Daddy's Release - Coming Home

Story Info
Ma sends me to collect Daddy from jail and we need a layover.
7.3k words
4.2
32.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yes, tomorrow Sweetie."

"But. Tomorrow!?" I repeated incredulously, refusing to believe what I was hearing.

"I keep sayin' it. Tomorrow Emmylou. Now go finish preparin' your room."

"But Ma, I thought you said Daddy was locked away forever. Never comin' outa jail for the rest of his life!"

"Well I was wrong Sweetie. This here letter says nine am tomorrow. Collect from Florida Maximum Security Visitor Center. Here, read it."

I couldn't believe it! My Daddy was coming out of jail. I'd never even met him before but I was so excited that I could feel tingles through my skin and butterflies in my tummy. I looked around our little house and one by one set my eyes upon the photographs of my Daddy that adorned the walls. The photos were all old, faded and they'd been in place for as long as I could remember. The images all depicted him alone, or standing alongside my Ma when they were young. She looked beautiful with her long brown hair, and Daddy stood proud with his tanned skin, strong body, dark mane and broad grin.

I could hardly contain myself but I followed Ma's orders and turned to the store room which would become my room when Daddy moved into Ma's bed. It was a tiny room that barely accommodated a single mattress, but at least it was a roof over my head. We didn't have much money, but we had family, and family always sticks together.

That night I went to bed beside Ma for the last time. Daddy would be back tomorrow and he'd take his rightful place in the master bed with Momma. I squirmed between the sheets, so excited that at last I'd meet him and have him home with us.

But I could not sleep - how could I possibly fall asleep on the eve of such a momentous event! Momma snored beside me in her usual way after a bottle of Jack. But not me. After all this time I'd finally be with my Daddy. I pictured the reunion - our car pulling up in the driveway, Momma and Daddy bursting out. I imagined Nan and me waiting at the front door of our house, and then Daddy rushing toward us. I imagined his strong arms wrapped around me and my body crushed into his.

I'd had boyfriends and been on dates, but nothing would compare to my Daddy. Ever since I was young I'd been waiting for Daddy to come home, against all hope of a jail sentence that Ma said would extend indefinitely. It had been nineteen long years so far but I'd written to him every week of my life. No mail came in return - Momma told me that nothing ever comes back from a Supermax, but I knew he'd be thinking of me too. I wondered how he would be feeling on the brink of his release, and I squirmed again.

At some point during the night I must have succumbed to sIeep, but I don't remember the moment. In the morning Ma was already up and awake in her dishevelled nightie, sitting at the kitchen table, cigarette loosely hanging from her mouth looking like death warmed up. She hacked the cough of a long-time smoker, but with an even worse sputter that betrayed a throat of phlegm and a nose blocked with mucus.

"What's wrong Momma?" I asked. A small box and test kit littered the table in front of her.

"I got the virus," she stated matter-of-factly in a croaky voice. Then her emotion leaked as she sighed, "I can't go. You gonna have to do it. You gotta get Daddy."

"But maybe I got I the virus too!" I fretted.

Momma passed me a sealed test kit. "Best stay away from me Sweetie 'til we're sure." Her index finger slid the instructions across the table and I backed away to the kitchen counter, administered the test on myself and waited the 15 minutes for the result. Negative. Phew.

"Well Sweetie, there's the car keys. And here's some cash - find a cheap motel and you can stay for the week of isolation. Then bring him straight home. I'm waitin' for him. Now hurry girl - he don't need to stay inside for any longer than necessary."

I rushed to my tiny new room and rummaged through my pile of clothes on the floor, finding a pair of fresh panties and slipping on a floral missy dress. I blew kisses to Ma on my way out the door, yelled 'bye to Nan and bounced across the front porch to our old Camry parked out on the street.

Dawn had only just broken but already the day was hot with a cruel sun beating down on the green Florida flats and the air soaking up moisture from the swampy landscape. Under an hour's drive and I was there.

I pulled into the Visitor Center carpark and looked through the windshield at the monstrosity ahead of me. Bleak concrete buildings wrapped in fences of razor wire. Warning signs plastered everywhere. Crawling with uniformed officers. We'd driven by the Supermax before, but never gone in. Never even for a visit. I'd heard people talk about the legend of the Supermax before, and I'd seen documentaries on TV, but I didn't really know what Daddy's life would be like on the inside. Soon he'd be out and tell me all about it. Or maybe he wouldn't. My emotions were all mixed up wondering what our first encounter would be like.

I was a little early, but I stepped out of the rusty car and found my way through the entrance maze to the reception at the Visitor Center and signed in. And waited. And waited. Eventually a fat lady in corrective services uniform called my name and I went up to the shielded counter.

"Test result?" she asked.

"What test?"

"You gotta have a negative test result to the virus to come in."

Fuck. The receptionist was harsh, but helpful and directed me to a room with virus test kits and I administered a test myself. A half hour later, I made my way up to the counter and showed her the negative test result.

"OK. Now whatcha here for, Miss?" she asked.

"I'm collecting my Daddy."

"Name?"

"Bobba Harris."

"Right," she said, consulting a mound of paperwork on the counter behind the shield. "Says here he's being released today."

"That's right!" I said excitedly.

She asked me a bunch of questions about "a safe place to stay", "vouch for something", "responsibility for something else". I was so excited that I couldn't really take it in and just answered yes to everything and I signed a piece of paper offered to me.

"Just take a seat. He'll be going through processing. It might take a while."

She directed me to a separate waiting room where I was the only one. I waited. And waited. And waited. The letter might have said 9 am, but that was a lie. I went up to the counter a few times, but they couldn't tell me anything new. Just "Wait."

Eventually, at 3 pm, there was movement behind the counter. The phone rang and the lady talked in a serious voice, reached below and the door buzzed and opened.

Standing there was my Daddy. Just like the photos. He was wearing a tee shirt, shorts and slides and was clutching a small bag to his chest. His hair was greyer. He was thinner but fitter. Goddam! How could a man in 40s be so dam fit! His cute round puppy dog eyes were replaced with darker slits. His lips were thinner but conveyed a tiny smile. His skin was paler than the photos and myriad tattoos were plastered over his body.

"Pammy, is that really you?" he looked at me with squinting eyes - was it suspicion or non-believing?

"No Daddy. It's me. Emmylou!"

His face broke out into a smile. "Holy shit!! Fuck girl you look just like your Ma!"

"Do you think?"

"You look just like I remember her. Now where is she?"

I couldn't break the news straight away. He'd been through enough. "C'mon Daddy. I'll tell you on the way. Let's go!"

The two burly corrective officers on each side of Daddy stepped back, and I held out my hand to lead him back to the car. He ambled along in my wake while I skipped ahead, trying to drag him along faster to the car. Daddy was out! I couldn't believe it! The smile on my face was immovable and I thought my heart would burst.

We travelled the length of the carpark on foot. The sky was becoming dark with clouds and the air was thick with that famous Florida humidity. "This is our car," I announced as we approached the Camry, and I entered the driver's door while Daddy folded himself into the passenger seat, clutching his bag.

I inserted the key into the ignition and started up the car. My pop music blared from the CD player and Daddy flinched. "Oh sorry Daddy."

"What was that?"

"That's just my music Daddy. What do you want. Let's play your music."

"Its OK," he said calmly. "Quiet is good."

"Sure Daddy," I bubbled back, "Whatever Daddy wants!" I reached over, planted a hand on his thigh, and looked him in the eyes. "I'm so excited that you're coming home Daddy."

"Me too Baby."

I backed the car out and headed along the road back towards civilisation. Daddy retrieved a cigarette from his bag and balanced it on his bottom lip. He scanned the car's dash for an inbuilt lighter, but abandoned the search with a "Hmfff," and instead retrieved a zippo from his bag. He blew a plume of smoke out of the window.

"I thought you was in forever Daddy."

"It felt like forever. Nineteen years."

"Did they let you out early Daddy?"

"Nope. I done my full term."

"So are you on parole now?" I asked.

"No Siree," he shook his head. "I'm a free man. Time is served."

I saw a flash of distant lightning out of the corner of my eye as a storm swirled on the horizon, and it prompted the bad news that I had to convey.

"Daddy, I got some bad news. Momma's got the virus."

"Yeah, I heard its goin' around. Not a problem. I had it in prison."

"So we can't go home yet Daddy."

I'd known him for less than an hour but already Daddy burst into the rage that Nan had warned me about. His face darkened, his fingers clenched and the tone of his voice became scary. "Whatcha mean we can't go home. I'm a free man. This is a free country. I been without my wife for 19 years. She got the virus, I had the virus, now lets go home."

"We can't Daddy. Its the law now. Momma's given me money to stay away. We can go back later. If you go home its against the law. Daddy, they'll arrest you. Daddy you can't go back to jail!"

"Bullshit," said Daddy at the same time as an enormous thunderclap struck my ears and jolted the car. The heavens opened immediately and torrents of rain crashed across the windscreen, coming so fast that I could not even see the road.

"I can't drive in this," I said to Daddy, and luckily saw the distinctive lights of a roadside motel on my right. I pulled into the entrance and into a park. "Momma's given me the money for us to just stay away a little while, and we can overnight here at this motel. Trust me Daddy."

I tried to doge raindrops as I ran to reception but got drenched anyway. I paid in cash for six nights and collected the key to Ground Unit 8. Then I dashed back to the car, and accompanied Daddy into the room. It was an unkempt and small motel room that smelled stale and looked grimy. There was a queen bed at the far end, a small kitchenette, and a tiny sofa near the entry. A small flatscreen TV was fixed to the wall, visible from the bed and the sofa. And a brighter patch on the walls betrayed where a couple of paintings had obviously hung in the past, but were now missing.

I stood dripping wet in my dress, the fabric sticking hard against my skin, hugging my figure, and revealing my erect nipples. I needed to attend to Daddy before myself. "What can I get you Daddy? Do you want a drink? Something to eat? A rest?"

"I'll just take a shower thanks Babygirl," he said gruffly, throwing his bag to the sofa and striding into the bathroom. The door closed, the water ran, and I sat back into the sofa to catch my breath. The sound of the rain spilling onto the roof and the pavement outside calmed me down.

I'd almost nodded off when I heard the water hammer from the shower's faucet. I could hear the rustling of stiff towels as Daddy dried himself, then the door opened and steam spilled from the bathroom.

Daddy stepped into the living area completely nude and cast the white towel aside onto the floor. He appeared completely at ease, and comfortable in his nakedness and I thought about the fact that there is obviously no privacy in jail. I wondered if all the prisoners walked around with big dicks swinging between their legs. Daddy had a giant one. It hung long and low with a gorgeous pink head and veins crawled along the length of his shaft. The whole member was pulled downwards by the weight of his glans and I could make out his balls hanging low in a loose sack. He had a shock of dark pubes that led up his flat tummy to his belly button. Across his arms, chest, belly and neck were myriad tattoos - a multitude of small distinct figures and emblems etched in dark ink with an amateur style.

He stood and looked at me for some time before he spoke.

"I promised your Momma that she'd be the first cunt I fucked when I got out. I been waiting 19 years for this. No pussy, no cunt. Do you know what its like holding it in for that long. No, of course you ain't. And now you - this virus - is keepin' me away from the reward I deserve."

"Sorry Daddy. Momma said so. But I can look after you. What do you want? Anything."

"Well Babygirl, Momma's is the first cunt. But I can fuck you jail style. I'm gunna take me that cute little ass. You ever had it in the ass before?" He surreptitiously pinched the end of his cock between his thumb and forefinger and I saw his shaft engorge ever so slightly.

I'd never been fucked in the ass before. Guys had tried, but I'd always resisted. They were too keen, too fast. And they were not truly men - just boys really. I was always strong enough to push them aside and kick them out of my bed. They weren't like Daddy. There was no way I could resist Daddy. Even if I wanted to.

I stood from the couch and walked over to Daddy, biting my lip and feeling my nipples sticking hard to my dress. I could feel the wetness in my pussy begin to rise with the sight of his cock and the feeling of his power.

He gently touched my cheek with his coarse forefinger, then let it slide along my jaw, down my neck, and between my breasts. I looked down to see his cock had grown hard and angled upright, pointing straight at me and the head had grown angry and red. Daddy spun me around pushed me over towards the bed and bent me over, placing my hands flat against the mattress. I felt him lift the hem of my dress, pulling it all the way up and draping it over my head. Then I felt hands roughly grasp at my panties and pull them harshly to my ankles.

"Holy fuck, look at this," Daddy said with a little laugh as I stood vulnerable with my ass pointed to him. I felt a cool sensation on my anus as a drool of his saliva hit my hole and then the pressure of his finger as he swirled it around.

"Baby girl, you got the prettiest ass I ever did see." I felt another dollop of saliva hit my ass, off center this time, but Daddy's thumb scooped it up and drew the pool around my hole. I felt a little pressure from his finger against my ring and a tiny moan escaped my lips.

"Now tell me what you feel, Babygirl," he commanded. "Tell your Daddy." I moaned again as the pressure increased and pulsed gently. "Daddy's home," he whispered and his finger slid straight through the ring and deep into my ass. I gasped and then issued a long groan of satisfaction as I felt my anus stretch and then close tight around his finger.

"I love it Daddy," I whispered, and then began to feel him sliding the finger in and out, savouring the sensation of his rough skin sliding across my sensitive entrance. "I love it so much,"

"Good Babygirl, good. But you ain't had nothin' yet." Daddy pulled his finger from my ass and I sighed with the feeling of emptiness that it brought. He leaned forward and grabbed each of my wrists, pulling them back behind me. There was nothing left to support my torso and my head fell forward, landing cheek-side on the mattress, with my body bent over even further.

Daddy manipulated my hands to hold each of my own ask cheeks and demanded of me, "Now hold this open, Babygirl." I stretched out my cheeks, wanting to show Daddy all of my asshole and I pulled my sphincter muscles in and out to make my rose wink at him - begging for his attention.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Daddy holding his cock and giving it a couple of quick jerks. He made two audible spits, and delivered one glob of saliva to his own cock and another to my waiting asshole. Then I felt the pressure of his head against my anus, at once recognising it was so much bigger than his finger.

"Do you want it Babygirl?"

"I want it Daddy, give it to me."

He pushed forward and I pushed back and tried to relax my ass. I pursed my mouth and blew out, concentrating on relaxing my butt. Pulse once, pulse twice, and then like magic, it happened. The head of his cock slipped in until the ridge passed my ring and then I clenched tight around his cock. He groaned with satisfaction.

"More Daddy," I offered and continued to push back on his cock.

"Fuck Babygirl," said Daddy in a voice of dismay and then continued to push forward, opening my ass with every ounce of extra pressure that he delivered. When he'd reached in as far and as deep as I think he could, I pulled my ass cheeks apart a little more and pressed even harder to capture every additional millimeter of his cock.

Then Daddy grabbed me by the hips and started to pump. There was nothing gentle about it. He started slowly but intensely. He pulled his cock back to the point it was about to leave my ass, then drove it back in again to the hilt. And again. And again. He began to increase the tempo, and then intensity. I could feel my pussy dripping with arousal and my clit was swollen with excitement.

As the strength of his thrusting grew, I could feel his balls swinging back and forth, and as his cock drove deep into my ass, the balls would swing against my pussy, teasing me fervidly.

His fingers dug into the flesh on my hips. "More Daddy. Harder Daddy," I cried out. He responded with increased grunting and thrusting even faster. As his breathing quickened, I detected that Daddy's excitement was reaching a crescendo.

"Give it to me Daddy. I've waited all my life for this!"

He grunted more and thrust again. From my compromised vantage, I could only see his legs, but the muscles were tensed all over.

"Cum Daddy! Cum! Cum in me!"

Another grunt, a strained groan and then the deepest thrust of all. I felt his cock twitching again and again and then my ass felt full - full of cock, full of juice and full of his cum. It was the most deeply satisfying feeling that I'd ever experienced in my life, and I hadn't even cum myself.

"Ah fuck Babygirl. That was good. So good." He collapsed onto my back, leaning over me. Daddy was still deep inside me and gave another couple of playful thrusts. As he stood back up, his softening cock slipped out of my ass, and I felt a flood of cum leak out of my hole. He once again swirled the cum around my asshole with his thumb and pressed the digit gently within me.

"You're a good one, Babygirl. I think I'm gunna like bein' home again." Then he picked up the towel from the floor, wiped his cock clean, and threw the towel to me as I rolled over on the bed. Daddy grabbed another cigarette from his bag, lit up, walked over to the bed and lay down, resting his head on the pillow. He took a drag on the cigarette and blew smoke at the ceiling. I shuffled over to him and snuggled up against his shoulder. I fell asleep almost straight away, and I guess Daddy did too, sometime after.

-----

I woke with a jolt after only a short while. It was still night, the sound of traffic buzzed outside and I felt a chill in the damp air. The storm has passed and the rain has stopped, leaving a crisp, fresh feeling as I inhaled deeply and rolled over to see Daddy asleep beside me. I reached across and as I kissed him on the cheek he opened his eyes.

12