Daddy's Princess Makes Her Place

Story Info
Daddy's Princess eliminates the competition.
1.6k words
4.2
34.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Princess Makes Her Place

Or

The Young Overtake The Old

© 2018 Daniel de Laire

It was the summer between her sophomore and junior years at an exclusive Ivy League college and much had happened to her since she took a year off after high school. She was now 22 years old and her body still had something of the infamous "freshman fifteen" left on it; a problem she intended to correct early in the summer break.

Everything was as it should be when Daddy got home to find his little Princess there, trying on some of her mother's old lingerie. She had called ahead to the cook to have something special and intimate prepared for her and Daddy in the master bedroom. They ate and talked. They laughed. Wine flowed. Clothes fell to the floor, and two lovers fell into each other's arms before falling into the bed together. They kissed deeply; she had been wet throughout the entire mean, indeed the whole day, in anticipation of her Daddy's throbbing, hard, enormous erection penetrating her waxed, tight mound.

He laid her down on the bed gently, still kissing her deeply. She never felt more secure than she did in Daddy's arms. Daddy kissed and caressed her sun touched, athletic body, enjoying his Princess' soft skin, still smelling of the coconut oil she used to tan her well toned body. She moaned as her Daddy flicked her nipples with his tongue, moving slowly down her abdomen to her holiest of places; her clitoris.

Daddy could never disappoint her; he was her perfect lover. Daddy could use his cock better than any college boy and his tongue better than any college lesbian. She relished the feel of his tongue alternating between sliding in and out of her wet little hole and flicking her clitoris just the way she liked it. Within three volleys, the tension in her little pussy built to the point it was intolerable, and she could not hold back the wave or orgasm she had looked forward to for months. The walls of her vagina tightened as she shoved her pussy straight into Daddy's face, letting loose a veritable waterfall of sexual juices from deep within her perfect pink pussy. Her ejaculate flowed over her father's chin and down onto the 1,500 thread count sheets on what used to be her mother's side of the bed.

Daddy smiled and laughed as he wiped his face with her silk panties and placed himself in position over her. She grabbed hold of his throbbing cock with her perfectly manicured hands and guided him straight in to her extremely wet and still climaxing 22 year old pussy.

Daddy did not disappoint. His throbbing cock stretched the walls of her right young pussy to their limits. He moved in and out of her spasming womb slowly, carefully, so as not to cum early. Her legs were spread wide for Daddy as she placed her hands on his heaving sides in a lover's embrace. As Daddy's cock moved in and out of her in the place where her mother used to enjoy the very same, a cruel smile came to her lips as she remembered the events which lead to her mother's removal from the household.

It had been a difficult year. Her drunken mother had allowed her jealousy of her and her Daddy's trysts to overcome her. She did the unforgivable during a drunken blackout at her own parent's house; she told her parents what Daddy was doing to his little girl.

She was quite shocked when the police came to interview her while Daddy was at work. Her mother had been acting strangely all day. She had dressed early (she seldom changed from her nightgown before two in the afternoon) and had consumed many more mimosas that morning than was customary for her. The two policemen flanked the investigating detective as they grilled her about her "special" relationship with Daddy; a relationship she vehemently denied as she sat at her mother's place at the dining table. One of her favourite spots for her and Daddy to enjoy the "special relationship" she was so adamantly denying existed to the authorities.

Before she was eventually taken to her mother's parent's house to live while everything was "sorted out", she managed a text to Daddy telling him of what was happening. Within fifteen minutes came a call from Daddy's high priced attorney, one of the best and most expensive in the state. She gave the same story to the attorney, who breathed a sigh of relief and instructed her to speak to nobody but him until further notice. But she saw an opportunity, and had a plan.

In the ensuing weeks, the investigation continued. Mother's parents hated Daddy, and they were using mother's drunken conversation as a tool for revenge for Daddy's numerous affairs. They saw Daddy as nothing more than a lecherous gold digger; it was no secret that his initial capital for his various enterprises had come from mother's trust fund when they married. It was a fact that mother drove into him until he finally got sick of her condescension and left her adrift in a sea of expensive booze while he pursued more agreeable women and enjoyed the vast fortune he himself had built from mother's initial (and many times repaid) investment. For them to do this to her Daddy was too much for her fragile emotions to bear; her Daddy was her world. Her Daddy was the only man who was fit to be her man, even if she had to share him. But she would share him with mother no longer.

The day of the grand jury came, and she was called as a witness for the prosecution, as were her mother and maternal grandparents. She looked at them in disgust; like the bunch of vultures she felt that they were, swooping in at this juncture to collect Daddy's wealth and gain control of her own trust fund, which would not be fully hers until she was 35.

The various parties took their turns on the stand, angrily laying waste to Daddy's character and reputation. Her Daddy sat at his table with his attorney, expressionless. As though he could barely believe it. At last her turn came; her opportunity to hatch her plan weeks in the making.

She broke down into tears, admitting to incestuous contact with one of her parents; right from her 18th birthday. And how horrible it was! How she was forced to submit to the most disgusting acts by someone she was supposed to trust without reservation; her own mother! She described various drunken college lesbian experimentations, but inserted her mother in the place of her fellow students. Due to her mother passing out naked so many nights on the couch, she was able to describe her mother's naked body in minute detail. She described the coaching given by her grandparents; what to say and what not to say to roast her Daddy in court. How she would get the greatest share of his money once he was disgraced and imprisoned for incest.

She almost thought she saw a faint tear come to Daddy's eye as the judge ordered mother and her parents to be taken into custody for their various crimes. She watched with hidden glee as her mother and grandmother began to cry as they were all handcuffed by the bailiffs and taken to a back room in the courthouse.

Mother got two years in prison and ten years of probation. Her parents got only probation. In the ensuing divorce and defamation suits, Daddy cleaned them out of all but the raggedy house where mother grew up. The entire family was disgraced and broke as Daddy came out completely on top, thanks to his little Princess.

Daddy's Princess started to scream as she came for the second time; the walls in her vagina closing around Daddy's huge member. Twitching, then shaking, then gushing once again on mother's expensive sheets; no, HER expensive sheets, as the man mother would never have again began to shake in orgasmic glory. The head of Daddy's cock was against her cervix as he began to throb in that all-too-familiar way, the way that signaled that Daddy was about to shoot. She wrapped her legs around him so that he had to bury himself snug against her cervix, and his cum shot deep into her uterus. She pulled his torso close to hers and kissed him deeply as their fluids intermixed in a puddle between the sateen sheets and the crack of her nearly perfect 22-year-old ass.

They shook and bucked together as one for a full five minutes until Daddy fell completely onto her chest, mashing her little B-cup titties, his head beside hers on the pillow as he went flaccid inside her, just as she liked. They breathed heavily together while they enjoyed the warm glow of their sexual union.

After Daddy had gone soft inside of her, she loosened her legs from around his hips so he could climb off of her; he'd given her most of what she wanted. They looked into each other's bright eyes and smiled just before Daddy kissed the sweaty forehead of his little Princess and said "Good girl". He then rolled over to his side, falling asleep almost immediately from the exhaustion.

As Daddy snored quietly, his little Princess reached into the drawer of the bedside table that had been her mother's and removed a relic long thought lost; her mother's wedding set. She placed these on her left ring finger with a cruel, twisted smile as she laid back. Her Daddy's seed settling into her ovulating system, she stared hypnotically at the jeweled symbols of her conquest of her main competitor for her ultimate prize, her Daddy.