Daddy's Little Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily takes risks to fuck her dad as revenge.
2.3k words
3.68
32.8k
33
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was in a bad mood, her mother, Ruth, had been a bitch. Emily had gone out with lunch with some friends, but only after her mother had made her change her skirt, the woman was a prude. She had got a lecture at the time, then 25 minutes ago when she got back, the one when she got home was about too many buttons being undone on her blouse, but the skirt from earlier had been brought up, the bitch had had the nerve to call her a slut, she was, and if her mum knew what she had been up to with her dad, the word slut would have been the tamest thing she said, but still!

After recent events Emily had talked to her dad much more, about very intimate stuff, and she knew that the lectures were not an act for her benefit, as she had always assumed they were, but in reality a reflection of the uptight woman that she was. Apparently doggy style was a 'kink', and something for special occasions, the woman was mad!

Anyway Emily had already decided how she was getting her revenge, even if her mother would not know she had taken it.

Tonight they were having friends for dinner, Stuart, Lucy and Tammy were coming over, and that meant her dad was in the kitchen and would be for several hours. Ruth hated cooking almost as much as she hated sex, that thought made Emily laugh to herself, so would not go anywhere near the kitchen for fear of being asked to help.

Emily had got herself ready, she had a long t-shirt on, and her white stockings and that was it! If you lifted her t-shirt just over an inch you could see her beautiful little pussy. She grabbed her science book, that was carefully chosen too, her mum was not good a science, she liked literature, and social studies, and after several arguments in which Ruth had been proved to be wrong had vowed to never help with science again.

Emily walked along the back of the sofa towards the kitchen, her mum was watching some reality crap, and looking like she would be asleep any minute, 'I'm going into the kitchen to get Daddy's help with some science homework while he is cooking,' she said in an airy voice.

Ruth opened her eyes and looked at her, but only saw the t-shirt, as the rest of the view was blocked by the sofa, and grunted something, but she did not look again as her eyes closed back up. Emily scooted quickly into the kitchen and closed the glass door, if her mum got up and turned around she would see everything, but Emily was prepared to bet that was not going to happen.

Miles had his head buried in the fridge, and barely noticed her until she said, 'I have come down to get your advice on some science while you cook.'

Emily put her books on the counter, as she waited for a response from Miles, and then moved around to where he had been chopping vegetables, bending over the worktop, and lifting her t-shirt.

With his head still in the fridge Miles eventually replied, 'errrr, OK dear, what Science?'

'Sex Ed,' Emily said in a very playful voice.

Miles's head shot out the fridge, glanced at Emily and then swiftly looked at the living room door.

'Relax, she is almost asleep and you know she will not want to come in here,' Emily said.

Miles looked back to Emily, her little bald pussy pointing at him, 'come on you know you want it,' Emily teased, as she ran her hand up the back of her leg onto her arse and stroked it, 'you can pick the hole.'

Emily watched as, that last line had a very noticeable impact on his trousers, so she followed up, 'you can gag me if you think I will make too much noise,' she said grabbing a tea towel and putting it in her mouth as she finished speaking.

Again Miles's trousers responded. Emily continued to try and get Miles to tip into doing what she wanted, and said, 'come on, if you come over here you will look like you are leaning over helping me,' she wiggled her bottom at him.

Miles closed the fridge, his hands holding the steak for tonight, and said, 'you are a little minx, and the next time we are alone in the house I am putting you over my knee and spanking you until you cry your little eyes out.'

Emily thought he was going to grab her, but he didn't he started work on the steaks, opening the packets and trimming, she looked and the bulge was still there, she got off the counter and onto the floor. He didn't resist when she undid his fly, reached in and pulled out his massive cock, it was rock hard, but she felt it stiffen further as she took hold. She got on her knees and scooched herself in front of him forcing him to step back slightly, it probably made working on the counter harder, however, not as hard as what she did next. Emily took his huge cock into her mouth, her warm lips rolling back his foreskin as she took him, sliding her teeth gently up the cone of his cock head, making it flinch and bounce in her mouth.

'Oh Jesus, Emily, you can't be doing that, not here, not with your mum in the other room,' Miles's voice had the strain of a man that was focused elsewhere.

She ignored his complaints and rolling her tongue around his cock, took it in as deeply as she could, which was only about 5 inches of his 8 inch monster. She enjoyed his cock in her mouth for two or three minutes, if he wouldn't fuck her, her revenge on her mother would be giving a blow job and swallowing his cum. As she almost gagged, in a whisper that sounded like he hadn't moved his lips but in a very stern voice, her dad said, 'EMILY!'

As he said it she heard the kitchen door open, and heard her mother, 'where is Emily?' Before anybody could say anything else, Emily popped up from the floor, 'down here getting this dropped pen,' she didn't actually have a pen but made a show of fiddling with something, and it seemed to fool her mother.

'Right,' Ruth said absently, 'I'm going for a shower and a lay down before tonight.'

'OK sweet,' said Miles, his voice not completely level, but calmer than he must be with his cock still sticking out of his trousers.

Ruth wandered off, closing the door behind her, and then they heard the stairs creek as she walked up them.

'You nearly got us caught,' Miles said, fury in his voice.

Emily just gave him a look, that said, 'don't care,' then she actually said, 'now that the witch has gone to have a shower, you can punish me for it, make my tight little holes pay. She will not be down for a couple of hours and you know it.'

'You will be the death of me young lady,' Miles said, more humour coming into his voice and he was obviously relaxing.

'At least I will be the reason you have been to heaven before you die though,' Emily said all cheeky, as she bent over the counter again, and pulled her t-shirt up for the second time, 'come on daddy pick a hole and love it.'

Emily knew her tight little holes on display like that would be too much for him and his fingers plunged into her very wet pussy, his thumb pushing on her clit as he did it, in a fluid motion that really impressed her. She had no idea why it impressed her, she had known for several weeks now that her dad was a skilled lover, and she learned into his thumb.

It was only moments before she moaned, not feeling the need to suppress it now that her mother was upstairs, and her dad really knew how to make her clit sing. His two fingers inside her started to rub deliberately on her G spot, she was well on her way to cumming.

Emily felt her muscles tighten, her body feeling the warmth of the climax gushing through it, as she moaned. There was an immense feeling of satisfaction in her mind as she shook, Miles never stopped as she orgasmed and made sure it stretch out, she felt drained as she slumped back onto the kitchen counter.

Miles had moved and before she knew it something was dripping into her arse crack, she looked and it was cooking oil, so he was going for her arse. Her friend Tammy loved anal, wanted big cocks in her arse, but Emily, was not keen, she accepted it, she knew her dad loved her tight little hole and wanted to please him, and he did always make her cum. As she let him massage in the oil, fingers slipping in and out of her arse, she wondered if he knew she disliked it, and this was her punishment.

Miles moved and the head of his massive cock nestled against Emily's arse, she was momentarily distracted by the sound of the power shower being started upstairs, and was not as relaxed as she should have been when he pushed, she gasped as the head of his cock slipped in, it was one very quick and smooth motion, but the stretching that it created was just as uncomfortable as the first time. Why did Tammy like this? She had no time to ponder as Miles pushed and his cock started to slide up her arse, considering how big it was, and how uncomfortable it felt, Emily was amazed it moved so easily up her. She moved her hand and started to play with her clit.

The sensitivity of her clit surprised Emily, that last orgasm must have been more intense than she thought, as she muscles spasms started as soon as she touched it, including she felt her arse clench against her dad's cock, he moaned, 'Jesus that is good.'

She relaxed as much as she could, and Miles started to pump gently at her tight little arse, and she knew she would cum before he would. Emily closed her eyes and her mind was filled with a depraved image of tonight, the dinner thrown from the table and she was taken by everybody there, her body used, and pleasured, driven wild by her family and friends. She let out another moan, louder and more carnal than before, but she didn't care her mother was in the shower and would hear nothing.

Emily tensed and shook as another orgasm ripped through her, heightening the feeling of being filled my Miles cock, which was now balls deep on a few of his thrusts. While she did not like anal really she could not deny that the orgasms it created were more intense, and seemed to flow across and affect more of her body, it was wonderful. She knew that if she started again pretty quickly she could cum again before her dad was finished, and she wanted to cum again. Miles was now pounding hard, enjoying himself.

After a few moments Emily started to play for the third time, she knew her dad was not going to be long before he blew in her arse, and she wanted to make a pair. Miles had moved from pounding to his favourite with her arse, he thrust in hard, normally his full length, which was hard for Emily to take, then he withdrew slowly, letting her feel every millimetre of released pressure, before the shock of the next thrust in. She knew how to make the most of this, and timed her clit pressure to coincide.

Miles was slowly getting quicker at his lopsided rhythm, building to bust in her arse, and she knew that her orgasm was raising well too. Miles moved his hand to join hers and started to rub her clit and play with her hole, thumb slipping in and out, as he thrust her arse. She needed to cum now, but held it off, held herself on the edge, waiting for her dad to cum too.

As he thrust in for the last time, his cock pulsing, she heard the noise of the shower stop, Miles free hand moved like lightening and covered Emily's mouth as she screamed out an orgasm, and Miles sprayed deep into her arse. They were both panting hard, when they heard fast and loud footsteps upstairs, then from the top of the stairs Ruth shouted, 'What was that? Is everything all right?'

It took only a moment for Miles to compose himself, there was a dire need! He shouted back obviously thinking fast, 'Yes all fine, Emily was teasing about my chopping and I pushed her a little too hard, she feel off the stool is all.'

There was a pause, then Ruth shouted, 'are you OK, honey?'

Emily had not recovered as quickly as Miles and had to breathe several times before she replied, and even then her voice sounded a little strained, 'Yes fine, I can take anything Dad has to offer, knocked the wind out of me is all.'

There was another pause then, 'OK' from the stairs and then creaking as she walked away.

'Fuck that was close,' Miles said, 'I told you, you would be the death of me.'

'You loved it,' said Emily, 'thank you Daddy,' then she straightened herself and walked out, heading back to her room, she hoped there would more fun tonight, but they would need to deal with Ruth for that.