Daddy's Lunch, Take 02

Story Info
An eager wife desperate to feel her daddy's cock at work.
3.2k words
4.32
4.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a rewrite of a story I have published in the past, which was quickly written without a great deal of description. I have rewrote and hopefully told the story better. Please do leave any feedback, especially if you have read my previous version. Enjoy!**

*My stories are based on a DD/lg couple who enjoy various aspects of domestic discipline, BDSM and other fetishes. The word daddy is used in reference to her husband and what he is referred to within their consensual, of age relationship.*

------

It's a slow start to my Wednesday morning. I have only a small amount of housework today and I've somehow managed to ensure that the washing, cleaning, a couple of deep cleaning jobs are pretty much already all done for the week. It's 11.30am and I am starting to get bored being home alone. It's at this point I decide to spruce myself up a little and go and visit my husband at work.

Wednesdays are always a day that he is at the garage, working hard and checking up that everything is running smoothly as he limits his time there. He has worked hard for a long time and has reliable staff that run the place without him needing to be there to micromanage. But he enjoys his work and likes to go in and do some greasy, manual labour and fix cars. Some days I will go in early with him and spend the day when he knows he has a mainly admin day upcoming. I like to be in his presence whenever I can be, and I enjoy just being a cute little run around wifey for him, bringing him coffee and letting him nut all over my face under his desk when the paperwork is getting a bit too boring.

I'm already wearing a nice dress that was picked out for me in the morning. It's a cute and floaty sundress, but the soft material clings to my breasts and waist perfectly. I always adore my outfits when he picks them out, it makes me feel special and extra pretty. Underneath I have on a thin white lace underwear set. Fastening my bra on this morning I stood in front of the mirror and watched as my nipples became trapped against the fabric, the pink little buds pushing out and stretching against the translucent material. I watched as he stood behind me and eyed up my body, starting at my butt his eyes travelled up and wandered into the mirror in front of us so he too could see what I could see. He bit his lip and walked closer to me and pressed his lips against my neck, gently biting my skin. I moaned and giggled at the same time, his teeth tickling me. As much as I had wanted him to fuck me up against the mirror that morning, we had time against us and we needed to leave the house.

I pull my hair out of the hair tie I had in to keep it out of the way whilst I was cleaning and decide to put on a little bit of lipstick and a shiny lip gloss, entirely for the purpose of teasing my husband.

During the short drive to his garage I think about his heavy hands on my skin. Today I know that he would be helping with fixing some cars as there was a sickness bug going around and a staff member had called in. There is something very sexy about a man who works with his hands and needs big strong muscles to do the job. There was lots of heavy lifting and lots of little awkward screws and bolts that could only be reached by hand. Mechanics are often veryyy good with quick, finger unscrewing and tightening. Well, at least my mechanic was good with his fingers.

I think about those hands and fingers, teasing my little hard to reach areas and moan a little under my breath. I decide there and then that I will be getting roughly fucked in his office that day, it was my sole purpose for the visit.

I pull up and park in my own parking spot. It isn't labelled or sign posted but everyone knows that it is my spot, and it is always empty ready for my arrival. I discreetly slip my thumbs into the sides of my knickers and slide the slightly damp material past my knees, and over my feet. I stuff them into the glove box and head into the garage. I let my eyes quickly skim the space. I can't see my husband so I ask the nearest person to me, which happens to be Atlas. He smiles politely at me and I see his eyes very carefully and very briefly flick over me. Atlas is my husbands most trusted member of staff, and he takes on the management role when he is not around. Atlas also has a very, very good insight into my relationship and knows that my husband and I use domestic discipline as a means to keep me in check. He also knows that I am frequently humiliated for my husbands pleasure... and maybe mine too. I blush as I remember the last time I was in the garage I was scolded in his presence and was told that I would be spanked when we got home. Atlas was probably wondering what bruises were left on me that night.

"Where is Karl?" I ask, smiling back at Atlas.

"He is over in the pit, be careful as the floor is slippy over there, he's doing some work on an exhaust."

I thank Atlas and head over to the pit. The pit is a big hole in the ground, where the cars are resting on top of some big machine so that mechanics can work underneath the car and fix whatever problem it is that needs fixed. It isn't a dark space, there are lights inside the pit, flooding it with brightness so everything can be easily seen. Including my pale legs that have just dropped down and entered the vision of my husband.

"Ello princess, I wasn't expecting you here today."

His southern accent is still so sexy to me. He has a lazy, London accent that I find to be charming. I'm not sure he feels the same way about my not-so-posh Northern accent.

"Hi daddy, I brought you lunch." My legs pull back, planting my feet shoulder width apart on the ground I am sat on. My dress slides up my thighs and my cunt is on show, no doubt as glossy as my lips.

He growls and lets out a low 'mmm fuck,' which makes me giggle. That noise has always been my kryptonite and I feel my cunt tense. I watch as his tools are quickly put on the floor and before I can even take my next breath, his face is between my legs and gloved hands are on my thighs, pulling me closer to him and my legs over his shoulders. His beard tickles my skin and I giggle, loudly with a little squeal. The garage is a big space, but not big enough for other eyes not to be able to see us. I try to be quiet as his tongue starts to lap up my juices, roaming around every bit of my cunt. I have one hand on the concrete keeping me upright and I push my other through his dark, messy hair. My fingers grab onto his hair as his tongue flicks against my clit expertly, causing me to let out a louder than expected moan.

His tongue feels so good against my needy little cunt. Driving here and thinking about his hands on my body made me more desperate for his touch than when I left the house. I wanted his fingers inside of me, I wanted to lay back and fully immerse myself in the pleasure that his mouth was causing me, but I was trying to be discreet and not give the staff a show, although I could sure there was one or two eyes watching over us, trying to be as discreet as me. I grind my hips and press my face closer to his mouth, hoping I'm driving him as insane as he is driving me. My needy, raspy whines always got him hard and my mouth was full of them. Suddenly he pulls away from me and instinctively, my cunt follows after him, almost chasing his mouth. I let out a disappointed sigh and pout slightly, which he laughs at. Karl then pulls himself up and out of the pit and I watch as the muscles in his arms flex and move. Oh fuck, that was a sight I would never tire of.

His black gloves are peeled away from his hands, and my eyes are greedily watching, desperate for them to be back on my skin immediately. He pulls me up with ease and his eyes are filled with lust. He slides his finger across my mouth and smirks at me. "You look pretty, I like this." His finger is quickly replaced by his wet mouth and I taste myself on his tongue. My chest heaves against him and I push myself closer to his body. He loves when I am desperate for him. However, I am often tortured by my desperation as he will do all sorts to make me even needier, until I am begging and practically crying with frustration, pleading with him to fuck me.

He continues to kiss me and I feel his hand slide up my leg, gripping my arse. The cool breeze against my skin tells me he hasn't allowed my dress to fall over his hand, giving me some modesty. I feel a slight flush of embarrassment wash over me as I know there are some few-days old bruises on my backside, which are now on view to whoever looks over our way.

His tongue is removed from my mouth and I am suddenly being dragged by my arm in the direction of his office, the car being abandoned, mid job. We walk past a few members of staff, the ones closest to us smiling, as they obviously got a little show and know exactly what is about to happen. Usually when I am being dragged in this direction I am about to get punished after being scolded and I don't even like to make eye contact with anyone. I know quite well the pattern of the ground I so often wished would swallow me up whole. However, being under his rule and guidance is what gives my day purpose. I have longed for someone who could help take the daily mental load from me, and ensure that I am taking care of myself, as well as taking care of the family. I am treated with kindness and respect every minute of every day and I fully enjoy submitting myself and my life to my husband.

We get into his office and I am practically used to close the door as I'm quickly pushed up against it, his mouth immediately back on me. His full soft lips are eager to be on my skin again, our tongues dancing in each others mouth. I let out a moan. In here, I can be louder and a little less worried of wandering eyes. I can still taste myself on his tongue and I long for his mouth to be back on my needy cunt. His hand makes his way to my neck, gripping tightly. Not enough to withhold breath from me, but enough to assert his dominance and remind me who I have just messed with. I push my body closer to him, my hips trying to reach his. There is a significate height difference between us and I am only wearing flat shoes, so I need to push up onto my toes to try and reach. I can feel his cock bulging through his overalls, pressing against me. I want him inside of me, but I am enjoying his kiss.

Without warning, Karl pulls back from me, but pulls me with him, hand still on my neck. I am directed over to the large desk in the middle of the room and pushed backwards onto it, until I am laying on my back. His desk is metal and my senses are heightened with the coolness of it, my nipples quickly reacting. I can feel them stretching against the lace of my bra, the friction adding to the sensations in my body. I push my upper body up from the table, arching my back. His eyes are on me, watching me as I squirm on his desk, his hand tightening around my neck. I moan and a breathless noise comes out of my mouth. My eyes are big and desperate, longing for him to rip off my clothes and fuck me. He instead lowers himself down, removing his hand from my neck, and using them to spread open my legs again, inhaling in my smell before sinking his head and running his tongue over my slit. My head drops back and I let out a raspy 'fuckkkk' as his finger enters me the same time as his tongue snakes around my clit.

His tongue flicks over my clit with precision and then another finger is slowly pushed inside of me, picking up the pace in which they are fucking me. I'm withering on the desk, my hands moving between trying to hold onto the edges and pulling at his hair. His tongue works my clit, moving quickly over my sensitive skin, all nerve endings on fire. I can feel myself dripping down between my cheeks, I am so wet. His fingers curl up towards my g-spot and it almost immediately sends me over the edge.

"Daddy, please." I gasp, barely able to string words together. I am asking for permission to cum, one of my rules. However, I don't get what I want until I ask properly, and this is not asking properly.

He slowly stands up between my legs and I cry out, my cunt needs him back and I try to pull at his shirt to make him go back down there. He laughs at me. My desperation.

"Baby, do you need something?" His voice is heavy with power. He is slowly rubbing his thumb over my sensitive and swollen clit, teasing me and starting to edge me. I catch my breath as the sensation changes, the rough pad of his thumb feeling different to the warm wet tongue that was just there a moment ago. I nod, pleading with my eyes, staring up at him with big round eyes. I'm silently begging for a release, but that isn't taken for an answer.

"You came to tease daddy at work, didn't you?"

With a little smile I reply, "No daddy, I was bringing you lunch." Before I had finished the word lunch, his cock slams into me causing me to let out an unexpected scream, my hand quickly reaching up to cover my mouth, conscious of the staff and potential customers. He pulls my hand away and pins it to the desk, and begins thrusting into me, hard and fast. My head drops back over the desk, my cunt being stretched around his thick, hard cock. My body is trying to adjust to him, his cock is large and I am small. No matter how turned on I am, no matter how wet I am, his cock still hurts me a little when he first starts fucking me. But the pain turns me on and I know that he loves feeling my cunt stretch and struggle against him.

This was exactly what I wanted when I walked into the garage today.

He moves his thumb back down to my clit, causing my body to jerk up against him and it's it not long before I am close again. He knows my body better than me and is aware of this. "Do you need to cum baby?"

I immediately and without a shred of doubt respond with an eager, "Yes please daddy!" He moans and picks up the pace, both with his thumb on my clit and his cock. His other hand moves to my neck, this time squeezing enough to restrict the air flow. My eyeballs roll into the back of my head as the room gets a little fuzzy, the sensations in my body changing. His fingertips relax and I take a deep breath. I am at his will, being used like a toy on his desk. Again, his fingertips tighten on my neck and I feel his spit land on my clit. His thumb quickens and I can only focus on the feelings between my legs, unbothered by the fact that my oxygen supply is being controlled by him.

"Cum for me baby." Hearing those words, I immediately release, my body shaking and convulsing as my orgasm tears through my entire body. I stiffen against the desk, my orgasm being so much stronger with the lack of oxygen to my brain. I forget where I am and my voice escapes, no longer being conscious of where I am as my screams echo in the room. My cunt grips tighter around his cock, trying to milk him for every ounce of cum in him but he watches me, watches as my face changes, my hair messy in my face and over his desk. My chest heaving, with a fresh glow of sweat across it. As he watches, my body slowly regains sense, twitching as I start to go limp. The power of my orgasm leaving me dazed and weak. This is when he allows himself to then cum. He suddenly turns animalistic, grabbing my thighs and pulling me closer, if that was even possible. He leaves one hand on my thigh and uses his other hand to wrap back around my neck. His fingertips are digging into me, bruises are sure to appear. But I am too fucked to care or move much, I am completely at his mercy. His moans are filling my ears and he growls as his hot cum begins to fill my cunt. He impales me with his cock, harder than before, ensuring that he leaves no part of me untouched. He wants his cum buried deep within me. He leans down over me and kisses me, hard and roughly. His moans fill my mouth as the last few thrusts in me begin to slow, his balls thoroughly emptied.

His kiss turns tender as he lays on top of me, his hands relaxing against my now sore skin. Our chests are pressing up against each other as we both breath heavily, desperate for air in our lungs. After a few moments, he pulls us both up off the desk, his cock still buried in me. He kisses the top of my head and tries to straighten out my hair a little. "Thank you for lunch baby."

I giggle and reply "You're welcome daddy."

"Are you able to go and grab us some actual food while I finish the job you made me leave, hmm?" His eyes twinkle at me and I smile and nod, like the obedient wife I am.