Daddy's New Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking little cum slut." Larry moaned louder when Alex's mouth got a little tighter around the cock that was thrusting in and out if his mouth. "Do you want my cum in your ass or your mouth?"

Disappointed that Larry hadn't listed his pussy as an option, but unaware the older male was ignorant of its existence, he went with the option he wanted the most of the two offered. As far as Alex was concerned, the lack of a condom was probably the reason Larry had glossed over his other passage. When the leaking cock was once again removed from his willing mouth, Alex gazed up at Larry. "My ass. I want to feel you cum in me."

"Then go bend over your desk like a good boy."

The words weren't fully spoken before Alex was on his feet and following Larry's orders. He pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees and leaned over his desk, eagerly presenting himself...and finally educating Larry about the anatomy of some male omegas.

As Larry trailed behind the desperate omega, his eyes feasted on the slick drenched pussy that waited for him. He could see the slight definition of the younger male's testes inside his outer labia, but he could also see how Alex's pink flesh was flushed darker and slightly swollen from the omega's earlier ministrations. He could also see how wet the omega was for him. This may not have been the sight he was expecting, but another pussy waiting to be pumped full of his cum was definitely a much better view.

"Tell me you want me to cum inside you again," he rumbled as he grabbed Alex's ass cheek and squeezed. He used his free hand to tease the head of his cock up and down Alex's pussy, smearing their fluids together.

Alex trembled as he thought of the few swimmers being spread through his folds. He knew pregnancy from that minimal of contact was unlikely, but it still sent a thrill through the think of Larry breeding him over his desk. As it was, he would settle for Larry cumming in his ass.

"Please Daddy," he begged softly while lifting his hips up and swaying them a little to entice the alpha he desired. "Fuck me, pump me full of your cum."

Larry teased Alex, pushing just the head of his cock into the slick covered pussy before removing it, earning a soft and desperate sob from the omega. "Do you want Daddy's knot?"

"Yes Daddy," Alex whimpered as his mind ran wild at the thought that Larry might not fuck his ass. "I want you to cum in me, seal it in with your knot. Please alpha, please cum in me-oh!" He cried out when Larry buried his cock inside of his pussy, which squeezed down tight on its intruder, trying and failing to push him out.

"Fuck!" Larry held Alex's hips tightly as he stayed buried balls deep inside of him. "Goddamn you're tight."

Alex was stuffed full of Larry's cock, so full it was almost unpleasant, but the lack of care for his comfort dulled the pain and stoked his fires. But his mind, slow to wrap around what was going on, was quick to wrap around one thing in particular.

"Tyvek." Thinly veiled panic in Alex's voice as he spoke got the alpha's attention. "You have to pull put. You need to get a condom."

Larry grinned down at the omega who looked at him over their shoulder. "But you said you want me to cum in you." His tone was that familiar taunting Alex had come to dread. "You begged so well for it too." He withdrew a bit and pushed back in, both males groaning as Alex's pussy opened up some more this time. "Even told me to knot you."

"But. Wait. No-oooohhhh..." Alex felt his resolve crumbling as Larry's cock started to move back and forth inside of him, the flare of his cock scraping along Alex's inner walls. "Oh god... Nonono, you...you need a condom."

"Not if you want to be my omega." Larry growled as he fucked in and out of Alex, who was moaning obscenely with every deep and dominating thrust. "I fuck my bitches, not some rubber. And you...shit, you fucking asked for it. Begged me even."

"I... I thought! Ah!" He cried out when Larry pushed a hand down on his spine and began to fuck harder into him now as his pussy surrendered to the virile alpha. "My ass... Oh god yes," he moaned as Larry's cock stroked that sweet spot inside of him. "So thick..."

"See?" He taunted him. "You like this. You like your Daddy fucking you on your desk. You like being his dirty boy, don't you?"

Alex wanted to say no, or tell him to pull out and leave, but instead his mouth betrayed him. "Yes. Fuck yes. Fill me and knot me Daddy."

"Tell me you're my bitch." Again Larry used his alpha voice on the omega, making him squeeze down tight around the cock that was sawing back and forth inside of him.

"I'm your bitch," he rushed his words once more as he reached under himself and pumped his hand on his own cock as it leaked precum all over the edge of his desk. "Only yours." He whimpered as his hips pushed back into Larry's thrusts, helping the alpha sink deeper into his body. "Please alpha, please -- fuck! -- cum in your bitch."

"What about that condom?" Larry taunted the desperate omega. "Might knock you up if I jizz in your pussy." A slap to Alex's ass had the omega cry out and squeeze tight on his cock again.

"Do it." Alex ordered. "Fucking breed me Tyvek."

"Beg for it."

Hearing an alpha order him to beg to be bred made his omega instinct go wild. His body felt like he was in heat as he worked his pussy on Larry's cock, squeezing and pushing back in an attempt to force the alpha to cum in him.

"Breed me alpha. Knock me up and force me to carry your next pup."

"That's a good boy, keep begging," he spoke between his soft panting as his orgasm grew near. "So fucking close." Larry could feel the subtle swell in each labia of Alex's testes as he thrust in and out of the omega. It added something extra to the feel of the pussy that tightly gripping his cock with each withdraw, and he didn't get what it was, but he fucking loved it.

"Ruin my body with your offspring Tyvek. Show the others I'm your breeder now, your bitch!" He cried out when Larry forced his swelling knot into his pussy just before it could get too wide to go inside. "Yes, that's it alpha, cum. Knock me up Daddy."

The desperation in Alex's actions and words pushed Larry over the edge, and he held Alex's hips tight against his own as he filled the omega's unprotected cunt with his fertile sperm. Beneath him Alex was squirming and crying out in pleasure as he came on his desk and around Larry's knot. His pussy milked the pulsing, jerking cock for every last drop, pulling it all deep inside with every sucking spasm. There was no doubt in Larry's mind that Bob and Frank heard their coupling, but all it did was please his alpha instincts to know they heard Alex's surrender and subsequent breeding.

"Keep milking my cock, 'mega," Larry rumbled as he grinded his cock and knot down into Alex's stretched out pussy. "Need to make sure you take my pup like a good bitch."

Incoherent moans and whimpers were all that came from the sex drunk omega as he did as the alpha told him. He could feel the copious amount of semen spreading down into him, hopefully finding one of his eggs. Given the fact that Larry had already pumped McKinsey full of his seed, for him to have so much left to give, what few clear thoughts Alex had revolved around how easy it would be to get knocked up by the alpha that was still lazily rutting away inside of him to ride out his orgasm.

"You're coming over tonight," Larry ordered as he looked down at their intimate connection. "And we're going to have a talk with McKinsey. Do you understand?"

Alex gave a lazy, sex drunk nod against the desk. "Yes alpha..." He opened his lust glazed eyes and looked back at Larry. "Will you fuck me again?"

"After we talk..." He pulled his hips back, just enough to feel his knot tug at Alex's messy pussy, before pushing forward again with a deep groan. "Maybe during lunch too... Keep you stuffed and leaking my jizz all day." He grinned when Alex trembled beneath him and his pussy hugged Larry's cock. "Such a filthy omega... Should've fucked you sooner."

Alex bit his lip with a soft whimper at the tug of the thick knot sealing Larry's generous creampie inside of his vulnerable pussy. "Please... Please don't be fucking with oh my god." He gasped and then moaned as Larry moved his hips in slow, shallow thrusts, shifting the swollen knot that had started going down.

"Gotta pump my boys nice and deep," Larry explained as if Alex had questioned him. "Make sure you serve your purpose. You just lay there and let Daddy put you in your place."

++++++

Across town, unknown to McKinsey, a pair of eyes watched as she got out of her dad's car and walked inside the grocery store.

Who was driving her dad's car?

Allison's thoughts were going a mile a minute as she began walking in the store after the other omega.

Had he sold it to someone? Those marks on the omega's neck couldn't have been from her dad, could they? He wouldn't mark someone when he wouldn't even mark her, would he? He had to have sold it, that's all there was to it.

Only one way to find out. Allison thought to herself as she made her way to the other omega.

12