Daddy's Little T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Princess," he said and kissed my forehead. "There."

I giggled. "Y'know, some daddy's kiss their daughters on the lips."

"Yeah, some," he said, smirking.

"Only the best daddies do that. And I think you're the best daddy in the world."

"Oh yeah, Babydoll?" he said, smiling and coming forward. He lifted my chin with a finger. I stood on my tippy toes and met his lips with mine. So warm and moist our kiss was. It was full of sweet tenderness and secret lust. But to the naked eye, the kiss seemed almost innocent. It just lasted longer than a normal daddy daughter kiss might.

"I love you, daddy," I said, meaning it in every way.

He kissed my lips again. "I love you Sweet Pea." Then I kissed him again.

After our first series of little kisses, daddy and I sat on the couch and started watching TV. Our position progressed from side by side, to his arm around me and my head on his shoulder, to me on his lap. "Little girls always sit in their daddy's lap," I said when he tried to object.

His arms were around me and we serenely enjoyed each other's body. He discreetly smelled my hair from time to time, thinking I didn't notice. After a while I turned sideways in his lap to give him more kisses. "I love you, daddy," I would say every time I kissed his lips, innocent as a little girl. "I love you too, Angel," he'd reply, melting my heart and turning me on.

Growing more daring, I turned another 90 degrees and straddled daddy's lap with my knees in the couch beside his hips. His attention went from the TV to me, repositioning his arms around my waist. "You are trouble, Little One," he chuckled. "Pure trouble."

"No. I'm being your good little girl. I'm not being bad at all," I said innocently, hiking up my dress so I could sit comfortably with my knees spread beside daddy. I placed my palms flat against daddy's warm, bare chest and kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm just trying to get all the affection I missed out on when I was little in one day." I kissed his lips. "All the kisses." Another kiss. "All the love." Another. "All the hugs." I kissed him again, longer, as my hands went down and up his magnificent body. "I want everything you owe me, daddy."

"Me too, Princess. And when I move back in, we can make up all the time we lost," he said.

"But...," I said, lip quivering, "mommy won't let me do this." And I kissed him longer on the lips, not-so-subtley trying to pry his lips apart so I could taste his tongue.

He opened up, our tongues slid together briefly, then he pulled back. "No, no, baby. This is- this is not-"

I started to plead. "Please, daddy. This is all I want, I swear. I just want to kiss you. Please, just let me kiss my daddy. I miss you so bad."

He took a second. "Just a kiss? That's all? And you'll stop this?" I pouted prettily and nodded the lie. He paused for another few seconds. "You..., you promise not to tell your mother about this?"

"I promise." I couldn't keep the smile off my face. This time, I waited for daddy to come and get me. I wanted him to show he wanted to kiss me just as bad as I wanted to kiss him - and did he ever! He attacked my lips with an unrestrained heat I had never experienced. I couldn't keep up with his swirling tongue exploring my mouth. His fingers gripped into my thick tresses as he devoured me whole. My heart was beating faster and our breaths were like wind going back and forth in our nostrils.

His passion even started to scare me a little, but excited me so much more! I was moaning as I melted for daddy, my panties growing wet and my tottie threatening to unfold from underneath me and poke daddy's belly.

Without thinking, I slid my hands down to daddy's waistband and pulled it back, jaw dropping when I saw the enormous daddy cock pointing up at me, the dark pink tip shining with precum. "Woah, hey!" daddy shouted, breaking our life-changing kiss. "Bad girl, bad girl," he reprimanded me and pushed my greedy hands away from his crotch. "You said just the kiss!"

"I'm sorry, daddy," I said as innocent as possible but with a smirk stained on my face.

Daddy didn't seem mad, just surprised. "It looks like hugs and kisses weren't all you missed out on. If somebody would've spanked your little ass growing up maybe you wouldn't be such a little liar."

I jumped on the opportunity he presented with his not-so-well-thought-out words. I hopped off his lap and lay across it instead with my butt in the air. "Please spank me, daddy. You're right. I'm a bad girl and I need to be disciplined," I pleaded as I lifted the skirt if my dress up over my bubble butt. "Spank my little ass!"

"Oh my god!" daddy sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" he said as he tentatively laid his hand upon my butt cheek.

"Spank me," I suggested simply. "Please. I need to know what it feels like to have a daddy. The good and the bad."

"Yeah, right," daddy scoffed. He would be stupid not to see through my game at this point. And he wasn't stupid, but he played along anyway.

He swatted my right cheek without warning. Then the left and then the right again. Hard. Back and forth, left cheek, right cheek. He spanked me until I cried out and bucked in sweet, titillating pain. I think he might have been trying to spank the horniness out of me but instead, his forceful daddy hand turned me on so much more, especially when he peeled my panties down below my ass. He spanked my naked little ass thoroughly, making me jump, and bounce and wriggle in his lap, causing our two hard cocks to sometimes to bump and rub together. It seems the spanking didn't cure either of us of our passionate lust.

Daddy finally stopped punishing me and began to softly caress my stinging booty. "You gonna be a good girl from now on, Little Kitty?" he said.

"Mmmm yes, daddy," I replied.

"Good," he said, continuing to pet my ass. "Good girl." He slid my panties down further and I bent my knees to help him get them off. I wasn't sure what he was going to do but I would let him do whatever he wanted with me or my panties at that point. "Such sexy panties for such a good girl," he sighed.

I could feel my bare, stiff little dicklet pressing into his throbbing, heavy cock through his pajama pants. I felt so sexy and so loved, especially when daddy unashamedly sniffed my little red panties.

I giggled. "First my hair, now my panties? You must really be obsessed with the smell of your little girl."

"Absolutely, Honey," he said and took in my scent again. "But your panties," he took another sniff, "they're kindof uh..., rank." He chuckled, then took another whiff of my allegedly stinky panties.

"Daddy!" I complained as I turned over, snatched my underwear out his hands and took a whiff myself. It was true. It was a hot day out, and the hour or so of dancing had taken it's toll on the cleanliness of my panties - not to mention the fresh precum that had also soaked in. "I know my panties stink now, daddy, but I swear I keep myself clean. It was the dancing that did it. And..., y'know..., my pre pre."

"Mhm, but still..., I think you need a bath." He paused for a few moments, letting the question linger in my mind. Is he saying what I think he's saying? "I think we can make up for all the years of missed bath times tonight. Don't you think so, Precious?"

My eyes lit up like Christmas. "I'll get the bath ready," daddy laughed as I tossed my panties aside and went to my bedroom to get my things ready for the most exciting bath of my life. I was about to grab my normal pajamas I had packed - a pair of soft blue pajama shorts and a little pink nightgown I'd grown too tall for - but deciding to tease daddy that night and the next morning, I left the shorts in my bag.

As I entered the bathroom with my pj's, my bodywash and my loofah, daddy had just finished drawing my bath. I stood in front of him and waited for him to undress me, raised my arms in the air as he lifted my small white dress up from the bottom, over my head and off my body. I held my breath as daddy surveyed me, nervous. Is he grossed out that a cock is attached to my female body? Does he think it's ugly? I began to fear, and instinctively covered my small, stiff penis.

"You're so beautiful," he said, taking my hands in his, looking me in the eye.

"Really?" I asked, suddenly feeling like an insecure schoolgirl.

"Definitely, Princess. You're just perfect."

"Thank you, daddy," I said and gave him a big hug and a tender kiss before he led me to sit in the hot bubble bath he prepared for me. He sat on the edge of the bath and began to bathe me.

"It's been so long since the last time I gave you a bath," daddy said as he lathered up my hair with shamppoo and began to massage it into my scalp. It felt so good and so relaxing I could have napped right there in the hot bath.

"Yeah, I know," I said as I tilted my head back and let daddy rinse my hair. "I think we should pick up right where we left off."

Daddy smiled. "Kind of hard to think of you the same way. I mean, you didn't have these where we left off," he said as he casually grabbed one of my small breasts.

I exaggerated a gasp. "Daddy!" I said in mock shock. "You're not supposed to touch me there!" My heart was racing again and daddy had that hungry look in his eye.

"Oh, but babygirl, it's okay if daddy touches your private parts," he said as he toyed my puffy brown nipple.

"Okay, daddy," I whispered and gently nibbled my finger. "Only you can touch my special parts." He took full liberty, massaging my titties, soaping them up, making me feel sexy and dirty as he washed me clean.

"Doesn't it feel good, Little One," he said.

"A- a little," I said coyly. "I think you're being naughty, daddy."

"No. You're the naughty one, Sweetheart. That's why daddy had to spank your little bottom earlier," he said as he fondled my tits with one hand and washed my back with the other. "You were acting like a little slut, trying to see daddy's cockmeat. I'm just giving my little girl a bath."

"Okay daddy. I'm sorry." I just relaxed into daddy, letting his hands go wherever they pleased. He soaped and rinsed my back, then my tummy and inevitably reached under the surface of the sudsy water to find my stiffie.

I gasped and twitched. Daddy smiled, gave a small chuckle. "Aha, so you do like it when daddy touches you where your underwear covers. Your little princess toy is awake. Here, stand up so I can finish up and put you to bed."

"Okay," I whispered in a small voice and slowly stood up. I was so scared and so nervous and so excited that daddy had just touched my cocklet, and he wasn't afraid to see it at all! He loved my body and made me feel good about it.

Daddy used his hands and my body wash to lather up my legs, the left one up to my upper thigh, then the right, both front and back. My rigid little penis was staring him right in the face as his smooth wet hands glided up and down my lengthy legs, setting me aflame and torturing me softly. "Turn around now, Angel Eyes. I have to clean your behind."

I obeyed daddy and twirled around, my ankles sloshing in the water as I turned. Daddy wasted no time lathering up my booty cheeks, massaging my sensitive skin, soothing me and making me super horny. He took his precious time with my ass, spreading me open, pushing up, squeezing and clutching my pliant globes. He then slid a finger in between, washing my cleft, paying special attention to my dark little rimhole. I couldn't help but arch my back, poke out my ass and let out a little moan as daddy slipped his soapy finger over my ring multiple times.

"I have to clean your little trinket now, Honey," daddy said after rinsing my ass, turning me by my hips. I wished he would have stuck his finger inside my little hole, but I was too scared to ask, and too excited to have him touch my pipette. He began soaping up his hands and applied them to my aching crotch. The pleasure that radiated from his hands into my penis and permeated my very core was unreal. I whimpered and shivered. I bit my lip and my knees weakened. I put my hands on daddy's shoulders as he handled my feminine penis.

"We have to be very thorough when cleaning your princess parts, Baby," he said as he slid my foreskin back, exposing my light pink clit.

"Yes, daddy," I said in the most innocent way, barely able to stand as he slid his fingers all aound the crown of my exposed tip.

He then carefully lathered up my little girlnuts and played with them momentarily before focusing on my shaft. He started out slowly rubbing, as if he was just working a lather into my skin. But then he did it with more purpose, stroking my cock between his fingers, seemingly to get me off.

"Daddy?" I said, quivering. He ignored me and kept jacking me off. He gripped my butt with his other hand, squeezing it and pulling me to the edge of the tub. "Oh, daddy!" I whimpered as his hand came off my ass and went to my breast to clutch and fondle. All the while, daddy stroked my little girlcock, faster and faster. I could no longer take it. "Daddy! You're gonna make me cum!" I cried out, just as I began to spurt white cream all over daddy's chest. "Ah, ohh daddy! Mmmnn, ohh, yes daddyyy," I moaned in ecstasy as daddy pumped my squirting penis.

Little Hailey went limp after she coated daddy in girl sperm and I rinsed my soapy cocklet in the bath water. Daddy wrapped me in a towel and dried me off after helping me out of the tub by my hand. He slipped my little nightgown over my head and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Sweetie," he said and patted my butt as I left the bathroom. I went to my room while daddy cleaned off my cum. I laid in my bed but couldn't sleep. All I could think about was what just happened. Daddy jerked me off! I just came all over daddy! I was in disbelief and I didn't want the night with him to ever end. So I decided I wouldn't let it, and went up to his room to wait for him in his bed.

Daddy came in the room, completely naked, cock hanging heavily downward. My mouth watered. "What are you doing in here, Kitten?" he said as he came toward the bed.

"There's one last thing I think I missed out on while you were gone. Most daddies read their little girls bedtime stories..., and sometimes they let them sleep in their bed."

Daddy laughed. "You are insatiable, aren't you, Princess," he said, lifting the covers and getting into bed with me. Completely naked! I could feel myself starting to rise under my nightgown. And without any panties, daddy would feel it too when we cuddled, which I definitely planned to do. "What story do you want to hear?"

"It's one of my favorites. It's about, ummm, a really, really special daddy and his pretty daughter," I said shyly, handing him my smartphone.

"Winsome?" daddy read the title aloud. "Naive daughter can't wait to finally have sex." He chuckled after reading the short description. "This is a sex story, Baby."

I smiled shyly and nodded. "Will you read it to me? Pleeeeease, daddy?" My pouty voice persuaded him and he agreed. He lay on his back. I cuddled up into his side, being sure to press my crotch against his hip so he could feel my girly little toy, and to drape my leg over him so I could feel his big daddy dick, so hot and completely naked against my skin. He put his arm around me and began to read.

I imagined that my daddy was the daddy from the story and I was his horny daughter, Winsome. I imagined him jerking his massive cock to me while sniffing my panties until he came. That he was kissing me on the lips every night. That he was teaching me to masturbate while taking advantage of me and secretly cumming as he dry humped me.

It started to get me hot hearing all the things daddy would do to me and my trinket began to uncoil. I pressed myself against his side without a word, knowing he felt me poking him. He responded by holding me tighter. As the story progressed, my penis got stiffer and so did daddy's, stretching out and lying flat up his stomach.

I tried to arch my leg to feel his girthy cock, but I was out of position. So I subtly adjusted myself to end up on top of daddy, lying on his chest. This way I could feel his thick daddy meat on my tummy through the thin fabric of my nightie.

"Getting comfy, baby?" daddy asked, softly caressing my back, finally resting his hand right above my posterior.

"Mmhmm. And I think I would be more comfortable if you didn't act like you didn't want to touch my butt," I said. Without a word, daddy slid his hand down over my booty, only hindered by super soft cotton. He patted it and rubbed it as he continued reading the sexy story.

By the time daddy got to the part where he was eating my pussy in the dressing room, I was slowly grinding my hips against him, foolishly hoping he wouldn't notice. "You are such a naughty little girl, Hailey," daddy said to me as his hand slid underneath my nightgown to fondle my naked ass.

"I know I am," I said as I began to openly hump daddy's cock, spreading my legs beside his, still lying against his chest. "You make me so horny, daddy. I can't help it." I could feel my little girl toy caressing his daddy meat through my pajamas and pressed myself harder against it. Daddy put down my phone and grabbed my ass with both hands, spreading my cheeks apart and forcing my hips against his. I took the queue and began humping daddy all by myself.

Daddy lifted my nightie up and off my body so that our bare cocks touched. His thick, massive meat dwarfed my little stiffie. I reached between us to get my hands on daddy's heavy tool - it was pulsing and radiating heat. His hands went back to my ass, enjoying the feel of my plump behind before exploring the cleft in between and tickling my rimhole with a curious finger.

"Babygirl, this is so, so fucking wrong. We really shouldn't be doing this," he said, even as he slipped his middle fingertip inside my tiny hole.

"I know, daddy. But it feels so good." Even his finger was a snug fit. I didn't know how his big dick would fit, but I knew we'd find a way. "Fuck me, daddy. I want it. I want you inside me," I whimpered desperately, climbing up daddy's body to get his dick behind me, closer to its destination.

"Oh my god, baby. You're such a bad girl," daddy said, angling his cock to replace his finger inside me.

"Yes, daddy. I'm a dirty girl. I need you to fuck me until I'm your good girl. Make me a good girl with your cock!" I said, trying to sit down on daddy's thick meat, stretching myself but still not enough for daddy to fit. My virgin circlet was just too small.

"You want me to fuck the dirty slut out of you, Sweetie? So you can finally be daddy's good girl?" Daddy's member was stiff as iron, but still couldn't penetrate my sphincter, even though I started spreading my ass cheeks aside for it. "Your bad little hole is blocking daddy's cock," he said in frustration.

"I'm sorry, daddy," I said as I dismounted and slid back down his muscular body, lower than before. "I'll make it right."

Daddy knew just where I was going. "That's it baby, put your wet little mouth on daddy's cock," he said as I put my wet little mouth on daddy's cock. I took him down to the back of my throat, being sure to coat daddy's dick with as much saliva as I could. I savored the clean taste of him on my tongue, and the comforting heat I felt as I nursed on his nourishing daddy meat. I bobbed on his carnal cane, up and down my lips went, leaving his shaft slippery with salivation.

I could haved sucked him all night until he exploded on my tongue, but daddy yanked me back up after a few seconds, more focused on getting his cock inside my virgin-tight daughter hole.

I kissed his lips and then his tongue was in my mouth, hungrily lapping at mine as he again pressed his spit-drenched cock against my tiny pinhole - to no avail. I could feel daddy's growl of frustration in my mouth as he ravaged my mouth with aggressive, almost angry kisses, sucking hard on my tender lips and tongue and hurting me a little. It was a scary feeling to see daddy not get what he wanted - an exciting, frightening, deliciously wicked feeling.