Daddy's Loving Discipline

Story Info
Daddy helps bbg find relief with a hard, loving spanking.
1.3k words
4.04
17.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy will you spank me?" She asked, her lower lip quivering. "What's wrong baby girl?" asked Daddy, concerned. "Come here and let me hold you." She sunk into Daddy's open arms, burrowing her head into their chest, sniffling. They squeezed her tighter. When she finally loosened her grip, Daddy took her hand. "Come sit on the couch with me and tell me what's wrong." She obeyed. "My head is spinning again. I can't focus and everything in my mind is so loud. I can't turn it off." Daddy squeezed her hand. "Have you been being unkind to yourself again?" She turned her eyes downward and nodded. "Ah I see. You need me to spank you to stop the spinning, to bring you back to yourself," Daddy said. Baby nodded "Yes, please Daddy."

"Ok little one. Come lay over my lap. Good girl." Once she was settled, Daddy rested their hand on her lower back. "Take a deep breath with me baby. 1... 2... That's it. I need you to relax for me ok? No tensing, let your body loosen up. You're safe now. I'm going to take care of you." Daddy watched as the tension drained from her body. They loved how much she trusted them and that she came to them when she needed help. Daddy began rubbing the small of her back in a slow, soothing rhythm. "I'm going to go into discipline mode ok baby? Can you say 'Yes Daddy' When you're ready?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm ready."

"I understand you haven't been being kind to yourself. Is that true?" Daddy asked sternly. She nodded. "Speak when you answer me!" Daddy commanded. "Yes Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy!" she managed, timidly. "I have not been being kind to myself." Daddy sighed. "I see. You understand that I will have to spank you?" She started to nod before catching herself and responding "Yes Daddy, I understand." "I don't enjoy spanking you, you know." Daddy said. "But I love you and it is my responsibility to protect you, sometimes even from yourself." She nodded silently. "I am going to have to punish you today to use physical pain to remind you not to inflict emotional pain on yourself. Do you understand?" "Yes Daddy, I do" She said solemnly.

"Alright, let's get started. I need you to lift your skirt and pull down your panties." She struggled to do so from her position on her stomach, but was ultimately successful. Her heart was pounding and her stomach was sick. Everything around her was drawn into sharp focus. No matter how many times Daddy spanked her, she never lost this feeling: being vulnerable, exposed, afraid. Anticipating the pain to come. Fighting to accept the pain and let it take her instead of running away. "Good girl" said Daddy. "Now how many spankings do you think are appropriate?" "20?" she ventured. Daddy let out a soft laugh. "I think we can start with 20 hand spankings. After that, I will move to the hairbrush, then the silicon paddle. I decide how many spanks. I decide when the spanking is over. Do you understand me?!" Daddy asked sternly. Her lower lip had begun to quiver again and she desperately wanted to hide. "Yes Daddy" she said softly. "Do" SMACK "You" SMACK "understand" SMACK "ME?!" "Yes Daddy!!!" she practically shouted in response to the first blows. "You know that doesn't count towards your spanking, right?" Daddy asked. "I know it doesn't count Daddy." "Good girl. Then I trust you will enunciate moving forward." She took a deep breath "Yes Daddy, I will."

"I expect you to count after every stroke. You can scream and cry as long as you count. If you miss a count, we will start again. Do you understand me?" "Yes Daddy, I understand you."

SMACK "One"

SMACK "Two"

SMACK SMACK SMACK "Three four five"

Baby was breathless as Daddy's hand came down five times on the same cheek.

SMACK SMACK SMACK "Six seven eight"

Daddy had switched to the other side.

There was a long pause. She desperately wanted to squirm, already buzzing and energized. Daddy squeezed both cheeks at once and then released.

SMACK "Nine"

SMACK "Ten"

SMACK "Eleven"

SMACK "Twelve"

Daddy was rhythmic now as they switched between cheeks in rapid succession. Baby let the familiar pain comfort her as warmth spread through her body.

"...Nineteen" SMACK "Twenty"

"What a good girl you are, taking your punishment from Daddy. How is baby girl feeling? Is her head still spinning?" She sighed happily "No Daddy, my head is right here. I am ok Daddy, you are taking care of me." Daddy smiled. "Now that's my sweet girl. It is going to get harder now. I am switching to the hairbrush. You don't have to count anymore, but I expect you to focus on your breathing and stay relaxed. If you start to tense or pull away from me, we start again. Do you understand?" "I understand"

Daddy brought the hairbrush down hard on her right cheek, causing her to cry out in pain. She instinctively tensed, anticipating the next blow, before remembering her assignment. It took everything in her to relax as the fear of a re-start coursed through her. Nothing got passed Daddy. "Baby...did you tense?" "Yes, Daddy I am so sorry!" she said, close to tears. "This is your warning. If it happens again, we WILL start over. What do you say?" "Thank you Daddy." "That's exactly right."

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

Baby felt the tears welling up behind her eyes and the lump rising in her throat. She knew she could either stop herself from crying or stop herself from tensing, but not both.

WHACK

Tears began to flow freely as she surrendered to the pain and slipped into subspace. The only thing penetrating her reality were the sharp slices of pain, a single focus point. Everything else disappeared.

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

Daddy stopped and let her cry, rubbing her red bottom tenderly. "Do we need to stop, little one? Are you calling yellow or red?" "No Daddy" was all she could say. "Ok baby, then it is time for the silicon paddle." Even this far into a spanking, the paddle sent her stomach swirling again. Its sharp sting was beyond the thud of a hairbrush, and her threshold went only so far.

"I'm going to spank you three times on each side with the paddle. If you stay still, we will be done and Daddy can take you to bed and bring you your chocolates and watch tv with you. Can you handle six more for Daddy?" Uncertain, baby ventured "I will try really really hard for you Daddy." "Ok baby. I need you to do this for me, and I need you to count. Take a deep breath in with me and don't release until I say so."

Baby filled her stomach full of air and waited. "Go!" SMACK

It stung like a mother fucker and made her all fuzzy, but the exhale had kept her composed.

"One"

Daddy smiled. "Good girl. Again!" Baby sucked in the air again and waited for the signal.

"Go!" SMACK "Two"

Breathe

"Go!" SMACK "Three"

Breathe

"Go!" SMACK "Four"

Breathe

"Go!" SMACK "Five"

Breathe

"Go!" SMACK "Six"

All of a sudden she was in Daddy's arms, covered in their kisses and her tears. "I love you baby, you did so good, I am so proud of you my perfect, perfect girl." She buried her head in their neck and clung tighter. Daddy picked her up and took her upstairs. Daddy set her gently on the edge of the bed and turned on the TV for her. "Can you please get into your comfy clothes while I get the pudding?" Baby nodded, and plodded over to the dresser for her joggers and sweatshirt. Soon Daddy returned with the cups of decadent chocolate mousse. They set them on the nightstand, crawled into bed, and patted the bed. "Come here and let Daddy love you."

Baby snuggled into Daddy's arms as they whispered "I love you baby."

"I love you too Daddy."

~ The End ~