Daddy's Perfect Little Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I regained my wits about me, I sat up and pulled my legs under my ass. His hands fell from my breasts and my fingers danced over his very manly chest. I leaned down to his ear and whispered.

"Lay still dad, close your eyes, imagine what it's going to feel like when your daughter now explores the feel of your cock in her hands."

I was not surprised when he submitted to my command. I licked my fingers and placed both of them around his thick member.

"Close your eyes dad, let my fingers make you feel like your beautiful cock is now inside your daughters wanting pussy as I stroke you."

I softly began to stroke, when he needed more moisture, I simply slid his cock between my lips and gave him more. I could feel his cock starting to pulse, his hands grabbed the sheets and crinkled them up in his fist. I begged him to relax and enjoy the pleasure I could bring him. The more I stroked the more I needed to moisten his cock. Finally I had both hands around his cock stroking while I was simultaneously driving his cock deep into my mouth.

My first blow job and the taste was worth the wait. My dad's screams echoed through the darkness of our bedroom, my lips sealed the juices in my mouth, my fingers glided up and down in unison with my mouth, my tongue lashed the head of his cock, and suddenly I felt a burst blowing completely in my mouth and down my throat. I took every drop of cum and kept stroking madly.

Two more blasts filled my mouth again and again, I swallowed every drop with delight! What a feeling it was to know how incredible I could make my dad feel. He finally sat up and wrapped his arms around me and we fell together back on the bed while we kissed deeply. The taste of our sex filled our mouths and our bodies shook and quivered from the indulgence we just discovered.

Not much was said or done after that moment. We settled into a perfect spoon hug and both of us fell into a deep trance. We missed breakfast that following morning. By the time we showered together, got dressed, and made our way to the dining room, only lunch was being served.

Chapter Eleven -- Lunch with Lilly

Our first night together was something to behold. Just seeing how sexy my daughter had become, and being able to touch her velvety soft skin filled me with lust I had long ago forgotten. I can still feel her body trembling as I became the first to induce an intense orgasm from her young body. Being able to trust she wanted to enjoy the first blast of cum into her warm moist mouth provided me the most extraordinary orgasm I had ever experienced.

Our lunch with the Guidance Counselor went from openly delightful to over the top erotic. Lilly and I both exchanged what we felt the night before and even dove deep into personal intimate conversations revealing how much we wanted to explore our sexual cravings with each other. After lunch Lilly was taken away for an afternoon at the Spa! I cannot describe the giggles and enjoyment she expressed knowing she was going to be pampered like never before. Her goodbye daddy kiss and hug made me want her right then. Her words as she departed with a devilish giggle made me rock hard!

"I'm going to be spoiled daddy; you go do what they have planned for you; tonight you are going to feel my little virgin pussy wrapped tightly around your very dangerous cock!"

I was taken to a building a very short peaceful walk from the main pool area; this was the Initiation Hall. At first the Guidance Counselor just let me walk in and absorb everything. She then started the conversation by telling me about her experience with her father 10 years ago.

"This is the most erotic event you will ever experience; I can tell you when my dad and I were initiated I totally lost track of any inhibitions I ever had. I was begging for more, my body let loose in ways I never imagined. Our first orgasm together filled my pussy beyond capacity and I could not wait for more later that evening back at our bungalow. After getting to know Lilly I know she will be completely ready for this event, and so will you!"

I spent that afternoon at the beach in front of our Bungalow. My mind wanted to drift off so I finally just let my eyes close. I was shockingly awakened from that restful sleep by two hands that were placed over my eyes from behind! Then a familiar giggle broke the silence as Lilly then came around and plopped her nearly naked body on my lap.

"Now that's a hot bikini dear!"

"I love how it feels when your eyes indulge in what they are looking at dad."

"That thong bottom reveals more than skin love, your naked skin is sitting directly on my cock."

"I feel my father starting to get ahead of the initiation, it feels wonderful to know my ass alone can you make so hard."

"Well darling you have been given the entire afternoon to get ready for our time together, shall we go to our Bungalow and make sure we are ready for our initiation?"

I grabbed her tiny hand and we walked together into our Bungalow. Once inside I very gently closed the door and wrapped my arms around my incredible daughter. This kiss was perfect; deep, gentle, loving, and very giving to each other. When we broke, I went to the bedroom where I had placed what I had been given for us to wear. Lilly was given a short white silk wrap and a pair of clear 4-inch heels, definitely what you would call "Stripper" heels!

I brought out her outfit and was amazed at how beautifully she smiled when she saw it. I did not have to tell her to remove her bikini; she know exactly what to do. My excitement could not be hidden when she revealed how smooth and perfectly prepared her pussy was for the event. She even teased me by caressing her enflamed nipples, perched on her c-cup breasts. Then before she turn around to allow me to place the robe on; her fingers glided down to caress her swollen flower. The silk robe went over Lilly's body and I watched her tie the belt to her tiny waist. I was given a knee length navy blue wrap to wear with comfortable sandals. I stripped off my swimwear and felt the silky wrap on my skin while I tied the belt around my waist.

"Are you ready Lilly?"

"Are you ready daddy, you are about to take my virginity!"

Chapter Twelve -- My Initiation with Dad

My Dad held my hand tightly as we walked calmly to the Initiation Hall. He had been there and had been given instructions, he knew what was expected; I had no idea whatsoever. As we approached the door, I could see it was like a vestibule with a second set doors in deeper, maybe 10 feet from the outside doors. We entered the first set; dad stopped briefly and brought my fingers to his mouth. I received a sweet gentle kiss. Then we both approached the second set of doors and stood quietly while we were able to view inside.

It was a large circular theater with cascading rows of circular booths with a table at each booth. Everyone sitting in the booths had clear viewing of the center stage that happened to have some sort of contraption in the middle. The booths were individually filled with fathers and daughters, each had already been initiated on other visits to the Resort. My heart started to pound, mystery filled the air, excitement raced through my body.

Most of the daughters were already naked kissing their dads, stroking them, or just cuddling up closely. Suddenly a spotlight from the ceiling of the hall that had shown down on the stage, started to move up the aisle towards our door. When the light struck the glass window, the doors opened and all eyes were on us! My dad reached down and gently picked me up and began to carry me down to the stage. I could feel the stares which only heightened my arousal.

I placed on fingers on my dad's face and pulled his lips to mine as he walked us up onto the stage, once on the stage, he set me down, and we again embraced.

"Lilly, you must submit to my direction dear."

"I will daddy, I am ready for whatever this event brings us."

Dad then turned me so I was facing the crowd, the only lights in the Hall were the spotlights focused on the stage. Dad stood behind me and the circular stage slowly started to turn in a clockwise direction. I looked over the crowd, I saw daughters stroking their dads, some started to devour their dad's cocks. Others wanted to climb on top of their dad and feel his cock in their bodies. Sex was all around us.

From behind, my dad brought his hands to the bow tie of my wrap and he pulled gently until the bow was undone and the belt fell to the stage floor. His fingers then glided up to my shoulders and he completely removed the silky wrap from my trembling body, I was now totally naked standing in front of the entire assembled audience. Murmurs abounded as all eyes were on my nude body. I took a deep breath and suddenly the nervousness was replaced by a feeling of freedom and desire for sex.

My Dad came around in front of me and directed me backward until we were at the contraption. He held my hands and I was instructed to lift my feet onto what appeared to be two foot pedals perfectly fit to my size. Then he took my left hand and brought it to an arm on the contraption and Velcroed it to the arm. My right hand quickly followed. The soft white leather Velcro straps felt comfortable around my wrists. Then dad lowered himself and wrapped my ankles in Velcro straps at the bottom of the contraption.

Dad gave a hand signal and the contraption started to raise my hands and arms above my head, but still far apart. Dad then moved around to the back and I could feel a soft leather support conforming perfectly around my naked ass, with more supports cradling my back and head. As the machine began to quietly make more motions, I was laid back and the leather supports felt like a cocoon around my head, back and ass.

When it stopped, I was not completely horizontal. My feet were still lower that the rest of me and I had complete view of the audience. I looked up and saw the ceiling was a huge mirror. I could now see my nude body strapped to the machine. As the stage kept slowly turning, I noticed my legs were now being opened apart. My virgin bald pussy was being exposed to the entire crowd from above and all angles.

My nipples were hard as pebbles; my pussy started to drip with excitement, all I wanted was my dad's cock in my body. Sex. Sex. I wanted to feel his cock driving into my pussy and I enjoyed the idea of the audience viewing me as I gave my virginity to me dad. Dad was still behind me and his hand gently turned my face to his so we could taste each other's lips once again. His fingers grabbed firmly on my c-cup breasts and he squeezed excitement through my entire body as he fondled me in an erotic way.

When our kiss ended, I looked at the audience and I saw Kayla totally nude. She stood up between the table and the booth and slowly bent over the table. The stage kept it's unending circular motion so I had to gaze into the mirrors on the ceiling to watch as her naked father approached her ass from behind. His cock was rigid as a hammer as he glided it between her cheeks, then suddenly he grabbed her cheeks and opened them wide. I watched in surprise as he started to slide his cock into her ass.

Kayla grabbed the edge of the table and held on firmly, her eyes squeezed shut, I could almost feel the pain she must have been feeling as her dad drove the entire length of his cock into her virgin ass. He stayed pressed in tightly against her perfect little ass until Kayla finally started to relax and I could see her face starting to feel the pleasure of his cock in her ass. Her soft moans started to gain volume and her pleas for more cock filled the room. Staring into the mirror I watched as her dad jack hammered her ass until the final moment when he must have burst every ounce of semen into her ass.

The crowd had been taken in by all of their action, but they quickly returned their eyes to me as my dad walked around in front of me while my legs were spread further apart by the contraption. Dad moved in slowly, caressing every inch of my bare legs until I could feel his fingers probing around my swollen pedals. He knelt down and I watched his tongue protrude out and take one long slow lick over the entire length of my exposed pussy lips.

That was only the beginning, his fingers wrapped around my thighs and joined in the feast he was enjoying. His tongue lashed away on my pussy until he finally just slide it in deep enough to tease my clit. My body shook! I screamed out loud! Dad without mercy devoured my perfect flower and ate me entirely. My hands and feet were held tightly by the leather Velcro straps as my young body trembled with pleasure. An eruption was building deep in my sole. I stared into the mirror so I could witness the pleasure I was receiving.

Without warning my body exploded, I could not hold in the scream any longer, with all my lungs had to give I let the entire audience know this was the perfect orgasm! Dad kept licking, fingering, driving his tongue into my clit and the explosions continued. When he stopped, he stood tall and bend over me. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my stomach as he brought our lips together. Between deep passionate kisses we spoke softly to each other.

"I love you, Lilly. I've never felt so much desire in my life."

"I love you Dad. I need your cock deep in my pussy."

Dad slowly stood straight up, his body between my spread-apart legs. His fingers started to caress the inside of my thighs in a way I never imagined possible. His touch alone was bringing excitement once again to my needy pussy. He rubbed his veiny rigid endowment up and down the length of my moist pedals. I gazed up into the mirror and I could see precum dripping out of his cock. He finally placed the head against my opening. I lost all control!

"Fuck me Daddy."

My words echoed throughout the theater. I screamed it again and again as dad just teased my pussy with the head of his cock. His hands and fingers reached for the curve above my hips at my waist and he grabbed me with all of his strength and squeezed my tiny waist. Suddenly without a word being said he rammed every inch of his thick cock entirely into my pussy.

"Oh fuck daddy"

"Take every inch Lilly and enjoy the pain. It will pass and pleasure will fill your pussy."

He stood still and pressed hard to make sure every cell of his cock was planted deep in my pussy. His hands released my waist and made their way to my breasts. He squeezed both boobs hard yet in a sensual way. My young body felt like it was floating in air as he started to stroke his firm cock in and out of my pussy. Pleasure started to absorb my senses. I fixated on the mirror above and was thrilled to witness my dad's cock fucking me like a wild animal.

He kept hammering me as he leaned down and devoured my boobs with his mouth. Licking them, biting my nipples, driving his cock at will into my no longer virgin body. The crowd fell silent, all eyes were staring into the mirror or directly at a father and daughter fucking each other without and boundaries. My dad stood up straight once again and grabbed my waist, this time the pace of his strokes built higher and higher with each stroke. Murmurs from the silent crowd started to fill the theater.

"Fuck her! Fuck her deeper. Blast her. Fill her with cum."

My body was in a trance and I wanted to feel my dad explode at the same moment my body blew.

"Nooooooow daddy!"

"Yes Lilly, I can't stop fucking you. Here it comes baby!"

We both let out primal screams as he mercilessly pounded my pussy. Finally it felt like gallons of hot creamy cum burst throughout my pussy. Each time dad would push hard against my body and I could feel his cock pumping more and more cum into me. After the last blast he collapsed his chest against my petite frame and I could feel his heart racing at a feverish pace. Sweat was pouring out of every pore in our bodies.

When dad stood and extracted his cock from my pussy, sex juices streamed out from my swollen pussy. Our sweat and sex juices mixed together over our nude bodies. The machine then slowly brought me upright and lowered my hands to my sides. My legs once spread far apart closed back together. The crowd was still at fever pitch with what they had seen. As my dad released my hands and ankles dozens of daughters ran onto the stage and wanted to embrace me and caress me.

It was a celebration for the entire theater to experience. I began to hug my new friends and other fathers congratulated my father on us becoming full members of the society. It was not long before other daughters were begging their dads to once again experience the initiation they had once done together. We made our way to our guest of honor booth and indulged in cuisine fit for royals along with our favorite wines.

We stayed for about an hour, it was so erotic being able to watch other daughters once again feel the passion between father and daughter while strapped into the machine. After that hour I wanted so badly to feel our own bed against my back with my dad laying on top of my body, driving his cock once again into my wanting pussy. We gathered our robes and wished everyone a warm goodnight. Dad lifted me into his arms, we kissed like true lovers as he carried me directly back to our bungalow.

Chapter Thirteen -- Lying in Bed

We didn't shower before we got into our own bed that night. I wanted to feel our sex all over my body, and I wanted to feel the silk sheets on my back when dad made love to me again and again all night long. The memory of his cock in my pussy was so fresh, the need to experience the closeness of our souls when both of us exploded kept me excited. That trip, that resort, the incredible closeness I now have with my dad has been more than I ever expected!

I am now truly daddy's perfect little angel!