All Comments on 'Daddy's New Girlfriend'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

But way too long and repetive. Got really boring around page 5.

2 stars

DragonRider55

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 5 years ago
One hell of a story .

Good Job ,that was a great story .Loved it .Thank you for the fun read .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Relentless buttfucking

That amount of repetitive anal could put a woman in the hospital. And with no enema preparation, some very messy accidents might happen.

Regardless, the ending was hot and intense. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Papa deserves to be punished. As well as his daughter's friend.

The deal was for her friend's ass anus whatever you choose to call the rear end. Not her vagina. They both betrayed her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anal sex

Way too much anal sex in these stories, the writers must all be closet gays.

rickp0383rickp0383almost 5 years ago
5 Stars Awesome

More, more, more!!! Keep with the chapters and the other girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Looks like the makings of a new happy family: Mark and his harem of willing sluts under one roof. Would be interested to see how this all evolves if Mark and Debra marry and Silvia and Tanya become step sisters.

Only point of feedback is that it was difficult to visualize what some of the characters looked like. Not sure if you were intentionally vague for our imaginations, but some more visual descriptors during the sex scenes would have been good. Also, I get that it’s a story with lots of anal, but some variety would be great. I’d be interested in a follow up if you ever do one. Other than that, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Hot!

Sounds like the beginning of a great series. More please!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Please continue with a chapter for each of Tanya's friend's birthdays. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome awesome awesome

It reminded me of the time I lost my anal virginity to my girlfriends mother. My wife and I still share her mother on occasion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Enjoyed greatly. Future chapters need more of the lesbianism. preferably with multiple strap ons with the other girlfriend's after they have had their various cherries popped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"( HOT )"

The hottest story I have read in a long time !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This was so hot

Best story I've read in a long long time. So 🔥

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

the idea behind this story is good, divorced families and all, but I think this is one of your weakest stories in awhile. The details are often off, such as Mark's first date being on a Friday night, but the girls had school the next day, and the plot didn't make sense to me-----too complicated and messy. I think it worked have worked better as a multi chapter undertaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anal is refreshing!

Can't tell you how much I loved this anal incest adventure! Keep up the good works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FUCKING GREAT!!!!!

What more is there needed to say. From start to finish it was well told, correct grammar, and just FUCKING GREAT! Hope you do some more.

catamitecatamitealmost 5 years ago
My Fuck, What A Great Read

I am not a great fan of anal, nor of teen incest for that matter, furthermore I doubted that I would have ever even considered reading 8 pages of the subject. Fuck, I couldn't put it down. The beginning of a disasterous marriage breakup, got me cheering for these poor fuckers, and the story just kept getting Hotter and Hotter bu the paragraph. Great job. Straight to favorites

jfh55jfh55almost 5 years ago
excellent story

Very well written story . Kept me mesmerized start to finish.

KIMCANCER3040KIMCANCER3040almost 5 years ago
You have talent!

Well done! Ass play galore!

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 4 years ago
Wonderful tale of the modern family dynamic!

I imagine scenarios similar to this are happening all over. Your story is well planned and flows with ease and Debra is truly a nasty lady. Can see a threesome with her and the ex-boss who is now his friend. Love to read that. I do not think these people would work in a blended family, too much demand on his cock, though as written, he seems to have super-stud capability.

Five stars from me and thanks for the fantasies!

Kitist02Kitist02over 4 years ago
Very well written!

I rarely give 5*, but this deserved it from about the middle of the second page. And it got better and hotter as it went. A delightful, sexy, and sensual read...

The repartee' between the girls, between Mark and Tanya, and between Mark and Debra was thoroughly believable and kept the story flowing nicely.

You have set up a follow through story with Dianne's coming (cuming?) birthday. I hope you will write it, and write it as energetically as this is. I'll be delighted to read it.

PapaBear76PapaBear76over 4 years ago
Well done

A little hard to believe but it's so hot, I had to give it a 5 star.

A little more detail in the sex might be nice.

Please consider reading some of mine.

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderover 4 years ago
Holy impossible fantasies

That was hot. Not for a second could I see it really happen, but why ruin a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dad's new girlfriend

I read the first chapter then discovered it was 8 chapters long... What I read was good but it is waaaaay too long....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice build-up, though a bit too much anal, to the point of it being a tad silly that those pussies are so woefully underused.

Would like a second chapter where Dianne also tries out things, hopefully not just anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I WANT PART 2

This story has potential to become something more AND not just be anal galore. It was good, but get them to a stable place that's fun. Set up Daddy's Little Harem and go from there. And how do they keep this from the boys? The sex noises will make it a hard secret to keep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lots of potential here

Sadly, it was a documentary. I don't get it, I've read a lot of your other stories and you knock it out of the park - this one felt phoned in. Show, not tell, brother. You're better than this, damn it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing and very hot! I am not into much incest, but this story got my juices flowing. Well done! A lot of thought and effort went into the right words at the right moment, and the story flowed well. Most people don't realize how hard writing actually is. "Easy reading is damn hard writing" I can imagine being Tanya and receiving all of that meat in my heart-shaped butt for a very long time... not from my dad, but I can just imagine, can't I? Five gasms gets you five stars! :)

Making Love for YOU, DC

MechaBladeMechaBladeover 3 years ago

Well-written and hot. I was looking for an incest story, and the fact that this was anal-focused just made it much hotter. The fact that not only did all the women want Mark, but were also comfortable with lesbian sex did make it a tad fantastical, but this didn't interfere with my enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good friend

Lucky Sylvia, she got her tight ass stuffed with her friend daddy's cock. Tanya is a good friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Well written, well edited and excellent storytelling from the setup to the 'main players' intro and then smoothly from one extraordinarily hot scene to the next and then the next!

I would so love to see this turned into a series!

CLinz49CLinz49over 2 years ago

So well written, for sure the hottest story I have read here in over 10 years! I had a hot I dea of turning this into a hot incest porno with more of Tanya's friends getting her dad's huge cock in their tight asses!!

The mind just reels at the possibilities!!

Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t believe Lexxruthless put an anal sex warning at the beginning of his story. Kinda like Stephen King warning: “you might be frightened”.

There are always three constants in a Lexxruthless story:

1. The male protagonist will be stalwart and true, introspective, kind and considerate - with a huge cock!

2. Said protagonist will be pumping iron, either obtaining or maintaining a jacked physique.

3. Said cock will always wind up in at least one asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want my daddy Craig to fuxk me and not his ex wife

ThomasHardy157ThomasHardy157about 2 years ago

The story was beautiful and extremely erotic. I can't wait for the sequel where Tanya's other friens are also initiated

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years ago

super hot story loved it made me very hard while reading it thanks.

jagganathjagganath9 months ago

Love it when you kept the name DEBRA :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8740 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...