Daddy's New Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
Larry and Alex have a chat in the office.
5.3k words
4.63
69.9k
107

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of the phone call, it had been his stomach twisting shame that kept Alex locked away inside his office for the whole work day, as well as the overwhelming scent of his own arousal and subsequent release permeating the enclosed room. Thanks to some work place regulations, which included measures to keep scents restricted to the office, no one outside the office knew a damn thing. Even though they couldn't possibly know the cause, Alex knew that if he left the office he would wonder with every look his scent drew his way if the shop workers knew about the phone call with Larry Tyvek that morning, and he was not up for dealing with that much paranoia and shame in one day. Staying in the office was easier...when the scent wasn't reminding him on the panting voice over the phone.

"Gonna fill you up, empty every last drop in that womb 'me- oh fuck... Take my cock so good."

Larry's words had become choppy from his soft panting by then and Alex could only imagine what the omega beneath him was feeling. Her moans earlier in the phone call, before Larry had ordered her silent ("God you're so thick, stretch me so good alpha.") had given Alex a hint of what he could be missing out on. As an omega without an alpha, Alex envied the female omega in Larry's bed.

Honestly, he was just envious of female omegas in general.

Unless a female omega was born with something wrong with them, all of them were able to breed. Although male omegas weren't rare, male omegas that could breed were. But unlike male omegas who couldn't breed, and didn't present as an omega until they were old enough, the male omegas that could breed were obvious from birth because of their physical differences.

They had dicks like all males but instead of leading down to a scrotum, beneath his cock a pair of labia formed that housed their testes and protected the secondary (female) genitalia -- sans clit -- that led up inward to the same reproductive system a female omega would have. Below that secondary genitalia were the same taint and anus that everyone had. When it came down to genital functionality, although male omegas could ejaculate from their knotless dicks, it contained none of the ingredients needed to impregnate a female. And unlike the pussy of a female alpha, a male omega could take a male alpha's knot with ease, and the slick they produced like a female omega helped them do so.

Another difference between male omegas that could breed, and ones that couldn't, was the production of their slick. Male omegas who could whelp were able to produce slick from their secondary genitalia, since that was the hole that needed to be fucked for the omega to be bred, not the ass. Male omegas that could not breed had a special gland located inside their anal canal that produced the slick needed for them to be able to take an alpha's cock, or a toy if that was their thing.

Alex had no way of knowing, but Larry never cared enough about omegas (let alone male omegas) to learn about the differences in male omegas. As far as Larry knew, no matter the secondary classification, all male bodies were the same. He had never bothered messing around with any male omegas, so why would he need to know what their genitals were like?

Alex was fortunate enough to be a male that could breed, and for some fucked up reason even he didn't understand, he wanted Larry to be the one to impregnate him. He couldn't explain it. He knew Larry wanted nothing to do with him -- it was obvious Larry just enjoyed toying with an omega -- but some primal part of him wanted the alpha to turn his attention on him, even if for one night.

And he had always been curious about what the older alpha hid inside his jeans -- if he had any reason to be as cocky as he was, or if he would have been a disappointment in the sack. Now, that didn't appear to be the case and that didn't help Alex's resistance any, neither did the fact that Larry was obviously a dirty talker, promising to breed the female he claimed to have taken as his mate. Alex never thought he would get to hear anything like that directed at himself.

The worst part of it all was that he didn't even want to want the older alpha the way he did. Despite Alex's Daddy kink, he didn't even find Larry all that physically attractive, but god did he smell good. And his words were so filthy with dirty promises that had Alex's cock throbbing again as they replayed in his head.

"Not gonna stop until you stink of me 'mega," Larry growled out, "until you carry Daddy's pup."

Alex had hated how hard his cock kept twitching at the memories and the phantom words replaying in his mind's ear as he hurried to finish his paperwork for the day so he could leave and air out his office. Stewing in his own scent all day had been miserable, and he had ridden his toy until he was a panting, sweaty mess in bed and ready to move past the phone call; honestly just try to forget it happened at all. But he couldn't do it as easily as he would have liked.

True to his word, Larry had sent pictures to Alex's email from his phone -- three of them. One from the front, that showed an exposed throat with two jagged marks on each side of a neck, and then two respective pictures of each bite on its own. Try as he might, Alex hadn't been able to find a way to prove they were fake, since Larry had his hand in the photo to hold up the chin for the neck shot, as well as the other photos, guiding the omega in question where to hold her head.

He really should have deleted those by now but for some stupid reason, he couldn't bring himself to do so. He already sent copies of them to the Center of Pack Authority, making it official that Larry Tyvek had a mate and would be paid for his missed work while he helped the female through her heat.

Alex had felt disappointment, jealousy, and envy all wrapped in one unwillingly aroused ball in his gut. Those jagged, healing marks on both sides of her neck confirmed that Larry had indeed taken a mate. He knew as a male he didn't stand a chance with the older alpha, that didn't stop him from still being envious with how rough they looked.

It was painfully obvious that no care had been given in making them. They had been made in the heat of a passionate moment and (as an unmated omega) Alex had yearned for an alpha to claim him so intimately.

But now... Now the asshole brought his mate into the shop and fucked her right there on the packaging table. Alex rubbed his temples as he stewed in his office after having witnessed the blatant disregard for company policy, health and safety, as well as the lack of respect for his co-workers. When Larry walked into the office and shut the door, Alex glowered at him. "Give me one damn reason I shouldn't fire you." Alex ordered, staring at the alpha that was twice his age with as much anger and authority he could muster with Larry in front of him.

"Well for starters, if you fire me, I won't be able to support you and McKinsey," Larry answered with a nonchalant shrug. It pleased him to see Alex stutter and sputter in confusion before the omega pinched the bridge of his nose so hard Larry would be keeping an eye out later to see if it bruised, "but it would also leave you short handed." Larry grinned at the power he held over Alex without even getting his pants off. "You'd actually have to stop taking new orders because Frank and Bill would have to split my current workload between them, which would get them behind on their own work. Then with all the new working being turned away-"

"Get out." Alex gave a heavy, resigned sigh as he rubbed at his temples and tried to keep breathing through his mouth since he needed to keep his head clear. He didn't want to fall prey to one more of Larry's bullshit games. He also didn't want to smell Larry's sex with his omega. "You've made your point, just don't bring your sex life into the workplace again."

"But your mouth would look so pretty wrapped around my cock..." Larry drawled as he eyed the omega that was already a shade of red he had never seen. And, to his delight, Alex only grew darker as he had to shift in his seat.

"Why do you hate me?"

It was obvious from the exasperated tone Alex griped with that the question was rhetorical, but Larry chuckled and answered anyway

"I don't hate you Alex." He smirked as he folded his arms over his chest. "I just love to make you squirm. You're pretty cute when you get all flustered like this."

Alex's eyes snapped to him, and an uncharacteristic growl came from the younger omega, as he stood up from his desk and stalked over to the alpha with a pissed off omega authority Larry hadn't known Alex capable of. The shorter omega came to a stop in front if him, fuming as he stabbed a finger against Larry's chest and narrowed his eyes.

"You!" He snarled. "You have a fucking mate, that you screwed at work, and you have the nerve to hit on me right now!? Get the fuck out of my office and go to work. We're behind enough as it is, Tyvek, and I am not putting up with your bullshit right now. Do you hear me?"

"Oh, I hear you 'mega," Larry replied as he dropped his arms and looped them around Alex's waist, pulling the omega flush against his body, "I just don't think you hear me."

In his indignant anger, Alex had forgotten why he had been trying to breathe through his mouth, or why he had wanted the desk to stay between him and Larry. But it was too late for him now. Larry had begun pumping out his pheromones when he walked in, staying by the door to flood the small space around him, and had pushed more out the closer Alex got. Unbeknownst to the omega, he had walked right into a scent bomb trap, and it was only when he inhaled sharply at suddenly being pulled that he noticed the warmth under his skin. The slight bulge in Larry's pants was all he could focus on though as McKinsey's words rang in the back of his skull again.

"God you're so thick, stretch me so good alpha."

"You aren't into males Tyvek, remember?" Alex had gone back to breathing through his mouth to try to clear his senses, but the firm bulge was distracting him just as well as the alpha's pheromones would if he kept breathing them in. "You made that very clear the one time I was stupid enough to flirt with you. And ever since then you have made it your goal to fuck with me, even after I've asked you repeatedly to stop. I am not your goddamn toy."

"No..." He reached his hand down and squeezed the pert ass hidden by Alex's jeans, causing the omega to gasp. "But you want to be."

"Jesus Chris Tyvek, you just got a mate! Doesn't she matter!?"

Larry chuckled as he dipped his head and nuzzled the omega's neck, sniffing at his scent and rumbling softly. "Funny enough Alex...McKinsey's the one who suggested I have two omegas." He held Alex to him as he turned them and put Alex up against the wall by his door. His cock hardened even more at the small whimper Alex gave at being sandwiched between the wall and the alpha he had wanted to be knotted by for so long.

How many times had he imagined his toy was Larry?

"When I fucked her, when I made you cum for me over the phone? She suggested I have an omega at home, and an omega here." He traced his nose along Alex's neck, making the younger male shiver as he subconsciously turned his head and exposed more of his neck. "How hard did you cum for me Alex?"

Alex flushed bright red as the memory of Larry's words echoed in his ears as if he were saying them now.

"Gonna knot you, stretch you out and fill you up. Want that? Want Daddy's knot plugging you up while you take his cum like a good bitch?"

"Yes! Fuck!" Alex gave a broken moan as he came, splattering his desk with his release as he used his hand to ride out his orgasm.

Alex had never cum so hard in his life, not even during his own private fantasy sessions, but he couldn't tell Larry that. He was already having trouble making himself push the alpha away; he didn't need to give the bastard any help. Instead, he tried to focus on anything else but the strong alpha body pushing against his. But then something else clicked and Alex looked up at the alpha.

"Wait a minute. She moaned Daddy. That girl was not Allison."

Alex had always been bothered by Larry's sexual relations with his daughter, but not because of the family tie; it was because she hadn't been 18 yet when they started, and still hadn't turned 18 by the time she ran away with a rogue alpha. He just hadn't ever reported Larry because the sour stink of a fearful or upset omega never clung to him. Quite the opposite actually. He figured that was why Larry never went for him, aside from being straight. With how virile the older man was, Alex couldn't blame Ally for submitting to her father, even he wanted to submit to his employee. Plus the few times he saw her she didn't show any signs of abuse, and he was always protective of her otherwise, so who was he to judge?

"She's one of my bastards," Larry answered as he slowly kissed a trail up the curve of Alex's neck, grinning to himself at the soft breathy moan the omega gave. He didn't miss the arousal starting to seep into Alex's scent. "She showed up while I was in rut and it triggered her heat. I made sure we had a talk when our cycles were done, made sure she didn't regret anything. Obviously she's sticking around."

"And sh-she's going to let you....breed her?" The omega questioned.

It was one thing for a daughter to get attached to a father she grew up around; those pairings were more common because of the trust gained as they grew up. It was another for an omega daughter with no ties to an alpha father to end up submitting to said alpha.

"She begs me for it every time I rut into her with my knot." Larry's rumbled vibrated through both his chest and Alex's. "She wants to help carry on my line, that's why she suggested you Alex..."

Alex's knotless cock jerked in his pants at the picture Larry seemed to be painting for him. An alpha with two omegas? Both servicing him and seeing to his needs while also helping him carry on his line? It was such a dehumanizing picture that should have pissed Alex off. But that primal part of his brain was warming very quickly to the idea of being that second omega.

"I don't... No, I wanted to find my own alpha." Alex shook his head, trying to fight that primal urge. He latched on to what he thought would help. "You're just fucking with me again anyway. I'm not falling for your shit again Tyvek."

When Larry drew back enough to look at him, Alex had expected more sweet words, or maybe even for Larry to laugh and pull back more. He hadn't been prepared for the older male to grab him back by the back of his head and crush their mouths together in a rough, claiming kiss that sent a rush of heat between his suddenly weak legs. His hands clutched at Larry's shoulders for support as his mouth was roughly explored and mapped out. He had no idea a kiss alone could be so dominating, but Larry's actions left no doubt in Alex's mind that it would be a long time before another alpha could leave such a thorough claim on his mouth.

Alex tried to meet Larry's tongue with his own, tried to keep up with the more experienced mouth, but it was clear that he was just along for the ride. Though judging by the deep moans mingling with his own soft ones, his cooperation and participation were more than appreciated.

When Larry pushed him more firmly against the door, pressing against him the bulge that was straining at his jeans, Alex felt his own painfully hard cock throb in response. A whimper was pulled from him when Larry abruptly broke the kiss, but another moan escaped him as that same mouth left hot, needy kisses down his neck. He needed no more encouragement to move his head and expose his neck to the alpha's mouth, and his hands left Larry's shoulders to tangle in and tug at his hair, making the alpha groan against his skin.

Larry was swimming in horny, willing omega scent as he attacked Alex's neck, leaving marks that would only be there for a few hours at most. The noises he was pulling from the weaker omega had his cock aching in his jeans and he fully intended on having that taken care of before he left the office. Alex may not have been considering the fact that Larry was going to be smelling like him all day now, but Larry was. He wanted the other alphas in the shop to know he could still have any omega he wanted.

"Does this feel like I'm fucking around Alex?" Larry growled out, the huskiness in his voice sending a hot thrill to Alex's core.

"No," he breathed out as Larry grabbed one of his hands and pulled it down, curving it over the bulge in the alpha's pants. "Oh god." He whimpered when he felt the hard thickness twitch under his touch.

"Why don't you be a good little omega and suck on Daddy's cock since you got it hard?"

Alex's thighs clenched together at the filthy question and, without a second thought, he dropped to his knees and quickly began undoing the belt and jeans that were keeping him from his prize. His fingers fumbled and delayed him, but he finally got the jeans undone. He watched with eyes darkened by lust and arousal as Larry took over and removed his hard cock from his pants, his own eyes darkening as he saw just how hungry for his cock Alex was.

When his length disappeared into Alex's mouth, he leaned his head back and moaned. "Fuck, that's it 'mega," he urged, "show your Daddy what a good boy you can be."

Deciding he could get over the faint remnants of the other omega's flavor if it meant getting to suck Larry's cock, Alex ignored the faint taste of McKinsey's slick and eagerly bobbed his head over the thick length that was already making his jaw ache a little. He hadn't expected Larry to have such a thick cock, but he wouldn't be scared off. Not when it looked like he might finally get to be stretched open by it. Both of his cores ached for the alpha, but his pulse went wild at the stray curiosity over how thick Larry's knot must be when formed.

The omega danced his tongue over every vein he felt, and made sure his hand was stroking and squeezing the base where Larry's knot would eventually swell. He looked up at Larry as he moved his hand and took the whole length into his mouth. His nose brushed against the alpha's pubes, already peppered with the grey from his age, and he swallowed around the bit that reached into his throat as he held Larry's gaze. He trembled at the dark expression the older alpha wore as he stared back.

"Open your throat for me."

Larry didn't need to use his alpha tone on the horny omega, but it got the result he wanted as Alex did as he was told. He moaned words of encouragement as Alex began fucking his own face on Larry's cock, slow at first until he could go faster. One of his hands quickly undid his own pants before slipping inside to retrieve his cock and relieve the pressure of being confined, but that wasn't his goal. His hand went below his cock to thrust two fingers into his slick folds, making him moan around Larry's cock as he began finger fucking himself in a desperate need for release.

He was unaware of the effect it had on the older male, to see a younger omega so turned on by pleasing him that they had to get themselves off. He got an idea of it though when Larry grabbed his head and took control of his movements while watching what he thought was Alex fingering his ass at a weird angle.

"Look at you," Larry rumbled at him, "being such a good little cock slut. Turns you on sucking cock, doesn't it omega?"

Alex gasped for air when Larry pulled his mouth off his cock so he could answer. "Your cock," he rushed out, leaning it to lap at the alpha's pre cum drooling piss slit, "I love sucking your cock. Please Daddy-mmm!" He moaned around the cock that was suddenly shoved back in his mouth.

12