All Comments on 'Daddy's Lockdown Lover'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow this story was very hot. I hope part two will come soon.

SSobotkaJrSSobotkaJrabout 2 years ago

Wonderful piece of work, James! Always love it when you do stories like this.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

I'm a pretty decent cook. Not professional-level or anything, but clearly the best chef in our little circle of family and friends. Like any good cook, I have some favorite, go-to recipes that always come out perfectly. Whenever I see "James_Steele" in the author line, it's like one of those favorite recipes... I know exactly how it's gonna turn out. Like my cooking, it'll be hot, delicious, and so so satisfying! Always a love story... No abuse, no 'Slut, Whore, Bitch!' nonsense. He always adores his daughter, and she always idolizes her father. The love they make is pure, and what they have is (usually) exclusive. Personally, I don't get the stories where a guy is passing his precious daughter around like a cheap party favor. Your stories NEVER have that element, and I appreciate that as well. Once again, sir, well done! Very well done!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 2 years ago

I came back from a long hiatus with Literotica. I am so glad to find your stories for they are far superior than most that are out there. They turn me on so much and even those stories that aren't my preferred fetish which is mother and son still get me so horny. Man I want to fuck my fiancé right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Verry nice and hot!!

Keep it up, more love if this daughter could be married in late twenties with big tits and tight ass.

Anyways great writing.

Thanks.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 2 years ago

Is your daughter previously sexually active or a virgin like you assume?

You insinuate you are unloading into a unprotected womb, but then she says it made her cum more then any time before.

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

That was a great story. Please write more chapters. Stories for near future and later future. Keep it going.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Verrrry Hawt!

11/10 Micro-Bikinis!!!!!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 years ago

“A daddy/daughter pandemic story! How original!”

Well, you’re certainly not the first to write this story, not by a long shot.

But this is certainly one of the best.

The long tease was not tedious (as some are) but truly scintillating.

Well done, my friend!

[SIDENOTE: I taught HS composition for a time in the mid 80’s. It was amazing how many girls had hippy names like Willow, Sunny, Harmony, Skye, etc. this was a bit of a flashback!]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve always loved your stories and this is no exemption. It got me sooo wet :)

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Nice build up, I liked the father's restraint and inner struggle set off against the daughter's increased teasing. Loved it that dad proved to be a passionate, yet considerate and tender lover.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Great story, well prepared ,crafted and told.

Carl's restraint throughout the weeks leading up to the final event was believable and realistic, explained in such a descriptive manner. Willow, as described, was by far the leading character in the story, she was a minx leading her father along a torturous path towards her own goal of intercourse with her father.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful, erotic, and plausible. Good stuff :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, very hot and believable. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Excellent story! I enjoy how well-crafted your stories are!

JTSFTJTSFT7 days ago

Loved it! The nude sunbathing progression was a big turn-on. Would have liked a trip to a nudist beach or a camping trip and a progression in sexual practices, and the casual intimacies of keeping house together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...