Daddy's Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...no I'm alright. I'll call myself a cab," Tom answered.

The bartender nodded his head. "That's a good idea. Go home and sleep it off." He turned to leave, but called over his shoulder. "Hey, maybe that problem you had will look better in the light of day, huh?"

Tom raised his hand in reply then dialed information for a cab.

In his dream, Tom was in his bed, nude, the covers thrown off and he was not alone. He raised his head, looking down his body. There, between his thighs, knelt Katie. His sweet teenaged daughter's full lips were stretched around his turgid cock, sucking lightly. He could feel the constant suction of her mouth as her cheeks hollowed around him. Her warm wet saliva bathed the upper portion of his cock as her active tongue wiggled along the underside of his prick. Kate was nude as well, the curtain of her hair hiding her upper body, but he could see her bare ass in the air. Feeling him move, Kate's big brown eyes looked up, locking on his as she attempted to smile around the thickness in her mouth. She drew her mouth off him with a wet pop.

"Good morning sleepy head. This is the way I want to wake you up from now on, Daddy." She dropped her mouth back onto him and began to bob her head slowly. Tom groaned and let his head fall back on his pillow as his little girl continued to suck his cock.

He really must have groaned in his sleep, waking with a start. His blood shot eyes slowly focused on the ceiling fan lazily turning over head. That was his fan. He turned his head slowly, spying his night stand in the morning light streaming through the window. Somehow he got home and into bed, though for the life of him he couldn't remember how. His eyes focused on the table clock, 10:27. Given that his head didn't pound, he realized the twelve hours of sleep since his last drink had done the trick. He swallowed thickly and noticed the glass of water on the stand. Where did that come from? As he reached out to grasp it, his other senses came online and he realized with a start that the sensation of his dream had not dissipated. He still felt a warm suction around his nether region and he slowly raised his head, fearing what he was about to see.

As in his dream, Kate was there, between his legs, tenderly sucking his fat dick between her soft lips. Her eyes were closed, pleasure etching her face, wet slurps emanating from her mouth. He could feel the pressure from her tongue stud pressing into the underside of his cock, tracing the throbbing vein as she bobbed her mouth up and down. When she wiggled her tongue he could feel it slide over, pushing the blood swelled tube slightly. Katie had over half of his monster crammed into her mouth and he marveled at his little girl's ability to take a dick.

"Katie...I..."

Opening her eyes, Kate slurped her way back to the tip of his pole and drew back, a small strand of saliva still connecting them. She ran her fist up and down his length, stroking him.

"Shhhh, not now Daddy. There'll be time enough to talk later. I know you want this...and I do too. Just lay back and enjoy." With that she extended her pink tongue, flicking it over the spongy head, the stud adding to the sensation. Rather than lie back, Tom perched himself up on his forearms, not wanting to miss a second. Kate began licking up and down the towering length of her father's cock, her eyes locked on his.

Tom shuddered in pleasure, both from her talented tongue and from the discrepancy in sizes between his long prick and his daughter's pretty face. The thick tube extended from her chin to her hairline as she began tonguing his ball sack, sucking the round orbs into her mouth in turn.

"Ohhhhh, Katie! That's it...suck meeee," he moaned. Kate smiled at him and slowly drew her flattened tongue back up the marathon length of her father before rolling it over his head. A droplet of cum oozed from the tip which she greedily captured.

"Mmmmmm, that's tasty stuff Daddy...got anymore for me?" Without waiting for an answer, she plunged the big plum back into her mouth, locking her lips around the ridge. She was slurping him louder now, wet smacks accompanying the squish of her hand still stroking him.

Tom chuckled low in his throat. "There's a whole lot more for you honey. Keep this up and you'll find out soon enough." He closed his eyes in pleasure, grateful that the reluctance in his heart had somehow disappeared. Tom felt no guilt over letting his daughter suck him. This was what they both wanted and who was he to argue? He reached down, stroking her smooth cheek and tucking stray strands of hair behind her ear. He cupped the back of her bobbing head and pulled her down onto him.

Kate's eyes widened in surprise momentarily as more of the big snake slipped into her mouth. His tip brushed against the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly. "Gosh he's big!" she thought, sliding back an inch, then pushing forward again. Her lips trembled and opened as her throat rubbed against the squishy tip. She gagged again, this time harder. Drawing her gasping mouth off him, she shook her head.

"I'm sorry Daddy...you're just too big!" She jacked his cock rapidly as her father smiled down at her with love in his eyes. He removed his hand from the back of her head and brushed away a single tear leaking from the corner of her eye.

"Well, that ruins everything honey...we had better stop." This brought a giggle from Kate as she sat up, flicking back her long brown hair and crawling up her father's body, her soft tits grazing his stomach and chest. Tom's hands came up, cupping the fleshy orbs in his hands and thumbing Kate's sensitive nipples. This drew an excited gasp from his daughter as she lowered her swollen lips to her father's. Their mouths smashed against each other's wetly as their tongues sought out their counterpart. Tom moaned into Kate's mouth as he felt her grind her wet pussy on his hip as she straddled him.

"Ohhhhh, gawd Daddy...you're getting me soooo hot!" Kate groaned as she sat up, bringing her generous breasts within reach of his mouth. Tom squeezed her boobs together and extended his tongue, flicking it over each of her stiff nipples. Arching her back, Kate whimpered and entwined her fingers into her father's hair, pulling him tight to her. Tom opened his lips, sucking in a mouthful of soft tit flesh. He bit softly on her nipple, scraping his teeth over the taut nubbin. Kate whimpered again.

"Mmmmm, Daddy! I think you like how much I've grown up this past year. Especially up top?"

Tom's answer was a low growl in his throat as he was busy licking and sucking every soft square inch of Kate's tits. They jiggled and shook in his hands as he rolled his face between them, scratching the sides with his beard stubble. Suddenly Kate rolled off him to the side. Tom looked over surprised. Kate smiled at him as she lay on her back, holding her tits together.

"Come here Daddy. There's something I've been dying to try!"

Tom grinned as he swung his leg over his daughter's body and straddled her chest. He knew exactly what Kate wanted. Her mother had been even bustier, and titfucking her was one of his most pleasant memories. As he settled, hovering over his daughter's abdomen, his thick, long cock mere inches from the deep cleavage of her breasts, Tom's head was practically spinning, his lust spiraling off the charts.

Kate looked up at him smiling, her full, red lips stretch over her even, white teeth. She giggled seeing the intense expression on his face. "Bring back pleasant memories Daddy?"

Tom had just been in the process of aiming his divining rod between the heavenly pillows, but the comment brought him up short. "How...how could you know that Katie? Your mother and I..."

"Took pictures and I found them," Kate finished for him, giggling as she reached up, took him in her hand and slapped the long tube against her boobs. The soft flesh compressed and rebounded, jiggling enticingly with each slap. Kate then leaned up, and sucked noisily on the head before rubbing the glistening crown over each of her nipples. Her saliva lent sheen to her nipples as she slipped her father's fat cock back between her tits. Arching her back, Kate nestled it against her breast bone, the firm flesh cradling him as Tom moaned and began to thrust rapidly between them.

Kate smiled sweetly up at her father as his cock slurped between her boobs, glancing off her chin and leaving a glistening snail trail there. Tom was in heaven at the satiny feel of the velvety flesh surrounding his cock. He could feel his balls rolling up in his sac and hissed between his teeth, wanting the sensation to continue. Kate dipped her head, licking wetly as his thrusting knob got within reach before withdrawing to only return again. Kate's hands were getting slippery with perspiration, causing her to reposition her hands, squeezing her round orbs tightly.

"Ohhhh god! Katie...I'm gonna cum...oh god...," Tom moaned, his head falling back limply as his hips shunted back and forth. In a flash Kate let him loose and craned her long neck upwards, sealing her sweet lips over her father's twitching sex. With a roar of pleasure, Tom began shooting thick gobs of cum over his daughter's active tongue. Blast after blast coated her tongue, filling her mouth. With a heavy gulp, Kate swallowed the thick load, feeling it slide wetly down her throat. She whimpered as her dad continued to blast into her mouth, the scalding hot streams searing her taste buds with their salty tang. As the toe curling orgasm wound down, Tom shuddered atop Kate's chest. Kate rolled the slimy liquid around her tongue before swallowing again.

"Mmmmmm, daddy...so much..." Kate murmured, her head falling back to the bed, a long strand of cum stretching, then snapping in half between her lips and his cockhead. Tom's body was trembling as he slumped down beside her on his side. Kate rolled on her hip and perched her head on her hand, looking intently at her father. Raising her other hand up, she pushed a stray glob from the corner of her mouth between her lips. Her eyes closed with pleasure as she experienced a mini-climax, her skin flushing and goose bumps erupting over her forearms.

Tom breathed heavily on his back, his head turned, looking at his sexy daughter. Kate moved her hand between her legs and rubbed rapidly, cresting the climactic wave and slipping over. He smiled at her as she lost herself in the pleasurable feelings.

"God Katie...that was incredible. Thank you," he said sincerely. Kate's eyelids fluttered before her brown eyes settled on him.

"Anytime Daddy...for sure," she whispered. She ran her fingernails lightly over his chest, and then slid down, grasping his still hard cock and slowly stroking it. "Ooooo! Daddy! That wasn't enough for you? Don't tell me you want to fuck me now, do you?"

Tom moaned low in his throat, her language exciting his passion again.

"I don't know Daddy," Kate teased, her hand wringing him. "I'm not sure this big old thing will fit in my tight, little pussy..." With a growl of lust he grabbed her slim hips and pulled her atop his body as she squealed excitedly. Perched above him, her extended arms supporting her, Kate leaned down, kissing her dad softly. Tom could taste his own salty output on her lips, but he didn't hesitate to thrust his tongue between her soft lips. She gasped into his mouth as she felt the heat of his still hard cock sear the cleft of her ass. Kate bounced her hips, sliding it to and fro. Reaching back, she raised herself up and pointed the object of her desire towards her dripping sex.

As his hardness parted her outer lips, it was Tom's turn to gasp into Kate's mouth, her wet tightness clasping him firmly. Steadying his shaft, Kate pushed back onto him, the broad head plopping in, followed by several thick inches.

"Ahhhhh," Kate moaned, once again bracing herself on both hands as she continued to skewer herself upon her father. Tom reached down, grasping her soft hips, his mouth and tongue on her neck, helping push his cock into her. Kate's juices bathed him in slick hotness as they reached the half-way point of the long, tight journey. She stopped, rolled her hips around sweetly, and then withdrew until only the head remained.

"Uhhhhh," she groaned, fucking back slowly as he pumped into her again, this time even deeper. Kate felt like there was a bat shoved in her twat, the veiny shaft pressuring her sugary walls. She shuddered her way through another mini-orgasm as she finally sank all the way to the bottom, her father's crinkly nut sac pressing against her ass cheeks. Rolling her hips again for a moment, she whimpered at the full feeling inside her. Kate squealed in surprise as her father lifted her then brought her rapidly down again. Smiling up at her, Tom interlaced his fingers behind his head.

"Giddy up," he laughed. Kate giggled as well and placed her hands on his hairy chest. She tweaked his nipples then began bouncing slowly atop him. Tom's eyes drank in the sight of Kate's firm tits squashed between her upper arms. They jiggled lightly as her pace sped up, the tiny nipples carving the air. "Go to town baby," Tom encouraged. "Fuck your ass off on that big cock!"

Kate smiled, her eyes tightly shut, and her insides flip flopping with the feel of the hard intruder fucking from her entrance to just south of her cervix. As she bounced atop him, Tom couldn't withstand the urge anymore and reached up, cupping her bouncy boobs. He ran his thumb over her stiff, pebbly nipples, drawing a groan from her.

With her father supporting her upper body, Kate reached back, gathering up her long brown hair from where it was sticking to her sweat slicked back. With her arms and hair up, posed just so, Tom was sure that at this moment in time, she was the sexiest thing on the planet. He sped his pace up, not for himself, but for Kate. With his prior release, he felt he could fuck all day, but Kate had not gotten off properly yet. From the sweet look on her face, it didn't appear she was in any hurry to do so; however Tom wanted to see her twitch and buck with her release. In a flash, he rolled her off him, to her hands and knees, getting up behind her.

Kate gasped in surprise at his sudden departure and manhandling of her slim frame. As her father positioned himself behind her ass, she smiled, looking back at him over her shoulder. She pursed her lips, blowing him a kiss.

"Oooooo, Daddy! What're you doing back...uhhhhhhhh..."

Tom pumped half of his thick cock into her with one smooth movement, before drawing back and repeating the thrust, this time to the hilt. He ground his hips into her, straining to cram more into her, but she had all he had to give, and from the moans and whimpers, loved every inch of it!

"Take it...take my cock Katie!" Tom choked out. His hands clung tightly to her supple ass, leaving red prints there as he began to move to and fro, jarring her frame each time as he bottomed out. Kate smiled back at him, flipping her hair out of her face. As the pace and friction increased between her legs, Kate's eyes shut in pleasure. She could feel every hard inch sliding through her canal, filling her up and stretching her deliciously. Tom changed his angle of attack, leaning backwards and fucking up into her. Watching her firm ass cheeks wobble from the impact of his hips, he began lightly swatting her right cheek.

"Mmmmm, ohhhhh, that's it Daddy...spank your little girl," she moaned. The sharp smacks were thrilling the teenager and she could feel the oncoming rush of her impending orgasm. "Ohhh, fuck Daddy...that's it...I'm close...fuck me...fuck me harder...I'm...I'm..."

Tom's hips hit top speed behind his daughter as he repeatedly slapped her reddening ass. He too could a climax approaching and he worked even faster to make sure they got off at the same time.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, ahhhhhhh!" Kate squealed as her dam burst, her juices flooding her cunt, bathing her father's pistoning cock. As the already tight hole became even tighter, Tom too was pushed over the edge. He threw his head back, roaring with pleasure as his cannon twitched and fired deep into his daughter's depths. Kate's body jerked and shook as she was fucked through her orgasm, until spent; she slumped down onto the bed, her father's body falling with her before rolling off to the side.

The two gasping lovers lay there, both trying to catch their breaths, their bodies glowing with pleasure. They both turned their heads, smiling at each other, words not necessary, their eyes filled with love and desire. Kate slid over closer as her father's arm slid under her, cradling her warm body to his. She nestled her face into his neck, inhaling his scent before she dozed off, her rhythmic breathing signaling this to Tom.

As he cuddled his sleeping daughter, Tom smoothed her brown hair before his fingertips grazed over her warm back. His eyes unfocused on the ceiling grew heavy before he succumbed as well, slipping into restful, sated sleep.