Daddy's Poker Friends

Story Info
Sally's home for the summer and gets used by Daddy's friends.
1.6k words
4.24
136k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed trying to doze off to sleep, hearing Dad's night still roaring downstairs with music and laughter filtering through the gap at the bottom of my door.

It was silly to expect Dad to have stopped these parties while I was away at college. Why wouldn't him and his 3 buddies want to play poker until the early hours? It's been a weekly tradition for as long as I can remember. Not exactly my fondest of memories...

I woke up to the sound of whispering outside my bedroom door; I must have eventually managed to fall asleep.

"$100? It was always $50! You can't just double the price, Jeff."

"Are you saying she's not worth more now she's a proper woman? Off at college and getting curves on her body?"

"And probably being a slut, ruining her holes..."

"It's $100 or nothing. Your choice, Rob."

"I can do anything I want?"

"Anything."

The rustling of paper I could hear must have been Rob agreeing, as my door pushed open and a stream of light came into the darkness.

If I pretend to be asleep he might not do this, right? It's been a year since this last happened. I really thought it might have been the end.

I squeeze my eyes shut and try my best to make it convincing, but I feel Rob's weight press on my bed as he sits. For a minute nothing happens, and I don't dare open my eyes.

"Sally, baby, don't pretend you're asleep. I'm not stupid. Do you really want to do this the hard way?"

I open my eyes and look up at him. I thought I might be able to convince him not to do this, but as soon as we make eye contact, that horrible smile creeps across his face.

"There's a good girl. You know I paid money for this, and I'll get it one way or another. Now be the little slut I know you can be and get on your knees in front of me."

So that's it: it is happening. I could already feel the tears forming behind my eyes.

I get out of bed and kneel down in front of Rob. He tears open my silk PJs and pulls down my bottoms.

"Your Dad wasn't kidding, look at those curves! You were made to be a slut, baby."

Rob unzips his trousers and pulls out his cock. It isn't the biggest I've had in my mouth, but it would still be a challenge. He pushes it up against my lips but I can't bring myself to open my mouth.

Slap.

Right across my face.

"This is your last warning, Sally. Wipe away those tears and suck my cock. Now."

I open my mouth slightly and Rob takes full advantage, pushing his cock right to the back of my throat and making me choke. He grabs the back of my head and fucks my face, hard. It was rougher and harder than he'd even been before, bringing me to the brink of passing out. Every couple of minutes he stops and lets me find my breath, tears streaming down my face and my chest covered in drool, before continuing his assault.

"I wanted to do so much more to your pretty little body, but I forgot how well you suck cock. You really are such a good little slut, aren't you? Are you ready to take my cum? Don't you dare waste a single drop."

And with that, he explodes into my throat, holding my head deep into his stomach.

Rob pulls out, wipes himself on a towel, and leaves my room without another word.

Not even a few minutes later, I hear footsteps on the stairs. I guess this really is like old times.

One of Dad's other poker friends, Michael, wanders in. Michael has always been the nice one, but he still knows exactly what he wants.

"Your Dad has been telling us how well college is going for you. You really are a smart cookie! You know I'm not going to hurt you, but you also know the rules I gave you last time, don't you? I don't finish my turn with you until you cum. Not just once, but three times. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Michael. I understand"

"What was that?"

"Yes, Mich-, sorry, I meant yes, Sir"

"Good girl. Spread those pretty legs for me, baby. I've missed tasting you."

I do as Sir tells me and spread myself open. He pushes a finger down my slit, teasing me.

"You always say you don't like when Daddy's friends use you, but you always seem to be so wet for us."

One finger slowly pushes inside of me, and I can't help but release a moan. He was right, I don't want this. But I can't help my body's reaction when I'm played with.

Michael's tongue starts flicking over my clit. Swirling around and sucking gently, exactly how he knows I enjoy it. His finger picks up the pace and is quickly joined with a second finger.

"God, I missed how good your little cunt tastes. I could eat you all day, babygirl."

I hate that I can feel myself building to an orgasm. This man who i'm not attracted to and who has used me for so long knows my body well enough to force orgasm after orgasm out of me.

"Come on, I can feel it. Cum for me, baby. Cum all over Sir's mouth like a good girl."

I can't hold it back. The orgasm overflows across my entire body as I shake and scream Sir's name. Fuck, it did feel good.

Michael walks to the base of the bed, and picks up his half empty beer bottle. In one swig, he finishes the rest of the bottle. He works his way back over to me, bottle in hand, kissing up my body.

Without realising, I'm closing my eyes in pleasure, enjoying the intimacy and delicacy that this man is giving to me.

Suddenly, I feel the top of the bottle pressing against my pussy.

"What? No, Sir, you haven't done this before. Please?"

Michael doesn't even respond, just pushes the opening of the bottle into my hole. Only an inch or so, but it's enough to already be stretching me.

I try to move away but he has me pinned under him.

Michael reaches into my bedside drawer and takes out my vibrator.

"Well, looks like someone has been keeping themselves busy."

He turns the vibrator to max and pushes it against my clit, instantly making me scream and writhe in place.

With the bottle slowly pushing more and more into me, and the vibrator on my perfect spot, I can't even form words anymore.

"Aahh, yes, yes, no, please"

"You need to use your big girl words if you're off in college now. What did you say? I couldn't understand?"

"Ahhh, no no no."

"Did you say to go harder? My pleasure".

Sir starts fucking me hard with the bottle, holding the vibrator against me as he does.

"Remember, no cumming without my permission."

It isn't going to take long. I feel so full with the bottle inside of me and the vibrator driving me crazy.

"Please, please..."

"Please what, baby? Use your words."

"Please... Sir... I... Need"

He cut me off. "No, you don't need. You want, because you're a little slut for Sir, aren't you?"

"Yes, please... I want... I want to..."

He fucks even harder than I thought possible. He knows exactly what I need and is trying to make it as difficult as possible for me to get my words out.

"Fuck, please. Please, I want to cum, please."

"What's my name, baby?"

"Please, Sir, please let me cum."

The laugh that escapes his mouth was from nightmares, but I'm addicted to it. I need that laugh to know I'm keeping him happy.

"Cum for Sir, Princess. Cum hard, all over this dirty bottle while I fuck you with it. That's it, that's a good girl."

If we had a house next to ours, the neighbours would have called the police.

I cum hard, screaming Sir's name and making a mess all over my sheets. Maybe even the best orgasm I've ever had...

"Please, not tonight. I can't do 3, Sir, I can't."

"You fucking can, and you will, Sally."

The bottle fucking keeps going, the vibrator still on max. I'm a quivering mess, but holy fuck this feels good.

"Do you need a story to help you cum? You used to love stories as a little girl. There once was a Daddy who liked to whore his princess out to his friends. One of those friends was a nice man, and only used the Princess to help her cum. So selfless, and yet Princess was so ungrateful that she told him she couldn't cum anymore. Can you guess what happens next, baby?"

"No, I, ahh, I hurt, ahhh."

"The silly little slut was stuck with a bottle in her pussy and a vibrator on her clit until she came again. And she will cum again, won't you?"

"Please, please can I..."

"Cum for me. Right fucking now. Don't you dare disappoint me."

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming oh fuckkkkk."

I squirt all over Michael, all over the bottle and all over my already soaked bed. Once again, my body betrays me, but it felt so right.

"Good girl. What do you say to Sir?"

"Thank you, Sir."

Michael bends down and kisses my head. "You're welcome, baby, you did so well for me."

Michael left my room, leaving me in a puddle of my own cum and mess.

There are still two more... Fuck.