All Comments on 'Daddy's Release - Coming Home'

by Heartstrings

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
julieatlanta46julieatlanta4612 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed! My sweet pussy was wet the entire read. More please. Extend the story to include Pammy and Nan.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Did you have an AI write this?

NutbutterbishNutbutterbish12 months ago

Hot story! 🔥And that Florida dialect is perfect❤️

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl12 months ago

Nicely done. Made my panties wet!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Worse story I ever read. A father getting out of jail after 19 years and ends up fucking his daughter in the ass then in her pussy like an animal. I hope you don't continue the story cause it's a waste of time and writing.

HeartstringsHeartstrings12 months agoAuthor

Thanks @Nutbutterbish and @julieatlanta46. I enjoyed writing this story but I've been sitting on it a while (without help of AI lol!) Maybe a continuation will reveal how it all pans out @Delftsejongen?

RegretsRegrets12 months ago

I’ll bet that this has happened a hundred other times, or a thousand

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is not great. Not good. Sorry.

sexymeupsexymeup3 months ago

the bastard should be locked up for life it was clear he was going to fuck her as soon as he came out of the bathroom nude whether she wanted it or not, also has rage issues and took it out on her because he did not get what he want like a spoiled brat. he's just a piece of shit from the get-go. a fuckin control freak. hated this story even one star was too good for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeartstrings@Heartstrings
Learning to write and kill darlings. New to writing, especially in this field. Working through the different genres. Feel free to reach out and say hi! Happy for feedback through any of the channels - in the comments or direct.