Daddy's Princess

Story Info
Dad has sex with his step daughter.
1.3k words
3.97
26.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I'd tell you about my step- daddy and the special gift he gave me for my 21st birthday.

The day started off like any other day, it was early morning and mummy was already sleeping having just come off of nightshift. Daddy was downstairs having breakfast and I was stretched out on my stomach in my bed, feeling quite warm in my little shorts and vest top, dosing away.

Some time later, I stirred from my sleep, as I felt a weight at my side and a hand softly groping my pert bottom underneath my shorts. I lifted my head in surprise to see Daddy sitting there, a bulge straining against his tight boxers.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, sitting up suddenly with the shock.

"Shh" he told me, clamping a hand over my mouth. "Don't wake your mum, you know she would be angry. I just wanted to give you your birthday surprise..."

Looking me in my eyes as he held a hand over my mouth, he started stroking the bulge in his boxers. I knew it was wrong, but I was so shocked I just sat there, watching his hand run up and down his hard cock, until reality hit me and I started to push his hand off my mouth and get away.

He pushed me back down on my bed and climbed on top of me, straddling me so my arms were pinned to my sides.

"Daddy, stop!! What are you doing?!" I cried, as he pulled his rock hard, 7" uncut cock from his boxers.

"You're my little princess and Daddy can do what he wants with his little princess" he told me with a look on his face I've never seen before.

He slowly rubbed his cock against my cheek, breathing faster as he did.

"Do you know what Daddy wants to do to his princess?" he asked. I just lay there, terrified at what he was doing as I'd never seen a mans cock in the flesh before. The next thing I knew, he was pulling down my top exposing my pert little breasts. I started struggling and trying to cover up, but he stood up and ripped my shorts off of me, pushing my legs apart as he did.

He lay in between my legs, keeping them open as he pressed his hand over my mouth to stop mummy hearing, whispering to me "Its alright, you love Daddy don't you?"

I stopped wriggling and looked him in the face, searching his eyes. I mumbled a yes, fully aware we were both naked and slightly aroused by the fact I could feel his hard on pressing against me. My pussy felt slick, as he reached a hand down and parted my lips so he could rub my clit.

"You're Daddys special girl and today, Daddy is going to make you a woman."

Slowly, he started rubbing my clit in circles and I could feel the pleasure building. He inserted a finger inside my pussy, a look of surprise crossing his face as he felt my wetness.

"Mmmmm, Daddys girl likes this doesn't she?" he grinned, starting to kiss down my neck.

"No!" I mumbled beneath his hand, knowing this was wrong even if my body was betraying me.

"Yes you do, you like being a good girl for Daddy and making sure Daddy is pleasured...." he whispered in my ear, inserting another finger into my pussy and rubbing even faster. I started struggling again, knowing I shouldn't be enjoying my Daddy fingering me like he used to finger Mummy.

"Hold still for Daddy, like a good girl" he grunted, removing his fingers from my pussy and grabbing his cock. "Daddy's princess is here for his pleasure now, to take when he wants".

He placed the tip of his hard cock against my wet opening and suddenly thrust in deep. I cried out, knowing his bare cock was reaching the depths of my pussy as he started thrusting in and out of me, filling my pussy completely with his girth.

"No!" I kept moaning, as he repeated that I was here for his pleasure, whenever he wanted and that I was now his special little cum bucket.

The pleasure was still building in me, I could feel my pussy getting wet and knew I shouldn't be enjoying it but felt unable to resist.

Daddy hammered me even harder, feeling my wetness and groping my little tits.

"Do you like being Daddy's special little cum bucket?" he asked, as he slowed down the thrusts. I nodded, knowing full well I shouldn't but wanting to explore this further. Stopping thrusting, he smiled down at me.

"That's right, you're Daddys little cum bucket now and will do as he says". He pulled out of me suddenly and sat up, leaving me lying there, legs apart, my cunt gaping open as he lay on his back, his cock at attention and glistening with my juices.

"Get on top" he growled at me. I wanted to feel filled again, so I did as he told me and climbed on top. Easing myself down on his cock and feeling the stretch between my legs, he started guiding me to grind against his cock, his thumbing rubbing my clit as his other hand cupped my breast and tweaked my nipple.

I was really starting to feel the tension building between my legs and knew I really wanted to cum on him, let him feel my pussy contract and pull around his hard cock, pulling him deeper. He knew I was starting to get close.

"Thats it, ride Daddy's cock like a good girl, Daddy wants to feel you cum on him. You're going to ride Daddy's cock and cover it with your juices" he panted, starting to thrust into me as I rode him.

My breathing was strained as I tilted my head back, riding him as much as I could. Knowing my legs were wide apart and I was sitting on top of my step-Daddy's cock, I felt the wave of my orgasm rip through my body, causing me to shuddered over and over again with the intensity.

Quick as a flash, he flipped me over onto my back, pulled my legs around his neck and plunged his cock even deeper into my wet pussy. I was still coming down from the aftermath of my orgasm as he plowed into me, harder and faster than ever.

"You're such a good girl for Daddy" he panted, "I'm going to fill you with my cum." Hammering fast, he suddenly moaned as he shot his massive load deep within me. Sinking his full weight on top of me, he kissed me slowly.

"That's my girl. We're going to have so much fun doing this. Daddy is going to take you whenever he wants to and he's even going to invite his friends over to play with you too. This is our little secret..."

He pulled out of me then, stood up and pulled on his boxers. I lay there, feeling his sticky wet load slowly dripping out of my pussy. He reached down, inserted his fingers into my pussy and pulled them out covered in his cum. He licked it from his fingers, reinserted them into me then made me lick his cum from his fingers.

"I'll see you tonight for round 2. Got to get my girl's tight little asshole ready to take my cock" he grinned, then left me lying there.

I lay there for some time, naked on the bed with a wet patch between my legs, knowing this is so wrong but so aroused to fuck my step-Daddy again, especially knowing Mummy was asleep in the room next to mine. I reached down to finger Daddy's cum that he had deposited in me, feeling excited to take more of his loads like I used to hear Mummy do.

I'll keep you posted for what Daddy did next......