Daddy's Little Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily fucks her dad with Tammy's help.
3.1k words
3.63
25.7k
33
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked at Tammy, their evening was waiting in front of them, and it was dirty and disgusting, and some of it was illegal in the U.K. so they planned to be criminals, which made them both laugh. They were both completely naked in Emily's bedroom, and they planned to stay naked until morning.

Emily's mum was away for the weekend with her friends, and they could hear her dad downstairs watching TV, which was what they needed for their plan. As they prepared and worked out the details they were teasing each other, flicking a nipple here slapping an arse cheek there, it was fun, and while neither of them admitted to, nor even felt lesbian, they had been intimate before, and both of them loved touching the others naked body.

They were ready, and carrying only a glass of wine each and Tammy had her phone, they walked down stairs. As they walked Emily thought, anybody observing them would think they were in heaven, two naked 18 year old girls descending from the gods, she sniggered to herself at that. Emily was going to be taken by her father tonight, whether he wanted to or not, it would be the third time she had fucked him. The first was a drunken orgy, well not orgy, but a group, and he had fucked Tammy first, she was sure drunken lust was the only reason he had done it. Then the second time was fuelled by anger and guilt, despite his considerable overuse of the polite and loving language, including calling her 'baby girl' more in one evening than he had in the entirety of the rest of her life, it had been more of a hate fuck, and it was only at the end that they both realised that not only did they really want to fuck each other, but that they were enjoying it.

Tonight would be different, it would be done right. They paused outside the living room, they both calmed themselves and Tammy started the video. As soon as they were both ready they strode into the living room, their young breasts bouncing as they walked, Tammy's huge tits more than Emily's smaller ones, but they bounced as their naked forms crossed the room.

'What the hell are you two doing?' Miles protested as soon as he saw their nakedness, but before he could move, Emily was in front of him and put her finger on his lips and forcibly held it there, to stop any further protest, neither girl spoke.

Emily reached down and started to undo her dad's belt, as she saw Tammy move position to get the best view of this for the video. She unbuttoned his fly and his jeans opening easily, she could feel his monster cock behind, hardening at a fast rate. She made sure his jeans were as open as they could get, and pulled them down slightly, which caused a grunt from her dad, and then slipped her hand inside his boxers. The hard veiny length of her dad's cock flinched at her touch, she stroked it up and down before taking a firm hold and pulling it from his boxers exposing it to the living room light and the video.

'This is really wrong girls,' Miles protested again, but Emily just moved her finger back to his lips as she moved her head to his cock.

Emily stuck out her tongue, the tip of her tongue and the eye of Miles's cock connecting first, she licked gently and deliberately around the panicle of his cock, slowly working down in a spiral, which made him moan. When she got to the base of the head, she slid her tongue under the lip of skin that created the helmet and ran her tongue around it, stopping at the banjo string, and licking up that to the tip again. Slow movement now took his head into her warm soft mouth, letting the gentlest touch of her teeth run slowly down the cone of the head as she took it in, Miles moaned loudly.

As Tammy moved in to get a really great shot of Emily with her dad's cock in her mouth, she moved his cock in further taking about half into her mouth. He was so big she had no hope of getting it all in, to be honest it hurt when it was all in her pussy, so mouth was a no! She worked his cock in and out, feeling herself getting wetter, and more aroused as she became more and more inappropriate with her dad. This time did feel inappropriate, there was no booze, no anger or other emotion driving this, she was doing it out of complete choice, knowing it was wrong, with no excuse she could fall back on later, and she loved it.

As Tammy filmed her hand slipped down and started to play with Emily's clit, the feeling was wonderful, again something that was wrong, her best friend was not supposed to make her cum, but here they were.

Emily sucked and moved Miles's cock, making him squirm and moan, but she had no intention of letting him waste his cum in her mouth, as Tammy's play was bringing her to an orgasm, she took her mouth off his cock to moan, and replaced her hand, as she climaxed, she squeezed, probably a little too hard, judging from the anguished moan from Miles.

As she stood shakily after cumming, she started to pull his trousers off, his boxers came with them and she stopped when they were around his knees, she turned her back facing him and stood over him massive cock, that was pointing to the ceiling, she lowered herself down. Tammy was on the floor in front of her filming her decent onto her dad's cock, like it was her decent into hell.

As the head of his cock brushed against her inner thigh she paused and reached down positioned his cock, so as she moved further it slipped effortlessly into her wet and inviting cunt.

With Tammy filming close up, Emily slipped down slowly on Miles's cock, until she was sitting in his lap, it felt good the massive cock of her father in her now stretched pussy, she leant back into him and nuzzled into his neck. Emily arched her back and lifted, raising two or three inches and then slumping back down onto his lap.

Miles's hands came around her grabbing her tits, massaging them, playing with the nipples, but also lifting her up and then down, they worked together to build a rhythm. Emily watched as Tammy sat on the coffee table, watching, filming, and then masturbating.

Emily was moaning now, her poor little pussy was being stretched and pounded, by the biggest cock she had taken, for the third time. She loved the feelings that were created, loved being so close to her dad, she could not believe that such a short time ago that she used to tease him with her friends for being sleazy. She hadn't known then that his cock was so big or that he was so talented with it, his skills and cock must be completely wasted on her prude of a mother.

Miles let go of her tits, and wrapped his arms around her, she was lifted with his cock still in her, and as Tammy quickly scurried out of the way she was laid over the coffee table, Miles drew out until the head of his cock was opening her outer lips then thrust back in hard, Emily almost climaxed. In this doggy position over the table Miles's skills and capability started to really show, he moved and suddenly his cock was grazing her G spot with every stroke, still plunging into her deeper than any other cock had been.

'Oh Jesus, oh fuck, harder daddy,' Emily said, each word becoming more strained as her orgasm rose.

His hand moved under her and his fingers gripped her clit, it was squeezed, and twisted, and she shook like a building in an earthquake, the noise coming from her mouth an unintelligible mix of scream, moan and words. Her knuckles went white as she gripped the table so hard, the room seemed to be spinning around her, the sensations exploding from her clit didn't cease. Emily couldn't focus, she knew a cock was pounding her hard, she knew her clit was being abused in a way that caused her whole body to react, and everything else seemed unreal.

Emily's eyes were closed, she didn't know how to open them, her body shook, delightful shocks of electricity fired this way and that, she felt muscles tense and turn painful, what was happening, her breathing she knew was not right but could not work out why, or how to fix it, she ached with pleasure. Between her legs something was pulsing, she could feel it, then the source of all this stopped.

Still shaking, Emily realised her dad was cumming in her, his cock pulsing as it pumped into her little pussy, her clit was on fire the sensations in it almost painful, she opened her eyes, Tammy was in front of her with her phone, a look of wonder on her face.

Her muscles all ached, slowly feeling came back to them, aftershock spams shot across her body here and there as she felt her breathing calm and her mind returning to a state that could process. 'Oh My God,' she thought to herself, 'what the hell was that.' She knew she had orgasmed, but the details were foggy, she was not sure of anything at the moment. She remembered not knowing how to open her eyes, then she flinched as she remembered the electrical shocks. She lay on the table, panting.

Emily felt like she had been laying there for ten minutes or more, when she felt her dads softening cock slip from her pussy, she didn't even know it was still in there until that moment. 'What that hell happened?' Emily enquired, not entirely sure who she was talking to.

'You just had the most amazing orgasm,' Tammy replied, wonder in her voice, 'I think you passed out for a moment too.'

Emily took that in for a moment, then said, 'I remember my clit being squeezed and twisted, but everything after that is a blur.'

'I have the whole thing on video,' Tammy said, 'you can watch it later.'

Emily lifted her head, the room spun again, but she held it up, and the fog cleared and the room stopped moving. She looked around, her dad was slumped on the sofa his cock almost retreated into his jeans. Emily pushed herself up and slumped backwards on to the sofa next to her dad, after a moment his arm moved and he cuddled her naked body to him, but said nothing.

When Emily looked up, she was not sure at all how long she had been there, but the show on the TV had changed and the news was now on. She realised that what had brought her to awareness was a hand it was massaging her clit, it was Tammy, with a very soft and gentle touch, she looked and with her other hand and her mouth she was exciting Miles's cock, which appeared to be coming back to life.

'No, no Tammy, I can't,' he said, 'I'm done for the evening.'

'No you are not,' Tammy said, 'you have had 30 minutes rest I know you can go again.'

Emily watched as her friend's efforts slowly paid dividends even as her dad still protested. Emily parted her legs more, giving Tammy easier access, she was incredibly sensitive, but Tammy's touch was so delicate.

Tammy sucking her dad's cock back to life was such a turn on, Emily could not believe it but she was still horny, she watched as Tammy was fully wanking her dad, his cock 90% of the way to hard again. Tammy removed her mouth, but continued wanking, Emily moved her hand and started to help, gripping that enormous girth, her fingers intertwining with Tammy's. There was something so sensual about their hands together like this, and as Tammy's other hand pressed just right she moaned.

'Come on Miles,' Tammy said, 'you know I want that big, fat cock of yours in my arse,' she paused as he looked at her. He opened his mouth but before he could say anything, she continued, 'I know you were jealous when my dad got to have my arse and you didn't, now you can,'

Emily was very aware that Tammy's words were having an effect, Miles's cock was now as hard as it got throbbing in their hands.

'Bend me over this sofa and take me Miles, take little Tammy's arse,' Tammy was in full slut mode, her voice dripping with sexual overtones.

The movement was quick as Miles stood and picked up Tammy, she was deposited quickly, laying over the arm of the sofa, her head now about 6 inches from Emily, Miles was behind her holding his cock positioning it.

As the head touched her cheeks Tammy said, 'No wait, lube.'

'No little bitch, you are the cause of all this, you can suffer,' Miles's voice had an edge that Emily had not heard many times before, but did recall it from when about 5 years ago she had broken the TV being stupid after being told to stop, her arse had been very, very red after that.

Emily watched as Tammy's face screwed up in pain as Miles obviously applied pressure. Emily grabbed Tammy's phone and as quickly as she could started to film. Tammy's obvious discomfort and probably pain seemed to really turn Emily on, she could feel her pussy positively dripping.

There was a noticeable popping sounds, as clearly the head of Miles's cock slipped in, Tammy exhaled in relieve. Emily watched as the relieve was short lived and miles started to push again, Tammy's face was a mix of pain and ecstasy, it was almost confusing for Emily, but she knew Tammy loved the discomfort of the push in, she was probably loving the humiliation of Miles taking her like this.

When Miles stopped pushing and started to withdraw, to the head to push in again Emily assumed, as that was what he had done to her, in her only experience of anal, she saw her opportunity. Emily moved quickly and before Miles had started to push in again, she had moved and her pussy was now directly under Tammy's face, one leg beside her on the sofa, pinned against the back, and the other on the floor. The push in started again before she could say anything, so she waited, watching Tammy's face return to the odd mix of before, and then Miles clearly moving that massive cock further and further up her friends arse. The film she was getting would be amazing to watch back later.

As the push in stopped again, Emily pounced, she grabbed Tammy's head to get her attention, it was not rough, but she had it, she pointed at her pussy and said, 'lick it bitch, make me cum.' She could almost see the humiliation on Tammy's face, but it was quickly replaced with pain as Miles shoved her hard, as he started to thrust.

Emily watched closely as Tammy lowered her head and her tongue pressed against Emily's clit, Emily lay back as the delicate touch of Tammy's tongue started to play. The soft touch was interrupted by every thrust of miles, and hot breath from Tammy bathed her pussy as she grunted, this was amazing.

Although she was laid back Emily was still watching all the action on the phone screen as it filmed, and Tammy's grunts and movements as she licked Emily's clit gave a full sense of what was happening too.

Emily was definitely building another orgasm, Tammy was more skilled with her tongue than she had any right to be. However Tammy's grunts had slowly turned from pain to pleasure and Emily was sure she would be cumming soon too. Emily looked over and Miles was still pounding Tammy like he wanted to break her, she guessed he really didn't like where he had been taken tonight, and he blamed Tammy, her arse was currently accepting that frustration and annoyance.

The moan that Emily let out was carnal, she knew she was about to cum, watching Miles pound Tammy's arse was making her so hot, she had no idea why, but it was. Her muscles that were still very uncomfortable from her earlier experience were complaining as they started to tense, she closed her eyes and rolled her head back, as the waves washed over her from her clit.

She felt her hands pulling Tammy's head into her clit as she felt her pussy clench, she moaned loudly as her orgasm broke across her and she flopped back onto the sofa, breathing hard and twitching. As she felt aftershocks she listened to Tammy's grunting growing, the more pleasurable side coming out now that her face was not buried in Emily's cunt.

Emily noticed that one of Tammy's hands had disappeared and she was clearly rubbing herself as the panting moans got louder. Emily grabbed the phone from where she had dropped it, it was still filming, and she pointed it to again get the action. Tammy was not far from cumming either, and Emily saw the tell-tale signs of muscles tensing. There was a loud, 'Oh Jesus,' from Tammy, and Emily noticed her arse cheeks tense hard, she was clearly clenching Miles's cock in her arse as she climaxed. Emily watched as Tammy shook violently it was obvious she had been waiting for this orgasm, it was intense.

Miles's face changed, it screwed up slightly, his already not handsome face, moving to full on ugly as he clearly sprayed his load into Tammy, she had not seen her dad's cum face before and she was not sure she ever wanted to see it again.

They both collapsed onto the sofa, Tammy's face in Emily's crotch. The quick strong breath from Tammy's nose rushing across Emily's clit, it felt more wonderful than she ever would have imagined.

After a minute Emily wanted to rub again, but she stood up, and said, 'That was fun, but heading to bed, see you in a minute Tam.'

Emily walked off quickly she wanted to wank before the feelings that had just been started by Tammy disappeared.