Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad," I said, which was both misleading and a huge understatement. "Evie has agreed to watch the next video with me tomorrow night."

"That's great," said Kate. "What can I do to reward you?"

"I know exactly what I need," I said, and pushed her backward onto the bed.

I quickly started where I left off with Eva -- oops, I meant to say Evie. The two were blurring in my mind.

I leaned over Kate and began kissing her passionately, forcefully. Without saying a word I began unbuttoning her blouse so I could get at her delectable tits.

Kate's tits weren't as big as her daughter's, but they were still beautiful. She wore a 36C bra, and they looked wonderful on her tall, slim frame. My wife is actually a beautiful brunette woman, and sexy as hell when she wants to be. But of course right then I wasn't thinking about her. She didn't have that 'forbidden fruit' thing going that existed when it came to her voluptuous pixie of a daughter.

Normally I'm as ready as the next guy to engage in a lot of foreplay. But tonight, I'd been kissing my big-titted stepdaughter for what seemed like a hundred and fifty hours. I was so horny I couldn't see straight. When I looked at my wife on the bed, all I could see was my impossibly sexy stepdaughter inviting me to fuck her brains out.

Within seconds, I was aiming my cock straight into her snatch.

"Danny!" she cried. "Not so fast! I'm not ready -- aagh!"

I plunged my cock into my wife's pussy and started pounding as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck, Danny! So deep!" she moaned. "Please! Not so -- Uh! Uh! So hard! Oh fuck! It's so hard!"

I grabbed her legs and hooked them over my elbows and began ramming deeper.

"Yes! Yes! Give me more!" she screamed. Her cries were getting louder, and I smiled, knowing that Evie could hear them in the next room.

I was pounding her so hard by this time that her body had slid up the length of the bed. She had to raise her arms backwards and brace them against the headboard to keep me from slamming her into the bed frame.

With her hands braced against the headboard, every thrust of my cock made the bed slam against the wall. "Uh! Uh!" She grunted like an animal in heat as I slammed her and the bed against the wall over and over. "GIMME THAT COCK!" she screamed. Her whole body began shaking in orgasm. I could feel her pussy clenching against my cock, as if it was begging me to stay inside her forever.

At that point I lost it. Knowing that Eve must be listening to us, I screamed out, "FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR DADDY!" at the top of my lungs. I wanted her to hear me. I wanted her to lie in bed and hear me scream how much I wanted to fuck her.

The moment I said the word "Daddy", Kate's eyes shot open and she stared at me in wonder. Still in the throes of her orgasm, she stammered, "Fuh -- Fuh --Fuck! Dah -- dah -- Daddy!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as she spasmed.

At that second, I came. Cum rocketed from my cock, bathing the insides of my wife's pussy. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

A few moments later, I slumped over and slid beside my wife.

When she finally came back down to earth, Kate turned her head toward me. "What was that all about?" she asked.

"Dating Do's and Don't's," I answered. "I guess I got carried away."

12