Daddy's Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want, babygirl? You want to be Daddy's Little Slut?"

She shivered again, almost violently. Looked into my eyes. Gasped loudly, "Ohhhh God! OH GOD! Oh... yes, Daddy!"

"Say it... let me hear your sweet voice begging for it."

The last of her shame colored her cheeks and another tear mingled with my juices on her perfect cheek. And then Katie whispered, "I want it, Daddy. Please... please teach me. Tell me what you need, I'll do anything. ANYTHING! So please, Daddy, make me yours. Make me your slut!"

I smiled and without another word, picked up her feather-light body, spun her around, and set her on the floor in front of me. I threw the blanket away completely and reached down to pull her close. I let her explore for a few moments on her own, not wanting to seem too cruel or aggressive and risk scaring her. I had a feeling she'd at least fooled around with boys before, so it wouldn't be a total shock, but I knew she'd need to adjust at least a little.

Her delicate fingers traced my veins, wrapped around me as far as they could, stroked soooooo gently. She moaned softly as the first stream of precum rolled over her knuckles. She leaned close, and I knew she was enjoying this. The feeling. The smell. And soon enough, the taste. Soft kisses followed by an eager tongue. She explored, and cleaned, the head, then down my shaft. Then Katie surprised me by happily lapping up the warm pool around the base. Still wanting more, she lifted my cock a bit and started licking my balls clean, too.

"You really like that, don't you babygirl?"

Katie paused just long enough to smile up at me and say, "Oh YES! I LOVE it, Daddy!" Then she dove happily back into licking my massive testes.

She spent the next few moments chasing my juices. The more she cleaned, the more spilled out. Especially when I stroked myself while she licked my balls. And I adored the sight of my fresh, hot precum splashing across her pretty face as she slurped it up lower down. I guided her a bit, letting her suck the head of my cock, drinking from the source. And I stroked against and over her upturned face until my thick juices covered every inch. Then I began to teach her to suck me properly. Sighing as my beautiful daughter took my aching cock in her mouth.

I needed more, but I was also curious. Katie was so eager to chase down every drop of precum, I wondered how far she would go. So, I told her to take a little break, to relax her jaws. And I told her she could entertain me in another way for a few moments. I had her stand. Then ordered her to strip.

I smiled appreciatively and stroked myself as Katie gingerly exposed her body. Her damp top peeling off, revealing small but perfect breasts, with small hard nipples in the most delicate shade of pink. Then her hands slid over her belly, and pushed her drenched panties down and off. I sucked a breath over my teeth when I saw her sweet, pink pussy was shaved clean.

"Do you like me, Daddy?"

"Oh yesssss babygirl! You are so very beautiful. Now... come here."

I guided her back to her knees and brought her eager mouth back to my cock. As she explored and chased down what she had missed, I spread my legs a bit more and leaned back against the couch a bit. Giving her more access. I had to give her a few gentle nudges, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easily I was able to guide her tongue down my shaft, over my balls, and chasing the last trickles of precum down to my ass. To be honest, I don't particularly enjoy ass play, but I DO enjoy seeing how far a girl will go. And my little Katie happily licking her own Father's ass was very enjoyable indeed.

"Oh wow babygirl! You're even more naughty than I thought." I said with a wink. "You still like being Daddy's little slut?" I got a muffled "Mmhmm" as a response. So i reached down, wrapping my fingers up in her hair, and pulled her up. "Such a good girl... now I'm going to teach you to REALLY suck me. Would you like that? You want Daddy to fuck your pretty mouth?"

"Yessss Daddy!"

Without another word I guided her lips back to my cock. I went slow at first. My hands pushing just a bit. And I moaned and whispered encouragement as she took more and more... deeper and deeper. Then I increased the pressure little by little. Slowly... gently... almost sweetly... forcing my throbbing cock down her throat. Katie gagged softly and her eyes watered, but she never asked me to stop or even slow down. She just moaned and I saw her hand down between her legs, teasing herself as her Daddy's big strong hands taught her to deepthroat.

I felt her tongue working to swallow as my juices filled her mouth, then I moaned loudly as I finally felt the head of my cock enter Katie's throat. I rocked my hips, slipping the last inch or so inside. Then I held her there. Her nose against my belly and my heavy balls resting on her chin. Then I let her catch her breath before guiding her down again. Soon I didn't need to use my hands as much, and could simply rock my hips, truly fucking her mouth and throat. I took the opportunity to explore and tease her lovely young body.

I felt, more than heard, Katie moan around my cock as my hands found her firm breasts. Cupping and squeezing... pinching and twisting her nipples playfully. Then I leaned further, more or less trapping her with my cock down her throat as I reached to caress her hips and her perfect ass. Then I slipped one hand under her, joining and then replacing her own fingers, to rub her clit and tease her sweet pussy.

My experience soon led me to keep my thumb circling and occasionally bearing down on her sensitive clit, while I used one finger to slip inside her, making that little "come here" motion to hit her g-spot, and one finger from my other hand still reaching over her to softly tease her tender ass.

I knew she could probably feel the precum pouring steadily into her belly, but I think she was a bit disappointed to miss the taste. Still, Katie seemed perfectly happy until my teasing sent her crashing over the cliff of an enormous orgasm. Afterward, I had to let her catch her breath for quite some time. Her eyes unfocused, a mix of my precum and her own spit drooling from her lips, Katie rocked and moaned as I patiently stroked myself.

When I saw she was coming back to herself I asked, "Did you enjoy that, babygirl?"

"Oh My God, Daddy! Do you really need to ask? That was AMAZING!"

"Haha! Well, I just wanted to make sure."

Katie giggled and started to babble the way girls her age tend to do, "I mean, wow! Like, I could feel you sort of pulsing against my tongue... like a heartbeat... and your... uh... stuff tastes soooooo good! And there was so much! And ohhh God! When you sort of pushed into my throat... I thought I would pass out! But it felt soooooo hot!"

"So you liked letting Daddy fuck your pretty mouth?"

I switched to stroking with my offhand, reaching under Katie with the other. Gently rubbing my dripping wet fingers into her clit. Letting her feel my precum tingling against her most sensitive spots. Even smearing a little of the creamy juice against her tight ass.

She giggled softly, then distracted a little by my touch, "Umm... I know it's soooooo naughty... but yes! It felt so... dirty... like you're using me... like I'm just a whore... but... I felt so loved, too. Like you're part of me... being inside... making me belong to you. And I felt... full... I don't know how to explain it. I mean, I AM full heehee. I could feel it sliding... down my throat the whole time and... I think my stomach is filled. But I felt full in a different way, too."

"I'm glad, because I want you to enjoy this and I hope you still feel special. You're my Angel... my Princess... but..."

"I'm your slut now, too, Daddy. Oh God! It still feels so bad to say that! But... I think I love it, too. You always make me feel so special. Loved. Protected. And what you just did... Oh God! I've never felt that good ever. So I mean it... I'll do ANYTHING for you, Daddy."

"Anything?" I ask as I cup my hand under the head of my cock, stroking with the other. Katie doesn't answer at first, looking down... watching... as I collect a handful of fresh precum.

She looks back up, right into my eyes, and I can see just a trace of shame smothered in pure passion. She smiles sweetly and says, "Yes, Daddy. Anything. Just as long as I get to help you feel like you make me feel."

"Special? Loved?"

She giggles, "Yes, those, too. But you know what I meant. I want to make you..." I interrupted her by doing something that I think surprised her. I'd be willing to bet Katie thought I'd ask her to drink the precum I'd collected, or maybe that I'd pour or rub it over her face and body. Instead, I reached down between her legs and massaged it generously into her tender young holes. Katie gasped at feeling her clit submerged in my warm juices, but moaned like a cat in heat as she felt my fingers slipping into each of her tight holes.

I smiled, "Yes? You were saying?"

"Oh... Daddy... I... ohhh that feels soooooo good!" A brief look of pure fear and shame flashed over Katie's face, but I didn't find out why until later. "I... oh God! It's too much... I feel so filthy... but God it feels sooooooo good! Please, Daddy... don't stop... I want you to do whatever you want... whatever you need... to... to..." I slipped another finger into each hole, fore and middle in her pussy, ring and pinky in her ass. She gasped and clutched at me, moaning softly and rocking her hips as I slid my fingers in and out.

"What do you want me to do, babygirl?"

"I... I don't know... anything you want, Daddy. Do you want me to... suck y-your... your cock again? Or... ummm... OH! That feels amazing! Ummm... maybe you want to... ummm..."

"What honey, don't be shy now" I chuckled softly.

"I... ohhhhh God, Daddy! I want to... make you... I want to make you cum, Daddy!"

"Hmmm that's a good little slut... but tell me... HOW do you want to make Daddy cum?" I emphasized my question my pushing my fingers deeper. Stirring my precum into her body.

"I... I don't know, Daddy. Whatever you want. Whatever feels best. I can try to suck you... or you can use my throat like before... or... ummm... if you want... you could... ummm... you could... fuck me..." She looked up with such a precious expression. Shame and lust... fear and hope... all mixed together.

I controlled my answer with some effort. "Well... you said your tummy felt full eariler, so I don't think we should try more of that tonight." Her eyes practically lit up. "So tell me... do you want me to fuck your sexy ass..." I playfully wiggled the fingers there, making Katie moan and squirm. "or do you want Daddy to fuck your sweet little pussy?" More wiggling and even more moaning.

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but I swear she blushed even more. Then she slowly stood up, slipping my fingers out of her as she did, and stood in front of me. She looked thoughtful for a moment, then answered, "Well... actually I really want you to try my... ummm... fucking my ass... but... well, like your fingers feel really good, but your... ummm... your cock... I think it's too big. I don't think I can take it yet, and I couldn't bear to disappoint you. So... ummm... if you want... well... it's your choice, Daddy."

Katie moved to the couch beside me, kneeling on the cushions and arching her back. I stood and walked behind her, gasping softly as my sweet shy daughter reached back with one hand, spreading herself open for me... offering herself to me. I stepped closer, caressing her hip with one hand, stroking and rubbing my cock from her clit to her pink rosebud ass and back.

"You're such a good girl, Katie. And I love you so very much, don't ever forget that. But right now... I'm not sure if I can hold myself back any more. Let me know if I'm hurting you, but I need to... I need to cum, babygirl."

"I know, Daddy. It's OK. You can hurt me." Katie turned her head to look me in the eye. "I know you love me. I just want you to cum. I don't care what it takes. You can spank me... choke me... slap me. Shove your cock down my throat until I can't breathe. Fuck my ass until I cry. Fuck my pussy until I can't walk. Just cum for me. Cum for your little girl, please Daddy! I'll drink it if you want... or you can shoot it in my ass... or... ummm... if you want to cum... y'know... on me... like on my body or... ummm... my face... I won't even wash it off for school tomorrow... if you want..."

"Ahhh wow! That's such a naughty idea!" I said with a wink. "But I have something more... special in mind." I hooked my thumb into Katie's tight ass and, before she recovered from that sensation, plunged my cock up to the hilt in her tender cunt.

"Ohhhh GOD!! Daddy!" Katie screamed so loud I worried my wife would wake up. But I didn't worry long. The sight... and the feeling... of my cock buried in my daughter's hot slit was enough to make me forget everything else. I held still for a little, letting her relax. Soon I heard her soft voice, "I can feel it... ohhhh God... I can feel you, Daddy... stretching me... filling me... ohhhhh it's sooooooooo good!"

"I feel you, too, babygirl. Are you ready for more? You want Daddy to really fuck your little cunt?"

"Yes! Please, Daddy!"

And so I did. I pounded into her like a man possessed. My balls slapping against her clit. My thumb gently teasing her ass. Katie screamed with another crushing orgasm, her young pussy squeezing me tight. We both knew she was milking a constant stream of precum into herself. And we both knew that even precum can be dangerous... but neither of us cared in that moment.

I slipped my thumb out of her ass and reached around to offer it to her lips. I smiled as my perfect little whore eagerly sucked it clean. Then, keeping myself buried inside her, I lifted Katie up and sat us both back down with her now riding me reversed. Her earlier orgasms had relaxed her body, her cervix dilating open, so as Katie gently lowered herself onto me we both felt my cock push deeper than before. She gasped and, I think, had another small orgasm. Then, with my help, started rocking her hips and really riding me. I reached up, cupping her perfect tits, and teased her sensitive nipples.

Then I swiveled her around to face me. She kept riding and our hips started grinding and thrusting together. I heard her gasp as her clit rubbed against me. Then made her gasp again by reaching back to tease her ass a little more.

After a little while she looked into my eyes. Searching. And finding. Then she shook with another orgasm and crushed herself against me. Pressing her hard nipples against my chest and hunching her hips wildly. When she relaxed, I felt her kiss my neck and whisper, "I want you more than anything, Daddy. I feel filthy and used, but I don't ever want to be clean again. All I can smell is you... all I can taste is you... all I can feel is you. And I never want it to stop."

"Then we never will."

She looked at me deeply again, then nodded as if to herself. "I can feel you throbbing inside me. It's driving me crazy. Knowing that each little throb means another stream of your... juice... is spilling into me. I know I shouldn't... I know it's soooooo wrong... but I love it. And... I made a decision."

"Oh? And what's that?"

Suddenly shy Katie reappeared for a little. "Well... y'know how earlier you asked me how I want to make you cum? I mean... it's still up to you... I'll do anything you want or... ummm... let you do whatever you want to me... but... if it's OK... I want to feel... I mean... if you want... would you cum... ummm... inside me?"

Just hearing her say that just about made my cock spontaneously combust. She felt it swell and bit her lip in the most incredibly shy, unassuming, and utterly sexy way. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us both over until I was back on top with her legs around my waist. I slowly pushed my hips forward, sinking every inch of me into her. Both of us felt the swollen head slip completely past her cervix, leaving her completely unprotected.

Just like before, when I'd gotten her to lick my ass, I felt a sudden urge to test her limits. To see how dirty she could really be. So I gazed into her eyes and asked, "Is that really what you want? You want to feel Daddy's cum inside you?"

Katie's eyes sparkled. "Yes, Daddy!"

I started very slowly rocking my hips... fucking her with long, smooth strokes. "Are you sure? My sweet little babygirl wants this cock... the same cock that made you... to fill your little pussy up? That's very VERY dirty."

I saw her eyes welling up... and her voice cracked just a little... but the last of Katie's shame crumbled in that moment before overwhelming desire. "I... I know it is, Daddy. And I don't care. I'm not just your little girl any more. I'm your... I'm your slut, too. Your whore. I'm whatever you want me to be. So... so..."

I pushed deep and paused, making Katie's eyes flutter. "Yes? What are you trying to say?"

"God! It just feels so incredible, Daddy! So... I... ohhhh God! I can feel you stirring your juices around in me every time we move. My whole body is tingling because I can feel... it... I know there's healthy sperm even in the... ummm... pre-juice. So I know I'm covered in... God! I'm so fucking filthy! I know your sperm is all over my skin... all over my face... in my hair... it's in my stomach... and at least a little is in my ass. And I know there's a lot in my cunny right now, too."

"Haha!" I chuckled. "That's true. And yes, you are a filthy little whore. I've never met anyone who loves cum more than you. But that still doesn't answer my question: do you REALLY want your Daddy to cum in your sweet, pink little pussy?"

"Ohhhhhh God! I... I... I want you... and I'm not... ummm... Please, Daddy! I... want... Ohhhhh God! I really am a whore, but I don't care! I want you. I want this. I want you to fuck my little cunny as hard as you want. And then I want you to fill me up. Please, Daddy! Please!"

I couldn't help testing just a bit more. "Hmmm such a dirty little slut. But I think I might like it." I said with a wink. I started moving my hips a little more, picking up the speed and intensity. "But if you really are sure... if you REALLY want this... answer one last question."

"Of course, Daddy. Anything." Katie smiled up at me.

"You want to feel me cum... You want to feel my cock pulsing... shooting boiling hot ropes of cum deep inside... you want to feel it... plastering the walls of your pussy... and flooding your belly with an ocean of Daddy's precious seed."

Katie is panting, gasping and mouthing "yes" silently over and over, but I haven't finished.

"But I'll tell you what I want. I don't just want to cum inside you, babygirl. That's not enough. So yes, I AM going to cum inside you... sooooooooo DEEP inside! You think you feel full now? I'm going to bathe your womb in soooooo much cum, babygirl. And I'm not just going to fill you with my seed, I'm going to PLANT it... right here... in your fertile little belly. So... is THAT what you want? You want Daddy to breed you?"

Katie whimpered softly and I could feel her pussy gripping me. I half expected her to break down in tears, but she looked up at me clearly. Gasping in pure pleasure. And she said, "Yes, Daddy! Please! I... I'm not... on birth control. So I might get pregnant just from the sperm already inside me... but... I... I want to make sure! So please, Daddy! You own me completely. Your cum made me... made all of me... it made my little pussy. So cum... inside me... fill me up with that precious baby-making seed. Please, Daddy!"

As she talked, I thrust faster... harder... deeper. I could feel my balls tensing, ready to explode. And I know Katie could feel my cock pulsing like crazy. She looked into my eyes, hooking her nails into my back and her legs around my waist. And she moaned with me, and said, "Ohhhh yessssss Daddy! Cum! Please! Ohhhhh God!! Breed me, Daddy! Breed your little girl!"