Daddy's Lockdown Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was driving her father crazy. Night after night as they cuddled in the chair, he became intoxicated by the scent of her shampoo and the satiny warmth of her bare thigh on top of his cock. She stopped pretending to be asleep while his raging erection pulsated under her leg. They both pretended everything was perfectly normal while Carl would hold his little girl and let his hand settle on her mostly exposed ass. He didn't dare fondle or squeeze her flesh, though, since he didn't want to risk going too far and freaking her out.

With Willow being awake as she plastered herself to his body in the chair, Carl hadn't dared trying to expose his cock to feel it against her exquisite skin. He wanted to more than anything, but what if all his daughter wanted was a little extra physical affection during the stressful times they were going through? On the other hand, she sure didn't seem to mind the way his cock blossomed into large, full-blown erections under her supple leg. She always worked her way into that position immediately on crowding herself into the big chair with him.

Carl didn't dare trying to cum against his daughter's luscious leg ever since that first, irrational time. It was much safer to wait until they went upstairs to their separate bedrooms where he could yank his cock to as many orgasms as he could manage.

One night about two weeks into this new, nightly snuggling routine, Carl found his nightly stroke session abruptly cut short when Willow walked into his bedroom without knocking. Fortunately, he still had his boxer briefs on so he was able to pull the sheet over his bulge before his daughter could see what she'd caused. Of course she'd been snuggling with him with her leg on top of it earlier so it shouldn't be a surprise to her, but Carl just responded with automatic conditioning: never let your teen daughter see you with a boner.

Willow just walked in that night, looking sleepy, and crawled into her father's bed without a word, as if it were the most normal thing in the world to do. Under the covers, she sidled up close to her nearly naked and very erect father.

"Baby, what are you doing?" he asked, a little frustrated at losing his nightly chance to relieve his pent up frustration.

"I don't like it when we snuggle and then I have to go to my bed all alone. I miss you, Daddy. I don't see why we can't keep cuddling after bedtime."

Carl was lying on his back, and Willow cuddled up beside him with her leg across his swollen cock just she did in the chair, except in his bed they were lying completely flat. Carl held his daughter close with an arm around her, even though he was trying to tell her they shouldn't be cuddled together in bed.

"Girls your age don't usually snuggle in bed with their dads," he pointed out.

"I don't care what other girls do, Daddy," she insisted sleepily.

Her father just sighed in resignation. Besides, his pretty daughter's perky body felt amazing good. He wanted to cum in the worst way, but he knew he was going to have to put that off until morning. In the meantime, he was just going to have to enjoy the way her leg felt bearing down on his enlarged cock without doing anything more. He knew she was getting used to his erections, but she was his daughter. She was so off-limits. And she felt so incredibly good.

"Daddy?" she said after a long time being quiet.

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you ever miss Mom?"

"Of course, baby. Very much."

"Is that why you never go out with other ladies?"

"At first, honey. But after a while it was because I wanted to be there for you. Not for someone else."

"Mmmm, that's really sweet, Dad. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, baby."

It wasn't much longer before Willow was breathing heavily against her father's neck, signaling that she was asleep. Trying his best to respect the warm, pretty eighteen year old plastered to his body, Carl tried to keep as still as possible. It would've been so easy to grind his cock against the girl's leg until he came, but he still felt guilty about the time he came on her leg. If he let himself do it again there was no telling where his lust for his little girl could end up.

Carl finally managed to sleep, but he woke up at least three more times before morning. The last time, he discovered they'd changed positions in their sleep, and he was spooning her from behind with his arm draping over her smaller body. His cock was steel hard and pressing against her ass. He was so swollen that the top end of his shaft was sticking up from the top of his briefs. He carefully shifted his weight so the naked portion of his cock was touching his daughter's panties. He wanted to grind against her body in the worst way, but he finally managed to get back to sleep before doing anything he might regret.

In the morning, Carl was alone when he woke up, but his cock was still throbbing with heat. He was sorry Willow wasn't there but also relieved. He went into his private bathroom and locked the door. Then he shoved his briefs off and smeared lotion all over his carefully shaved cock and balls. He was so starved for release that he just started pounding his stalk hard and fast. After being on the edge for so long he came so hard and fast it took him by surprise.

He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth, and before going back into his room he promised himself he was going to stop his daughter from cuddling him the way she had been in his chair and now in his bed. He would have to just face up to reality and explain to her how wrong it was. Maybe she'd even understand how much it frustrated him. At the same time, he told himself it was time to start seeing some women and hopefully find a steady relationship with someone his daughter could get along with.

Pulling on a pair of shorts and a T shirt, Carl went downstairs and made coffee to take into his home office. While he was opening the tabs he needed for work, the sound of splashing came from the pool. Willow was already out swimming in one of her skimpy new thongs, without the equally skimpy top that was supposed to go with it. He was glad he'd just jerked off so fast and furiously. As it was, the sight of his topless teen was already making his cock tingle with interest. Without the climax he'd just had he probably would've been stiff as a board within seconds.

Forcing himself to concentrate, Carl set his attention on work before his daughter ended up occupying his every waking moment. He couldn't allow that to keep happening. After about a half hour, his mind was completely on task and he was starting to make some progress. That's when there was a soft knock on his wide open office door. He turned to find his topless daughter standing in the doorway in nothing but her barely existent thong.

Her tits stood out like a pair of fleshy teacups, just enough to fill his large, manly hands, but if she was anything like her mother her tits would one day fill C or D cup bras. Her nipples were coral pink and swollen into delectable nubs while her areolas covered nearly half of each mound. Her body looked dry, but her hair was still damp from swimming.

"Dad, are you busy?" she asked, seemingly unashamed of her nearly naked state.

"No, sweetie. Just catching up a little with work," he said, silently wishing he'd said exactly the opposite.

"Can I ask your opinion about something?"

"Of course. Anything you want."

"Anything? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, sweetie. I'm your dad. You can talk to me about anything."

"Okay, cool. I wouldn't want to say anything weird."

Carl gave her a warm smile to reassure her.

"It's just that ... well, my tan lines are almost gone." She squared her shoulders to push her naked tits forward. The line of the bikini top she'd stopped wearing was filling in and almost as dark as the rest of her, but still visibly lighter. It wouldn't be long before her delectable, young boobs would be the same, buttery bronze color as the rest of her body.

"Uhh, yes," he agreed, taking the opportunity to gaze at her perky tits while the view was being offered.

"Do you think it's nice? I mean, not having a tan line?"

After a short hesitation, Carl found his voice. "Yes, baby. You look very nice that way. You'll look very pretty with an all-over tan. But I hate to think of anyone else seeing that much of you."

"Oh my god, Dad!" she cried. "I'd die if anyone else saw me like this. It's different when it's just as at home."

"Good girl," he sighed with relief.

She uttered a short giggle, but her father could tell she wasn't finished.

"The thing is," she went on, "ummm, well, it makes more sense if I'm gonna tan everywhere, then I should take off my bottom too. I mean, doesn't it look weird like this?"

Willow pulled the string of her thong partway down, revealing the white line where it rode over her hip, and partially uncovering her pussy mound which was smooth and hairless as a peach. And also just as white as the line on her hip. She was careful not to expose her slit, but her father was having little trouble imagining it.

"It's ... not, uhh ... weird at all, sweetie. But ... you'd definitely look really pretty if you keep tanning all the way."

"Thanks, Dad. I just wanted to know what you thought. So I guess it's okay if I sunbathe nude?"

"Sure, honey. But just at home, okay?"

She giggled again. "Of course, Daddy. I'd never show everything to anyone but you."

Carl was trying not to think of the various implications of her statement while she pushed her thong down her legs and stood completely naked in the doorway. The girl's pussy was indeed totally smooth and hairless. Her father's pulse raced while his cock began to rise in his shorts as if he'd never jerked off that morning. Willow looked nervous and giggled as her father's eyes roamed over her beautifully blossoming young body.

"Thanks, Dad," she said. Then she turned to go back outside, leaving her thong on the floor in the office doorway.

"Fffuck," Carl muttered quietly. With his naked daughter gone, he took the opportunity to squeeze his fully aroused cock through his shorts. He couldn't believe he'd just encouraged his eighteen year old daughter to sunbathe naked. He was still squeezing his cock when Willow suddenly reappeared in the doorway. If she noticed him touching his cock she didn't let it show.

"Dad?"

"Yes, baby," Carl nearly croaked. He stopped rubbing his cock but left his hand on top of the bulge, pretending it was a natural resting position while his brain was still processing that his sweet little angel was standing there without a stitch of clothing on her succulent body.

"That thing you said?"

"What thing was that, sweetheart?"

"About me being pretty?"

"Oh, right, sure."

"Do you really think that?"

Carl pulled in a deep breath, stalling and trying to steady his nerves. At the same time there was a clear look in his daughter's eyes aching for her dad's approval. He wouldn't give her anything but the pure, unvarnished truth.

"Sweetheart, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he told her.

Willow blushed. If her nipples weren't already hard and swollen they probably would've been swelling up right under her father's gaze.

"Are you just saying that cuz you're my dad?"

"Maybe, but that doesn't make it any less true."

The girl looked pleased with his answer and went back out to the pool with a smile on her face. Carl's cock was throbbing madly under his hand, the image of his bare naked daughter fresh in his mind. Her tits were the very definition of delectable, and her smoothly barbered pussy formed a perfect, pouty V shape at the apex of her shapely thighs. She barely had hips, which only seemed to draw that much more attention to her pussy mound and legs. His cock was painfully hard so he unzipped his shorts and pulled out his large stalk without bothering to leave his chair or even close his office door.

Carl swiveled in his chair to look outside just as Willow was applying tanning lotion over the white lines on her pussy and hips. The gesture gave him a bold hint at what she must've looked like when she masturbated. But all too soon she pulled her hands away from her pussy and smeared the lotion over the rest of her body. She took a long time massaging the slick oil into her tits. She wasn't just protecting the precious orbs from the sun, she was playing with them, pulling and twirling her hard nipples.

Watching his daughter lie down on a chaise, Carl's hand began moving up and down his rigid pole. Precum was dripping steadily from the dome and making his hard shaft feel slick and slippery. Then Willow spread her legs with her feet planted wide apart on either side of her chaise and she put her right hand between her legs and started rubbing her fresh, young pussy.

"That's my baby girl," he moaned quietly, stroking his rod a little harder. "Touch that pussy for Daddy. Show Daddy how you make it feel good."

Carl was amazed that his daughter was being just as careless as he was. He was relieved she couldn't hear him muttering words of incestuous encouragement, but at the same time the thought of her being able to hear him drove his arousal higher. He didn't have a direct view of her open pussy, but it was easy enough to follow the motion of her hand and it was obvious what she was doing when she shoved her fingers into her hole and started pumping. Her spine arched off the chaise while her free played over her tits.

The girl's father was so turned on that he could've exploded any time, but he stroked his aching pole carefully while his young daughter finger fucked herself in the open air and sun. The way her body started rocking and twitching revealed how she was bringing herself closer and closer to her climax.

"Cum for Daddy, you hot little angel," Carl groaned, stroking his meat to the rhythm of his daughter's fingers in and out of her tight, young cunt. He went on muttering filthy words to his teen angel that she would never hear, but he could hear her cry out when her climax struck. Her whole body shivered and squirmed with pleasure while he finally pounded his raging cock hard and fast, sending long spurts of cum all over the front of his shirt.

"Fuck," he sighed when it was over. Willow lay back and relaxed on her chaise while Carl went upstairs to clean off his hand and cock and put on a fresh shirt.

Over the next few days, it was obvious Willow was becoming more and more at ease with being naked outdoors and also around the house in front of her admiring father. He teased her a few times about becoming a nudist, and she would sass him back, saying he loved having a naked young girl around the house. He was totally unable to disagree with her. He watched her masturbate every day from the window of his office while he stroked himself, every time holding himself on the edge until the father and daughter climaxed together. It was a weird feeling for him to think that he and his daughter actually had a kind of sex life together, but the fact that they were only touching themselves kept his paternal guilt under control.

And yet Willow still came to his big chair for her nightly snuggles and followed him to bed where she craved being held into the night. The first few days after she started sunbathing nude, she continued wearing panties and tops from her online shopping spree during snuggle time. And no matter how many times Carl might have jerked off on any given day, he never failed to get hard with his daughter's smooth leg draped across his groin.

Willow's confidence seemed to increase every day, until the evening she walked into the living room and climbed into her dad's big chair with nothing on her succulent, young body. She wrangled herself into her usual position while her father put his arm around her the same way as always. He could feel a new, more increased feeling of warmth with her uncovered pussy mashing against his hip, and his cock began swelling faster than ever under leg. He was wearing a T shirt, but nothing covering his daughter's perky tits they felt even better as she pressed them up to his side.

Carl wasn't sure what to say when his little girl snuggled up to him fully naked that first time. "Uh, gee honey you're naked," sounded stupid in his mind so he never said it out loud. Obviously she was naked and he really couldn't bring himself to tell her to put something on. He loved her, and he loved the way her bare body felt up against him. Besides, considering how scant and thin the panties and tops she'd been wearing before this were it wasn't that much of a change.

"Daddy? Have you ever been to a nude beach?" she asked, being the one to break the deafening silence.

"Yes, sweetheart. A few times, actually."

"I guess you like it, then, if you went back a bunch of times."

"That's true, sweetheart, I did. It felt really nice."

"Then how come you don't come sunbathe naked with me? I mean, I heard lots of families go to those naked places together."

Carl quickly tried to think of a way to tell his daughter they were already doing things fathers and daughters should never do around each other, but at the same time she was right about nudist families.

"We're not exactly the average family," he finally pointed out.

Willow giggled. The idea of not being average obviously pleased her very much. Then Carl asked her how she thought she'd feel being naked around a lot of other people.

"If they're naked, too, then we'd be even," she said. "And if you're there I'd feel safe and everything would be okay."

Carl smiled at her reply. "Do you feel safe when we cuddle, baby? Even now?" He was thinking of the way his cock was always throbbing and hard under her leg.

"Especially now, Daddy. Cuddle time is when I feel the best. I just wish you'd cuddle naked with me, though. That would feel even better."

"But sweetheart, then you'd see things, feel things, you're not supposed to."

"I can already feel your dick, Dad," she said. "I've been feeling you get hard for me for weeks. Wouldn't it feel better if we didn't have any clothes in the way at all?"

"Baby, I'm sorry about that. I never should have let you feel me like this."

"But I like it. And obviously you do too or your thing wouldn't be so big and hard," she giggled. Then her voice dropped to a whisper: "It makes me wet, Daddy."

"It's wrong, baby. So wrong," he mumbled, although he started to push his briefs off with one hand. Willow shifted her weight and helped him pull his underwear all the way off. He sat up and pulled off his T shirt while his daughter gazed in awe at her first sighting of her father's big, naked, fully aroused cock.

"It's amazing, Daddy," she cooed as she snuggled back into position. She put her leg back in her usual spot, but now her skin was touching the hot skin of his swollen shaft. "Mmmm, this feels much better, don't you think?"

"Oh god, baby, it feels incredible," her father admitted. The warmth and weight of his daughter's naked leg made his cock throb wildly. He couldn't stop arching his hips slightly and grinding his pole against the girl's silky flesh. She moved her thigh against his shaft, rubbing him with her leg. At the same time she started to mash her warm pussy mound against his hip. Whimpers of pleasure escaped her lips as she managed to grind her clit against the large bone. He humped his rod in counterpoint with the movement of her thigh while he cupped the nearest cheek of her ass in his hand.

"Daddy, oh, ohhh, Daddy," she moaned as she started to lose control of her breath.

Reaching for her delectably pliant tits with his other hand, he fondled and squeezed them while firmly kneading her ass flesh. They both ground themselves hotly against each other's naked body. Once Carl's precum started flowing and wetting his daughter's leg, Willow whimpered breathlessly and her father knew she was quickly rising toward a climax. Her body shivered against him as the orgasm overtook her. At the same time, he ground his cock desperately against her smooth, warm skin, using his own precum to lube his cock. Warm spurts of milky white cum began spewing out of his cock head onto his stomach before the girl's orgasm had worked its way through her core.