All Comments on 'Daddy's Naughty Offer'

by daddyslittlegirl21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more story and fucking

Good start, now let Dad get some pussy and ass from his fledgling little whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Incest

Reading about the daughter sucking her father's cock turned me on. You did a good job showing her sucking and jacking his cock and then his squirting in her mouth. My cock got nice and hard. Keep writing incest stories. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good start

a good start, but kinda yadda-yadda'd over the intercourse. Lots of room for a Part 2. Maybe Mom wants some of her own action?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Need more in the story about their fucking!

You jumped over the part about their fucking too quickly and it's leaving me high and dry after getting all hot about her sucking him off! I always wanted to fuck my dad but never did. These are my favorite types of stories and never fail to powerfully arouse me! Let's have a "Part 2" soon!

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
Gold Mine!

Great story telling of every girl's gold mine between their legs and how to cash in on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT

Don't pay attention to the crowd saying there wasn't enough fucking, some can't appriciate a hot BJ story! I esp. liked how she wanted to do her best for daddy once she knew he'd been wanting her. If only all daughters were so thoughtful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucking hot!!!!!

i wish i had a daughter like that

SPERMANENTSPERMANENTabout 13 years ago
i wonder...

wonder if i can talk my daughter into something just as nice;) Time will tell...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That story made my dick really hard!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous