Daddy's Perfect Little Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as they were cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie together. The touches were softer and more intimate than before. Kayla made it evident that each touch meant something special to her. Finally they shared a kiss that was much more than father/daughter. Rather than shying away and rejecting those beautiful kisses; Kayla submitted completely and found herself totally absorbed by the love she was feeling.

It was easy for Kayla to bring up the situation after they had expressed how they truly felt towards each other and shared intimate kisses and touches. She showed her dad the website and together they roamed through each screen. Many kisses were shared and the touches were painfully intense. After they went to bed that night, she got a text from her dad that he needed a few days to figure this all out.

I can remember driving back to school with her that weekend. She was so relaxed and confident, but I knew she was holding back on something. All I could think about was feeling the same way she was feeling that weekend so long ago. That following weekend was when we started to shop together for her spring vacation with her dad; and then finally after an evening dinner, she confessed everything to me.

My struggle was becoming so intense I was not dealing well with it. I had no idea how to bring my dad into the conversation. Kayla finally intervened when her dad had come to town and took us out to dinner. What an enchanting dinner that was. I got to see them as a couple, not father/daughter. They were so comfortable with each other and open with me when I asked any questions.

Near the end of dinner we got into the nitty gritty details of a plan for me to "enlighten" my dad as we were calling it! It was agreed that Kayla's dad would find private time to have a certain conversation with my dad. It seemed as though my dad had already been pushing for more details as to what spring vacation was all about anyway.

As the dads had their several conversations, Kayla and I were nervously waiting to be told what the results were. Then one Saturday I got a call from my dad when the "moms" were out having lunch.

"Lilly ......... are you sure you want to explore this"

"Dad, it is something I no longer have any choice over, I simply must go to this place with you and discover one way or the other if this is right for us. I know how much it has meant to Kayla, and I am sure it is what I want."

"When you come home next weekend, we will find time to speak privately Lilly. I'm still nervous even talking about this; but Mike (Kayla's dad) assures me we will find the same happiness that he and Kayla now share."

Before we drove home for that weekend, Kayla had gone shopping alone for me. That is where the tiny jean skirt and white halter top came from! Kayla was so supportive as I tried it on just before we left for home. My body shook with pleasure as I revealed my body for the first time in a way I had never done. Kayla gasped when I came out of my room.

"Now I understand how you were feeling when I was trying on all those swim suits! Lilly, you have the sexiest body I have ever seen. Turn around girl!"

I twirled in a circle and I felt my boobs knock into each other and jiggle like free animals. I'm a size c-cup, but I never knew they could have that much energy! My crotch could feel the cool air, yet the excitement was making me hot!

"Kayla! I'm so ready for this weekend! Let's get in your car and start the journey!"

Off we went to celebrate my 19th birthday at home. That drive home went by so fast. The conversation was exciting beyond the max! And I knew when I walked into my dad's Library, I was ready to show him, I was his for the taking. I later added a very tempting strip tease for my dad, spur of the moment. After he passed by my bedroom door, I found comfort in my very favorite warm-up sweats and my always present pink sweatshirt; oh and I forgot the bra again!

Chapter Seven -- 19th Birthday Weekend, Dad Opens up.

My daughter Lilly came home for her 19th Birthday a month ago and what an eventful weekend that was. Last spring Mike and his daughter Kayla had gone on a private vacation together. It took me several months of prodding and many conversations, but I finally got to hear the details of that vacation just before Lilly came home. Mike also told me that Kayla had been discussing everything with Lilly, and it seemed as though my perfect little angel was wanting to bring the subject up with me when she came home for her birthday. I had no idea how we could even begin the conversation. Lilly on the other hand, had every idea in the world as to how she was going to let me know she was serious about this.

After Kayla dropped her off that late afternoon, Lilly walked straight into my library. She never stopped to acknowledge her mother's scolding words about her attire, she came to my desk and simply stood and stared at me. I was speechless, I had never seen any girl look so sexy and so full of desire. She spun around so I could see her backside as well. Lilly had never been so exposed in her entire life.

Mike and Kayla had given both of us enough information that Lilly and I knew exactly what was going on. She was introducing me to the side of herself she wanted me to know about, and more importantly what she wanted to share with me. Our conversation in my library was brief, my body was stiff with excitement. Lilly made her point, and we agreed to chat over the weekend. Then she sauntered out of my office and went to her room to change for dinner.

When I went to change for dinner, I quietly walked down the hall past Lilly's bedroom. I could not help but look into Lilly's room as she performed a totally erotic strip tease with her back to me. I quietly stood there, watching my 19-year-old daughter tantalizing me with her incredibly sexy body.

We had promised we would speak that weekend, and yes, we did! When the mothers went shopping Lilly and I came together in her room. It was a chilly day outside but warm inside. Lilly had on the same short skirt and white halter top as when she walked into my office the night before. I had on my favorite khaki's and a long sleeve knit top. Once again, we were both speechless. Lilly simply walked up to me in a very direct manner and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her waist as we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you Lilly"

"I love you daddy"

Our bodies pressed into each other and I could feel the warmth of her perfect breasts as they sank into my chest. Our lips met softly, we closed our eyes and I felt a kiss like I have only dreamed about. She shared her tongue and I enjoyed the flavor of her soul in my mouth and freely gave her my tongue in return. My hands glided around to her back and I pulled her in deeper and deeper with each kiss.

Deep passion is what I felt in that kiss. Suddenly our inhibitions faded, and our hands glided around each other's body. I reached lower down Lilly's back and could feel the silky soft exposed skin of her ass hanging out from the short skirt. My excitement was rubbing into her tight fit tummy and it was just a matter of time before I felt her delicate fingers caressing my rigid cock.

We broke our embrace slightly to give Lilly the space she wanted so she could touch me anyway she pleased. She looked down at the bulge in my khaki's and watched her own fingers as they gently rubbed through the material covering my rock-hard cock. I let go of her ass and brought my finger tips to the mounds hidden under the white halter top. The pleasure I heard from her lips excited me even more as I gently massaged her incredibly perfect breasts.

At that point we both knew we wanted more, we embraced tightly again and kissed each other as we whispered how much we loved each other. Stopping only for brief moments to inhale some much-needed oxygen. Finally we spoke.

"Lilly, will you please visit the Resort with me this spring. I want to be your lover just as Mike and Kayla are lovers."

"Dad, I promise to give you every part of my body, make love to me there, I want so much to feel you drive your love deep into my virginity."

With that we parted, I was not ready to see my daughter out in public with that outfit on, so I asked her to change and we drove off to enjoy lunch with Mike and Kayla. That was a lunch without any burdens or hidden thoughts. We were all able to openly speak and plan our trip together. I could not believe how comfortable Lilly and I were with each other, the closeness we have always felt was now a much deeper feeling.

Chapter Eight -- Lilly & I meet Mike and Kayla for Lunch

We met at one of my favorite sailor bars for lunch. Casual yet intimate dining with a beautiful view over-looking Lake Michigan; serving the best burgers you can find anywhere. I admired with a sense of caution when both our daughters ordered a beer and had proper I.D. when asked to show them. I guess at that point I was not in a position to comment since I had already agreed to take Lilly to a far-away resort to have sex with her!

Mike and Kayla spent time better describing the Resort and what we might expect from the atmosphere there. First off, be prepared to share your intimacy with those at the Resort. The open environment sets you free to express all your desires and it would not be uncommon to see fathers and daughters openly performing whatever sex act they felt like whenever they wanted.

As Mike explained it, if we were at the pool and Lilly wanted to give me a blow job, it was perfectly normal to see that happening. One time Kayla was walking completely naked hand in hand with her dad and she saw another couple on the beach having great sex. That lead to Kayla demanding Mike take her right then and there as she bent over a bench that was intended for watching sunsets. Lilly and I both pressed for more information about the initiation ceremony, but both of them just sat quietly and explained it was to be shared only at the Resort.

What I enjoyed most about lunch was being able to reach over and hold Lilly's hand at will. Lilly was also fond on leaning over and requesting a kiss. The conversation was fully open to any subject, it was like I was living without walls for the first time in my life. I started to feel myself laugh, and yes, I could feel arousal when Mike and Kayla described how often they would have sex together!

Finally Mike got down to the essence of the culture.

"Scott, you and Lilly are not going there just to make love. You are going there to fuck each other's brains out! If you two are not ready to look at each other and honestly say let's fuck, then you are not ready to go there."

Lilly gasped, and let out a playful giggle when she heard that. Maybe it was just the excitement of hearing all of this for the first time, maybe it was something she had been yearning to say out loud; but she looked over at me and without hesitation she confidently told me what she thought!

"I can't wait to feel your cock in my pussy dad!"

"You touched me this morning Lilly; do you really think you can handle the entire length of my cock in your virgin pussy?"

Mike and Kayla roared approval. A toast was made in our honor of finally being able to speak frankly to each other.

Somehow this lunch was exactly what I needed to let down my walls and totally embrace the entire concept of what Lilly and I were committed to experiencing together. Our plans were now set in stone, all we had to do was to explain to our wives the four of us were taking a much-needed spring break together. Mike laughed and said not to worry about that, the wives would never think of wanting anything beyond there needs being met. Nice home, nice car, and plenty of time to go shopping, that's all they needed from us!

Chapter Nine -- Arriving at the Resort

I don't think during the entire flight over from Miami I ever let go of my dad's hand. The excitement had been building for weeks, but now the time had come to land on the tiny island where the Resort was located. As we approached, the pilot took one circle around the island; oh god what a beautiful place. The beaches were almost pure white, and the Resort with all of its amenities were there to see in real time, not just on a website.

Once landed, we were greeted by gracious folks who would take us separately to our Bungalows. Before they left, Kayla gave me a big hug and shared comforting words, as tonight I was expected to be close to my dad, and to make sure this is what I truly wanted.

"Being naked together will allow you to be closer and really discuss what you want Lilly. Do not be shy or reserved with your dad. Remember it is his responsibility to lead the conversation and make sure you are ready to share a sexual relationship!"

For her, she could not wait until she was fucking her dad again! Their idea was to rip off each other's cloths and run naked into the ocean. Then lay on the pure white sand and ravish each other's bodies until they could not walk! As they got into the electric shuttle and glided away towards their Bungalow, I saw her top being flung off her body and her dad kissing her nipples!

Dad and I handled that evening differently. I had gone shopping with Kayla and could not wait to show my dad the sexy bikinis I had purchased and the sexy outfits he was going to see for the first time. Being first timers we were granted and expected for this to be to our first date together. When it came time for dinner, I got ready in privacy while dad watched over the ocean, allowing his mind to settle into the place it needed to be for our trip.

When I opened the door from the master suite into the living area, dad was properly spellbound. Kayla had found the perfect dress for me! Tight fitting in all the right places, pure virgin white as Kayla put it, my shoulders were completely exposed, no bra or panties, and the hem just barely covered my freshly waxed mound. The casual 4" wedge sandals lifted my petite frame up to 5'5", and I felt sexy as hell!

Dad came over and grabbed me around my waist and planted the kiss I have always dreamed of!

"God Lilly, may I start to say things to you I can no longer hold in?"

"I hope you will daddy. You are expected to be the one driving the conversation!"

We were finally getting to the point of this incredible adventure. Dinner that night was everything we both had ever hoped for. It was romantic, it was sensual, the conversation was tempting and completely open. The food and wine along with the waves splashing on shore set the tone perfectly for us to return to our room and start to free ourselves from the bonds that had held us captive far too long.

The walk back was something I had been longing for. I teased my dad by allowing my hem to slide up my hips. He properly enjoyed pulling it back down but first making sure to casually caress my bare hips. I wanted so badly to drop to me knees, extract his cock from his trousers and devour every inch of it. But we both knew this night was set aside to make sure we were ready for what we had promised each other.

Chapter Ten -- Our First Night

When dad quietly closed the door to our bungalow behind us, we turned to face each other and wrapped our arms around our hot excited bodies. Feeling my dad's lips tight against mine miles away from anywhere we were familiar with gave me reassurance we could enjoy the moment without any inhibitions.

I could not hold back during that kiss as I gently slid my tongue through his lips, allowing him to taste his daughter. His lips closed tightly around my tongue and both our tongues engaged in a dance of passion. Our hands moved freely, caressing each other's backs and pulling our bodies in closer; increasing the pleasure and excitement as our bodies filled the night air with the heat of passion.

Dad finally took charge and lifted my tiny body up into his arms as he carried me through the doorway to our bedroom. Just imagining the thought of it being "our bedroom" brought about a warm tingle between my thighs. When he set me down, he ran his fingers through my long blond hair, then slowed turned me around. My body quivered as he softly pulled my hair aside and over my left shoulder. I felt his fingers trembling as he touched the zipper of my very sexy pure white dress.

Time stood still as he pulled the zipper down my back. I could then feel the warmth of his fingers on my bare shoulders as he began to slide the sleeveless dress down young virgin body.

My braless breasts sprang out as his fingers softly squeezed my waist. His fingers then slid under the dress at that point, and he could feel my delicate skin as he completely removed the garment from my body.

He reached around my naked body and hugged me from behind. My nude body now belonged to him and I felt like a woman for the first time in my life. He kissed my shoulder and spun me around, I forced my naked skin into his body and wrapped my arms around him. Our kiss was full of passion. When we broke, I asked him to remove his polo shirt, and I placed my hands on his naked chest.

Running my hands through the hair on his chest excited me more than I expected, I started to kiss his muscular chest. My hands reached down to his trousers and I remove his belt before I unzipped the trousers. Our eyes locked on each other's eyes as I instinctively pushed my fingers under his briefs. I gasped noticeably when I first touched his rock-hard cock, my fingers clasp tightly around the large girth of his shaft.

I kneeled and quickly removed the last remaining articles either of us were wearing. Dad quickly scooped me up and laid my completely nude body on our bed, then swiftly laid down close to me.

"I love you Lilly, tonight I can please you with touches and kisses. I can make you feel pleasure you have never known. I am much more than your dad tonight, let me show you how much pleasure a woman can feel."

With me on my back and my dad on his side he brought his lips to mine as I felt his fingers dancing around the breasts. I tried hard to kiss him deeply but my gasps of delight were all he wanted from me at that point. My nipples were exposing themselves to his torture of pleasure. I let him explore my C cup breasts to his heart's content. My body wanted to explode just from the feel of his fingers massaging each cell of my enflamed breasts. My gasps transformed to deep long moans, I let my body lay motionless, and encouraged him to touch me anyway he desired.

Soon he gently tickled his way over my stomach, forcing me to let loose with his favorite giggle! I grabbed his hand and let out a loud laugh until his lips completely covered mine and once again our tongues tied themselves around each other. I grabbed his head and hair and wildly caressed all of it while we kissed. Suddenly I felt his fingers between my thighs which forced me to drive my tongue deep into his throat.

By now I could no longer control my body, no more reservations, no more inhibitions; I threw my legs far apart and begged for more. His tongue now thrust into my mouth deeper than I ever knew possible, as his middle finger on his right hand plunged deep into my virgin pussy. He was rubbing my clit wildly, he pulled his lips from mine and simply gazed into my eyes. I stared back and screamed for him not to stop!

"I'm cumming dad, push in deeper, push harder, grab my nipple!"

Finally an explosive organism overwhelmed all of my senses as my body shook like I was going through an exorcism. I grabbed my mouth with both hands and screamed, no I screeched as loud as my lungs and throat would allow. God when they told us we could kiss and touch each other anyway we desired, I had no idea what I was in for!

When dad removed his finger from the spent pussy, he was dripping wet. He slid it up my naked body, carefully drying the moisture from his fingers all over my breasts. It took me several minutes to catch my breath from that momentous orgasm. Dad stayed on his side but lifted up somewhat so he could look all over my naked body while he continued to rub his fingers on my breasts.