All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Psychopath'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Pretty scary, overall good read though. But u should definitely do a second chapter someone's has to do something about Rhonda's crazy ass lol

photoman001photoman001about 13 years ago
Ooppps.

Page one you were sentenced to a 3 year stretch "but only did nine months." So why on page three did we get, " I had spent an uncomfortable three years behind bars, and I was in no rush to go back,"

To be successful here you have to get someone with a little experience to read your stories before they are posted. Otherwise a good story.

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Ooppps.

Yeah, I only caught that mistake (and others besides) AFTER I had already submitted the story. LOL

I've made a few edits that I'll upload at a later time, but I'm busy with other stories for the time being. Thanks for the critique, and I'm glad you enjoyed the story otherwise! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Have a Crazy Daughter Too!

But what a great fuck she is, even better that her mother, who is also a great piece. She has such a tight wet cunt, and a mouth like a vacuum cleaner. She really likes to ride my cock while bouncing up and down on top, squeezing her tits together and pushing her nipples together into my mouth, asking me to suck and bite them. That makes her cum like a wild woman all over my thick hard dick. That makes me surge my hot cum through my shaft right up her pussy against her cervix. She swears like a sailor the whole time. She's on the pill so that we wonk( knock her up. She is surely crazy, but what a great fuck, my daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love Your Story

Love Rhonda. Love my Daddy too. He had me read your story, and I couldn't keep my finger off my clit. My pussy is so wet with my cum right now, and I'm going to fuck Daddy soon. We have been fucking for three years now. Yes, I was 18 when we started, but I had already been fucked by a bunch of different Men by then, including a guy older than my Dad. But now it's only me and Daddy. He's my main cock, and I'm his main cunt. His dick is so big and my pussy is so tight. We are a perfect fuck-fit for each other. I love the way he treats my titties and licks my pussy. I suck his cock really good for him. My favorite is to hold just his cockhead in my mouth while I jack his cum, and swallow. Yummy. My Daddy is the best, and he has already said nice things about me. I am his crazy daughter, crazy for him and his big thick cock. Oh oh, have to go, Daddy is gonna fuck me now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Feedback

Your story has gotten a daddy/daughter combo to tell all. It's too bad that the daughter doesn't give her contact information. She sounds like she would be a hot date.

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 13 years agoAuthor
To the two Anons above

Thank you for relating some of your experiences. I think the sort of relationship you share with your respective lovers (or are you two the ones involved, lol) is a beautiful thing. I wish both of you luck, and I hope you read more of my stories in the future.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The first two pages...

... creeped the fuck out of me. Weird as shit and the two comments *to* you as a "crazy daughter" and an abusive, unloving "father" are sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hmmmm

The legal stuff bugs me. Cops would have never responded to a call of a custodial parent "kidnapping" their child. It's simply not against the law for a parent to leave with their child. And 3 years for swinging on a cop? Not likely.

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 13 years agoAuthor
To above commenter

With all due respect, I've actually witnessed the "kidnapping" response with my own eyes.

Depending on the precinct, the city, and other factors, some cops would rather run in the party involved and sort things out there rather than not take any action.

As for the three years? From the research I've done, the time should have been much worse. I read cases where someone who took one swing on an identified peace officer served nine years. The reduced charge in my story, I admit, was 80% plot convenience.

I hope you enjoyed it, regardless. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Author

Daddy and I are for sure going to read All your stories, hoping that they are as good and sexy as this one. The kinkier the better for us! Daddy is sucking my nipple and has two fingers in my wet pussy as I'm writing, oh, I'm cuuuummmmminnngggg!!!!!

ShadowClonesShadowClonesabout 13 years ago
Defanged

I think you had some trouble trying to decide how sadistic and how far her psychopathy would go. It started off pretty gruesome with the dolls and the cutting open the Teddy character but I guess since this is a sex story first you really had to defang her potential to be a much more "physical" kind of psychopath, instead going down the poison route, which granted it allows her to be a much more subtle threat. Maybe if she were to have did more of the work for your antidote scenarios with a much more pressing and serious situations then it would be that much more believable instead of having Rhonda come off as dare I say scared to be caught, let alone the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
on the legal stuff

the only thing that seemed off to me about the legal situation was that it was a custody situation where both parents are legal guardians and the cops had no reason to think he wasn't the father and legal guardian. Sounds like the situation where they put the kid in CPS until they sort out who was right. Just sending her to the mother without checking seems irresponsible. And if true very depressing.

not that any of it matters. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Legal Shit

If you're going to include legal stuff in your story then at least do a quick Google search to try and get it right. As it is it's absolutely fucking atrocious. In any situation where one parent accuses the other of kidnapping it's going to be treated as a custodial dispute and the child given to child services until it's sorted out. Or the child will be left with the parent who has him/her until the complaint is sorted out. In every single jursidiction.

As for 3 years for punching a cop? Lol get real. That's just ridiculous. And you just made it more ridiculous when you posted this; "I read cases where someone who took one swing on an identified peace officer served nine years. " No. No they didn't unless they had prior violent offender convictions and were on parole.

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 13 years agoAuthor
To above

I did do a "quick Google search" and found at least the case of a man in Pottstown, PA who got sentenced to 18 to 36 months for punching an officer.

And yes, the cops in the story didn't do their jobs properly. I'm sure that never happens in real life.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatalmost 13 years ago
Experts

Who knew that so many legal experts read Literotica?

ShadowClonesShadowClonesalmost 13 years ago
Important

When it's one of the key plot elements that your story revolves around then the legality of a situation matters in the immersion and suspension of disbelief for that person. You can't treat patronize your audience and assume they don't know things.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
A great story, never mind the nitpickers...

But it was weird and depressing to me. This is not a criticism, I am just relaying what it did to me personally.

Regarding these legal issues, I have been around a long time and I expect there have been instances in the good old USA where these exact things have happened. Three years is a long time to get for hitting a cop but the cop might have been related to the judge that passed the sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hilarious

as sad as this tale is and as twisted and sick tho yes hott in its own way...I had to laugh at the end. the poor bastard...I feel trully sorry for the character especially at the end to the twin part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a great Story.

This sounds a lot like the ENDER'S GAME. You know, when every child prodigy is taken into space and is trained to be a general in the army of Ender, the best of them all. Although the only person, I think, is the best is Bean, Enders sidekick.

I love how you made the girl seem so smart. It was very unique, to have the daughter the smarter one than the father. And how she had surpassed their knowedge at the age of 4. Brilliant. Keep on going. I would definatly consider this as one of the best stories I've ever read.

Are you as smart as the girl?

1. Just the Six of Us series

2. The Ring

3. Daddy's Little Psychopath

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like this story (I like evil women, especially evil daughters) but I find it hard to believe that her IQ is only 140. Why not 190 to 200 or more? 140 is certainly gifted, but 160 and above is genius. And she doesn't come across as anything but an absolute genius.

Anyway, I hope to see more from you and see Rhonda become more dominant and sadistic. Hell I hope she gets rid of The Bitch and her children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Yeah, 140 isn't genius and way too low for Rhonda considering what she's demonstrated. She should be at least 180. The smartest person alive confirmed has an IQ of 212 while unconfirmed is 230.

PS - KILL THE BITCH!

KayaDominaKayaDominaabout 12 years ago
Absolutely wonderful....

Twisted and indeed thrilling. I'm kind of a nebie to the scene here, but this is my favorite story so far. Can't wait to read the sequels! Sooo fucking hot.....

xoxo

KD

KayaDominaKayaDominaabout 12 years ago
oopsie...

*newbie. ;-)p and yeah, you are genius. Please, if you write mainstream, drop me an anonymous message with a "random" author's name I should check out. Tee-hee. If you aren't writing and getting paper for your paper, you should be trying! Love it love it love it...

Later, love.

KD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just great

Oh my good i just came so hard writing this is a challenge, great story love it

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Hmmm..

This is actually something new for me, let's see how far will it go.

lostsheep8lostsheep8about 11 years ago
Ummm

I am genuinely not sure how I feel about this, though I read all the way to the end and I'm going to read all chapters soo.... It's new ground for me but the whole concept is strangely hot and really well written

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
Holy shit

I really love the fact his daughter is taking control, the story is awesome but i really feel bad for wut shes doing to him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SORRY

I TRIED READING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND FOUND THAT I TOTALLY WAS TURNED OFF. IT WASNT SENSUAL OR EROTIC, IT HURT TO READ AS MUCH AS THE FIRST CHAPTER. IT'S JUST SICK ABUSIVE RAMBLING, NO LOVE OR COMPASSION. WHY DID YOU NEED TO FEEL WRITING THIS IN INCEST, IT'S WAY BEYOND DECENCY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow... cool.

Good read. It was very interesting. it made me cringe and chuckle at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ha

with a daughter that hungry for my cock, I'd offer either just to fuck her, and get rid of all the extra villainous bull shit or I'd of killed myself in front of her, just to spite her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Lol, really getting a kick out of the comments and nitpicking! People didn't even pay for the story and they're getting hostile/angry over piddly plot forwarding shit :)

Hitting the cop. Time served is all subjective since the judge typically makes it up on the fly based on precident, past criminal history and (drumroll) what mood he/she is in.

I.Q. Also subjective. How do you test the IQ of someone off the chart when the folks that come up with these goofy tests are designed by people with a lower iq? ...and to argue that point (sort of) iq doesn't really mean all that much once you start talking about learning, motivation and acomplishments. Ive met people that tested really high but have done nothing, acomplished nothing and have no interest or motivation to do anything in the future. Ive met (imho) idiots with much lower iq scores that hold multiple masters degrees and own several companies. It's all relative really.

All that being said, the story is.... Different. Hmm. Dad should have happily fucked his little girl, but done it on HIS terms, none of this dropping pants crap, and she can either be happy with that or you can do whatever you want and Ill deal with it or just kill myself to end it. So she'd take the compromise and a spanking, of course,

...but that would spoil the plotline ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hehehe

Cobra fucking Kai...brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just telling

I am 140

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
***

Holy shit. This really did a number on me. The suspense had me wanting more. Great story. Keep up the good work

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Not really into femdom, especially with someone so unpleasant, and she doesn't come across as all that smart, just high on power.

Having her father (someone with a felony under his belt) flash people in public is a good way to ruin things. And her supposed knowledge of psychology should tell her how precarious the situation is.

The prison sentence was also pretty ridiculous, seems quite a lot for a first time offender, with the kidnapping charge dropped, not that it had any grounds, a decent lawyer should have been able to give much more favourable terms under the circumstances; Distraught father etc.

It also strains credulity that it didn't end in a divorce, since the wife's kidnapping charge lead to him getting imprisoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love this

Perfect mixture of gentle femdom and coercion! very good end

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Funny how completely different some people's kinks are. I was loving, LOVING where this story was going until Rhonda said "maybe you'll even get me pregnant Daddy". And he replies "that's what did it, I've always had a kink for getting her pregnant", something like that. 180 turn downwards for me. Instant limp dick. I just can't get on board in my head with the "impregnation" fantasy. It plants the seed of life long reminder of what was supposed to be a just a fantasy of father / daughter incest, not having a kid around nine months later forever. That thought is just not erotic to me. I think of myself as very open minded. If I could let this turn me on I would. I don't judge - never do - but help me folks (seriously) understand this paticular kink / fantasy? Or is best left to those who are turned on by and not for me to understand? I certainly don't try and understand my own kinky brain most of the time, that'd be too much work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I cried while reading this... This makes me question my insanity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
**WARNING ABANDONED STORY***

This story has been abandoned by the author. There is no logical conclusion after chapter 8. Continue reading if you like to be left hanging. Chapter 8 does not lead the reader to a satisfactory end. By all means, if you enjoy a WTF scenario, continue on to the disappointing stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck you!

After everything the dad did for his daughter...and she does all of that to her dad?

Asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@luuv2watchu Sorry but if you can't understand why people are turned on by breeding, you're the strange one. That's literally our sole biological function. It's not even really a kink or fetish. We are here to procreate and make more people, that's the only concrete thing that we really know about our existence. This is fiction anyways, there's not actually going to be a kid coming to "ruin your fun" forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

***ABANDONED STORY***

DO NOT CONTINUE.

THERE IS NO FINAL CHAPTER, NO CONCLUSION, NO WRAP-UP.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 month ago

In this scenario the police would do a wellness check and leave. This is civil matter. In this scenario you cannot kidnap your own child. He told her he was peaking for the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous