Daddy's Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blinding flash and a rush of heat... I roared like a wounded lion and experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. My balls drained... pumping wave after wave of thick, rich cum into Katie's eager body. I looked down at her as she gasped in ecstacy. Her pale freckled skin flushed with heat. Breasts heaving. Eyes screwed shut against the intensity of the feeling... the feeling of a HUGE load of my sperm blasting through her defenseless womb. It might have been my imagination, but I thought I saw her belly swelling as I filled her to overflowing.

"Ohhhh Daddy! You did it. You gave me sooooooo much! Am I a good girl? I hope I made you happy."

I smiled down at her. Her hair a sodden mess, her beautiful face streaked with tears and spit and still dripping with my precum. Her whole body, in fact, was caked in a thick layer of slowly drying juices, hers and mine. She was utterly filthy. And never more beautiful.

"Yes, sweetheart, you're a very good little girl. And I'm very happy."

Katie giggled happily and looked down to where I was still impaling her. "I can still feel it pulsing a little." I slowly pulled my still hard cock from her. I'd never cum so hard, so I was more than a little surprised to see another stream of cum pouring out of me. It splashed wetly across her clit, leaving a thick rope connecting our bodies. I watched it slowly slide over her abused slit, pooling around her puckered ass. One last idea occurred to me then.

I gently gathered the leaking cum onto the head of my surprisingly hard cock. Katie gasped at the feeling of my cum-soaked cock teasing her tiny ass, but I had other ideas. One last gift for her.

I stepped up with one leg onto the couch, telling Katie to stay still so my cum wouldn't drain out of her. Then I very carefully straddled her, bringing my weakly pulsing cock and its slippery cargo to her lips. Katie smiled so beautifully, then hungrily sucked me clean. Tasting herself and my cum. She seemed so perfectly content already, but her smile grew even more when my cock gave one last pulse... and sent a few thin strands of cum across her pretty face. It was nothing compared to the load I'd just filled her with, but to Katie it was everything.

"Thank you, Daddy! This is so perfect."

As I stepped back and looked down at her, I knew she was right. I had made the biggest mess of my life, and my little Katie helped me do it.