All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Sissy Diaper Slut'

by Satanicsissybitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

If you're going to do it, do it really completely. It worked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Omg sooo hot. I came so hard. More please!

throwaway099066throwaway099066almost 4 years ago
incredibly hot.

I love the relationship between the two, and the build-up was exquisite. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

What a great story - got me very aroused - thanks

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG...what a Fantastic story!!!!!! I need that kind of treatment so bad!!!!

MissAndrinaMissAndrinaover 2 years ago

Fabulous, love to be her 💋💋💘

gmb42gmb42about 2 years ago

When I was young, my mother and father had a New Year Eve party. I was dressed in a cloth diaper and at twelve o'clock I came out with just the diaper on. Everyone loved it and I also, one of my dad's friends had me sit on his lap and held me. I felt funny about him running his hands over my naked body, but it felt good and my mother gave me a wink and said it was OK. After a few minutes I was starting to get excited as his fingers run up my inner legs. I couldn't help but spread them a little and move my ass over his hard on. He asked me if I liked what he was doing and I said yes. He told me if I wet myself, he would have to change it. I said I couldn't because I was to excited. He told me to come over to his house tomorrow and be sure to wear a diaper. I was to scarred to take up his offer, but now wish I had.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's my dream thank you xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatanicsissybitch@Satanicsissybitch
255 Followers
I just happen to enjoy writing erotic stories about femboys and sissies with a handful of different fetishes sprinkled in for good measure.