All Comments on 'Daddy's Princess'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding!!!

Definitely one of the better ones in this genre. You must have been a bit excited yourself writing it as you mistakenly said Kate when you meant Amy, when Dad got caught in the kitchen. Realistic story, hot sex scenes, well written as I felt like I was there. There was one other sentence that an important word was left off of and usually those kinds of errors pull me out of the fantasy and I give lower scores but the rest of your writing is too good not to give a 5 to! Can't wait to read more of your work as you just made my favorites list.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
I agree with the other comment

Superb:

Here is the screw up that I notice that threw me off a bit but the rest of the story was so hot it no longer mattered:

Kate smiled broader as she came forward, her pert breasts bobbling. "Well it looks to me like you were jacking off over your own daughter...Tom." She now stood shoulder to shoulder with him as she gazed out at Kate while Tom stared blankly towards the front door, an exit he now desperately wanted. "Nice cock by the way." Hearing this, Tom gasped in shock, turning to look down at the much shorter teen. "I thought Kate was exaggerating, but she was dead on..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another chapter, please

This rocks! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh so Yummy

Tom completely missed that Susan was a 23 y/o screwing around with a guy old enough to be her fatter; and she yelled for Daddy to fuck her. So she's obviously lying to herself.

I can see this happening between a father / daughter because of the close proximity over the years.

Poor room mate got left out in the cold, shame on them.

You know of course that there's so many way for sequels to go!!!

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

...yeah, susan the golf slut (and daddy, the golf slut, lets be fair!) turned out to be the stereotypical hypocrite! "Fuck me daddy!" So she obviously has daddy issues/fantasies but has the nerve to act all morally offended? Lol! ...and really, some girl, half his age, taking her employer/customer (yeah yeah, off the clock) back to her place to fuck him and then calling him daddy doesnt have much room to talk! ...makes ya wonder how many other old guys with cash laden pockets she's taking home to fuck ;). ....daddy prolly should have been wrapping that dick in rubber if he had any common sense, especially before he went passing the exponential combination of sex partners he and she had wracked up added to the partners those partners had banged, before poking his little girl ;). For shame daddy!! Now get busy fucking your daughters pretty lil' roomie!! ;)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Loved it. It really does need a sequel that involves the college roommate!! Five plus stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Golf

Looks like he'll need to play at a different golf course.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Good

It's a really good story but there were parts in there that seemed like you had removed scenes and not replaced them with anything. I think with the level of your story telling skill you could have pushed a little harder with and made it so much better.

Still a good read but It feels a little empty at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Katie is just a slut....Daddy's whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So from sleeping outside the bar at 2am HD suddenly is in his bedroom after 10am getting fucked by his daughter!! All the Amy and Susan bullshit flew with the wind!!

23 yr old Skank Susan called him Daddy....he was an old bastard so he had that coming, lol....as for the slut Katie, she should have informed him of the bitch Amy!!

Seems the writer lost the plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One too many skanks in the form of Susan and Amy!! So a rich bitch daughter is influenced by her slut roommate Amy!! From the bar to his bed fucking Katie yet there's no fucking story!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where did Amy go? 1 minute she is there, then disappeared from the story!! And how did the daughter get to Princeton as she talks like a bimbo? The story, if you can call it that...was a complete mess. Meh. No star's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous