The Cinema

Story Info
A trip to the Cinema results in play with a large group.
4.1k words
4.54
9.8k
22
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cinema

After her exciting adventure in the pub car park, Louise's lust was sated, however a week later and she felt the same urges, her appetite for depravity, exposure and sex was only increasing. She wondered what they could do to satisfy her craving.

John as ever was on his laptop and had a few days off, so she wondered what he had planned. Looking up as the entered the kitchen he spoke, "We have not been to the cinema for ages do fancy a film?"

"I was hoping for something a bit naughtier, what's on?" she replied.

"There is an erotic thriller which has had good reviews, and we could always drive by a remote carpark in the Forest on the way back if you fancy?"

Louise smiled already imagining what might happen, "Hmm sounds like a plan, what times the film?"

John scrolled down the screen and replied. "We can catch a matinee at 5pm and then leave at 7pm as its turns to dusk and see who is about."

Louise nodded and noting the time was already 2pm headed upstairs to shower, do her hair and makeup, and decide what to wear. She could not dress like a complete slut, but she could put on something a bit sexier than usual for the cinema.

After an hour of trying on various outfits she settled on a short semi-transparent dress that had buttons from the hem up to the neckline so it could be completely undone. She chose some strappy heels and a tiny sheer thong, which should excite any potential watchers in the forest. She chose not to wear a bra or stockings as it looked like it was going to be a warm evening and without a bra, the dress allowed a clear view of her nipples which should encourage attention.

She headed downstairs and found John already changed, no doubt in his usual 5 mins whilst she had showered, he was just shutting down the laptop with a grin.

Raising her eyebrows she spoke. "What have you been up to?"

"Just seeing if any places are busy in the Forest, you ready to go, love the dress" he replied.

She gave him a twirl and replied. "Yes, all good to go, I won't ask as assume you have been on the usual forums?"

He nodded, picked up the car keys and held the door open for her as they headed out. The day had been warm for once and the late afternoon felt balmy and ideal for their plans. An hours' drive later and Louise reminding John to focus on the road as his hands wandered over her thighs and repeatedly sought out her thong and they were approaching the cinema complex car park.

They pulled in, parked up and headed into the complex, Louise received several appreciative glances from bored staff as the matinee was always quiet and the film subject had not attracted any of the usual elderly customers. John went to collect their tickets, and they found their screen number 6 at the far end of the corridor. Lousie noted a group of men loitering outside who watched her closely as they walked by, John ignored them, but Louise could see them eyeing her up, she felt her nipples stiffen at the attention.

They entered the near dark cinema and as their eyes adjusted, they saw the cinema was near empty, the five hundred seat where nearly all theirs. John spotted a couple on the lower section of seats and 5 or 6 single men appeared to be dotted about in the very upper section. All sitting apart obviously hoping the erotic thriller would be more erotic, than thriller, John mused to himself.

John indicated their seats in a row of luxury extendable seats at the very bottom of the top section in the middle with a walkway between their row to the middle section, allowing them to fully extend the seats.

Louise flopped into her seat and reclined it, John grinned as short dress rode up even further showing off her exceptional legs to mid-thigh level. They settled back and watched the trailers, just as the trailers were ending, John got up and whispered, "I just need the loo, back in a minute."

"Be quick because I can't pause it" Louise quipped.

John headed out and as he turned out of the cinema to the exit he saw five men, as he passed the first man, he handed him a piece of paper and exchanged a reciprocated grin. The man took the paper and read it, it said "Seat G14, I will be close by." John circuited the cinema and entered by the other side, as the screen went dark, he sneaked up to the top of the seating area and kept a low profile with a clear view of the area Louise was in.

As the opening sequence began Louise settled back into her seat and hoped John would not be long, a group had just entered the screen and she sensed them walking up to there are. As they approached, she noted there were five men, she expected them to walk past, but was shocked as they sat either side of her, with two sitting directly behind her, she was surrounded.

The man to her right was sitting in John's seat, she sat up "Can you move that is my husbands' seat!" The man laughed and leaned into her "I will keep it warm for him." Louise felt suddenly vulnerable but was determined not to be intimidated, she went to press the button which released her seat back to upright but found an arm blocking it.

She shifted up in her seat and decided to focus on the film hoping John would be back shortly. The opening sequence was a woman being pursued by a group of men through a series of tight alleyways, great she thought just what she needed, as if they needed more motivation. She sensed movement to her left; the man had pushed up the cup holder arm rest and now had his arm by her thigh. She ignored him and looked straight ahead, but then felt his fingers gently stroking her dress, as she wondered what to do the man to her right also removed the arm rest and began to stroke her leg through her dress.

Louise was frozen the situation was frightening but also, she felt a flicker of excitement and a stirring inside herself, she decided to watch the film and hoped they would stop. The hand on her left was now gently pulling up the hem of her dress, she could feel the hand on her right was matching his friend as her dress was pulled up on his side too.

Their intent was clear as the dress was slowly edged up ever so slowly over her thighs, as it reached mid-thigh level her dress stopped. They were thwarted as the dress was too tight to move over her thighs, they would have to stop she thought and leave her alone. However the man to her right now casually leaned across her and unbuttoned the bottom button, her dress edged an inch higher. She had to stop this; she went to sit up but found a hand on each shoulder.

The two men behind, were kneeling directly over her seat and each had placed a large hand on her shoulder she was pinned. She could cry out, but no one would hear over the loud film and who would approach a group of five men. The man holding her left shoulder leant forward and whispered into her ear "relax."

Louise realised she could do nothing, as she thought this, she felt the firsthand on her shoulders now move, she was powerless they were going to do what they wanted, a shiver of excitement ran through her. The hands now continued stroking her, the ones on her shoulders now began to slip under her top, she felt the top buttons now also being undone to aid their access, the men stroking her thighs continued their exploration under her dress. More buttons were undone, they had now reached her crotch, the small black triangle of her thong with its sheer material was now being exposed as her dress was peeled back from her thighs.

She could feel her arousal increasing as the men took advantage of her, the men were on each side of her were both leaning into her now as they handled her. Roaming over her legs and seeking to get between them, she pushed their hands down to block them and the men stopped, but instead of leaving her alone, she found her wrists being held tightly and pulled back. The man on her left now pulled her hand further back and guided it to his crotch, Louise felt a large bulge, he was extremely hard. He pushed his crotch into her it was clear what he wanted, she was now aroused herself and prepared to see how far this would go.

She rubbed him through his jeans, realising her acquiescence, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out a rapidly swelling erection, she lay back as she gripped his cock and felt it pulse in her hand. As she began to slowly wank his cock the other men noted her change and pressed their advantage, no longer did they try and slowly undress her, the men behind her now undid all her top buttons and pushed her dress back exposing her breasts.

Her breasts now heavily swollen and nipples bullet hard, each man began to play with them, pulling on them as they became engorged, her arousal increased as they squeezed and tugged on her nipples. They had rough hands which were increasingly turning her on, her pussy was now becoming very wet at their attention.

Not to be outdone the man on her right had now guided her hand on to his own cock, which he already pulled out, she struggled to get her hand around what she felt to be a very thick erection. As she began to rhythmically wank each man, they began to spread her legs, each man easing her thighs apart, she helped and widened her legs. The last of her dress's buttons were now undone as she lay naked bar her tiny thong and the four men played with her body, the fifth man was watching intently as they explored her further, she could see he was sat up and openly wanking as he watched the developing scene.

Louise figured John must be nearby and watching as it had now been over 10 minutes since he left. Her thoughts refocussed on the men as they continued to explore her, they were now playing with her thong, it was being pulled up between her lips and they were sawing it up and down, no doubt delighted to see she was already soaking, with a swift pull she felt one of them tug violently at the fine material, the fabric tore at the crotch and her pussy was finally exposed.

Another tug and the waist tore, the tiny thong was removed completely exposing her sopping cunt and her shining piercing. Multiple fingers now invaded her, lost in the sensations Louise opened her legs wider aiding their access as one hand played with her piercing and clitoris whilst another hand finger fucked her.

The film continued with a loud action sequence and a series of dark moody scenes as the erotic tale was told, Louise was utterly oblivious to anything but the hands working her to orgasm as the men took turns playing with her pussy and tits, intermittently smearing her juices over her lips so she could taste herself before returning to her cunt to tease her G-Spot.

John had been observing throughout and during a dark sequence in the film had edged closer to the action and was watching intently with a ridiculously hard erection of his own. As expected, and as he had told the men; Louise had offered little resistance to their approaches and was loving the attention.

It appeared the couple watching further down the cinema were oblivious to the fun only 20 rows above them, however John had watched the other single men and was sure they were all aware of the activity and showing interest as 4 had already moved and where now only a few rows behind Louise, some even appeared to be playing with themselves as they strained to see what was happening to her.

Clearly the men wanted more now, as all were heavily aroused with erections thrusting up from their groins. Louise was now spread-eagled being finger fucked and ready herself for cock. The man on her left who she had been wanking removed his hand from her pussy and now shuffled over to position himself between her legs as he knelt and guided his cock towards her slit, she felt movement by her head.

One of the men who had been playing with Louise nipples now climbed over the seat and kneeled by her head, guiding his cock to her mouth, which she opened allowing him to begin face fucking her whilst stifling her moans as the man between her legs began to fuck her with urgency clearly needing to cum.

The man climbing over the seat had acted like a signal to the other men in the cinema as they now all headed down and the initial group of five grew to twelve as we all moved directly around Louise. It was clear that all were eager to fuck her as most had their cocks out and were eyeing Louise hungrily as they stroked themselves.

With a series of brutal grunts, the first man made a final push deep into Louise and shot thick streams of cum inside her unprotected cunt. Louise continued to suck on the cock in her mouth as another stranger shuffled between her legs, the light from the screen briefly showed cum dribbling from her soaking pussy. The man clearly had a very thick cock as Louise groaned in pleasure as he stretched her out and edged further into her, his bulky frame bearing down on her as he started to slowly thrust into her. She looked like a cheap whore as she lay back on the plush seat, a man fucking her, another in her mouth and her hands wanking another two.

As the heavy man thrust into her faster and harder his orgasm soon arrived, he had pushed himself up on to his elbows and was grunting, his breathing heavy as he pulsed inside Louise releasing another load into her tight cunt.

As his cock shrank, he eased out of her and stepped back, zipping up as he pushed his cock into his jeans. Louise position was clearly taking too long for the men as she was pulled up and flipped over onto all fours her dress completely removed and pushed to one side.

She was now completely naked in a public cinema on all fours with a stream of cum leaking from her pussy as a crowd of men lined up to fuck her. The original group where clearly keen to use her first, when she had been flipped over, the man she had been sucking swiftly moved to between her legs, gripping her hips he sank into her soaked cunt and began to fuck her with fast deep strokes, she had clearly been stretched out by the previous man as an audible squelching noise could be heard as he fucked her.

Men continued to surround her as she was fucked, hands groped at her tits and spanked her cheeks, her nipples were pulled harder, and she moaned loudly at the increasingly rough sex she was receiving. As soon as the man fucking her came, he slipped out and a clear stream of cum could be seen dribbling down the inside of her thigh.

The first man who had not been with the group now stepped forward, he was an older looking man, in the dim light I guessed late fifties to early sixty's wearing cargo shorts and sported a grizzled look. As he lined up behind Louise he teased her hole with his cock, it was long and curved as he started to edge it in, he reached forward and gripped Louise's throat pulling her back to him, he was calling her all manner of names, slut, cunt, whore etc as he sank into and fucked her.

She moaned at both the physical and verbal abuse as he fucked her, with one hand on her throat which he was holding firmly he reached around and pulled on her nipples. The even more extreme treatment was clearly turning her on as she began to orgasm on his cock, crying out as he increased her abuse. Her noises obviously triggered him as he fucked her faster and choked her throat, with a deep growl he emptied his balls into her adding to the loads already leaking from her.

As he slid out of her, he slapped her ass one more time leaving a clear handprint with the force, it was visible even in the dim light, but it only aroused Louise even more. Another man now slid underneath her and urged her down onto him, his cock was not large so easily slipped into her, a stranger wearing an old shirt and tracksuit bottoms slipped them down and moved behind her. The group watched as the second man managed to push his cock in alongside the others cock, the two men now worked in unison as they fucked her, pulling her hips back to stay inside her they increased their pace and her moans grew louder as the two men began to cum, pulsing and spurting inside her filling her willing cunt with yet more cum, a white froth forming from their fucking around their cocks as they rammed into her pussy.

Another man, a tall mixed-race man in his fifties was now straddling the seat and she was sucking hungrily on his dark cock as the two men came inside her. The mixed-race man held up her face and told her to push out her tongue, she did as he instructed, as he wanked the head of his cock onto her tongue, she tasted him as pre cum leaked from his cock head into her mouth.

After a few minutes of hard wanking, he swore at her and shot thick ropes of cum over her tongue, across her faces and into her mouth. He used his cock to smear the cum across her face and then back into her mouth for her to clean him. He then stood up and climbed back over the row of seats behind, as he did another man took his place and eagerly offered his cock to Louise, which she took.

As she sucked on yet another strange cock another anonymous erection was sinking into her pussy from underneath her, this was one was thick and plugged the steady stream of cum now leaking from her. As the man began to fuck her yet another moved behind her, but instead of attempting to access her stuffed pussy he rubbed his cock over her ass, his intention clear as he pushed forward and eased himself inside her tight hole, with her pussy full, she was able to relax and take his cock up her ass.

Slowly he worked himself inside her, making small thrusts until his cock was buried in her. Louise moaned around the three cocks that were now inside her, as she adjusted to the triple penetration, the men used her like a piece of fuck meat sawing in and out of her holes. Their pace increasing as they approached their own orgasms, Louise tightened her grip on them as she felt them stiffen and begin to pulse inside her, within seconds they all fired heavy loads into her, releasing yet another volley of cum into her body.

As they eased from her, their cocks wilting, Louise collapsed and rolled over onto her back, there was movement behind the group. The couple had clearly heard Louises moans and the men's grunts as they used her body and had come to investigate. As several of the men saw the couple they parted, a young man in his mid-twenties and a slim attractive blonde woman also in her twenties appeared. She wore a denim skirt and tight T-Shirt, they stood amongst the group looking down at Louise as she played with her clit still aroused at her own exposure. The young woman was clearly not wearing a bra as two hard nipples were prominent in her T-Shirt.

It seemed like they were unsure of what to do, as they looked at Louise the last man who had not fucked Louise yet shuffled in between her legs and sank into her cunt, he lasted only a few minutes, pumping into her simply to relieve his erection and empty his balls, he came quickly and stood up, reaching down he wiped his cock on her discarded dress, zipped up and shuffled away.

The man in the young couple clearly was out of his comfort zone, but the young woman surprised the whole group as she knelt between Louise legs, Louise moaned as she felt the young woman's tongue run across her inflamed pussy, lapping at her lips and taking in the copious quantities of cum leaking from Louise.

The young woman was clearly very kinky as she reached behind herself and pulled her denim skirt up around her waist, her bare pussy was just visible in the dim light as she began to finger herself whilst she ate out Louise.

John and the young man were the only ones not to have cum yet and the young man appeared in shock at the behaviour of his girlfriend. John caught Louise's eye and she nodded; she understood what he needed. John knelt behind the young woman and eased his stiff cock into her pussy, she was tight and very wet as he held her hips and began to fuck her.

As they fucked, she tongued and fingered Louise bringing her towards yet another orgasm, she clearly had an insatiable appetite for cum as she was scooping the multiple loads of cum out of Louise's pussy and swallowing it as she lapped at Louise.

12