Daddy's Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a whiz was a struggle in angles, but mission accomplished, he turned on the shower and got in.

Hearing the shower start, Kate's eyes opened, a smile creasing her face. She'd been awake for the last ten minutes or so and it was her doing, not her father's restless legs that had pulled down the sheets. Seeing his still sleeping face upon waking, she'd slowly slid down the sheet, biting her lip, part of her praying to not get caught; the other half wondering what would happen if she did. The sheet slid down exposing his muscled chest and flat abdomen, and then the fat mushroom head popped from under the covers, spongy and pulsing.

Kate moaned low in her throat at the sight. The massive shaft tapering down from the head disappeared out of sight beneath the covers. She stared at his piss slit, her curious mind wondering what it would look like flaring open in front of her, unloading its contents. It was all Kate could do not to touch her father. She slowly continued sliding down the sheet, the vein laden shaft now fully exposed. His full ball sack appeared next, resting heavily below. If her inexperienced eye could be trusted, it appeared that her Daddy was doing some "manscaping", his pubic area and balls uniformly even. A man that did that surely would not be averse to having it looked at, even if the looker was his daughter, Kate reasoned. Suddenly her father's head had shifted and she'd quickly rolled on her side, listening to him awake, get out of bed and leave the room.

Sitting up in bed, Kate considered her options. There was no denying anymore the slippery slope that lay before her. If she did not want this, the only option was to leave immediately, return to school and hope that whatever flames of desire were simmering would extinguish themselves. She flung back the sheets and before she could change her mind, entered the bathroom.

The warm spray cascaded down Tom's back as he tilted his head under the shower head. He felt a slight, cooling breeze and opened his eyes, seeing Kate, standing in the doorway, watching him. He immediately looked down. His hard on had abated somewhat, but if anything, it was now even more obscene. Instead of sticking straight up, it now stuck straight out, like a divining rod from his body.

"Katie? What...what are you doing?" There was no point in attempting to cover himself. It was futile to do so and would only call more attention to his condition.

"Just gotta tinkle Dad," she slowly walked over, dropped her panties and squatted on the toilet as her father tried to keep his eyes averted.

"There are other bathrooms in the house that are not currently being used Kate," Tom said, turning to the side, vainly attempting to conceal his erection. Kate did not reply. She wiped, flushed and exited the bath. The bravado that brought her into the bath, had left her upon entry.

As the door shut behind his daughter, Tom breathed a sigh of relief. He looked down at his cock. The mere presence of his daughter had reversed the southward progression and he now again winked upwards. He briefly considered stroking the old boy, but to do so would be to admit that his teenage daughter had excited him and he simply wasn't ready to accept that...yet.

Twenty minutes later, Tom entered the kitchen, inhaling the scent of eggs and bacon cooking. Kate, her hair now up in a ponytail, smiled over her shoulder at her father.

"Hungry?" She saw that her dad was in shorts and a tee shirt. "No work today?"

"It's Saturday, and even if it wasn't, I'd still take off." Tom paused, his tone serious. "I've really missed you princess..."

Kate smiled as she loaded his plate, bringing it to him at the table. "I've missed you too old man," she said, kissing him on the cheek, attempting to defuse the tension they both must be feeling.

"Mmmm, smells good," Tom said, digging into the breakfast as Kate poured him a cup of coffee. "So, what do you want to do today, hon?"

Fixing her own plate, Kate slipped into the chair across from her father. "To tell you the truth...nothing. I'm so worn out from finals; I just want to unpack, get settled and maybe catch some rays."

Tom nodded. He had figured as much, which was why he hadn't cancelled his golf four some that morning. "I'll join you later, but I'm gonna go play some golf this morning. That ok?"

"Sure Daddy. Don't let me bust up any plans you have." She took a sip of her own coffee. "So...been dating anyone lately?"

He didn't look up at his daughter, given the lurid, perverse thoughts that had been rambling through his head, and now she was asking him indirectly about his sex life. Tom nodded his head. "There is someone actually. We met at the country club. She's also a golfer. We're going to be playing today with another couple."

Kate successfully hid her surprise behind her coffee cup. She had never tried to be anything but supportive about her father's love life, even during the failed engagement when it was clear the bride to be saw her as only competition for her father's attention. The slight jealousy she felt embarrassed her and she felt a blush coming to her cheeks. "So...who is she? Do I know her?"

Tom looked up at his daughter, noting her flushed complexion. In his heart of hearts he knew the reason for Kate's reaction, but he still wasn't prepared to recognize the escalation of feelings between them. He was going to comment, but realized that this would only lead to more tension. "I don't think you do. She's an assistant golf pro at the club. We've only been dating for a couple of weeks." Tom glanced at his watch. "Matter of fact, I'm going to be late if I don't run." He wiped his mouth, got up from the table and bussed his daughter on the cheek. "Thanks for breakfast, honey."

Kate didn't answer, watching her father head for the door.

"I don't know what got into you today, but I love what you're putting into me!" The slim brunette on all fours in front of Tom said in between the bone jarring thrusts he was throwing into her.

The brunette was Susan, his golf partner, whom he was dating on an infrequent basis. They had played 12 holes with friends, and were sitting in the cart waiting for their turn to hit when Susan had laughed at something he'd said. She had made to pat him on the leg when her hand had made direct contact with Tom's second driver, the 15th club in his arsenal, which was resting thickly against his thigh.

Making no move to pull back her hand, Susan's big brown eyes had flicked to his lap, her full mouth pursing, an "Ooooo!" escaping her lips. When she'd given the big sausage a hesitant squeeze, followed by a more direct one, Tom had groaned, slumping against his seat. A sudden "backache" had ended the round, with Tom's apologies, and ten minutes later, the couple was at her apartment, doing it like they do it on the Discovery Channel.

Tom hissed through his clenched teeth, his gaze directed down at his wrist thick cock plundering the over taxed, clean shaven hole below him. He had a death grip on her soft hips, pushing and pulling her back and forth in time with his own hard pumps. When they'd entered the room, he had sprung free of his slacks, stiff and ready for action. Susan's 23 year-old eyes had widened into little saucer plates as his pants hit the floor and she couldn't shed her clothing fast enough, which was the reason her shorts and panties were still around her knees, keeping her legs tight together, further tightening Tom's passage.

"You like this big cock, baby?" Tom asked unnecessarily, given the excited gasps from the sexy brunette. He reached up, stroking her long ponytail as it swung crazily about. Taking it in his left hand, he was encouraged by her low whimper and pulled back, her long, slender throat now exposed.

"Oh my god...fuck me...fuck me harder!" Susan entreated him. She bucked and wiggled back against him, his cock hitting all of her sensitive spots it seemed simultaneously. Tom raised and brought his right hand down sharply on her exposed, curvy hip, making a sharp smack, followed by a loud squeal from his fuck toy.

"Yesssss! Fuck meeeee! Fuck that big sonofabitch in me!"

Tom's hips were a blur as her buttocks rippled and shook from his impacts. He was close and could tell that she was as well. He didn't want to hold out. The load he was on the verge of dumping had been simmering in his balls for too long and he ached to shoot it. The tipping point came when Susan cast a seething look back at him, her eyes full of need. "Fuck me...fuck me...Daddy..."

Tom's vision clouded and he threw his head back, groaning, "Oh, goddamn! Here I cummm! Oh god Katie! Fucking take it! Take it all!!"

His balls rolled up and clenched, unleashing torrent after torrent of thick, hot cum, deep in the recesses of Susan's spasming cunt. Tom let loose a guttural roar of satisfaction as he continued to piston his hips into her. Strangely, Susan was silent, her head hanging down as her ponytail jerked in time with his thrusts. He was too caught up in his own pleasure to really notice. It wasn't until his pace slowed and he slumped back, his still stiff cock plopping out wetly, that he noticed something was amiss.

Susan slid off the bed and turned to him, her brown eyes blazing. "Get out of here, you sick fuck!"

Tom gasped with surprise at the verbal attack. "Wha...what's wrong?"

Regarding him with a glare, her hands on her slim hips, Susan spoke. "It's bad enough to be called by another name, but unless you can quickly come up with another Kate, you just imagined you were fucking your own daughter while you were with me!"

His eyes widened as he realized his gaffe. He had been thinking of Kate and even worse, had vocalized his fantasy! "Susan...I...it was a mist..."

"Mistake? Yes, I know! Just get dressed and get the fuck out of here!" She spun on her heel and stomped into the bathroom, leaving the ashen faced Tom to hurriedly gather his clothing.

Minutes later, a disheveled Tom sat behind the wheel of his car, slowly driving towards home. He was beyond horrified at what had just transpired. He ashamedly thought about his spinning Susan onto her hands and knees, just so he could more easily imagine that he was fucking Kate, his very own flesh and blood! While part of his brain registered the implications of his faux pas, the majority of his thoughts centered on the desire for his daughter.

There was no longer any denying that he craved a physical relationship with Kate. What kind of father am I, he thought. The bubbling sexual tension he had felt since Kate's return had erupted, literally, while he was fucking Susan. He knew that Kate was not acting herself, either, and wondered if she too had some of the same feelings. He shook his head, attempting to dispel the incestuous thoughts gripping him. Surely not. The idea was ludicrous that his teenaged daughter had been thinking the same things as he. Without realizing it, he was pulling up into the driveway, putting the car in park and sitting dumbly behind the wheel.

He looked at the front of the house, knowing that Kate was inside and wondered what she was doing. Would she be able to read her father's thoughts? Tom felt like every sick, twisted desire was written upon his face and Kate would be able to read him like a book. He sighed deeply, shutting off the car and getting out. He had to find a way to deal with these emotions engulfing him. To act otherwise was incomprehensible. His desires put everything he valued at risk.

Something told Tom that his daughter would embrace the idea of a physical relationship with her father, but the age old mores and taboos against such behavior were what gave him pause. Both of their lives would be ruined if it became known that they were sleeping together. And what of the long term prospects? Kate was just beginning her adult life. She had a career and family over the horizon. To engage in such behavior could derail all those things. Or could they have their cake and eat it too? Tom unlocked the front door and slumped through, locking it behind him. Mulling over his options, he walked through the living room to the kitchen before the sight beside the pool brought him up short.

Kate was laying out by the pool, stretched out underneath the sun's warm rays, her skin glistening with sweat and tanning lotion. Her firm, softball sized breasts were gloriously displayed to her father's eager eyes, the bikini top puddled on the concrete beside her. Tom swallowed the lump that formed in his throat and reached down to adjust the lump now forming in his pants. Rather than withdrawing after adjusting himself, his hand stayed put, rubbing his thickening cock as his eyes devoured his partially nude daughter.

If there was a flaw in Kate's body Tom couldn't spot it from his vantage point. Her eyes were hidden behind her glasses which rested on her perfectly formed nose, above her full, red lips. Her slender throat led down to her slim torso, accentuated by the twin sponge cakes on her chest. Tom was no expert, but estimated she was a big C, not quite a D cup. They sloped gently on her chest, her tiny, pert pink nipples crowning them. The areolas were pale and faint, small in size in comparison to the entire breast. Her father's eyes continued past her flat stomach. Kate still had her bottoms on, but they were tiny and wedged between her pussy lips, leading Tom to conclude that his little girl must be well acquainted with waxing or her razor. With no conscious thought, Tom unzipped his fly, allowing his now turgid cock to spring free. He moaned as his hand wrapped around it and began slowly stroking.

Kate had long legs for her height. Tom imagined the slim, toned thighs wrapped around his hips in a scenario with him thrusting slowly into her moaning form. He wet his suddenly dry lips as his cock continued to throb in his stroking palm. Kate must have just done her toenails, he thought, seeing the red polish stand out in sharp contrast to...

"Mr. Sanders?"

The whispered, surprised voice from behind him startled Tom and he turned with a jerk, jolted out of his incestuous reverie. Standing in front of him was Amy, Kate's best friend and college roommate. Tom realized she must have been in the restroom as they both stared gape mouthed at each other. The petite blonde had also been tanning topless, her small hands now covering her pear shaped breasts. He watched as her big blue eyes flicked down, taking in the sight of her friend's father's rigid cock. Her gaze slid back up and over his shoulder towards Kate. Her full lips curled upwards into a smirk as she dropped her hands from her breasts, placing them on her hips.

"Enjoying the view?" she teased as Tom frantically tried to stuff his sausage back into his pants.

"I...uh...oh god...Amy...I...it's not what it looks like," Tom stammered, finally succeeding in removing his cock from plain sight, though it now obscenely tented out his pants.

Kate smiled broader as she came forward, her pert breasts bobbling. "Well it looks to me like you were jacking off over your own daughter...Tom." She now stood shoulder to shoulder with him as she gazed out at Kate while Tom stared blankly towards the front door, an exit he now desperately wanted. "Nice cock by the way." Hearing this, Tom gasped in shock, turning to look down at the much shorter teen. "I thought Kate was exaggerating, but she was dead on..."

Tom willed his feet to move and stumbled towards the door as Amy called after him.

"Where ya going? I'll take care of it if you don't want Kate to..."

In his rush, Tom left the front door open as he fled towards his car. His pulse was racing, his hands shaking as he fumbled with his keys. Finally starting the car, he raced the engine and peeled out of the drive, caroming down the street.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tom swore, his hand slapping the steering wheel violently. The interior of the car seemed to close around him until he rolled down all the windows, welcoming the fresh air. Sweat beaded and dripped down his face as he assessed his situation. Amy was sure to tell Kate what she had witnessed. "Fuuuuuuck!" he swore again at a stop light, causing passersby to turn their head in his direction. He was truly and righteously screwed now, he knew. "Oh Tom, what have you done?" he asked himself as he drove aimlessly through town.

A sudden ringing sound caused the tightly wound father to swerve, almost clipping a passing car. He realized it was his phone, picking it up and staring at the caller ID.

'Kate Cell'

Dropping the phone as if it were alive, Tom swung into a parking lot. The phone rang twice more before stopping. He waited, his breath coming in gasps until the soft 'ding' signaled the receipt of a voice mail. With trembling hands, he picked it up, hitting the VM button. He pressed it to his ear.

"Daddy?" He heard the soft voice of his daughter, concern in her tone. "Where did you go? Amy told...I...just come home...please."

Tom's head dropped back onto the headrest, the phone tumbling from his grasp to the floorboard. He clenched his eyes shut against the sudden sting of tears. He howled in frustration. His inability to control his own emotions was putting everything he held dear in jeopardy. He had to do...do...do something, but for the life of him, he could not think what. Save for a time travel machine, nothing was going to make this go away. Tom opened his bleary eyes, focusing on the neon sign of a neighborhood bar across the way. With no other viable option in mind, he headed that way.

Entering the darkened interior, Tom's eyes gradually adjusted and he found his way to the deserted bar. Only one other patron was present in the joint as the bartender shelved his paper and walked down to Tom.

"Afternoon, what'll it be?"

Tom stared down at the darkened wood of the counter. "I don't care. Just make it a strong one."

"Scotch ok?"

Tom nodded. The man turned and selected a top shelf label, placed a glass in front of Tom and began to pour. When he finished, Tom grasped the crystal and threw it back, the alcohol burning his throat. He clumsily put the glass down and signaled for another.

"One of those kind of days, huh?"

Sipping the liquid, Tom merely nodded as the man returned the bottle to the shelf.

"Leave that here, ok?"

The man shrugged and placed the scotch back in front of Tom.

Hours later, Tom stumbled from the bar. Darkness had fallen during his time inside and he struggled to focus his eyes on his watch. It was past nine o'clock and he was well past the legal limit to drive. Finally locating his car, he slumped in his seat, reclining it back. As he slid back, his eyes focused on his cell phone. Picking it up, he saw that there were ten missed calls and several text messages. Willing his fingers to follow his brain's instructions, he finally opened one of the texts.

"Daddy?! Where are you? Please PLEASE come home!"

He was sure the others would be of the same vein, but facing his demons was time for another day. His eyes slid shut.

Knock knock.

Tom's eyes fluttered open and he looked around blearily, wondering where he was. His back ached and he suddenly realized he was asleep in his car. The knocking sound came again and he turned his swimming head slowly to the source. He saw a hand outside the window waving to him. Raising the seat back, he cranked the car and rolled down the window, seeing that it was the bartender. The clock on the radio read 2:15 and Tom realized he had passed out for the last 6 hours. Luckily he had not attempted to drive home.

"Hey buddy. You all right?" the bartender asked. "I sure am glad you didn't try to drive home. You were pretty lit when you left. Want me to call someone for you?"

The mention of calling someone caused Tom to think again of Katie. He looked at his phone which now had 5 more missed calls and a couple of new texts. He looked back at the concerned bartender and shook his head. When his vision stopped spinning, he vowed not to repeat that maneuver again.