Daddy's New Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddyyy," she moaned as she reached under and tried to moved his hand off her oversensitive clit, "too much," she whimpered.

Larry moved his hand off of her pussy, only to grab her hand and cup it over her pussy in a way that allowed her to feel where they were joined. "Who does this cum-filled pussy belong to?"

McKinsey involuntarily squeezed around his cock. "Y...You Daddy."

Larry rumbled as he nuzzled her mating spot. "That's right little girl," he crooned as he used his fingers to begin guiding her fingers to rub circles over her clit. She moaned as she began squirming from the actions. "Say it for me again baby."

Normally McKinsey couldn't do this kind of thing, but every part of her just wanted to listen to her alpha and make him happy. That made it so much easier to purr, "My pussy belongs to you Daddy." She moaned as he kept guiding her fingers.

"So when I say my little girl's pussy hasn't had enough?"

McKinsey moaned at what she realized he was getting at, and gripped his cock tighter. "Then it hadn't had enough Daddy. Please Daddy, give me more, I need more."

"That's what I thought."

Larry moved their fingers together over her clit as he began moving his hips in shallow thrusts that his still swollen knot would allow, making her moan louder as she moved with everything he did. "You listen so good 'mega," he moaned when she pushed back into a thrust, "should mark you. Keep you for good."

"Yes!" The omega cried out as the knot inside her rubbed back and forth over her g spot, combing with her and her father rubbing her clit to send wave after wave of unrelenting pleasure through her. "I wanna stay, wanna be a good omega for you alpha. Give you as many - oh god - pups as you'll put in me. Present anytime you want!"

Her last word was forced out of her by a balls deep thrust, followed by another rush of warmth inside of her as Larry emptied the last of his cum into his daughter's eager womb. The warmth of his release as it coated her insides, and the way his cock twitched and throbbed heavily inside of her, had the omega crying out as her own orgasm struck. Her walls sucked every last drop of her alpha's seed into her body, helping her own father inseminate her with his offspring, as he nipped at her shoulder, whispering words to encourage her to stay pliant and willing as she took his seed into her.

His hand finally left her hand and her pussy to stroke over her flat stomach. "You'll look so beautiful carrying our pup, 'mega," he crooned for her as she purred into the pillow her face was half buried in, "and anyone who sees your growing belly will know you made your alpha proud. Until then, after we get some rest in I'll make sure to leave a mark on that pretty little neck of yours."

McKinsey let her father gently guide her so they were laying on their sides, with her body held flush against his as they enjoyed their afterglows, and he enjoyed his rut being satisfied by such a good piece of ass. She was full in ways she could never have imagined past what she read on the internet, and she took a new kind of pleasure in knowing she'd made her alpha cum so much.

With both parties being satisfied and exhausted, soon both were out cold, with Larry's cock plugging his daughter full of his cum. She was close enough to her heat that there was a very good chance she could get pregnant soon, but Larry was sure he'd have a fun time making sure she carried his next child.