Daddy's Removable Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked off my pants and panties.

With a soft moan, I slid the now slick dick between my pussy lips with increasing speed, knowing I was going to cum. Hoping I did before dad woke up. Just a little more. Oh god, please just a little more.

I tilted daddy penis so when I rubbed, the tip caught on my entrance. Again and again I teased myself this way. I wouldn't put daddy's big dirty penis inside me. No way. That was gross. Not inside. Not inside.

"Uh!" I cried, tilting the dick even more so it was angled to enter me. "Oh no."

This was my dad's penis full of his cum. Not some dildo. Daddy's dick was old and thick and could get me pregnant.

But not if I came first.

"Uh-uh-uh!" I gasped as I pressed daddy's huge cock into my pussy an inch. "Uh-uh!" Two inches. "Oh god. It's huge, daddy," I whispered, pushing it in farther and farther. "Uh! It's so fucking--" My orgasm broke and I crammed daddy's cock into me as far as it could go and ground it into my pussy.

I let out quiet shivery moans.

As I throbbed around daddy's dick, I realized I could hear tense voices.

"It's in a pussy, Kate! I can feel it. Fuck!"

"It could just as easily be in an ass, Gabe."

Daddy was noisy as I continued to let my puss throb around his cock, my mouth and eyes gaping wide. His voice was strained. "I'm surprised you think this is funny, since someone is fucking your husband. Mmm. Uh. God!"

"Are you about to cum?" mom accused.

"Someone is cumming on my cock! Uh! Fuck yes, I'm about to--"

I pulled daddy's cock out of me and it jerked between my slippery fingers and spurted cum onto my tummy. Warm, wet and thick.

"Uh! Kate!" daddy moaned.

"How can you expect me to hold you when someone else is making you cum? God, you liked it!"

Shocked, I stared at the warm puddle on my skin. I wanted more than anything to stick daddy's dick right back inside me. That was the best thing I'd ever felt in my life, and I was still throbbing.

I dragged the leaking, softening head of dad's dick over my clit where it spat more cum, and I gasped as my pussy clenched and dad moaned once more in the other room.

I watched as the dick softened and shrank, feeling awed at how wrong I had been. Dad's saggy little dick was actually mighty. Potent. Delicious. Sexy.

I wrapped it gently into my silk slip and deposited it into a winter boot in my closet.

I should give it back. I knew that. It wasn't mine. It was dad's. It was his most precious possession and it was scary for him to lose it.

Even now I heard him and mom as she berated him for enjoying sex with a stranger and he accused her of losing his penis.

But as I cleaned my shivering belly with tissues from the box on my vanity, I couldn't bring myself to care.

In the mirror, I noticed myself grinning naughtily, dark hair messy and hanging in my face making me look very sexy.

And I decided I was never ever giving daddy his dick back.

12