All Comments on 'Daddy's Loving Discipline'

by Glutton4Punishment

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good and sick in the right way! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your bad habit of putting dialogue from two people all in the same paragraph without any breaks makes it very difficult to read. Hit the enter key more often, and suddenly this wall of text makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg an enby daddy dom im crying my ex was the same, we had a super amicable breakup so like im just happy to read a story that makes such a happy relationship of mine feel represented :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daddy is masculine He/Him/His; not they/their. It's distracting & incongruent with the essence of a Daddy Dom/Sir/Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daddy doesn’t have to be masculine. I love the nonbinary usage.

Glutton4PunishmentGlutton4Punishmentover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the nonbinary love! I wrote this when I was seeing a nonbinary person and wanted to honor our relationship. I'm so glad that it made other people feel seen and connected to their experience of partners, past and future.

I am going to work on making the text more readable with dialogue and placement of pronouns within the sentence. Thank you for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write more stories like these. BDSM is just not sex but care and trust as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love being spanked. I wish my man liked to spank me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous