Daddy's Little Sissy Diaper Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my girly little diaper slut, begging for Daddy to fuck her tight little boi pussy," he said.

He pulled his fingers out of my ass and I pulled his cock from between my lips, the taste of his sperm fresh on my tongue.

"Yes, Daddy, please, fuck my boi pussy," I whimpered, I wiggled my bum as he sat up and moved behind me. I squealed in delight when he slapped his thick cock on my ass, his hands gently grabbing my hips as I moved into position; my legs around his, my diapered bottom in the air, back arched and face down into the bedsheets.

He spanked me and spread my ass open, squeezing my soft cheeks. He slid my pullups back up and then folded the back of the diaper down, giving him access to my waiting hole but keeping me and my rigid little princess parts trapped inside; sissies cum in their wet diapers after all. I pressed back against him, teasing him with my bum. My hand went between my legs, rubbing myself in the wet pampers, it felt so good and I knew, with him buried deep in my ass, I was going to cum like a good little diaper wearing sissy boi.

A moment later, it happened. He slid his lubed up cock head between my cheeks before lining it up with my puckered ring and with a half-hearted thrust, he popped his big, juicy tip into my ass. I moaned softly as he sank deeper inside me, my hand frantically stroking and rubbing my clit.

"Daddy!" I squeaked, "it feels so good in my bum!"

"Good girl," he said warmly, "is my little sissy going to make a sticky mess in her pampers for me?"

His cock bottomed out inside me, I had never felt so packed full. It was amazing, my pullups crinkled as his thighs collided with my own. I felt so satisfied at that very moment, a sissy fulfilling her purpose, a soaked pullup around my hips, Daddy's cock stuffed deep inside, my clit throbbing and dripping.

"Yes, Daddy!" I cried.

He pulled out and before I could beg him to put it back in, he stuffed me full, slow, deep and hard. He did it again and again, over and over, picking up speed with every thrust of his hips until I was cock stupid; whimpering and moaning as Daddy fucked my ass, the room filling with the sweet smell of sex and the sound of flesh colliding with flesh and, of course, the faint crinkle of my diaper as it rocked and swayed between my thighs.

"Fuck," I muttered, Daddy gripped my ass cheeks, spreading me open as he delivered his steel pipe into my greedy boi pussy; he pounded me hard and all I could do was grip the sheets and brace my body for each violent crash.

"Daddy," I squealed, "it's so big!"

"Take it, Sissy. Take Daddy's fat dick. You begged me to fuck that boi pussy, remember?" He grunted.

I felt the wave of orgasm building between my legs, with every punishing thrust, I felt that special place inside me growing. My head was swimming and the feeling in my limbs faded, everywhere but between my legs, inside my wet diaper, my clit was throbbing and aching, I was so close now, pure ecstacy as Daddy fucked my ass, his cock stuffing me full, I could feel it at the tip of my little dick.

"Daddy! I'm going to cum, Daddy! Please don't stop, it feels so good, I'm going to cum in my diapers!"

He continued his pounding, my ass felt red and his hands gripped me hard. I could feel his sweat landing on my back.

"Cum for me, Sissy," he was breathing heavy, "cum like a good little slut, right in your pampers, for Daddy."

"I'm so close, Daddy!" I gripped the sheets, my knuckles went white, I lost all feeling in my body but it finally happened. There in Daddy's bed, with his cock pounding my ass, I felt it, that last moment of build up and pressure before my little sissy clit suddenly began pumping my soggy diaper full of cum.

"I'm cumming!" I cried as my clit jerked and shot load after load into the wet padding. The release was insanely intense, my knees shook and Daddy's cock slammed into me again and again forcing every drop out of me.

"Good Girl!" he said proudly, "Daddy's going to cum too, right in your tight, sissy ass."

I was in Heaven. My body was in a state of pure ecstacy, I felt his cock pounding my bottom, I felt the sticky mess I had made in my pullups and I was at peace with the world when I felt Daddy's thrusts become more pronounced, more focused and then, with one final pump, he grunted and I felt his tool swell inside of me before his thick, creamy cum began shooting deep inside me.

"Fuck," he said, exhausted. He held me tight, his cock pumping rope after rope, dumping everything he had in my bottom.

"It feels so good, Daddy," I said sleepily, feeling my tush as he filled me with seed.

When he was finished, he slowly pulled himself out of used hole. He placed a hand on each cheek and I felt his cum leaking out of me, down my hairless little sack, down my thighs and right into my pullups.

"That's so hot, I love watching my load leak out of your cute little ass," he laughed.

I giggled and pulled my diaper back on.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes, Babygirl?"

"I think I need a diaper change."

12