All Comments on 'Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 01'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Spinner_of_tailsSpinner_of_tailsabout 2 years ago

Wow. I’m glad to see you publishing stories again. I’ve read and reread your earlier work several times, and thoroughly enjoy it.

Xoxo

There_itisThere_itisabout 2 years ago

What an amazing surprise!

I saw a new story from my favorite author and threw myself on it! Any time you post it makes my day, you are truly one of the best authors on Literotica.

I love your other stories (would love to read continuations on them, if your muse is speaking to you) and really looking forward to the rest of this story!!

MordMortMordMortabout 2 years ago

Nice to see you back. This story looks to be a good one as well, dealing with a shy, busty daughter, which is always a wonderful combination. The fact that we're just at the kissing stage shows that this is going to be a gradual build-up, which I definitely don't mind. Looking forward to more.

JumbosauceJumbosauceabout 2 years ago

I’m a simple guy. I see dannyboy111 has a new story out, it’s an automatic read. 5 stars as usual! Thanks for posting!

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonabout 2 years ago

Glad to see you're still writing. You've got a unique voice and style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More!!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

If this turns into anything like your previous stories, I'm going to enjoy this very much.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 years ago

There are but a mere handful of authors here that I will set aside time and space to read their latest works.

DannyBoy111 is one of them. I hit the brakes, cancel appointments, tell the wife she's gotta DVR her shows tonight, we got a better story coming to us.

Welcome back.

Giratina143xGiratina143xabout 2 years ago

YOU ARE BACK!! I missed you so much :,(

Please don’t abandon us again…..

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 2 years ago

Welcome back and a good start, with an interesting videotape angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SO HAPPY you're back...I honestly never lost the hope...!! My 5 star author strikes again <3 a huge thank you!!!

shark_laynshark_laynabout 2 years ago

How many chapters do you envision this series having?

justme79925justme79925about 2 years ago

I agree, about time you were back!

This has the makings of a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤️

mick151074mick151074almost 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure that Kate knows exactly what is on these videos. What is her end game does she want to play as well? 5 stars from me.

Big_tit_storiesBig_tit_storiesalmost 2 years ago

Missed your stories man, didn't know you'd released new ones

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I absolutely loved your Daddy needs a blow job series. This series is starting out the same as your previous one. Can't wait to read the next chapters! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous