, baby girl? You understand?"

"I do Daddy. I broke a rule." I said, my eyes moving down and looking at the floor in shame.

"Eyes on me, slut." He snapped his fingers. My eyes shot back to look into his. "And you broke the most important rule, Allison."

"Yes, Daddy. I am sorry."

"I know you are sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that you did it. Now...tell me about what you were thinking as I was punishing you last night." He took another sip, resting his glass on the armrest of the couch.

"At first...I felt shame. And disgust. I thought it was gross that you were doing it."

"At first?"

"Yes, at first." I nodded. "But...I knew that I deserved it. I was a bad girl, and I needed to be punished. When trash acts like trash, she gets treated like trash."

"Yes." He nodded, continuing to sip from his drink.

"And then...well I guess I kind of came to like it. It was dirty, and nasty, and unexpected, but it was YOU doing it, so I didn't mind it. When some got in my mouth it didn't really taste that bad. By the time you had finished, and I was such a mess, even though I knew it was a punishment I also felt very sexy."

"Good girl." He nodded again.

"What happened after I left the bedroom? We're you able to clean it all up?"

"I took off my dress and turned my fan on to help dry my sheets. It made my skin feel very dry, as your pee started to dry on me, so I went to the washroom to have a shower. First, I rinsed my dress in the shower and hung it up to dry. Then I got in the shower and cleaned up, but I couldn't stop thinking about it, picturing it... and I became very turned on." I admitted to him.

"And what did you do about it?"

"After I finished, I sat on the edge of the bathtub and spread my thighs." I said, feeling my nipples harden under my tank top.

"And then what?"

"Well...I peed. I watched it come out... ran my fingers through it... licked them clean. And I was so turned on, Daddy. I felt dirty and naughty and brought my fingers back to my clit and made myself cum while I finished peeing."

"You are such a slut."

"Thank you, Daddy." I watched him finish whatever was in his glass. He was quiet for a few more moments, looking down at me, then he pushed his sweats down around his ankles. My eyes went from his face to his lap. I noticed he was semi-erect, not too much different than he was the night before.

"Rule number Eight." He said, with his eyes on me. "Each drop you spill... earns you a slap."

"Each drop I spill will earn me a slap." I repeated, my eyes widening.

"Good girl. Now, come here. Get those pretty lips around the head of my cock." He said. I shifted and moved forward, my eyes on his still as I did as I was told. When the first burst of his piss hit the back of my throat, I gagged and pulled back to cough, causing his piss to spill from my mouth as I felt it land on the front of my tank top. SLAP! His right hand connected to my left cheek causing me to audibly gasp.

"Stupid, dumb slut! What's the rule?"

"Each drop I spill will earn me a slap." I said, my face stinging from his slap and from my shame in spilling it.

"Take a breath you whore..... good.... good. Now get your slut mouth back Daddy's dick!"

"Yes, Daddy." I said, taking a couple of breaths before moving back to take his head in my mouth. I braced my hands on his thighs and was more prepared when his stream started. I managed to swallow his piss, and with all of the liquids he had consumed it really wasn't bad. Salty, with only a hint of tanginess. When the stream stopped and I pulled back, there was a little dribble that ran down my chin. This time his left hand struck the right side of my face. His left hand didn't seem to hurt as much as his right, but his aim also wasn't as good. This slap struck my upper cheek and temple area.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." I said, once I straightened my head back up straight. I immediately start licking the spilled piss from my chin by sticking my tongue out then finally curling my bottom lip into my mouth.

"That was actually half decent for your first time, baby girl. But rules are rules. You spilled Daddy's piss... so you earned the slaps."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you."

"Now, stand up, strip." He said.

I stood up in front of him and slipped off my shorts before lifting the tank top up and off over my head. "Good girl. Now, bend over the couch." He motioned to the side where he was seated.

"Yes, Daddy." I nodded and moved to bend over the arm of the couch. I heard Daddy stand, and could hear that it was obvious his pants were now further down his body, maybe even off. He came up behind me, and without warning he thrust inside my already soaking wet pussy. I cried out in both surprise and a little pain, catching myself from making any more noise. I braced myself against the couch by gripping it firmly as I planted my feet in place below me.

"Rule number five?" He asked as his cock started thrusting back and forth.

"Take your cock in my ass by the end of the summer when I leave for college." I recited between pumps. I felt something warm and wet drip on my asshole. It had to have been his spit. Next came his finger, touching me, rimming me, spreading his spit around.

"You are going to be Daddy's anal whore, aren't you? His little butt slut!"

"Yes, Daddy. Yes Daddy" I gasped, as more spit hit my tight, virgin hole. He started to fuck me with long, deep strokes as he worked his spit around my tight hole, gently probing me. It was a different sensation, not a bad one, but different. He worked his finger until he was sliding it in and out of me, and it burned at first, but not as much as I thought it would.

"That's a good slut. You're taking my entire middle finger." He said, his breathing heavy. "How does it feel, baby?"

"I...I like it." I said, moaning. "I like it, Daddy."

"Good, get used to it. We still have a lot of work to do. Oh and I almost forgot....we have the July 4th work party coming up soon. I promised the guys at work you would be ready and available by then."

"Oh FUCK!" I cried out, cumming instantly at the thought of being used by all of his work friends again. He followed quickly, spilling all of his seed inside of his little girl.

"There...now it's better when Daddy doesn't have to punish you, but gets to make you feel good, isn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy." I gasped, as he pulled out of me. My legs weak as I held myself up by my arms gripping the couch.

"Will you break anymore rules?"

"No, Daddy. I promise." I confirmed, holding onto the couch and looking back over my shoulder at him. He already had his pants back up and was walking out of the room when he turned.

"Sleep with your cum inside me, baby girl. No cleaning up until morning. Daddy gets to say who's cum is inside of you, and don't forget it again."

"Yes, Daddy." I said nodding.

"Good girl. Now, get to bed. I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, Daddy."

12