Daddy's Little One Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy begins teaching his daughter to be his little slut.
1k words
4.19
36.3k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daddy was a hard-working man. A farmer, he spent from sun-up to sun-down out in the field, sometimes out there til way after sundown. I didn't see a lot of him, especially during the growing season. He was the rock of our family.

It was the summer I turned eighteen, freshly graduated from high school, a young lady transforming into a young woman. I spent those summer days at the pool, tanning my body, my hair almost blonde from so much sun. I noticed how differently I filled out my swimsuit, breasts shapely and firm, hips rounding out, softly adding a little curve to my figure. It was a glorious summer.

Daddy came in filthy every night, covered with the dust of our land. He'd take off his boots and pants in the mud room before walking through the living room to the shower. It was "his house, he was the king of the castle, if he wanted to parade around in his underwear, he would parade around in his underwear."

The water would start and we'd hear the shower curtain slide closed as he climbed in. Several minutes later his whistle would call Momma to the bathroom. Night after night the same routine. She'd wash his back and return to the kitchen to finish getting his supper on the table.

There was rain moving in that night. Daddy was in earlier than usual. I was sitting cross-legged on the living room floor, reading, when he walked through. I had barely made it through the next chapter when the whistle came summoning Momma.

"You're old enough now to help out around here," Momma ordered me, "go wash your daddy's back."

"Yes, Ma'am." Putting my bookmark in to keep my place, I obeyed.

"Hey, Daddy," I said when I opened the bathroom door, steam hitting me in the face. "Momma sent me in tonight."

"Oh. She did, did she?" He sounded surprised. "Fine."

I slid the shower door open, reached across the tub to grab the soap and the washcloth. It was then that I looked at my Daddy. His shoulders were so broad, water beaded all over his back. My eyes took in the muscles of his arms, the veins bulging. As I soaped up the washcloth I tried to keep my eyes on his back, but I'd never seen a naked man before. There was my Daddy's ass, smaller than I thought it should be. It looked hard. For a second I wondered what it would feel like to touch.

I washed my Daddy's back that night. That night and every night for the next few weeks. While I spent those few minutes touching him through the washcloth he would make these quiet noises, always finishing with a "Thank you little one," before I left.

Toward the end of the summer, I pulled back the shower curtain to wash Daddy's back after a long day of harvesting. Daddy was facing me.

Embarrassed, I quickly closed the shower curtain apologizing, "Sorry Daddy, oh my gosh, I am so sorry, Daddy."

"Open the curtain, little one. Now."

"Yes, Sir." With a weird feeling in my stomach, I opened the curtain keeping my eyes diverted.

"Look at me."

I had to obey. Obey Daddy or get the belt.

I lifted my gaze to Daddy's face. "Your momma said you were ready for the next step, little one. I agree. Soap up your hands."

I could feel my heart in my chest, pounding, fast and hard. I didn't know why I felt this way. It just felt like something different, something big was about to happen.

"Don't look down, little one. Look at my face, keep your eyes on my eyes."

"Yes, Sir." I reached for the soap, fumbling trying to find it with my eyes on Daddy. I felt him put the sliver in my hands. "Soap them up good girl."

Daddy took the soap from me once my hands were good and bubbly. I heard him place it back on the shelf. Looking at me, he wrapped his hands around mine and wrapped my fingers around something hard and warm. I'd never seen a man's cock before, but that must be what I was holding. Daddy's eyes fluttered a little, a low groan coming from his throat.

"Look at my face little one. No matter what you hear, or feel...watch my face. Promise?" Daddy looked a little sad when he asked for that promise.

Trying to erase that sadness from his face, I quickly assured him, "Yes Daddy. I promise."

With my promise Daddy began to move my hands. His grip around my hands tightened. Up and down he slid our soapy hands over his cock. Slowly sliding, his eyes looking into mine. "I have been waiting for this little one. Waiting for you to be ready. I've been watching you, imagining the moment you truly grow into Daddy's girl. This is a journey, sweet girl, a journey we are just beginning. When we are done you will be a good slut for Daddy. He kissed me on the forehead.

Daddy's hand grabbed mine so tight, he slid and twisted faster. His face looked like he was in pain. "Daddy, are you ok?" I tried to keep the concern from my voice, but he could hear it.

"Oh yes, little one. Daddy is more than ok."

Daddy groaned, his eyes closed for a moment. A few hard strokes and he held my hand still over his rigid cock. I felt it twitch and spasm under my fingers.

"Fuuuck..." Daddy yelled so loud I'm sure Momma heard. "Fuck, little one. I love you babygirl...I fucking love you."

I closed the shower curtain, ran from the room. I kept running. Out the front door, down the street, all the way to the swings at the city park, my hands still covered in soap and something sticky. What was that? What did I just do? Would he make me do it again? A good slut for Daddy...

I had no idea of the plans he had in store for me.