Daddy's Lockdown Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both wet and sticky from their shared peak and Carl put both his arms around her and hugged her protectively.

"I love you, Daddy," she purred. "So so much."

"I love you, too, angel."

Later, Willow followed her father straight into his bedroom where they got under the covers together. Carl spooned the girl from behind and cupped her titty mound in his hand.

"We're gonna cuddle naked from now on, Dad. Okay?"

"Okay, baby," he said sleepily, too tired to argue.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Carl woke up with a raging hard on. He discovered his cock was trapped snugly between his daughter's warm, supple thighs. It would have been so easy just to slip his pole into the girl's pussy hole, but he suspected she'd never been fucked before -- or at least never been properly fucked -- and he didn't want her to be half asleep for the experience. He loved her too much to take her in such a selfish manner. Besides, what he really wanted was to take her the way a man takes his mate for life, and that was something he wanted her to remember forever so he forced himself to go back to sleep.

The next morning, he found his pretty baby already down at the pool. No longer worried about clothes, he'd gone downstairs naked, having decided to go for a swim and then take a shower later. The look on Willow's sweet face when she saw her father walk out of the house with his bare cock swinging proudly between his legs was priceless. He didn't know how, but it made him love her even more.

She scurried into the house with an enticing wiggle in her perky tits and firm ass, only to come back out with some coffee and fruit salad she put together for breakfast.

"I made you breakfast, Daddy," she announced proudly.

While they sat at the patio table eating, Willow made him promise to bring her to a nude beach. He easily agreed, feeling his cock tingle at the prospect of showing off his naked, young beauty in public. Meanwhile, they were naked and free in their own world at home.

By the time they finished eating, Carl's cock was hard as a rock and jutting up between his legs. The constant view of his daughter's perfect tits was more than he could resist. Happily aware of her father's rapt attention, Willow got up and went to her usual chaise where she lay back and spread her legs. She was smiling at her dad as she brought her hand to her pussy and raked her fingers over the lips of her mouth-watering slit.

"You don't have to watch me finger my pussy from your office window anymore if you don't want to, Daddy," she said. "You can just stay right here and I'll show you how I touch it."

Carl groaned, gripping his cock as he watched the girl's fingers spread and rub her pussy lips. "And what if I feel like stroking my cock while you do it, sweetheart?"

"Then we can watch each other," she giggled. "You don't have to hide it anymore."

The girl's father stood up with a grin, slowly moving his hand along his swollen shaft as he walked up close to her chaise. Her eyes went wide as he stroked his long, thick pole just inches in front of her face.

"I think someone's been wanting to see her dad jerk off," he teased.

"Aww, Daddy," she pouted. "Do you think I'm really such a bad girl?"

"No, baby. I think for your daddy you're gonna be a very good girl and stroke that cock for me."

Willow gasped, her excitement beaming from her eyes. She lifted her hand to her father's jutting dick and took hold of his shaft.

"It feels so hot," she said softly.

Carl groaned from the pleasure of her hand. "Stroke it, baby," he told her. "Just like I was."

"Oh god, oh fuck," she mewled as her hand mimicked the motion of his along his shaft.

"Ahhhhh, baby it feels so good," he praised her.

Emboldened by his compliment, Willow gripped her father's shank a little tighter and jacked him a little faster. Meanwhile, the fingers that were slipping and sliding across her enlarged clit started going faster. The schlick schlick schlick sound her fingers made on her pussy grew louder the faster she rubbed herself. Carl would've been perfectly happy to let his daughter jack his cum all over her pert tits while he listened to that luscious sound of her ardent frigging, but he had better things in mind for his special girl.

He had her get up and then took her place on the chaise, setting the back at a lower angle so he was lying almost flat. He directed her to stand astride the chaise and squat until her pussy was directly on top of his cock.

"Now rub that pretty little slit all over Daddy's cock, angel," he told her.

With her hands on his chest for balance, Willow began rocking her hips to slide her pussy slit along her father's shaft. A cute little squeaky sound came out of her mouth as she painted the man's fat pole with her pussy juice. The rocking of her hips was rhythmic and graceful. The girl was a natural.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels amazing," she cooed, rubbing herself harder and faster.

Carl slid his hands all over the girl's body as she humped her slit over the length of his rod. He felt her beautiful legs and massaged the globes of her ass, finally bringing his hands to her outthrust tits. He squeezed and massaged her blossoming orbs, tweezing her nipples until her body began to make those now familiar shudders that signaled an oncoming climax.

"Daddy, oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" she cried, grinding herself harder than ever along his unyielding man stalk.

Willow's desperate humping along her father's cock nearly made him cum. As it was, his pole was now soaked in her dewy flow, but he managed to hold off. After her peak, she fell onto his much larger but equally naked body and kissed him excitedly.

"Oh, Daddy, that was so good," she cried kissing him all over his face.

Carl took hold of the back of her head and brought her in close. He took her pouty lips in a deep, loving kiss of fatherly passion. His cock was still trapped under her pussy, and his hands were still kneading the taut mounds of her young tits. Her tongue was swirling wildly in his mouth, making his rigid bone throb with heat. They kissed deeply and passionately for a long time. Carl never felt so alive kissing any other girl in his life. Soon, Willow was grinding her pussy on his cock again, letting him know she was hot to cum yet again.

Carl finally pushed the girl up and off his body. She pouted, but looked at him curiously as he guided her toward the edge of the pool. He had her sit down with her feet in the water as he got down in the pool and stood in front of her. Then he gently pushed her backward so she was lying back with her pussy pushed up to the edge. Lifting her legs up and further apart, he leaned over and began licking her slit.

Willow responded instantly to her father's tongue with moans and gasps of joyful pleasure. Carl licked her dripping twat eagerly, relishing her smoothness and the fresh, tangy taste of her syrupy hole. While he targeted her swollen clit with his mouth, he slid a finger into her pussy and massaged her G spot, causing her to beat on his back with her heels.

"Fuck, Daddy!" she cried. "How do you make it feel so good?!"

Taking his time in spite of the needful throbbing of his cock, Carl licked and fingered his baby girl's pussy through two more orgasms, finally making her explode while sucking her clit and pushing a second finger into her hole. He gave her asshole a loving lick and kiss before standing upright and finding her lying back in a daze. Then her eyes drifted down to the big, imposing cock now poised just inches from her hole.

"Do it, Daddy," she purred. "Fuck your daughter and make me yours."

Carl grabbed his cock and rubbed the head over his baby girl's slit. She purred in response, arching her snatch toward his cock, eager to get his thick meat inside her.

"Are you sure this is what you want, baby?"

"Fuck yes," she practically spat. "I need your cock so much. I need to be yours all the time."

"I love you, baby," he told her as he pushed the tip of his boner into her hole.

"Ohhh, Daddy, I love you even more," she moaned, feeling his stony girth gradually surge deeper into her sheath and fill her channel with meat.

Carl watched his daughter's face contort as he pushed his long pole fully into her quivering maw. Her pussy gripped him so tightly, her inner walls so velvety and hot. He began sliding his shaft back and forth, in and out, stroking the walls of his daughter's inner core with his fat organ. Willow whimpered and exhaled at every inward thrust while Carl reached for the upturned mounds of her pretty tits. He grasped and kneaded the smooth orbs while he steadily drove his aching prick into her luscious body.

There was a steady flow of trickling girl juice coating the man's long, solid meat shaft, finally dribbling over his ballsac. He was completely entranced by the sight of the beautiful girl before him as she took his eager thrusts with joyful gasps of fulfillment. Fucking his beautiful teen baby was an exquisite pleasure, yet at the same time it felt so perfectly natural, like his cock and her pussy were made to fit together.

Grasping each of Willow's nipples between a thumb and index finger, Carl squeezed and pulled them, discovering they were almost as sensitive as her clit. Between his desperately thrusting cock and the stimulation of her swollen nipples, Willow started cumming one peak on top of another, as if each of her multiple orgasms were blending all into one.

"Daddy, oh Daddy, fuck! Your cock is so good!" she cried. "Fuck I'm gonna cum...gonna cum...gonna...cummmmmmmm..."

The inner walls of his baby's tight, young cunt were rippling all down the length of Carl's pumping organ. He kept thrusting desperately, wondering why he had ever tried to resist the hot perfection that was his daughter. And through her flurry of climaxes, he finally lost the power to hold back the explosive rush of cum that poured through his cock into her unprotected pussy.

"Oh, fuck baby, Daddy's gotta cum!" he grunted, straining to pump her squelching fuckhole as deeply as he could.

"Yes, Daddy, oh yesssssss. Do it inside me," she begged. "Cum in your daughter's tight little pussy!"

As if he couldn't cum any harder, Willow's sordid words made her father feel like his cum was spurting that much harder and deeper into his baby girl's hot little womb. He ground his long shaft into her slit until he was thoroughly spent, every drab of cum having raced from his cock into her receptive hole.

Carl held his cock inside his daughter while they both took the time to catch their breath and come back to their senses. Yet eventually, his meat began to relax back to its softer state and slipped from the cream filled slit of his beautiful girl. She finally sat upright and hugged her naked father. He hugged her back, pulling her into the pool with him where they kissed and caressed each other's body like a couple on their honeymoon.

"Oh, Dad, I love you so much," Willow cooed between their deep, loving kisses.

"I love you even more," her father repeated her own words back to her.

She purred happily as she buried her face into her father's neck and plastered herself to his body with both her arms and legs wrapped around him.

"That felt even better than I thought," she told him.

"It did for me, too, sweetheart. It never felt that good ever before."

"Not even with Mom?"

"Not even with Mom," he confessed, "as much as I loved her too. You're just something very very special, baby."

Willow hugged him tighter, pleased to feel special to the man who had not only given her life, but had made her cum harder and more times than she ever had in a single day.

"Does that mean you're only gonna fuck me from now on?"

Carl couldn't help letting out a brief chuckle. "After you, how could I even think about another girl? You're everything to me."

"Good. Because I only want you fucking me forever."

Carl knew a long term relationship with his own daughter would mean complications. It would mean keeping the most important part of their lives a secret from the rest of the world, but he was ready to face that, and he knew his sweet little girl had already been ready for longer than he realized. He actually felt relieved that he'd never have to worry about dating again, and trying to find the right woman, not when he had the perfect girl right there under his own roof. And once you've had your own sweet, more than willing daughter, no one else could ever be the same.