Daddy's Little One Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy administers a spanking and throat fucking.
1.4k words
4.38
18.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Young lady, fold Daddy's laundry and put it away in his dresser please. Before he gets in from the field." Momma hollered at me from the kitchen when she heard the screen door bang shut behind me. "Did you have a good week at school?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I have a lot of homework this weekend, but I couldn't wait to get home. I want to take Ginger for a ride out in the pasture tomorrow."

"You and that horse," Momma laughed. "I'm pretty sure that's the only thing bringing you home from that fancy college each weekend."

It's not the only thing, I thought to myself. All those nights sleeping away from home, I found myself missing what I had with Daddy. My head on the pillow, the room dark, I would close my eyes and feel his hard cock in my fingers, his hand around mine. I would hear his groans as he released his hot seed. He never let me look at his cock, always his eyes. A strange ache, almost painful, would throb between my legs. Daddy and the shower, that's why I really came home.

I folded all the white shirts and underwear in the basket, scooped it back into the laundry basket and headed downstairs to my parent's bedroom. "I'm headed to town," Momma yelled down the stairs, "I need something for tonight's supper. Be back in about an hour most likely."

"Ok, Momma. Bye."

I opened the top drawer and laid Daddy's underwear in nice rows for him. then I opened the t-shirt drawer. Grabbing the stack from the basket, putting it into the drawer, I noticed a picture under the other stack of shirts. Pulling it out, it wasn't a picture. It was a half-sized magazine with a naked woman on the cover. Curiously, I opened the pages, flipping quickly, there were lots of naked women in this magazine. There were also naked men. I found one on page 42. Page 42 was incredible. He was standing beside the bed, a naked woman waiting there for him. His shoulders were broad, like Daddy's, and he had muscular arms like Daddy. But it was lower that my eyes were drawn. I had to see his cock. It was pointing up, sort of red and so very long. I didn't think it was very pretty to look at, but something about it made me feel sort of wet in my panties. Was this what Daddy's cock looked like? I turned more pages. I saw a naked man on top of a naked woman, her legs wrapped around his back. I couldn't see his cock, but I really wanted to know where it was, what he was doing with it.

I was lost in the picture when Daddy walked in the room. "What do you think you are doing child?" exploded from his lips. His voice was deep and gravelly. I jumped at the sound, the magazine fluttering to the ground at my feet, falling open to a different naked man I hadn't seen.

"Umm...I...ummm...I was putting your laundry away and I..."

"And you decided you were ready to be a slut? To see everything a slut sees? To know everything a slut knows? Before I had the chance to teach you myself." Daddy's face was red, his words angry. "Take off those shorts and lean over the edge of the bed."

"What?" I asked, confused at his order.

"You heard me. Do it. Panties too." Again he ordered.

"Yes, Sir." I walked to the edge of their bed before looking back at Daddy. He was unbuckling his belt. I pulled my shorts down. I couldn't do it. Humiliated.

"Panties?" Daddy asked.

Beginning to cry, I slid my panties down to my shorts. Shame burned hot across my cheeks. "Bend over the bed, girl. Do as you're told." I heard the belt slipping through the loops as he removed it.

"Please, Daddy. Don't." I cried as I placed my hands on the bed, bending over so my bare backside was fully on display for Daddy.

"This is for your own good," he said as the first lash stung my ass. I'd been spanked with Daddy's belt before, but this time was different. Never had I been forced to be exposed like this. Another lash. Then another. "Go ahead and scream, Little One, Momma's not home."

I did scream. The lashes continued across my ass and the backs of my thighs. I was counting at first, but somewhere stopped. The pain was white hot with each slap of the belt. When he hit a spot he'd already hit, it was excruciating.

He was so quiet, not saying a word, just relentlessly attacking my ass. I had stopped screaming by the time he stopped, lost in a blissful place of quiet. Daddy lifted me from the bed to stand before him. "On your knees, Slut. You think you are ready to be a slut, so I guess it's time for me to make you My slut." Daddy pushed me to my knees in front of him. My mind was still a little foggy as he unzipped his pants and dropped his jeans to the floor. His underwear came down with them.

There it was, inches from my face. Daddy's cock. It was so thick, not as long as page 42, but so much thicker. I didn't know they came in different sizes. Daddy's cock was red like the man in the magazine, but his had a clear liquid coming out of the bulb at the top. That was what I had touched all those times in the shower.

Daddy's cock.

"Lick it, slut." Daddy ordered, his hands down by his sides. Slowly, cautiously, I licked a side where a vein was bulging. "Like you mean it, Slut." Daddy sounded impatient. I moved my tongue around that thick rod. It was warm against my tongue. I went up to the top and licked the wet spot. It was slippery, slimy, but Daddy seemed pleased at my touch.

"Don't forget the balls, slut. Take them into your mouth." How in the world? They were so big. I sucked them in, one and a time, before spitting them back out. I could feel Daddy's patience wearing thin, his body wanting something from me, but I had no idea what to do.

"So, Little One," Daddy said grabbing my head with his hands, "you want to be a slut. That's good." With that, Daddy shoved his thick cock into my mouth. He started ramming himself in and out of my throat. I couldn't breathe. He held his cock deep inside, directing my eyes up to him. "You are MY slut, do you understand me? I have raised you to be my slut. You will give yourself readily and eagerly to me, and only me, whenever I need you. Do you understand?"

I was clawing at his legs, eyes watering, desperate for oxygen. I bobbed my head a little, blinked my eyes, anything to communicate a 'Yes, I understand.'

"Good girl." Daddy groaned as he pulled out of my throat to let me breathe. After a gulp of air he began again. His cock rammed against the back of my throat over and over. He gritted his teeth as my teeth caught his tender flesh a time or two. But nothing would stop him.

He held my face tighter, drove himself in so deep I gagged many times. Then he pulled himself so just the top bulb was in my mouth. I felt his cock twitch and pulse an instant before I felt something warm fill my mouth. "Fuck slut. Don't swallow that," Daddy said as he finished and pulled his cock from my mouth. "Keep that in your mouth. Roll it around inside you. That is my seed and inside of you is where it belongs."

He watched me for a good two minutes. I was trying so hard not to gag. "Now swallow Daddy's seed Little One. It is your reward for a lesson well learned."

Daddy's seed, in my mouth. A reward. I swallowed all the while looking up at Daddys' face. He leaned down, kissed my forehead. "Get up and get dressed before your momma gets back. We'll work on your next lesson tomorrow. Daddy will show you how good he can make you feel, my precious slut. Tomorrow."

"Yes, Daddy."