All Comments on 'Daddy's Princess Whets Her Appetite'

by dannythebaltimoron

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok

A vibrator that takes D cell batteries? That used to be a horse cock. I've never seen one take even a C cell battery and I've worn out quite a few. Stupid. I thought i was almost getting aroused but it was gas. Pitiful.

Butterflygal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Industrial strength vibrators

If you were using the ones that take D and C cell batteries, they wouldn't wear out so fast. They exist, but they're out of the average woman's reach.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY

GOSH THESE ANON COMMENTS CRACK ME UP, lo FUCK EM! LISTEN, LOOSE THE DOT DOT DOT DOT's THEY RUIN A STORY IF LOADED INTO A TEXT READER. DON'T HYPER- HYPHENATE AND DON'T TRY TO DRAG OUT AN EXPRESSION LIKE YOU DID IN YOUR STORY. EXAMPLE;...Daddy...oh God...Daddy...mmmmmmm...fuck me, Daddy...mmmmmm...fuck me like one of your whores...mmmmm...make me your whore, Daddy...mmmmmm... ONE FUCKING COMMA DOES THE SAME AS ALL THOSE DOTS. IF THIS HAD REACHED MY DESK I'D HAVE FIRED MY SECRETARY AND THREW THIS IN THE TRASH BIN JUST FOR THE DOT DOT DOT's LOOSE THE DOTS! KEEP WRITING, I LIKED IT.

dannythebaltimorondannythebaltimoronabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY

Thank you for your kind words and the suggestion about the dots. I'll try it your way next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous