Daddy's Little T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy sat up abruptly and lifted me up off him, just as easily as one would a little girl, and deposited me on the bed. My skin was on fire with titillating fear and my penis leaked so much precum it was oozing out my foreskin. Daddy descended on me like an animal, and I was his prey. He pushed my legs apart and up by the backs of my knees, rolling me onto my shoulders some. Then he came in with his face, and tongued my asshole!

"Ohhhh, gawwwwd, daddyyyyy!" I cried out at the unexpected but enthusiastically welcome intrusion. Daddy jabbed into my anal hole with his strong, drenched tongue, prying into my ring where his cock was too large to fit.

"Yes, daddy! Lick my dirty little asshole. I deserve it daddy. Yes, yes, yes, oh fuc-"

Daddy shoved his two middle fingers in my mouth and shoved them to the back of my throat. I gagged and coughed wet, then daddy removed them quickly and introduced one of the sopping digits to my asshole. It wasn't very gentle, but it felt amazing as he slid his middle finger all the way up my butt, all the way to the second nuckle. He fucked me with one finger for a few strokes, then slid the second one in. I gasped and cried out, feeling my anal hole stretch on daddy's fingers in preparation for his large cock. I could've cum right then and there at the thought. Mmmmmn.

Daddy repeated the action, this time shoving three fingers into my throat, gagging me and returned the first two drenched digits to my rectum, then added the third. He finger fucked me with all three fingers as deep as they would go, licking my booty ever so often to keep it fresh with saliva.

When Daddy felt I was loose enough, he put his mushroom head at my cock-starved asshole, and slowly slid inside me. His length felt twice as long as it looked. I winced and daddy groaned as he filled his princess up with every inch of his powerful scepter.

I shivered when I felt his pelvis touch my skin, tickling my sack and taint with his short pubic stubble. Daddy was so deep inside me, nourishing me from the inside with his love, taking my cherry and cherishing my body with his own - the most profoundly affectionate form of acceptance.

He made my little hole his home, abiding inside me as he leaned down to kiss me. I could hardly wait for him to descend, grasping him around the neck and pulling us together until our lips met in another passionate kiss.

"I missed you so bad, daddy," I whispered as we kissed.

"I love you, Angel... I always have... and I'll never stop," he said as he licked me up.

At that, Daddy began to make love to me in earnest, slowly pumping his hips, receding in small lengths then thrusting slowly and deeply inside my sex. I arched my back, incidentally removing my lips from daddy's and put my hands on his hips to slow his already slow thrusting. Any more stimulation from that thick, delicious cock of his and I knew I would cum soon.

Daddy fed on the skin of my neck and upper chest when my lips became unavailable and took my hands away from his body, pinning them up above my head. Then he started to thrust again, deeper, harder, with more strength, more desire. "Daddy! Mmmmn! Daddy, wait. you're gonna make me cum!"

I wanted to savor my first time being penetrated, my first (and hopefully not last) time with daddy, but daddy didn't care. "Yes Princess," he breathed into my chest, reaching down between us and stroking my strained little penis. "Cum for me, babygirl. Cum all over daddy."

"Ah- Oh, mmmn- ahh," my shaky voice whimpered, trying to hold it in, struggling with daddy's hands. But he was too strong. His deep stroking cock was too good. And his voice was too dominant to be disobeyed by his own little girl. I forcefully spurted my girl-seed upward, painting our beautiful caramel bodies with white, vertical stripes up to our chins. "Mmmmn, oh, yes daddy! Yes! Fuck me!" I cried out as he stroked my youthful hole with his experienced daddy meat and my little pole with his iron fist.

Daddy licked cum off my neck, chest and chin before sealing his lips around my waiting, eager tongue, sharing the milky treat with me. Our tongues collided again, fighting over remnants of my salty female semen.

Once the flavor of my climax faded from between our lips, daddy sat upright, switched gears, and started fucking me with more vigor, pulling out further and slamming into me harder with each stroke. He squeezed my cum-coated tits, pinching my nips until they hurt so good.

My toy shrank between my spread thighs, submitting to daddy's dominance as he grew more demanding, fucking me fast and hard. I knew daddy needed to cum now. He had been so horny all day as I teased him like a bad little girl.

I wanted him to cum inside me like I was his only love. I wanted him to cum on me like I was his naughty little slut. But one thing was certain, that daddy needed to cum.

"I began to work my hips to meet daddy's thrusts, ignoring myself and giving my body completely over to daddy's ravenous lust, arching my back as I stared deeply into his eyes. "Take it, daddy. Take my little pussy. Fuck me like you love me! Fuck me like a filthy whore!"

I encouraged daddy in the dirtiest ways as he fucked me like a doll, handling me and using me until finally, I felt it. The slight tightening, then pumping sensation in daddy's cock. And then he growled, low and long as his thrusts slowed, savoring his much deserved climax.

Daddy's cumming in me, I thought as it happened. I moaned high as daddy groaned low, pumping me full of his love seed. "Oh, my baby girl... mmn, my sweet, sweet girl," he panted as he stroked out his cum into my lovehole. "Oh my god, you are such an angel."

Daddy pulled his dick out of me and I immediately felt empty and hollow. He lay his heavy meat across my crotch, slapping my subdued little toy and daubing it with the last remnants of his spurting daddy sperm. We were both fully sated and nearly exhausted. We didn't even have it in us that night to bathe again, we were too lost in our post-orgasmic coma to leave the bedroom, or to put on pajams. We did, however, manage the strength to lick some of the sticky semen off each other's bodies.

Afterwards, we had another long, tasty kiss. Then we fell asleep naked in each others arms, me on top of him, legs tangled and penises squashed together, two of daddy's fingers in my snug little cumhole, my head on his chest, his nostrils inhaling the scent of my hair.